The Best Halloween Dance Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
775 Followers

He said, "Well Val in 10 minutes it will be 1AM."

She said, "Oh come on what time is it really?"

He showed her the watch. It was 12:50AM! She held her hand to her mouth and was thinking, "My God! I have been gone for almost 3 hours and all that time I was being fucked by some sort of thing."

She said, "God! Where did the time go? Guess we should get ready to go. Where is everyone?"

She looked around the table and saw that all their friends had gone already that they were the last ones to leave! Bud said, "They left about 20 minutes ago. They were going to go get something to eat at Denny's,"

She said, "Well let's join them I'm starved."

As they stood and started to walk towards the door, she felt something running down her leg. She looked and saw a clear liquid slowly running down her inner thighs. She said, "Bud. I have to go to the little girl's room again. Be right back babe."

She went in and cleaned her pussy as best she could. The dam stuff just kept running out. She remembered how much it felt like she was receiving from the thing inside her pussy. She knew she would be leaking all night. She looked into her purse and fount a Kotex the ones you put inside your pussy. She inserted it and came out to meet her husband.

As they drove towards Denny's she sat close to him and held his arm. She felt his hand on her leg and said, "Oh wait baby! Don't, I'm so sweaty and feel dirty. Wait until we get home and shower all the dancing sweat off our bodies. OK?"

He said, "OK but be advised I am going to get fucked tonight and you're going to fuck me slave girl!"

She smiled and wondered how Bud would feel when he puts his cock inside her and felt how wet she was. She was also stretched so bad she wasn't sure if either of them would feel anything. Her pussy felt like the Grand Canyon it was so opened and stretched very wide when she looked at it in the bathroom. But she was very worked up and needed her husband to fuck her bad. Whatever that was inside her had given her such a sexual craving tonight she could fuck a bum on the street, 2 of them, no 3 of them. She had to have a cock and Bud's was the closest. Bud said, "Val you know we could make something to eat at home."

She looked it him and said "If you want Bud that's OK with me. I'm beat and I'm hot! I really want you inside me as soon as you can."

He smiled as he turned the car around and drove towards home. On the way Val had to hold Bud's cock. She unzipped his slacks and pulled out his soft cock. He smiled down at her as he felt her slowly stroke it hard. Then harder as she covered it with her mouth. He said, "Or, we could get a room at this hotel and be in our room in less than 20 minutes."

She pulled her head up off his throbbing cock and said, "Yes! Let's do that. I want you bad Bud! For some reason I'm very much in need of your cock inside me,"

He pulled into the Marriott. The door was opened for them and the young man on her side just stood there looking at her as she slid her green legs out slowly. Dressed as she was he saw almost all of her body as she put her feet on the ground slowly and stood up in front of him. She smiled and took her finger and touched his mouth. She said, "Close you mouth or you'll catch a fly in it!" She smiled and walked with her husband into the lobby!

They looked at them and Bud said, "We're way to drunk to drive any further we need a room."

They got one and were in it in less than 10 minutes. As Bud was turning down the bed, Val went into the bathroom and removed the Kotex. It was dripping wet. She marveled at the amount of liquid she had inside her pussy.

When she came out Bud was nude. He said, "Now slave get on your knees in front of me."

She smiled and walked to him. She dropped to her knees and obeyed him immediately. Bud shot a huge load of cum into Val's mouth and then pulled her up. He just looked at her for a longtime. Then he went to the lamps and turned on all the lights in the room. He looked at Val with a question on his face. She said, "What? What are you looking at me like that for?"

He said, "Have you seem your body?"

She moved towards the big mirror in the room and said, "What? What's wrong with it?"

She stopped dead as her eyes saw what Bud saw. She covered her mouth with both hands and held them there. A look of complete fear covered her face and she cried out, "OH MY GOD!"!

She was scared to death! As she stood there both of them could see the claw type marks on her legs thighs and between her thighs. Her inner thighs were covered with what looked like small suck marks. Her breasts around the nipples were red and bruised like they were squeezed or sucked hard. She shook with fear. Bud said, "What the fuck happened to you? Who did this to you?"

She looked at him and sat down on the edge of the bed. She said, "Oh my god it wasn't a dream. It really happened. Oh my god Bud!"

Bud said, "What really happened? Talk to me Val what happened to you?"

Val began to tell him what she could remember about the entire dance she had with the ghoul. He sat there looking at her like she was out of her mind. Finally he held her because she was shaking so hard. He took the blanket off the spare bed and covered her with it. He held her tight and stroked her body as she completed her story. "And then I saw your face and you were holding me. OH Bud it wasn't a dream it really happened. Something fucked me on the dance floor tonight in front of everyone."

He said, "There has to be a better answer than that Val. who did this to you? Was it Bob?" She said, "NO!!! Oh God Bud please believe me! It happened just like I told you!"

He just held her and looked at her. There was a knock on the door and he stood up and opened it. There in front of him were both ghouls. He tried to raise his arms but was unable to do so. He felt his body moving to the chair and then sit down. Val was looking at them and tried to get off the bed and run. But, she couldn't move or say anything! The two figures seem to float into the room. They moved over her and as her husband watched, the two ghouls began to rip off the clothes she had on and mate with her. He heard them say something but couldn't hear the words.

Bud watched with horror and then excitement as each ghoul took its turn inserting what looked like a long tube, a sex organ, the sex organ they had into her body and began making her climax almost immediately.

He had never seemed anything like it before she must have had 15 inches in her pussy. Val's body was going wild as she was fucking them back and moaning like she was being killed. She wasn't! She was enjoying everything they were doing to her just like she had before when she was dancing with one of them.

Now with two, it was even more exciting and twice as stimulating to her. She couldn't seem to get enough of whatever it was that was filling both of her holes now. Time went by and the ghouls continued to switch places ever so often. One was always in her ass while one was always in her cunt. There was no pain! The fucking went on and on and on. She just seem to hang in the air looking at her husband as she floated up off the bed with one ghoul on top of her and one under her body both fucking her in a wonderful motion with at last 15 to 20 inches of their sex.

She could only moan and move her body pleasing herself and the ghouls. Bud sat in the chair nude and couldn't believe what he was seeing. He was watching his wife being fucked for an hour by the two of them and he couldn't move or say anything. Again he was sure he heard them say something but couldn't make out the words.

All of a sudden he felt something on his cock. It felt like a mouth or a pussy and it held him tight. But! He didn't see anything! As his cock began to get rock hard he was sure something was sliding over the entire length of his hard shaft and then held it tight as it began to fuck him. He was being fucked too! Another hour went by and he and Val were cumming and cumming and cumming with such orgasms they overwhelmed both of them. He never saw who was fucking his cock and he never saw his cock cum. He could feel it going into something but he never saw what was there. Whatever it was that it was fucking on his cock and was going to make him cum. He then saw a ghoul with large breasts. He was sure of it! This must be a female of the race. She continued to stimulate him and fuck on his cock. After he shot all of his cum into her, she disappeared again. Only to reappear 3 more times as she made him cum 4 times in about an hour. And the last climax was so powerful he passed out! He didn't know for how long.

As sunlight came into the room, Bud woke up. He looked around and saw nothing messed up but the wet bed sheets they were both laying on. Both he and his wife were soaked with clear sticky liquid. He looked at his beautiful wife still covered with the clear liquid and the green body paint. she still had on her sexy slave girl outfit. Her panties were gone and so were his shorts. Everything else in the room was the same.

He looked at his wife again and saw that all of the body paint was missing from between her legs and from around her ass and the nipples on her tits. She had a sort of tan line where the paint ended. It seemed to be about 4 inches missing around her cunt, ass and tits.

He looked at his body and saw his cock. It was covered with green paint! If he didn't know better he would have sworn he had fucked the green paint off of her. He stood and saw green paint covered the front of him. It was all over his chest legs and face. He stuck out his tongue and it was green too.

He gently touched Val! She jumped up and he held her. She said, "Did you see it! See them I told you what happened. Now do you believe me Bud Oh god I'm so scared."

She looked at her husband and saw the green paint covering him. She looked at him and was going to ask where he got the paint when he said, "I have no idea how I got the paint on me. But look at my cock and tongue, and, your body!"

He stuck it out and showed her it was green. She took his cock and saw it to was covered with the green paint! She held him tight and said, "All I remember was being mated by the two of them. I don't remember you and I fucking. In fact I don't remember us even touching once you were pushed into the chair. He said, "Well something fucked me too Val. I shot 4 loads in about an hour into a female that looked like the ones with you. Only mine had tits! That's something I have never done before in my live."

She said, "I had so many orgasms last night I feel like a fucking rubber doll. I can't begin to tell you what happened only that it felt so good and made me climax harder that I have ever done before and so many times too. Oh Bud it was so good last night. Scary and frightening but the sex was unbelievable."

He smiled and said, Yea, for me too! You OK?"

She said, "Yes! And you?"

He said, "Feel great. And we don't have to leave the room until 11 AM. If I call down they may let us stay until 2 PM. Want to?"

He pulled her up and began to undress her. She looked so dam sexy in that outfit. She smiled and said, "Yes, in fact call down and tell them we want to spend another night!"

He looked at her and said, "Another night?"

She said, "Yea, maybe they'll come back again Bud."

As he dialed the front desk as he asked Val, "Could you hear what they were saying as they were fucking you?"

She laughed and said; "NO not then, but I know now what they were saying. They were telling me this was the best dam Halloween party ever! Happy Halloween baby!"

He said, "Happy Halloween Val!"

They laughed as Bud reserved the room for another night. There was no problem and the front desk told them they were happy to do it. He then ordered room services. As he lay his beautiful wife down on the other "dry" bed in the room, he took her into his arms and they spent the day making slow passionate love as they waited for the sun to go down!

NeedYou
NeedYou
775 Followers
12