All Comments on 'The Best Medicine Ch. 01'

by Evil Alpaca

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Oh Boy!

Here I thought that I wasn't going to see another story for some time and this one shows up and WOW. Very nice start. Can't wait for the next chapters.

ScarletKScarletKalmost 15 years ago
Delicious!

That's an intriguing start. I suspected that the 'kidnappers' were werehyenas after you specifically noted their proclivity toward laughing a couple of times but you totally surprised me with the 'T-girl' thing. And I love your use of humor! Damn, now I want chocolate...

ShinanagansShinanagansalmost 15 years ago
Excellent Start

Great Fun! I've really enjoyed it so far and hope more is to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Excellent :)

I have to say that when you wrapped up the previous story I wasn't expecting another great story :) lol I hope you update soon

mechmanasmechmanasalmost 15 years ago
WOW

Two awesome stories back to back. Hot dam Christmas has come really early this year thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Thank you

After your last brilliant story, I had feared it would be a long time before you updated again. Thanks for proving me wrong with another great read.

S.N.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
To one of my favorite LIT authors

Another excellent adventure. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to sit on the edge of our chairs and truly enjoy the fruits of your labor.

Goose7Goose7almost 15 years ago
WOW!!!

Well this is interesting...in a great way...plus ive been looking for a story with this "subject" for a while now and who provides it...my favorite author...Evil Alpaca...well congrats again...

PoutineFanPoutineFanover 14 years ago
How the hell did I miss this being posted!?

Seriously, how did I miss it? I'm actually a little pissed at myself. Glad I came across it... wasn't expecting you to post anything so soon after Flying Blind. I LIKE where this is going so far :)

Off to read the rest!

chibicakeschibicakesabout 12 years ago

I am in love with this story. It is hilarious. Can't wait to read the rest. Great job.

xoxo

C.

idrubloodidrubloodabout 12 years ago
Good Stuff

This is my second time around and I love it even more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I read this over and over so good!

Just wanted to know though, is the princess underage? Maybe age does not matter in a fiction elf world or even as each individual as they mature in their own world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
AA obviously didn't read!

Trina is 40 and Vanesse is 25, who is underage?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great and funny

I'm having a lot of fun reading this story. Yes the werehyenas' sexuallity is a twist that surprised me but it's kind of cool once you pass the initial shock :D . At the very beginning the family ties were a little confusing. You might want to doublecheck that. You initially said the king is the Shepperd's nephew and then he's described as a second son.

To the other readers: I agree. Nobody is underage here. Actually if I followed correctly, Vanesse's parents were killed when she was around 10 then she was shipped off when she was 15 and has spent the last 15 years isolated so she is in fact 30 years old. And at some point it was mentioned that Trina is 20 years older than Vanessa. I suppose that given the long lifespans we could imagine that 30 and even 50 are quite young for fae creatures but still it seems that the sci-fi authors generally agree to keep 18 years old as adulthood standard mark.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fun story

I had a lot of fun reading this story series. For anyone just looking, you should read "To protect and serve" first. Both are great but this one builds on that series.

TheGryphonsOnFIRETheGryphonsOnFIREover 11 years ago
Yes, this is after To Protect And Serve,

But It mostly can stand alone, (Simi-spoiler ahead) although; the caretares of the other searies will show up near the end.

verbicideverbicideover 7 years ago
Never gets old

I've probably read this and 'Flying Blind' more than any series on Lit and they never fail to entertain.

LooselyhumanLooselyhumanabout 2 years ago

Hyena female masculinity is literally a hyper enlarged clit. If the weres used magic to emulate that, a perfect cock with a functional vagina would have been their obvious choice. That would be more pleasurable for the characters, and true futas make for _much_ more erotic reading. Balls are overrated. Missed opportunity 4/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful imagination.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous