The Best Of Affidha Affindi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her slippery cunt walls sucked his cock harder and Norman felt that he would erupt any time. He slowed down his pace and fucked Affidha Affindi very slowly. The slow rubbing of his cock on her cunt walls gave this sexy Malay beauty another shattering orgasm. She hugged him tightly and kept her hips stationary on his erect fuck pole.

“Hey Affidha you come so many time…I love that…” Norman said fucking her slow and deep.

“Where do you want me to shoot, my sexy Affidha?” he asked

“It’s your day lah Norman, cum where ever you please lah” Affidha Affindi replied in a Singapore slang.

Norman wanted to shoot his load in Affidha Affindi’s hairy armpits. He pulled his wet cock out of her creamy cunt slowly. Affidha Affindi’s cunt was fully open and her cream was all over it. Her open cunt with its thick and dark labia with the black hair looked like a newly blossomed flower.

“Affidha fold your hands under your head and show me your hairy underarms, I want to cum there” he said and moved near her face.

The horny and fully fucked Affidha Affindi folded her hands and showed him her hairy armpits. The thick black hair was wet with her sweat and Norman kissed it and enjoyed its erotic fragrance. He put his legs on either side of her face and knelt in front of her face facing his cock towards her armpit. Holding his throbbing cock in his hand he jerked it up and down. He groaned as he shagged his cock pole to reward Affidha Affindi with his thick cream. Affidha kept her lips little parted and looked with open eyes at his stiff cock.

He jerked faster and he came. Thick jets of white cum spurted out of his cock and the first spray landed in Affidha Affindi’s right armpit. He moved his cock to her left armpit and shot the second jet there. He moved from one armpit to another wetting them both simultaneously with his warm cum. As he moved from one armpit to another strings of white fluid fell on her face and her lips and Affidha Affindi immediately swirled them with her tongue. The white cum on her black hair in her armpits looked like the early morning dewdrops. Norman propped up Affidha Affindi’s head by putting two pillows under her head. He thought of something adventurous to please his horny Malay friend.

“Clench your teeth, like you are going to brush, my sweet Affidha” he said and moved near her mouth with his sperm spurting cock in his hand.

Affidha Affindi did as he said and showed him her well set and white teeth. Norman moved his wet cock over her white teeth from left to right and then back again. His cock acted like a brush and his cum as toothpaste on Affidha Affindi’s teeth. He pressed his cock hard on her teeth to release more cum. He brushed her teeth left to right and up and down. The thick cock juice foamed in her mouth and it drooled out of her mouth down to her cheeks. Affidha Affindi’s mouth gobbled with his thick cum and her saliva. He pulled her thick lips and brushed her pink gums with his cock and swirled all over it. To finish the whole job he finally shoved it inside her mouth and pulled it out. Her mouth full of his thick cum, Affidha Affindi ran to the wash room and came back clean and sparkling within a few minutes.

“Affidha tell your friends, that if they need a good brushing ask them to come to me” Norman said.

“You will get a lot of them lah…” she said and smiled showing him her sparkling white teeth.

He pulled her to him and kissed on her sexy lips. He made her lie on her side and he hugged her from behind. Norman’s cock was already erect for another drill. Norman lifted Affidha Affindi’s leg up and shoved his cock inside her wet cunt. Her slippery cunt sucked in all of his cock meat. He held her thick nipples and rolled them between his fingers making her horny again. He kissed her ears when she let out a loud moan. He began to fuck Affidha Affindi in this spoon position. He lifted one of her leg up and shoved his cock in and out of her cunt with increasing speed. Affidha loved this attack on her itchy cunt and gasped. Norman kept most of her body engaged; her nipples, her ears, her legs, her clit and her hairy pussy. He fingered her clit as he continued to plough her mercilessly like a mad man. He licked her cheeks. He fucked her extremely hard as his balls lashed on her cunt lips and her anus.

“Yeah that’s it baby…fuck me harder” gasped Affidha Affindi enjoying every stroke.

Norman teased her clit it his index finger when the horny Affidha Affindi climaxed.

“AAAAAAAAAUUNNGGGGAAAAAAA” Affidha Affindi yelled like and animal as she reached her orgasm.

Norman did not want to slow down her orgasm any more, he simply wanted to keep her hairy and horny cunt plugged with his fuck tool. As Affidha Affindi climaxed she twisted her body so hard, that Norman’s cock slipped out of her fuck twat with a “Pfffff…tt” sound. Norman immediately flipped her over and shoved his cock back into her cunt and fucked her in a missionary position. He spread Affidha Affindi’s legs wide and fucked her harder. He raised himself on his hands and thrashed his cock in and out of her horny twat. Her loud moans turned him on immensely and he nailed his Malay beauty with his thick prick.

When he was about to shoot his load he pulled it out very quickly and covered Affidha Affindi’s belly button or navel with it. Affidha Affindi had a big, round and a deep navel that sat erotically on her soft belly. The cock head just covered her round navel. The gushed cock cream filled her navel and overflowed…flowing all he way down to her hairy pussy. He jerked until he was off. Affidha Affindi’s big navel looked like a well full of milk. She had to rush to the washroom again to wash her navel.

When she came back he kissed her hard on her sexy lips and they went to sleep hugging each other under the sheets.

12