All Comments on 'The Best Summer Ever'

by stlimanika

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Help

Good story but your grammar is terrible making it difficult to read. You definitely need an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story but. . .

This was a very good story except for the grammar distractions. For example, in paragraph 6, you write: ". . .shortly after leaving my mom and I and before being sent to prison." It should be, my mom and me. So many people on the site use "I" improperly because they are unsure when to use "me." In this case, say the sentence using only "I."

". . . shortly after leaving I and and before being sent. . ." Then say it using "me." "

. . . shortly after leaving me and before. . . "

The one that makes sense on its own is the correct word to use.

You also do this in the 3rd to last paragraph: "Something erotic that only her and I understood and shared. " It should be "she and I understood and shared." Again, use them separately: "her understood" or "she understood."

I only comment because it was a good story and errors likes these can take away from the overall impression of the reader.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great story

Did you two ever get together again. If you were the head strong young man you said that you were, you would have thought up any skeme, or gone to any lengths to get to her again. I know that I would have.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8almost 9 years ago
Noooooooo

Great story but you killed it with a "SHIT ENDING". OMG you had soooo many ways you could have gone with this. So disappointed..

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 8 years ago
i LIKED THE ENDING

Life is like that. Sometimes you have an idyllic island of bliss within the ocean of life. Eventually you have to leave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why

You build the story really nice but end it with a quick jerk off sesion.

Pity it could have been a lot better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful story

Nice story you should write one where they end up becoming roommates

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
That was a good story.....

I hope that you got together later in life.....that was a beautiful story. Thanks

bshell47bshell47over 3 years ago
What a fantastic summer.

Can’t wait for the next chapter.

What about birth control?

Please continue.

ImonlyhalfnutsImonlyhalfnutsabout 2 years ago

Great story, longer stories from you would really be good too, just a suggestion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cloths are not clothes although at times you can use certain cloths for clothes, for example like a bandeau top. You really need an editor. Seriously. At once.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstlimanika@stlimanika
787 Followers
I enjoy writing erotica every so often. I prefer writing, and reading, short stories that appear to be realistic to the reader. Comments are always welcome either through this forum, or email at stlimanika at yahoo.