The Best Summer Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then leaned down and we kissed. She continued humping me, moving up more and more until I felt my cock poking at her bottom. She pushed back against me and without assistance my cock found her opening. Slowly she pushed down onto me until I was completely in her. She slowly road me until once again, we simultaneously orgasm-ed together.

It was actually Gale's idea that we sleep in the loft of the barn. She saw how often we escaped to the relief of the back porch from the summer heat. You would think that the loft of a barn would be unbearably hot, but surprisingly it had excellent ventilation with two large windows on each side allowing a nice breeze to filter through.

We found some large pieces of mosquito screen that we draped over some blankets that Stephani had laid down. Although Gale and our dad rarely went up into the attic, we rigged a piece of plywood over the opening so that nobody would be able to come up without knocking first to have us remove it. The reasoning we gave Gale and our dad for the door was so that the heat, noise and flies didn't come up into the loft.

The first night in the loft will forever be etched into my memory fondly. As we lay on the blanket, Stephani snuggled into me. With her head on my chest, her hand moves to my cock and she begins to stroke it through my shorts. She gets on her knees and pulls my shorts off and then says, "hey, nobody can see us up here, we can be completely naked." After pulling my shorts off, she stands and slowly pulls her shorts off. Then playfully pulls her panties off and then her shirt and bra.

She then kneels down next to be and takes my cock in her mouth and slowly begins sucking me. As she does, I reach down and maneuver her to straddle me so that we're in a 69. Seeing her perfect ass and pussy, along with the feeling of her sucking my cock, doesn't take me long before I feel my orgasm building.

It seemed as though she had some weird powers to sense when I was about to cum, but we always seemed to come together. As I start to moan in anticipation of my pending orgasm, her body starts to quiver as she start to have an orgasm. Her moaning on my cock and quivering body atop of me sets me off as begin to cum. She continues sucking me, swallowing every bit of cum.

She truly enjoyed sex and it showed. She continued laying on me, her hips slowly moving on my body. With the view I had, my cock remained rock hard. We remained in that position for a short time, and she started again kissing my cock. Her hands running over my thighs and massaging my balls. I felt like I could cum again in minutes. As she did I softly ran my hand over her smooth ass cheeks.

She took me into her mouth again and slowly sucked me. As she did, I continued rubbing her ass. My fingers moved down to her wet tight pussy. I watched in complete lust as my fingers ran up and down the length of her lips, and then disappear into her pussy. I couldn't help but notice that her anus was just as perfect as her pussy. My finger moved up, coating her anus with her own pussy juices. I circled her anus with my wet finger, her moans letting me know she was enjoying it.

I then slowly pressed my middle finger into her anus. I watched in amazement and my fingernail disappeared. She continued moaning and I pushed my finger in deeper, to the first knuckle, and then the second. I then slowly let it out and then back in again. Her breathing was getting faster as was mine. I couldn't believe how fast I was going to cum again.

I was near orgasm when she stopped, turned around and lowered herself onto my cock. She was sitting upright as her beautiful body rose and lowered onto my cock. I grabbed her breasts, one in each hand and gently squeezed them. Her head tilted back, her eyes closed as she began moving her hips faster until I could feel her nails digging into my arms and she moaned loudly in orgasm.

I too started cumming. That orgasm seemed to last forever, for both of us. Our moans seemed to drown out each others and trail on for what seemed like minutes. Her body slumped onto mine, yet our hips continued to move in unison. We lay there, connected as one for a long time, until eventually my cock softened and slipped out of her filled pussy. She lay there in my arms and we just talked until we fell asleep.

I'm not big on romance, but out little spot up there in the barn was truly the most romantic thing I've every experienced. We would lay with each other on the soft blanket on hay under the netting. Only the moonlight shone in and the sounds of crickets chirped outside. Or the occasional rainy nights were my favorite, with a cool breeze pushing through the loft and hearing the sound of the raindrops against the roof.

We spent many a night in the loft, sleeping together and having the most incredible sex. Each night we lay with each other completely naked. It was our place and it was something special. Something erotic that only her and I understood and shared.

We had sex quite often that summer. There were a few other times that might be worth mentioning. Like the time I was heading to the porch on another steamy night. Passing Stephani's room I see her laying there, one leg bent. I walked in, closed the door, and with her still sleeping pushed her night shirt up and began licking her pussy until she came. I left and went to the porch and finished my self off.

Another time was when she came in my room in the morning. Both Gail and our dad were gone. I awoke to her sucking me my cock. Without a doubt it's the best time to receive head.

Surprisingly we never did get caught.

It was very hard saying goodbye at the end of the summer.

12