The Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I was about to begin licking her again I suddenly felt something warm and wet around my cock. It was definitely a mouth, but with James blocking my view I had no way of telling who it was, quite frankly at this point I didn’t care. It didn’t take long for me to cum again, whoever it was kept on sucking me as I came, I can’t be sure but I think he swallowed it too. Almost immediately after I came my wife came on James’ cock, and while she was cumming James blew his load into her. He removed his cock from her and I took it in my mouth cleaning it off before he stood up. Once James’ cock was out of my way I dove right in to Judith’s pussy eating his cum out of her. She came again as I sucked as much cum out of her as I could. After she came down from her orgasm she told Mike to fuck her now. She stayed in the same position, keeping me pinned below her and Mike quickly straddled my chest and began fucking her. I gave him the same treatment as I gave James, licking his shaft as I licked her pussy. Mike seemed to enjoy this quite a bit, quite often his cock would ‘accidentally’ fall out of her pussy, I would take it in my mouth for a couple of strokes and then put it back in her cunt. Once again I felt a warm mouth. I was sure it was a different one that the one that sucked me off last time, the method was a little different, this guy used his hands a lot more than his mouth while the other guy barely touched me with his hands. My cock grew thanks to whoever was giving me a blowjob, although I wasn’t entirely sure I could possibly cum again so soon, I had never cum three times in such a short period.

Mike pulled out again and I took his cock in my mouth, as soon as I did this he came in my mouth, I did my best to swallow it all, but I am sure some of it leaked out.

Mike stood up and Andrew began to take his place. Judith stopped him though and said, “Now I want both you and Lewis at the same time.” She stood up and pushed Andrew to the floor. She straddled him and impaled herself on his manhood, moaning as it went in. Lewis got behind her and slowly pushed his cock into her ass. They worked themselves into a rhythm as Mike, James, and I watched and stroked our cocks. As I was watching them fuck Mike reached over and started playing with my cock. James stood up and offered his cock to my wife, which she gladly took in her mouth. One cock in her mouth, one in her ass, and one in her pussy. We had talked about just such a scenario, of course I thought I would be one of the cocks, but I wasn’t complaining, I was getting a first rate hand job and one hell of a show to boot.

Mike suddenly leaned over and said, “Fuck me. I’ve always wanted to get fucked in the ass, I figure this will be my chance.”

I looked at him shocked, yes I was pretty sure that he was one of the guys who sucked me off now, but I never even considered fucking another guy. I shrugged and said, “Hell sex is sex, why not.”

He got on his hands and knees and I got behind him. I placed my cock on his asshole and applied pressure, he cried out in pain and my wife called out, “You might want to get some lubricant out of my bedside table if you’re going to fuck his ass dear.”

I laughed and called back, “good idea, I never really thought about it.” I fucked Judith’s ass quite frequently and we rarely had to use lubricant anymore. I quickly ran upstairs grabbed the lubricant and dashed back down. I applied a generous amount of it on Mike’s asshole and pushed a finger in to get him ready. This time when I pressed my cock head against his asshole it slipped right in. He moaned as I began fucking him.

I could see my wife watching me as she got fucked in every hole. She started cumming hard, and then like a chain reaction they all started cumming as well. James pulled out and came on her face, but Lewis and Andrew both came in her. My wife got up and slid under Mike, her messy pussy at his face, he dove right in, as I am sure my wife began to suck his cock. I began fucking Mike harder, and I felt my wife’s tongue every now and then lick my balls. Judith and Mike both came, this pushed me over the edge and I blew my load into Mike’s ass. We all collapsed and lay there for quite some time.

Andrew was the first to recover, he stood up and asked, “Anyone actually know the score of the game?”

We all laughed. The guys got dressed and left. That night Judith and I had sex again, but the majority of the night I spent eating her out and cleaning the cum off of her. The next day Judith said to me, “We will have to make bets like that more often. And to think I was going to waste my winnings making you clean up.”

“I did some cleaning up.” We both laughed.

12