The Bet

Story Info
She discovers losing bet has its benefits.
4.8k words
4.36
54.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't believe I lost; lost a stupid bet. It was all so simple, or was supposed to be. I kept telling myself she must have cheated, even if I didn't believe it. Now it was time to "pay up". I wrap my arms more tightly around my waist feeling sick to my stomach as I look at the neon lights of the strip club, trying to remember what had prompted the bet in the first place. Unable to remember I stand up straight, throw back my shoulders, tell myself I was NEVER drinking again and marched through the doors of the club with far more confidence than I felt.

The smoky room is dark, neon lights all around, music blasting from the speakers overhead. A long stage divides the room into two sections. The left containing seats and tables, the right side containing pool tables and other games. Both are filled with people; correction, as I look closer, men. All sizes and shapes of men, ages varying as much as looks. I think to myself "I can't do this". I close my eyes and take a deep breath. When I open them I give a little squeal of surprise. A man stands in front of me. I look again, not a man, a giant. Well over six and a half feet and built like a linebacker, he explains he is the bouncer and will be watching out for me. I feel a little quiver of panic, wondering why I need someone to watch out for me, wondering how bad the crowd will get.

As we start to walk across the room I get the sensation that I am being followed. I cautiously peer around the club, and then I see you; sitting in the shadows, looking completely at ease and slightly bored. I see your eyes follow me, looking up and down. I think to myself, "Now here is a bad boy I wouldn't mind handling." Your snug jeans, black leather jacket, motorcycle helmet lying on the table beside you, all combine to create quite a persona.

As I continue to walk to the back, you raise your hand and wave the bouncer over. He excuses himself from me and I see him walk over and start conversing with you. He shakes his head and you gesture towards me. Finally he shrugs his shoulders, walks over and says "How would you like to repay this bet for one instead of sixty?" I look over at you and you wink. I look around at the room, the men with their eyes glued to the stage, drinks in their hands, and nod. You pick up your jacket and helmet, and disappear towards the back of the stage.

Nervously, and yet at the same time relieved, I make my way to the back and down a small hallway; watching you walking confidently in front of me. Music blares out of speakers, the lighting dim. We pass several closed doors until we get to the end of the hallway. The bouncer gestures to a door to my right and I open it and enter. I stop, a little startled. It looks just like someone's living room. A television and stereo unit sit in one corner, a buttery soft leather couch and chair, two end tables with lamps. The only compromise to the living room effect is a small bar in the opposite corner from the television. The bouncer tells me to make myself comfortable, and, as I give a nervous laugh at that, he closes the door and walks out.

I feel myself pacing the room, unable to sit still, repeatedly asking myself "What am I doing here?" "How did I get here?" "Can I go through with it?" As my mind is flooded with doubts and I pace across the room, there is a small knock on the door. You open the door and walk in. My breath catches in my throat. I can do nothing but stare at the way your jeans hug your ass, your t-shirt outlines your chest and arms. You toss your jacket and helmet on the couch and sit down in the chair.

Subconsciously I lick my lips bringing your gaze to my face. You smile, and for reasons unknown to me, I relax. You settle yourself in the chair looking totally relaxed, but never take your eyes off me. I walk over and turn on the stereo, tuning it to a station that I like, and to a volume that creates a soft background of sound.

Realizing I still have on my trench coat, I open the tie and throw my shoulders back, dropping it down my arms, catching it with my hands. I turn and hang it on a hook on the back of the door. I hear you swear softly behind me, and I come to the realization that you are expressing either your like or dislike of my outfit. Turning and looking at your face, a slight smile moves over my mouth, having concluded that I had made a good choice - thigh high boots, black garters peeking over the top, short black mini skirt (as my friend calls it "my barely there" skirt), black lace "peek-a-boo" shirt and a small black satin choker around my neck. I watch your eyes move over my body, taking in every detail, feeling the desire in your gaze heating my skin as it lingers. You let out a low whistle of appreciation causing me to blush furiously.

I take a moment to explain I've never done anything like this before but also that I am not one to back down from a challenge or renege on a debt due; I was going to go through with it. You nod and tell me to take my time, and not to do anything that will make me feel uncomfortable.

Taking a deep breath I walk to stand in front of your chair, uncertain how to begin, wishing I'd stayed in the club longer to witness some of the girls on stage, I take another deep breath and look around the room. A picture comes into my head of home. I'm in a living room, "That's it" I say to myself. "I'll just pretend I'm at home." With a small smile I concentrate on the music and start to dance. I open my eyes briefly and walk to the stereo and turn the volume up. Music pulses in the room. I close my eyes again and dance, hips swaying to the beat, arms above my head. I can continue to feel your eyes on me, hot, watching.

Dancing over towards the couch as I feel the music heat my blood as the feeling of hands caressing my skin comes over me. I slide my hands over my thighs as I continue to sway to the music, knees flexing, hips moving back and forth. Moving my hands slowly upward over the soft leather of my skirt, my hips, continuing upward, now feeling the soft lace at my stomach, up, up, until they slowly slide over my breasts. I pause there, as my hips continue to sway back and forth my hands gently squeeze my breasts, running my thumbs back and forth over my nipples, feeling them harden. My head falls back and a soft moan escapes my lips.

Opening my eyes I walk over to the edge of the couch and lift up my right leg. Keeping my leg straight I bend over slightly at the waist and slowly lower the zipper of my boot. I can feel the heat from your eyes burning into me. I drop my foot and kick off the boot. Lifting my left leg, I bend over again, a little lower this time, causing my skirt to ride up higher on the backs of my thighs. I hear a small hitch in your breathing. Slowly I slide the zipper down, and putting my foot down on the floor, kick off that boot as well.

Turning to look at you I slide my fingertips up over my thighs, fingering the lace on the top of my white stockings. Walking closer I lift my right foot and place it between your legs on the chair, I gently push my foot against your erection. Bending over at the waist again, I slip my garter a little higher on my thigh, nudging my skirt up along with it. Wiggling my foot back and forth across your pants I slide my hands down either side of my leg, rolling my stocking down as I go, over my thigh, past my knee, slowly down my calf to my ankle, lifting my foot slightly I pull it off my foot and place my foot back down on the floor, then lean in to drape the stocking around your neck.

My hips swaying with the music I run the backs of my hands up over my skirt, slowly bringing it up but letting it drop back down before you see any more than just a hint of black as my hands move up and catch my shirt. Continuing to move my hands up, my shirt lifts up, exposing my stomach, higher, higher and as my hands pass the outside of my breasts, dropping back down. My hands move behind my head and I tilt my head back, letting the music pulse through me, running my hands through my hair. One hand moves slightly and I trail a fingertip over my neck and jaw, putting it to my mouth and flicking my tongue out against it. Sucking it slowly into my mouth and wetting it. I pull it back out and slowly move it down the center of my chest, across my stomach and over the front of my skirt, slipping into the elastic of the garter on my left thigh.

I run my finger back and forth inside my garter, moving it slightly higher as I do; I lift my left leg and place it between your legs on the chair. Wiggling my toes against your pants, I can feel your cock getting harder. I bend over and roll my hands down my leg, sliding my stocking off with the motion. Lifting my foot I pull this stocking off as well, and bending over drape it over your shoulders along with the first. Putting my foot back on the floor, I continue to dance and sway to the music. You lift your arm off the armrest and reach for my leg slipping your hand up and down over my silky skin. A shiver of pleasure ripples through me. I shake my head "no" and shake my finger back and forth at you as I teasingly take a step back.

Continuing to move with the music, I finger the first button of my shirt. Popping it open I slide my finger down to the second watching your eyes following the movements of my hands. Slipping the second button through the material you see a glimpse of black lace. Moving to the third button I pause, tilt my head to the side, and look at you with a small smile on my face. I can see your breathing is heavier, your pupils dilated, a slight sheen of sweat on your forehead. I lower my hands to my sides and reach back around behind my back, I open the button of my skirt and you hear the whisper of my zipper as I lower it down.

Tugging at the hem of my skirt I feel it start to slide down my hips, just barely revealing the lace of my black silk thong. I pause and slide my hands back up to my shirt, opening the third button. I lift my hand and blow you a kiss then turn my back to you. Wiggling my hips in time to the music, my skirt dips lower, but still doesn't fall to the floor. I quickly open the fourth and fifth buttons of my shirt. Taking the edges in my hands, I open it wide and shimmy it down my left shoulder, exposing the spaghetti strap of my camisole.

Tipping my hips and my shoulder, I let it fall down my right shoulder and slowly to my waist. Arching my back I let go of my shirt and let it drop to the floor. I bend over, exposing my ass and thong to your view as I pick it up and stand straight. I hear your low groan and look over my shoulder at you as I toss the shirt to you. You catch it in one hand and bring it to your face, taking a deep breath.

I blush as I continue to peer over my shoulder at you. Crossing my arms in front of me I grasp the hem of my camisole and start to raise it upwards, inching it slowly up. Pausing I peek over my shoulder at you and drop it back down again. Sliding my hands slowly down my back and over my ass, I push my skirt down over my hips and let it drop to the floor, finally revealing my black lace silk thong. Stepping aside I lean down and pick up my skirt and toss it onto the couch along with your jacket.

I glide my hands over my ass, my hips continually moving to the beat of the music. Catching the edges of my thong with my thumbs I slowly start to lower it over my ass. Looking over my shoulder at you I pause as I hear you groan and shift in the chair. I pull my thong back up and turn to face you. I slip my finger into the top of my thong and trace it back and forth. I slip my finger up my over my stomach catching the hem of my camisole dragging it upward along with my finger.

Bringing my finger back down I cross my arms, pushing my breasts together, and start to lift my camisole up, slowly exposing my stomach, higher, higher, until the undersides of my breasts are revealed. I lower it down slightly and look deep into your eyes, raising my eyebrows questioningly. You groan again and nod your head. With a flourish I lift the camisole over my head and dangle it off one finger. As my body sways to the music I take one step toward you, and then another. I lean forward slightly, and bringing my arm forward, I drop my camisole onto your lap, covering your hard cock from my view. As I step back my hand brushes over your cock and I can't resist tracing it slowly with a finger.

You reach out a hand to touch me again but I step back giggling. Moving my hands to my hips I slip a thumb into the sides of my thong, dropping first one side, pulling it back up and then the other. I watch you squirm in your chair, a bead of perspiration travels over your temple, your breathing ragged.

I walk towards you alternately raising then lowering each side of my thong, matching the movement to my steps. I lean in close to you, my breasts inches from your face, my hair cascading down over your head. I lean lower, lower, and then plant a kiss on your forehead.

I feel more than hear the rumble of your growl. Standing between your knees I give a small laugh. I rise back up slowly, gently tracing your legs with the insides of my thighs. I slowly move in until my body is pressed tightly against you. I can feel your breath hot on my breasts as I gradually begin to slide down your body, slowly straddling you. I can feel your hard cock pressing against my thong as I rest my weight on your lap.

Your hands slide over my thighs and onto my hips, holding me still as I try to sway my hips to the music. As you hold my hips still, I place my hands on your shoulders and brush my breasts back and forth across your chest.

I can feel your hands shaking with anticipation as you haltingly begin to caress my hips and legs. I can tell that you are afraid I might pull away again and prolong your misery. I can feel your hard cock twitching as I lean in and kiss you on the lips, letting you know that I will not pull away this time.

You timidly begin to kiss my breasts as they move back and forth in front of your face. With each kiss I can tell that you are getting more bold and urgent in need. I feel your arms encircle me and hold me tight as I teasingly push away. Feeling your tension, I lay both my palms on your cheeks. I lightly trace your bottom lip with my thumb and then dip my head in and brush my lips across yours; once, twice, again. I flick my tongue out and catch the corner of your mouth. Holding your head still, I lay my lips over yours and kiss you softly, gradually increasing the pressure until we are kissing passionately, hard, wet, deep, mouths open and tongues intertwining. Leaning back slightly, we stare at each other, both of us gasping for breath.

I feel your hands slide up my back and over my skin, raising goose bumps along my spine. I arch my back and press my breasts into your chest, feeling your heart racing along with my own. Wanting to feel your skin, needing to feel it, I grasp your t-shirt in my hands and pull it from your jeans. Impatiently I reach over your shoulders and pull it from the back, over your head, your arms automatically rising up as I tug it over your arms. A small grin breaks over my face as I look at your face and toss your shirt over my shoulder.

You grin back at me as you place your hands on my breasts, your thumbs slowly circling my nipples, yet not quite touching them. Looking down at your chest I sigh in delight. Splaying my hands outward I start at your shoulders and drag them down over your chest, tracing the ridges and dips. Licking my lips I lean over and kiss your shoulder. I trace my tongue along your collarbone as your thumbs continue to create circles on my breasts.

Moaning softly we kiss again, long, slow, drugging kisses. My hips squirm on your lap my thighs brushing against your jeans. I sit back slightly again and drop my hands to your jeans, opening the button with a flick of my wrist. Under my hand I can feel your cock straining against the denim. I drag a finger up and down over your zipper, hearing your sharp intake of breath.

I take your zipper between my thumb and finger and slide it down. Rising to my knees on the chair, I shift backwards and slide off your lap. Standing between your legs, I take the waistband of your jeans in my hands and start to tug. You raise your hips and I wiggle your jeans down over your hips slowly. You try to push them down but I brush your hands away and as they move down over your hips and legs, my fingers trace over your skin, feeling your skin break out in goose bumps. I can sense your frustration so I quickly peel them off your legs and feet and toss them aside.

Before I can lower myself back down onto your lap, I feel your hand slide to my hip. With a low growl you grasp my thong in your hand and with a twist and a jerk; I hear the seam rip apart. You continue pulling at it until it rips so much it is dangling from your hand and no longer covering me. I give a small squeal of surprise but you just laugh.

Your hands gently but firmly grasp my hips and pull me in towards you. I try to sit back down on your lap but you're not having any of that. With your hands on my hips holding me still, you lean forward and kiss my stomach. Trailing kisses from one side to the other I try to move but you hold me still. I gasp as you dip your tongue into my navel.

You scoot forward until you are sitting on the edge of the chair. You continue to rain kisses over my stomach, slowly working your way lower, lower, lower. My hands clench into fists at my sides. I run my palms over your arms, over your biceps, feeling the muscles bench under my palms. I continue to move them up over your shoulders, bracing myself with my hands.

You skim one hand down to my thigh, slowly following with the other. You nudge my legs open to a wider stance and with your thumbs trace over my inner thighs. A small moan escapes my lips before I can stop it; you smile as you hear it. You move your thumbs incrementally closer to my pussy and stroke again. I can feel myself getting hotter, a fine sheen of perspiration coating my skin. Your thumbs move closer again, stroking again. I feel my heart race, my breath coming in pants. You slide your thumbs closer again and gently stroke them over my skin. I feel myself getting wetter. I try to wriggle my hips away, but your hands on my thighs stop me from moving. Another move, another stroke.

A groan breaks free and I gasp out "Please." You glance up at my face and lean forward, planting a kiss on my navel. You pull back and ask "Please what?" Panting I respond "Touch me." You place another kiss lower and murmur "But I am touching you." You move your thumbs again and stroke them over my skin, ever closer to my pussy. I clench at your shoulders and lock my knees, my legs starting to tremble.

"More, I need more" I say. As your response, you move your thumbs once again and stroke over my pussy lips. A low moan is pulling from me. Upon hearing it you stroke again as you place a kiss on my pussy. "Yessssssssss" I hiss. Your tongue flicks out and slides over my slit. I feel your hands tighten on my legs as they tremble and threaten to collapse. You stroke your thumbs over my lips and at the same time stroke your tongue over my clit. A shudder rolls through my body. I feel rather than see your smile to my reaction.

You stroke a little harder with both thumbs and lips, and then again, and again, and again. My head falls back, a moan escaping, my eyes sliding shut. All my concentration focuses on your thumbs and mouth and the feelings pulsing through my body.

You continue to use your mouth and thumbs on me. Spreading my pussy lips, you drag your tongue over, and over, my clit. I can feel my muscles clenching, my legs trembling. I feel my climax getting closer, closer. I raise my hands and cup my breasts in my hands, squeezing, rolling my nipples between my fingers and then I hear you murmur against my pussy "Yes, that's it baby, cum for me."

12