The Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel myself come apart, exploding in a climax strong enough to wrench a scream from me. You continue to move your mouth and tongue over me, drinking my juices as wave after wave rolls over me. You lift your head as I give one last shudder, your mouth glistening with my cum. Your hands slide out to my hips as you pull me down to straddle your thighs once again. I collapse against you, gasping for air.

With one arm supporting my back you lean me back and kiss me. I can taste myself on your lips. I glide my hands over your chest and stomach to your hard cock straining for attention. Wrapping my hand around you I squeeze lightly. With a fingertip I find the bead of moisture on the tip. I swirl my finger around and then bring it to my mouth. I run my finger back and forth over my bottom lip, then suck it into my mouth, swirling my tongue around, cleaning my finger. I make a small sound of pleasure in my throat. Pulling my finger out of my mouth, I skim it down over your chest, circling your nipples. Continuing down I dip it into your navel, then trail it lower still to swirl around your head once again. My hand wraps around your cock; I can feel you pulsing and throbbing in my hand.

You lean forward and kiss my chest between my breasts. Gliding your lips and tongue over first one and then the other, yet never touching my nipples. Moving your lips over my breasts I squirm on your lap seeking more, needing more. One hand dips to my pussy as you continue to caress my breasts, nipping, kissing. You slip a finger through my lips and slowly into my pussy. I give a low moan of pleasure and squeeze my hand around your cock, making you moan in concert with me.

Stroking my hand up and down your cock, I match the rhythm of your finger. You continue kissing my chest, but still avoid touching my hard nipples. My breathing starts to come out in little pants, begging for your attention. My back arches in a silent plea for your touch. You pull your finger out of my pussy and, as I make a sound of displeasure, you slide two fingers back in, changing it to a sigh of delight.

I push myself up on my knee, one hand resting on your shoulder for balance, the other still stroking your cock, up and down. Lowering my hips I feel your head push into my pussy. I rise up and lower myself again, sliding you in a little more. Shifting up, sliding down farther. Up again and back down, inch by slow inch.

You circle my breast with your mouth and tongue, still not touching my nipple. With a groan of frustration I clasp your head in my hands; tunneling my hands through your hair, I guide your mouth to where I need it to be, and arch my back. As you finally take my nipple in your mouth, I raise my hips one last time and bring them down, burying your cock in me to the hilt.

I rotate my hips in a circle, then using my hands on your shoulders for balance and knees for leverage; I start to move, up and down, rocking my hips. Your hips move in the chair as well, creating the most delicious friction. We quickly match rhythm, wanting to draw as much pleasure as possible. Your mouth continues to move over one breast and then the other, teasing my nipples with your tongue, flicking it back and forth over them, sucking them deep into your mouth.

I arch back slightly as I tip my hips, feeling you thrust deeper into me. I bring my hips up and back down, harder, faster. Up slowly, then down hard and fast, again, again.

You slide one hand between our bodies and stroke your thumb over my clit. My body goes rigid as I rock my hips, my pussy hot, wet, surrounding your hard cock, muscles contracting around you, drawing you ever deeper.

Taking one hand from your shoulder I reach behind me and down between your legs, I cup your balls in my hand, rolling them, squeezing gently yet firmly. Your groan is muffled against my breast.

You quicken the pace of your thrusts, my hips quickly matching your tempo. You stroke your thumb over my clit again. My eyes slide shut, my head falls back, as you tighten your hand on my back for support knowing I am so close to the peak. You murmur against my chest "Yes, baby, let it go".

You stroke my clit again as you increase the tempo, faster, harder, and deeper. I feel my muscles clench in response, and in one blinding moment of time, I drop over the edge. I bite my lip to stop my scream but it escapes anyway. My whole body goes rigid, muscles contracting around you, deep inside me. You feel my orgasm sweep over me, and with a final thrust of your hips you bury yourself in my pussy letting your own climax carry you away. I open my eyes and watch your face as you cum inside me, your pupils dilated, perspiration trickling down your temples, your hand clenching on me hard, your legs like rock beneath my thighs.

I continue to feel ripples of pleasure roll over me as you wrap your arms around my back and pull me tight to your chest, our breathing heavy in the room. As I lick the sheen of sweat off your neck, I murmur "And to think I was upset about losing a bet."

12