The Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt the tears welling up in her eyes. She ran past him and up the stairs. She pulled off her panties and threw herself on the bed, trying not to succumb to the tears. She was actually scared of what the punishment would be this time. Maybe she should tell him just to stop. That's what she would do, call it off. But what if he was beyond that. Her mind raced with thoughts of what he would do. She didn't hear his coming. Where was he? The wait was making her crazy. How long was he going to make her wait? Was the uncertainly of what was going to happen next, or the actual punishment making her feel anxious and excited at the same time? She watched the clock waiting to hear his footsteps on the stairs. It was 4:30 p.m., where was he? She wrestled with the thoughts of what he was going to do. She sat there waiting, almost in a panic. This time when she looked at the clock it was 5:00 p.m. It had felt a lot longer than a half-hour.

Her heart skipped a beat when she heard sounds of him coming up the stairs. He pushed open the door and ordered her to lie down and spread her arms and legs wide open. She did as she was told to do. He moved to the dresser and pulled out the handcuffs. He attached the handcuffs to her wrists and ankles. Then he put a blindfold over her eyes. She felt him attach the cuffs to the four posts of their bed. In the total darkness, Amy's imagination began to run wild. What was he going to do to her? As she was thinking of what was going to happen, she felt a stinging on her inner thigh. Then another blow to her other thigh. There was a pause and in the absolute darkness she could only imagine where he might strike next. Then she suddenly felt a blow to her hard nipple, first one then the other. Then as suddenly as it came on, the stinging blows stopped. She heard the door open and then close. Where did Matt go?

A few minutes later, the door opened. She felt the bed move beneath her as he climbed onto the bed. He didn't talk to her; he was just there next to her. What was he doing? Why doesn't he just get her punishment over with? Her mind was racing with questions.

Then she was jerked back to their bedroom as she felt something-extreme cold dripping on her clit. It felt like ice, so cold but yet so exciting. Then the cold was over and she felt Matt's warm breath between her legs. Just as she began to warm up, the cold came again. Over and over this temperature change tormented her to almost climax. Then she felt the ice on her lips as he pushed it into her cunt. He then began to lick the ice and suck it in and out. Her body tensed under his mouth as he feasted on her. He abruptly stopped and Amy was left feeling like a time bomb. He left the room again. She laid there teetering on the edge of oblivion wanting him to return and push her over. She began to slowly slip into a slumber as images of the day flashed before her sightless eyes. Smack, the riding crop slapped on her clit.

She awakened with a cry, "That hurt, what the hell are you doing?" She then felt another blow on her sore clit. She cried out again but this time without a question to her Master though. Another sharp smack to her swollen and sensitive clit and she felt a tear well up in the corner of her eye. She was scared he was going to take this too far. The whimper she let out on the next blow must have alerted Matt that it was too much. She felt his movement on the bed then his mouth on her sore pussy. The warmth and wetness of his mouth combined with the throbbing of her cunt. The ecstasy of the treatment her pussy was receiving made the passion rise in her again. She thought that surely after knowing that he had gone a little too far that he would give her the release she had searched for all day. But, he stopped.

He told her to get some sleep and he would return later. She asked her Master if she could go to the bathroom. He unhooked her from the bed and led her to the bathroom. Was he going to watch her? That was odd? She wasn't sure if he had left the room or not but she had to go so bad that it didn't matter. She called out to have him bring her toilet paper. He immediately handed her the roll. He helped her wipe and lead her back to bed. This time he had her lay down on her stomach and reattached her restraints.

She drifted off to sleep wondering what else Matt had in store for her. Her dreams were tormented with erotic images and fantasies. She awoke even more aroused then when she had fallen asleep. She wondered what time it was. She was trying to clear her head, when the door opened.

"Are you awake," he said.

"Yes, Master," she replied. He removed her restraints and blindfold; she looked at the clock. It was 9:00p.m. Had she really been asleep that long?

"You need to make us some dinner," he stated.

Amy did as she was instructed, without questions. She prepared their meal and decided to surprise Matt. She set the dinner out and lit the candles. When she called Matt to the kitchen and turned out the lights, she could see the look of approval in his eyes. They sat across from each other occasionally staring into each other's eyes. He smiled at her, which made her happy. She had pleased him. After dinner, she cleaned up the kitchen and went to find her Master.

She entered the living room and he ordered her onto her knees. He unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down. Amy positioned herself between his knees and took him into her warm, hot mouth. When he was about to lose himself, he pushed her back onto her back. He rubbed his swollen cock on her pussy and came all over her awaiting cunt. He got up and fastened his pants. He told her to lie there. She did as she was told. He came back into the living room with his hand behind his back.

"Well, it is almost midnight. You have been a pretty good slave so open your legs and close your eyes," he told her in a soft one.

Amy obeyed. She felt something cold on her clit. Suddenly, the vibrator started, instantly sending her into an orgasm. Before that one had fully stopped, the second began to mount. She came again, unable to catch her breath she tried to move back away from the vibrations. But Matt wouldn't stop; he kept caressing her aching button causing her to come again. She was screaming in ecstasy now. He turned the vibrator off and ordered her onto all fours. He got behind her and fastened his hand deep into her hair. He pulled her head back as he entered her. The feel of his manhood filling her made her moan and push back against him. He pounded into her over and over. He smacked her ass and pushed even deeper in her. He yanked her head back as he pumped his fluids into her accepting pussy. They collapsed into each other's arms and fell asleep smiling.

12