All Comments on 'The Bet'

by JSSmutter

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
AWESOME!!!

it don't get much more philthy than that!

DeckviewDeckviewabout 14 years ago
Loving wife?

Where was she in the story? Or maybe it was that bitch he called his wife?

jasonnhjasonnhabout 14 years ago
No love

I agree with a previous comment. Where is there any love here? The wife is using and humiliating him far beyond any previous limits they may have reached. She violated his trust by tying him up. She denied him use if his safe word, which SCREAMS that she really doesn't care about him. She is simply in this for her own gratification, Now the hubby is an amazing idiot. He seems to adapt and accept it all, even getting quite turned on by it all. I have to say, his choices seem to imply acceptance. For example, she gives him a choice to eat her or have the gag put back in. He eats her. I wonder if he refused to, implying dissatisfaction, if she would have backed off? Was she doing these things because she really knows her husband well enough to know he wants to do such stuff but is too timid? Even if that is true, and there is really no indication that she is being anything but a selfish bitch, it feels wrong to use someone to this degree and that makes the story unfair and very unsatisfying to me. Where will it stop? She has effectively declared she will do whatever she wants to him. I wonder if he'll live through it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
great story!!!!

only the submissive husband would understand how erotic this type of story is

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
absolutely top story - love it !!

This is good, hard, filthy dirty porn - just how it should be. On the edge. Well written - keeps the pace throughout - please write more !! Honestly - this is one of the best. (p.s. - ignore all the moody bitch ass comments from the other guys. If they didn't like it - they wouldn't be here. They just can't handle that it turns them on so they slag it off as best they can. Same old moaning minnies on every cuckold story. If they really wanted tame, loving human relationship stories then they can go read Pride and Prejudice. etc)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
the bet

Not the best, but okay. The bet had nothing to do with the story. Better to have the wager out there between the cuck and wife, or start with the bull and wife. Nothing surprising. Anyone looking for love find a Harlequin romance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
fantastic

I love this story. I wish my wife would do that to me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Another gay story.

Wrong section, belongs in gay male. The wife certainly isn't loving. If my wife did that to me I'd force her to tie up her boyfriend at gunpoint and then force her to castrate her boyfriend. I'd have her gangraped, video it, and distribute a copy to all her friends and family.

rixelsrixelsabout 11 years ago
Loving Wife????

This story has not one iota of love, or fun, or hetero-sexyness to it. Move this out of "Loving Wives"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Since the wife has a boyfriend

you should give her what she deserves - a divorce. Grab some backbone and kick this woman to the curb. And if she gives you any static? Give her a black eye. God knows she has both earned and deserves it. Oh - let her clean up the mess on her way out the door. Bitch

rixelsrixelsalmost 10 years ago
So how is this Not RAPE?

JSSmutter has tried to give the 2 rapists the excuse of overt and implied consent, but nothing really matters after she bound, gagged, and shoved a flesh log up his ass. The husband had no idea that he was really going to be man reamed. The wife knew she was deceiving him when she asked for his consent. Then she gags him and has him reamed. If the husband had the guts to go to a hospital and get a rape kit done then both the wife and the boyfriend would end up being convicted of sex crimes. They would be added to a sex offenders list. It is really too bad that none of these kind of stories ever have husbands that still have their balls.

PolyLvrPolyLvralmost 10 years ago
Nope

Didn't do it for me. I have no problem with people getting their jollies however they legally choose. But this bitch did things that, I'm sure hubby will regret in the cold light of day.

Mr. BriggsMr. Briggsabout 9 years ago
WOW

So hot. loved it. How have i not seen this story before today

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
There was once upon a time...

There was once upon a time a marriage with the spouses loving and respecting each other!!! Then one day he wake up and found out that the marriage was destroyed and his wife didn't love or respect him anymore and he had lost all the self-respect and self-esteem and was treated worst than a dog...

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago
What a Nasty Cunt!

Even if Wimpy enjoys it,how can a woman who must have been in love with Wimpy when they got married come to treat him so badly. Mean,disrespectful,humiliating,and those are her better qualities. Some cucks wait while Slutty fucks another man.Some cucks actually watch Slutty fuck another man.But bringing her big-dicked boyfriend to fuck Wimpy,and then have Wimpy suck him off is disgusting If these cucks and their Shut wives enjoy this kind of hurtful marriage,they are two fucked up people! This kind of garbage makes me want to hurl !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
one star

Minus 5 because the husband didn't take revenge - or at least leave without a word!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wife had me suck cock

I love your story and wish my wife would let me bring some man for to fuck her and me suck his long cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Yeesh.....

Well THAT certainly sucked.

1*

JimC

cummmthirstycummmthirstyalmost 8 years ago
cummthirsty faggot cuck hubby

Ohhh How I miss being my Size QOS ex s BBC luvin cummthirsty faggot cuckold .... Luved the & it makes me Sooo Very Hard & pre-cummm droolin , Yummmm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

to help your score

GoodhueGoodhueover 7 years ago
Still Horse Shit!

Was half way through this steaming pile of dinosaur dung when I realized that I'd already gagged my way through it.

Not only should Wimpy the Cuck divorce the slut,he should shove a dynamite stick up her ass and light the fuse. (And Big dick Chris should have his salami sliced into several cocktail franks!)

Just can't fathom a marriage like this one. Sick cock suckers if you ask me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Only for the real pervers brain sick gaye like that author!!!

How mental ill have you to be!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
NO Real Love in This Marriage.

Are there really wives who get off on cheating,humiliating,and treating there husbands like dirt?! And this sick cuck gets off on this shit? Some fucking birthday party this was. I scored it a 1 only 'cause I couldn't give it less! Putrid shit!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
People

There are people who actually praise this garbage. Someone said only a submissive husband would understand. I say only a stone pussy would tolerate this. A man would kill someone, maybe even the loving wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yukkkkkkk

I don't know where to put this I know it doesn't belong in loving wives as a matter of fact it doesn't belong anywhere except the garbage can. Go crawl under a rock and take your

Shit with you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Real crap 1*

Full rubbish

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A Losing Bet

Flies would gag over this steaming pile of crap! While reading this disgusting trash,Electric Light Orchestra's,"Evil Woman" kept playing in my head! Do sick,degenerate people like these 3 characters actually exist outside of Literotica's fantasy world?! Yuuuuck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loved it

Would love another story in the same vein

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
That was rape

Not a bet. What a fucking stupid wife. Divorce next day. Period. Or get a taser and tie her up like she did you and then fuck her all the while telling her you didn't want it. Then slap the bitches face and leave her there and then call Chris-and use the taser on him. Then call the newspapers, and police at same time-after posting online.

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

And later that night, after he went to the hospital and then filed a complaint, she and her BF were arrested. The divorce went like a breeze. She and her BF have to go to jail for 10 years!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just bite his cock clean off. End of baloney.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 2 years ago

That is truly vile.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam4 months ago

I knew I was not man enough to make my wife cum so I was happy and thanked her men and her for letting me serve like this husband. It is so wonderful to have him in you as you lick your wife.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What a horrible story…not erotic at all.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Vile and depraved. Drivel for the truly sad and mentally twisted.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous