All Comments on 'The Bet'

by hammertime

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good story, but you really need an editor

well done but almost ruined by spelling mistakes and poor grammer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fucking totally hot story.

Please write more. I have several accounts. I am going to give you a 5 with all of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
bext everf

I read the stories every day, and have for years. This was the single very best one ever -- a very well-hung black guy fucking a beautiful blonde, but only after overcoming her initial reluctance. I only wish it had been my beautiful blone wife spreading her long legs for him in that cabin.

hjennifer98hjennifer98over 13 years ago
I really liked the story but.....

I did really like this story, but as the other reader already stated, you could really use an editor. I love a HOT story as much as the next person, but spelling and grammar mistakes can be very distracting. I almost quit reading after half of the first page because of spelling errors. Please continue writing, but also PLEASE find someone to edit the stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
...but Jennifer is correct

Hammer, I like most of your stuff, regardless of the spelling. ("won't," not, "want," etc.) That's small potatoes by comparison. My rail meter gives this a five.

Nomeaux

estragonestragonover 13 years ago
Write It Right

I almost quit reading five times because of your sloppy writing. Your story line is very good, the premise is intriguing, and you handled the black-man-fucks-white-chick cliche better than most. Wayne is believable, and Cindy overcomes my urge to disbelieve. But I am gigging your score to a 3 because of your contempt for your readers. You obviously don't or can't proofread your own stuff. If you're unwilling to get yourself a copy editor to do so, asking me to read your story as presented is like coming to a formal dinner at my house wearing a filthy shirt, torn trousers, flip-flops over dirty bare feet, without having shaved or showered or used deodorant for three or four months. You may be great company and a fascinating raconteur, but I wouldn't want you around for very long.

cheryl_4funcheryl_4funover 13 years ago
great

i loved every bit of it , such a turn one

RustyHotDippedNailRustyHotDippedNailover 13 years ago
Great Story. Very hot.

Cliche? Maybe, but when you get down to it, sex is CLICHE, the same old in and out. Only so many themes that can be used.

That said, this story was hot, really hot.

Get an editor though, or just reread your own story. I have to do that with ANYTHING I write. You will always find words that you misspelled, typos, mistakes in the way you worded a sentence because you changed it in mid sentence but for got to reread the whole sentence to make sure it made sense.

So just reread it or find an editor. I will stand in if nobody else will. Send it to my email and I'll read it, make corrections and send it back. If they are stories like this one, I will enjoy doing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
terrible

The editing was terrible, story illogical, and ending unsatisfying and unsavory, lucky to receive a 2 out of 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
oldrustyprick liked the story.

So automatic 1 star without reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
re: Anon with the 5 accounts

You're a nut. Get help.

RustyHotDippedNailRustyHotDippedNailover 13 years ago
Hammertime, I would set the comments so that people have to log in to comment.

No point in letting the idiots post anonymously. It's supposed to only allow one anonymous post per person but all they have to do is post once from their desktop, once from their iPhone, once from their laptop, etc...

calibeachgirlcalibeachgirlover 13 years ago
you almost had me

you almost had me until you made the black guy with a giant cock... come on, sure it's a fantasy but does the white guy always have to be a wimp and the black always have a giant cock? stupid

knight13knight13over 13 years ago
Pretty good!

Great to see you write again. As usual it's better than 99% of the IR stuff that is posted. Some of your older stories are my all time favs!

Love the swapping idea at the end, but the story did feel a little rushed. Still glad to see you writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great love it

Hey I loved it. These idoits don't kow what there talking about. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Even the comments are interesting.

Not my favorite work of yours but I still enjoyed it. However, I REALLY enjoyed the comments! Too much. Keep writing.

itshothereitshotherealmost 13 years ago
thanks for new story

it was great as usual, though the first sex u could have described more slowly.

and that phone call was just awesome, loved it

ScarrharrScarrharrabout 8 years ago
Married Threesomes

Inviting another man into your sex life is the most exciting sex we have ever had. the first time was 5 years into our marriage and it is just as exciting now over 30 years later than it was that very first time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

In part 2 you should talk about the disease that this jungle ape gave her.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago
WTF?!

No fucking way Cindy agrees to go with Wayne to the cabin to fuck for a week!

And Mike offering up his wife in a bet,without even telling her?! She'll just love how little he thinks of her to pimp her out like that.

In the sequel,Wayne pimps Cindy out to friends,she catches deadly STDs and dies 10 months after "The Bet". Mike's guilt makes him turn into a gay submissive and as self-punishment he gets gang-fucked by the entire LSU football team after they defeat Alabama.And Wayne using his big,black cock wins the Pole Vault in the Summer Olympics. ~ Ridiculous,you say? Well so was this dumb-ass story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One of the Worst!

WTF?! ~ No husband can be as stupid as this dumb shit was! He's married to a beautiful wife who has only ever had sex with him and he bets her! Asshole! Of course he end up losing and his wife turns into a horny slut while sucking/fucking a huge-dicked spade.Then she ups the anti and loses a bet so she can continue to fuck Rufus McBig-Dick on weekends for a month.This shit is still going on 8 months later?

Maybe a marriage still exists but it just can't be a true,loving intimate relationship if the twat just can't let Rufus and his massive cock go!

This story is just plain unbelievable,COMPLETE CUCK SHIT! (Fiction,fantasy? Who cares .Just not believable!)

DrkmanDrkmanover 5 years ago
Bet her ass

Really like the imagery painted by the words. Really hot. Maybe there could be a sequel, wonder if Cindy might get knocked up. Then they'd have to guess who the father actually was. Could get interesting.

GiganticGiganticalmost 2 years ago

One of the best stories ever. Dumbass Mike bet his wife??? What kind of an idiot would do such a thing. Cindy took it in stride and had the time of her life. On man this was just as hot as it could possibly get. Loved it all!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This was a neat little story. I'd never bet my wife or swing with another couple, but I can appreciate that the scenario works for others and also the fact that this story wasn't about deceit and revenge for once.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous