The Bet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He had spent over five hundred dollars on her. Later that he had cancelled dinner reservations because he said he was called in at the office, but I knew better. He went to have dinner with that jiggly blonde bitch."

The thought of Tasha's cheating husband spending money on some other girl and not his wife really made her mad. That was just one of the reasons why she did not like men all that much. Not only did the bastard cheat on her with another woman, but he was also spending money on her too. In her opinion that was a major blow to the woman's ego, especially if she was a housewife. And that one word sent a chill down her spine.

"So that night I sat there and cried knowing that the man I love would rather spend more time with someone that's younger than me. I had to go into the mirror to see what he saw in me, to see if my husband thought I was ugly or not."

"Oh Tasha you are not ugly, you are beautiful."

"Thanks. I thought that until a few lesbians tried hit on me the other day, but anyways I will get back to that in a minute. So once I knew for a fact that he was cheating on me I have decided to call up my sister who is a lawyer and asked could she help me divorce him."

Raelynn instantly felt her heart skip with joy. She had always liked the idea of a divorce. She liked it for the mere fact that she saw it as a nice solution to give someone what they really wanted. But she also felt very sad for her friend because she knew she was a housewife with a new baby. And that she would not get any money from the divorce.

"Baby cakes aren't you a housewife? How are you going to survive?"

A smile spread across her friend's face. "Those lesbians I was talking about earlier? Well, they offered me a job at this club called Amazon. Although it's a gay strip club, and men are more than welcome to come as long as they pay twice as much as the women, they are really nice, very clean, and the customers there are so generous. So anyways where was I? I scheduled a meeting with the lawyer and we both suggested that I should pretend like was leaving for the weekend. That I knew he had off so we can catch him in the act, and just demand that he sign the papers."

"Good girl. Did you catch him?" Raelynn said with a wink.

"Oh yeah I did. That Thursday I told him I would be spending time with my family a few towns over and I was going to take our son along. Come Friday evening when my sister and I snuck back into the house we could hear the moans, groans and heavy breathing coming from upstairs. The girl was really loud calling my husband 'daaadddddy' which really disgusted me. So I waited just outside our bedroom for the right moment to burst in. Once we heard them reaching their climax we knew it was the appropriate time."

"Oh my god I can't believe this."

"Well believe it. To say he was shocked is an understatement. Once we burst through those doors he looked like he almost pissed himself, and the girl was so scared she jumped in the air like she saw a rat run across the floor. He tried to get up from the bed to explain to me why he was fucking another girl, but I was so angry that I just began beating him. I kicked him, punch, pulled his hair, hell I even spat on him. And the tramp that he was with had the nerve to say something, but before she could get any words out her mouth my sister slapped her in it."

Raelynn couldn't help but to let out a little chuckle at her friends statement. Not only was she able to subdue her awful husband, she was also able to give the whore he was with a good slap too.

"I shoved the divorce papers in his face and asked that he sign them, he refused at first because that's what men do, they are lying cheating dogs that once you forgive once they are determined to cheat on you again just so they purposely can hurt because it gives them a hard on. He kept refusing to sign the papers until I had to finally give him a good kick to the balls in order for him to get what he wanted." At that statement Raelynn was confused.

"He wanted to be divorce then changed his mind?"

"No. I have always thought that if someone cheats on their spouse deep down inside they really want a divorce because they can't truthful honest about what they want, they are not honest with themselves when they first get together in the first place, and for that reason they obviously want a divorce. So in reality I gave Donald what he wanted, and that was a divorce."

Raelynn just had to shake her head at Tasha, now she was a single mother probably living on the streets because of some man.

"So where are you living now?"

"With my sister. She has a five bedroom house, and I am sleeping in a room that's big enough for me, and Donald Jr. Not only that, I making good enough money at the club to support me and D.J. but I will be able to move out of Annie's house pretty soon. She said that I don't have to of course. She said I could stay as long as I like."

Raelynn smiled a genuine smile, she was glad that her friend was able to make it on her own without the support of her husband at all. But there was one burning question.

"So what about your husband? What's he's doing now is he still with that girl?"

"Don't know, and don't give a shit. He has been calling me ever since I left the house."

"What does he want?"

"Don't know. I don't answer his calls. So anyways enough about me what about you honey, what have you been up to recently?"

Raelynn fought back the tears that stung her eyes, she really did not want to bring up her magazine troubles out, but she had get it off her chest.

"Everything was fine up until recently. I had some financial troubles with the magazine and had models swiped from under me. The magazine is not doing all that great and I am afraid that I will have to cut back on some things in order for it to succeed. Hell I might have to even lay off a few employees which I really do not want to do. And on top of all of that, I might even have to get a second job just so I don't go completely broke. It's just my life is going to hell at the moment and I am trying to not let it affect me in any kind of way."

Tasha saw her friend's distress and went to hug her.

For all the years Tasha has known Raelynn she had never seen her so upset. She was a strong independent black woman and she should remain that way. Raelynn was the one person that every woman should look up to for guidance in their lives. At first she thought Raelynn was just a crazy feminist bitch that didn't have any good dick in a long time. All that changed once she actually got to know her a little more. She was not some crazy feminist bitch after all, she just a woman that would not let anything hold her back. She was wrong for misjudging her at first glance.

"Listen sweetie you are the most powerful woman I know next to my mother. You cannot and will not let anything hold you down and trample you into submission. Your magazine will come out fine, and if that means getting a second job, or doing cut backs then that's what you have to do. Please do not cry you will get through this I know you will. And if you need anything, even that second job just call me, and I will see if there's an opening at Amazon's, ok"

"Ok." Raelynn was glad that she had a shoulder to rely on. There has been so much going through her life she just wanted to break down and cry. But deep now inside Raelynn knew there will be more trials and tribulations to come.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

12