The Bet reLoaded Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See, chicka, I told you he wouldn't notice anything. Nobody will."

"What if I have to talk?"

"You'll just have that whiskey voice thing going on. All the trannys do," she said and laughed.

"I'm not a tranny."

"A shemale."

"I'm not a shemale."

"A chick with a dick."

"Stop already," I said laughing as we approached our room. I slid the card, the light turned green and we were in.

Once in the room Lilla turned to me and hugged me. She kissed me lightly and said, "This is so weird feeling, but I like it."

"What?"

"Your tits. I'm used to pressing flat against you. Now your hooters are in play." I laughed.

We unpacked and there wasn't a manly item in the room, razors notwithstanding. It was late afternoon so we had an early dinner at a nearby bistro. We both ate light. My heart fluttered anxiously whenever I noticed a man looking at me, looking me over.

"Don't worry, sweets, I won't let them fuck you. Even though that's what they want to do. They just want to take that cute little dress off of you and make sweet love all night long."

"That's not helping."

"You'll get used to it. I get stared at all the time. I've learned to like it, mostly. So will you. Especially tomorrow.

"What?" I said, taking a sip of wine.

"Oh, nothing. We'll talk about it later."

"Ahh, man," I said. Lilla giggled.

After dinner we walked back to the hotel, arms linked, just a couple of girls out for a stroll. Nobody paid us much mind, but I was aware of the eyes looking me up and down as they passed by. I was shocked to discover that I didn't really mind, it sort of grew on me, even. I was another person and that person was already learning to like men's eyes on her, and the way it made her tummy quiver.

Back in the room Lilla said, "Okay, girl, here's the drill. You go shower up and do all that stuff you know you're supposed to do, including the you know what's."

"Yes, dear," I said and headed toward the bathroom. I took off my chocolate colored ribbed v-neck tee-dress, sandals, sheer stockings and wriggled out of my thong. I took off my jewelry, ran the water and stepped into the shower. I soaped up, washed myself and my cock swelled as I washed my breasts. I bent over to wash my feet and my breasts hung upside down with me, amazingly naturally. These beauties were a marvel of engineering.

I called Lilla when I was out. I was drying myself with a thick white towel when she waltzed in, handed me a glass of champagne, smacked my rear and said, "Nice ass, I think I'm gonna hit that. Tap it. Get me some!" and giggled when I shook my Hurley's at her.

Lilla took over and coifed my hair, putting a sassy little curl in the bottom. She giggled and played with my clit, she called it, while she made up my face and did my eyes in a slightly darker shade for the evening. She painted my nails a lovely burgundy color and handed me a pair of matching lacy tanga panties. Matching lipstick. As I put on my dangly earrings and bracelets, feeling more feminine by the second, Lilla commented we should just go ahead and get my ears pierced, to which I demurred.

On the bed was a dress. Lilla was excited about it and said, "Oh, darling, isn't it glorious! It's a burgundy halter dress. Microfiber, so it will just cling and shimmer on you! And look! A brilliant elasticized empire waist! It's fantastic! And your nails, lips and panties match. Every woman should be so coordinated. Here, put these on first." She handed me sheer black thigh highs.

I sat on the bed and went through the ritual again. My cock thickened in my pretty, lacy burgundy tanga panties as I gathered the stocking in my fingers pointed my toe and felt it whisper up my leg to end just below my balls. I let the other stocking float up my leg and Lilla handed me a pair of black, open toe sandals with an ankle strap. Four inch heels. So sexy and alluring.

I stood and picked up the dress, a thin slippery material, like liquid cloth. My heart beat faster, my panties tightened. I slipped it over my head and it felt sublime against my hairless skin. It draped and settled and fit me perfectly. The empire waist was just below my breasts and was about three inches wide and gathered or pleated or shirred or whatever the look was called. The material covering my breasts began at my sides and met in the middle of my chest, rising from the empire waist and narrowing for a lovely, delicate knot at the back of my neck.

Lilla gave a low whistle. I felt so utterly feminine looking at myself in the mirror. Turing from side to side the dress flowed gracefully. The material was ever so comfortable. I wondered if I'd be embarrassed by my nipples showing.

Lilla had dressed in a black bustier, flirty back skirt, black nylons and shoes similar to mine. A white flower was in her hair. She called for a cab, handed me a small burgundy purse and we left. I was surprised to find my self feeling so lovely and desirable as we descended the elevator and walked through the lobby to the street entrance. We got in the cab at the portico, told the elderly man the address of the club and he merged into the traffic.

I whispered to Lilla that I was really, really uncomfortable because I was, well, engorged. Lilla smiled and patted my cheek and said, "Poor baby." Then, "Hey Mr. Cab Driver, how long have you been driving a cab?

"Going on thirty years, now," he said in scratchy voice, looking at us through thick smudged glasses in the rearview mirror.

"I bet you see all kinds of things."

"That's right honey, I done seen it all in this cab. Ain't nothing surprises me no more."

"That's good. So I guess this won't be a first," Lilla said and before I could react she had raised my dress, pulled down my panties and took me in her mouth. I moaned and held my dress up with one hand and her head with the other as she sucked me and jacked me hard and fast and quickly worked me to orgasm. I came in her mouth and she tucked me back in and smoothed my dress down and sat back with a satisfied smile.

"All better?" she said.

I blushed and nodded and tried to make myself invisible.

"Ha! Well, I guess I truly have seen everything now," the cab driver said and shook his head from side to side.

We arrived and exited the cab, paid the driver. He said, "Take care, ladies," and pulled away with a wave, leaving us in the parking lot. I looked at the building and saw 'Lipchick' racing by over and over on the marquee.

"Lipchick? So, what kind of club is this, Lilla?"

"A fun club. Come on." She grabbed my hand and we cha-cha-ed our way through the maze of cars to the entrance. Me toe-heeling it, like Lilla had showed me, then made me practice in a pair of pretty lacy green panties and matching bra.

The door opened up to release an explosion of noise and light. Thumping club music and lasers, a glitter ball casting off diamonds of light. Dance floors and tables, a stage at one end of the large room and a bar at the other. A mix of people, straight looking and obviously gay, the men outnumbered by the women and everyone sitting, talking, dancing, drinking.

"A drag club?" I said.

"Yes! It's perfect!" She smiled and punched me on the arm.

We paid the cover and made for the bar where it was somehow quieter. When it was our turn a tall, skinny, bald black man wearing a skintight fuchsia sleeveless shirt and thick rimmed glasses said, "Hello ladies, I'm Tyler your barman. Let's see, you must be X and you're Y," he said pointing to Lilla then me.

Lilla squealed and clapped and looked at me then Tyler and said, "Goody! How could you tell?" she asked.

"Well, to be perfectly honest, and you want that in a bartender, mostly because of the way you're dressed and the kind of place this is," he said, spreading his arms as if to embrace the club. "But honey, between you me and the Appletini and Cosmo I know you're going to order, I saw you on the street, be truly hard to tell. Truly hard. The operative word being hard." He winked at me and I blushed and Lilla giggled.

"You, Miss Precious," he said and pointed a finger at me from beneath his chin, "are one fine piece of ladystick." I blushed again. "I mean you are nothing but spectacular! What a bo-day! And look at you rocking that Charlize Theron hair'ra thang, though yours is fuller and thicker..."

I looked at Lilla and said, "I thought it looked familiar." She beamed.

He put the back of a hand next to one side of his mouth like he was telling us a secret, "...and better looking, you ask me...and, hmmm." He cocked his head to the side, put an arm across his chest, rested his elbow on it and tapped his chin with a knuckle. He stared at my chest. "May I?" he said, reached out and cupped my breasts and squeezed them, hefted them. I looked at Lilla, my eyes wide with surprise. She had a huge grin on her face. "Hmmm, feel too real to be implants," he talked to my breasts. He looked at Lilla. "Let me guess. Are those the Zeta Jones's? Maybe the Brinkley's?"

Lilla squealed and I blushed, again. "No! Terrific guess though. Those puppies are the Hurley's!"

"Ahh, the Hurley's. Outstanding choice. I've been meaning to get a pair from that site. How do you like them?" He looked at me.

I shrugged and my breasts swayed slightly and I felt the femininity within.

"No seriously, what are they like, mate?" He mixed our drinks as we talked.

I looked at Lilla, then back at Tyler, "Well, as far at fake tits go, they're state of the art. They're comfortable and move really, really naturally. And the edges are practically invisible. Fantastic, really."

"Outstanding! I'm going to quit stalling and order some straightaway. Well, ladies, you've been grand. And since I got to cop a cheeky feel on the Hurley's, here, on the house for the prettiest girls in the house." He gave us a small bow.

"Thank you, kind sir," Lilla said with a small courtesy and gave him a big tip.

"Thanks," I said, taking my drink. "Oh, and when you order, make sure you spring for the nipple attachment option." I winked and shook my tits at him. He threw his head back and laughed and Lilla howled. "Outstanding! I will, mate, I will!"

Turning to find a table Lilla said, "Where did that come from?"

"I dunno, just came out."

"Well, keep it up, girlfriend."

As we scanned the room for a table we noticed a woman nod, then shake her head and the two people she'd been talking to walked away. There were two chairs at the table. Lilla and I approached her and her partner, an attractive looking woman with sandy blond hair. The beautiful raven haired woman was dressed in a purple corset with gold threads swirling throughout and a black skirt. She had a red flower in her hair. The pretty, flat-chested woman with her wore a skimpy but tasteful little black dress. They were drinking white wine.

Lilla said, "Hello, My name is Lilla and this is Liz." I glanced at her, eyebrows raised, and she shrugged. "Are these seats taken?"

The raven haired woman smiled brilliantly and said, "Hi, I'm Marion and this is Joanna. Please join us," and gestured for us to sit.

"Thanks," Lilla said with a little dip of her head and we sat. Lilla and Marion seemed to hit it right off and chatted like they were old friends.

"So Marion, Joanna is not really a Joanna, right. Are you? You are gorgeous, by the way," she said and waved a hand toward him. He shook his head slightly and smiled and I knew he felt the tug of earrings and the caress of hair across his neck and shoulder. She nodded and looked back at Marion. "This is our first time doing this out of the house."

"Second time ever," I said for some reason.

Joanna smiled and said, "It can be nerve wracking and exhilarating at the same time."

Marion said, "Joanna has been pretty much fulltime girly for awhile now. I like her that way. Though I like her big cock too much to ever let her go full girl."

"Marion!"

"Hush now, Joanna. You know you like it when I gush about your cock. And how much you like cock," she said with a loving smile.

"Marion! You're embarrassing me!"

"Nonsense, there's no shame in a girl being hungry for cock." Looking back at Lilla Marion said, "He so loves being fem. I love it too. We even took a trip to a tropical resort not long ago. It was wonderful. Joanna was so lovely in her bikinis and beachwear. So sexy." Marion ran her fingers through Joanna's hair and she leaned into the caress.

"No way!" Lilla said. "That is so awesome!" She looked at me and said, "We should totally do that."

"Ah..."

She looked at Joanna and said, "Was it awesome? Did you like it? Could anybody tell?"

Joanna laughed and said, "Oh my god, it was spectacular. I don't think people could tell. I mean, I'm flat-chested and my voice passes for smoky-sexy, but who knows. It was excellent fun, though. Beyond thrilling. Isn't that right, Marion?" Marion smiled knowingly and nodded, her eyes twinkled.

We chatted and drank and the show finally started. An array of drag queens and kings cavorted across the stage singing show tunes and they were ribald and campy as expected. We enjoyed ourselves and Lilla's hand on my thigh or across my shoulder, sometimes tugging on my halter and jiggling my breast or fiddling with my earring, kept me ever so aware of my delicate femininity. Among this crowd I began to feel comfortable, relaxed. I was surprised when the thought occurred: I wanted Lilla. I wanted her in me.

The show ended and it turned out that Marion and Joanna were staying at the same hotel as Lilla and me so we took a cab together. Looking back, it seems as though Marion and Lilla maneuvered us so that Joanna and I sat next to each other, squeezed tightly together in the middle of back seat. I was acutely aware of Lilla's hand caressing my thigh, of Joanna's leg pressed firmly against mine, of her subtle perfume. The atmosphere in the back of the cab was thick by the time we arrived at the hotel. I brushed thoughts from my mind.

As the cab drove away we entered the lobby and said our goodnight's with hugs all around. We agreed to meet for cocktails after dinner tomorrow and headed to our separate rooms.

The door had barely closed when Lilla pushed me against it and attacked me. She kissed me roughly. She mauled my breasts and my nipples sang. "God, you're so sexy. I'm so fucking wet. You're beautiful. I'm going to fuck you so good." I moaned into her mouth.

Lilla led me to the bed. There, she kissed me tenderly, nuzzled my neck, rubbed my ear with her fingers. She untied the halter on my delicious burgundy microfiber dress and reveled in my breasts. I lifted and presented one to her, to my Lilla, and her mouth closed on me. She licked and bit and nibbled and pulled and it felt so real. Lilla pushed down on my dress, pushing it over my hips and it pooled on the floor, forgotten as she kissed me and toyed with my breasts.

Lilla laid me on the bed. She disrobed, slowly, her eyes hungry. She stepped into the harness and put on her cock, the big, thick cock she was going to fuck me with. My breathing quickened and I felt vulnerable in my pretty lacy burgundy panties, stockings and heels. I was aware of my pretty blond hair with highlights flared out seductively on the pillow. The tug of my dangly earrings, my breasts that had settled a bit to the side. My manicured nails and four inch high heels.

She inserted one end into her pussy, adjusted the straps and looked at me in her stockings and heels. "You know why a real slut wears fuck-me's with ankle straps?" Her voice was thick. "So they don't fall off when she's getting fucked. You have ankle straps so you must be a real slut, I guess. A cock hungry slut, no doubt. I'm going to fuck you now. With your cock, the one I made with that kit. Have you been thinking about it? Getting fucked with your own cock? Or were you thinking about other cocks tonight. At the club. Were you thinking about all those women at the club and what was under their skirts? Peel those pretty panties off, darling."

I lifted my rear and pulled them down, lifting and bending my legs and taking them off in that oh so ladylike way. I was hard. Lilla caressed me, dragged her nails over my body, put her thumb in my mouth. Kissed me. Rolled to her back and nudged me downward. "You know what to do," she said.

I tucked my hair behind and ear and took her into my mouth. I swirled my tongue over her head, took her deep and back out, used my hand on her, my bracelets clinking delicately. I sucked her cock and her cock was huge in my mouth. Her hips rocked. I sucked her cock and moved it on her mound and inside of her. I sucked her cock like I wanted my cock to be sucked. I wanted to please her and when she grabbed my hair and stiffened and moaned I was proud.

Lilla eased me back up and kissed my bruised lips. She worked her way down my body, kissing, nibbling, pinching, biting. She took me in her mouth, that molten paradise, then released me and blew air across me and I shivered.

Lilla prepared me. She licked my rear, my delicate flower, and I opened for her. I became loose. I fantasized about lubricating, becoming wet with arousal. I was ready and there was Lilla, poised above me, my legs in the air, wanting nothing more than this moment, for Lilla to make love to me. I almost wept with desire.

Lilla pressed forward and I tilted my hips to better accommodate her, to draw her into my body. Whatever she wanted I would do. Lilla pressed in and I felt my rings stretch, the sweet pleasure pain of entry. I was so wet and my Lilla was going to fuck me like I needed to be fucked. Then she was in and I rolled my head back and I moaned and pulled her to me and kissed her.

"Such a good girl," Lilla softly said and rocked gently in and out of me. I felt so full, full of Lilla, of her cock. So full of love.

Lilla was on her knees and elbows. Our breasts rubbing, she was giving me long, slow strokes and I heard myself moaning. Lilla fucked me and it went on forever and I lost myself in the sensations.

"On your knees, babe." I did as she wanted and she was behind me. I arched my back and pressed back some. "Mmm, eager. I like that." Then she was in me and I was full and felt her hips on my rear. She ground against me in a circular manner. Stopped and stayed buried. "Such a good girl, you take it so deep"

Long, slow strokes. Out, then in. Empty and wanting, then full and complete. "Did you like Marion, dear? Joanna?" Long, slow strokes. "I did. Are you thinking about Joanna, dear? About her cock? I am. I wonder what she's packing. Do you? Do you wonder what it would feel like? In your hand? In your mouth?" Long, slow strokes.

"Oh, god," I whispered.

"Yes, I thought so. Imagine if it was Joanna behind you instead of me. Fucking you with a real cock. A hot, flesh and blood cock. Would you like that?"

"Oh, Lilla," I gasped.

"Just imagine that it's Joanna riding you," she said and grabbed my shoulders and bucked into me hard and fast, fucking me, making my hair snap and my earrings yank and my breasts sway and my nipples sing. Fucking me hard and I felt her hands and her cock and her hips and I dropped my shoulders to the bed and reached back and grabbed my ass with my burgundy nails and held it wider so she could get deeper and I moaned and cried out.

When she finally stopped, deep inside of me, my mind slowly reeled back from the narrow focus on my hole, of her pounding me, her sweat dripping on my back, my hole being ravaged, and I realized she wanted me on my back. I rolled over and my legs spread. I sought her out and pulled her to me. I grabbed her cock, positioned it and pulled her into me with my hands and legs and moaned as she filled me with her love.

Lilla ground against me. Her mouth near my ear. "You want to be with Joanna, darling? You want to know what it's really like? Get a little lesbian action? I'll let you. All you have to do is give me a sign." She fucked me with long, slow strokes. "It won't even be cheating, will it. Because I'll let you do it. I'll give you to her if that's what you want. I can even make you do it. I can make you be with her. I won the bet and you have to do what I say."