The Bet reLoaded Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, god." Lilla fucked me and it felt so good. I felt so feminine and desirable and vulnerable and wanted. I was shocked at her words and shocked at the image of me getting fucked by Joanna and shocked that I wondered what a real cock felt like. I moaned.

Lilla moved faster in me and on me and I tried to fuck her back and I was yelling and moaning and it hit me like a freight train and I came and came and came on Lilla's thick cock and when it passed my arms and legs flopped limply to the bed. Lilla was heavy on me and thick inside of me. I squeezed my rear to feel her girth. Lilla eased out of me and I felt it, like I remembered from before, the longing.

She eased out of the harness and snuggled against me, one leg over mine. She fed me cum scooped from my stomach. "That was hot, baby," she said. "I think I had multiple orgasms, I'm still all jelly inside."

"Was great," I said, slowly regaining my breath.

"I don't know where it came from, but that was so hot talking to you about Marion and Joanna. Really revved my engine."

"Nice fantasy."

"Hmm," she rolled over and I spooned her. "Sleep tight, sugar, we got a big day tomorrow."

"Uh oh," I thought as turned out the light, the image of four beautiful women surfacing as I drifted off to sleep.