The Bi-Trucker Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started breathing heavier as I watched her getting eaten out and my mouth watered like crazy. I ran my tongue over my upper lip seductively and Michelle moaned. "You are such a tease." She purred watching me.

I smiled and kept my movements slow even though I wanted to ram my fingers hard and fast inside myself. I rolled my clit and squeezed it between my fingers. I moaned as pleasure coursed through me. "God that looks so fucking hot." I growled watching Mike sucking hard at her clit while he slammed his fingers in and out of her.

Michelle was whimpering and thrusting her hips back and forth as she watched me. "Oh fuck, move your fingers faster baby," She begged softly. "I need to watch you cum."

My pussy was burning and I knew if I fingered myself faster it wouldn't take much to make me cum, but I couldn't help teasing her a little bit. "You want me to make myself cum?" I asked moving my fingers a bit faster and pulling on my clit.

Michelle whimpered and tipped her head back and closed her eyes for a second. When she opened them they were burning. "Yes, oh god yes, cum for me; cum all over your fingers. I need to see it so bad. I'm so close." She wiggled her hips and gripped Mike's head pulling him tighter against her.

I looked back down between her legs. Mike had his lips locked on her clit while his fingers flew in and out of her. His fingers moved so fast it was a blur. I started panting and couldn't hold back anymore, I was so hot I needed to get off. I slammed my fingers roughly inside me as I pulled at my clit. "Ugh...oh fuck, it feels so good." I panted working my fingers hard and fast.

Michelle licked her lips and whimpered. "Oh fuck yes, cum baby, cum all over those fingers." Her hips were rocking back and forth and she had a death grip on Mike's hair as he devoured her cunt. "Cum for me. Pleasseeee..." She begged. "I can't hold it much longer.

I watched her as I fought for release. Her chest was heaving from her ragged breathing and her hips were flying back and forth as she watched my hand. "So close." I panted working my fingers harder and faster. I dug my nail into my clit and screamed as pleasure coursed through me. "Oh fuck, I'm going to cum." I tried to hold back but it was hard. I had to bite my lip to keep from exploding.

"Oh fuckkkk...Cum...Cum Nowwwww..."She screamed clenching her teeth together.

I couldn't hold back anymore and I let go, crying out as my pussy exploded. "I'm cummmmiiiiii... nnnnnngggg..." I cried slamming my fingers harder inside me.

"Yeeeeessssssss..." Michelle cried as she let go. She coated Mike's fingers in her hot juices and her body shook with release. Her arms gave way and she landed on her back on the bed breathing heavy.

Mike pulled his face out of Michelle's pussy and he sat up looking at me looking at me with a hungry look in his eyes. The look excited me and I pulled my fingers free of my pussy and rested them in my lap. Before I could react, he grabbed my legs, forced them apart and drove his face into my pussy his lips and tongue everywhere. "Oh my fucking god." I gasped as he devoured my pussy like he had Michelle's. He licked all around my pussy and drove his tongue inside me before licking hotly at my clit. My eyes widened and I glanced over at Michelle. She had pushed herself up on her arms and was smiling at me as she watched Mike.

"He's got a talented tongue doesn't he?" She purred lazily running her fingers over her clit.

I couldn't speak. I had lost my breath with the way Mike was attacking my pussy. One minute he was flicking his tongue back and forth over my clit the next he was shoving it in and out of me like a small wet cock. "Ugh..." Was all I could get out as I felt my orgasm rising hard and fast. I nodded hard and closed my eyes as pleasure coursed through me. I tangled my fingers in his hair and pulled him closer to me as I bucked up with my hips.

When he locked his lips around my clit and sucked hard, I just about jumped out of my skin the pleasure was that intense. I whimpered and cried out as he pushed me hard and fast towards orgasm. I had never been eaten so hard or so fast and it was driving me crazy. I humped my pussy hard against his face.

"Oh yeah baby, make her cum." Michelle purred watching with a smile.

I opened my eyes and looked at her. She had her fingers flying in and out of her cunt and her breasts were heaving from her ragged breaths. I had a feeling she was as close to cumming as I was. I whimpered as Mike bit down on my clit and I felt him push three fingers inside me and work them furiously in and out. "Oh...Oh my god." I cried feeling like I was going to explode any second.

Michelle giggled and worked her fingers faster inside her. "You gonna cum honey?" She purred.

I couldn't sit still. My hips were rocking like crazy as I clung to Mike's hair. My breath was coming out in ragged pants. My eyes were burning with the desire I was feeling in my body. "Ugh...Uh...Uh huh..." I panted trying to focus on what she said.

Mike nipped at my clit and I just about creamed. "Oh my fucking god." I cried slamming my pussy harder against his face.

Michelle's fingers were flying in and out of her and she was breathing as hard as I was. "Cum baby, coat his tongue in your hot juices." She cried.

I watched her fingers and went flying over the edge into oblivion. "Aaaaaggggghhh, I'm cumminnnngg..." I screamed as my whole body exploded with release.

"Oh god so am I..." Michelle cried as she coated her fingers in her juices.

Mike pulled his fingers free and shoved his tongue inside me. I shivered and tried to control my breathing as my body heated up once more. "Oh...oh god not again." I whimpered as I felt my orgasm rising as he tongue fucked me.

Michelle giggled, "He isn't happy unless he gets you off at least twice." She said moving to her knees and moving over beside me so she could get a perfect view of what Mike was doing. She watched Mike's tongue slicing in and out of me and squealed. "Oh he has his tongue inside you, no wonder you are going crazy. His tongue feels so good when he does that."

I had my head tipped back and my eyes closed as I fought to breathe. My pussy was on fire and Mike was in no hurry to put the fire out. I whimpered and humped against his face but he just kept up the intense onslaught on my senses. He kept his tongue flying in and out of me but didn't touch my clit. "Please." I begged right on the edge but unable to go over.

Michelle smiled at me. "You wanna cum honey?"

I opened my passion filled eyes and looked at her. "Oh god yes. I need to cum so bad."

She reached between my legs and grabbed my clit, pulling hard on it. It was enough and I screamed as I went flying over the edge once again. "Fuckkkk..." I cried.

Mike kept his tongue moving inside me as I slumped back against the wall trying to catch my breath. When he finally pulled away he was smiling. "You taste good honey." He leaned forward and captured my lips with his, pushing his tongue into my mouth and letting me taste myself. I whimpered and kissed him back hungrily, sucking on his tongue.

When he pulled back he smiled at me. "Ready for my cock sweetheart?" he asked seductively.

I looked at him through half closed eyes. "Oh hell yeah." I pulled my shirt over my head then slipped my bra down until I sat there naked in front of them.

Mike whistled and kissed each of my breasts. "We got us a sweet one this time honey." He said smiling at Michelle.

Michelle smiled back. "Show her what you got honey." She purred.

Mike pulled his shirt over his head then reached for the button on his jeans. He stood up and slid his pants and shorts down over his legs until he was able to step out of them. His hard cock bounced against his stomach and I licked my lips. He wasn't really thick but he was long, I figured he had to be at least 8 or 9 inches long. I leaned forward on my knees and wrapped my lips around his hard cock, bobbing my head back and forth over him.

Mike moaned. "Oh yeah, suck that cock." He growled tangling his fingers in my hair.

Michelle sat back on her ankles and watched as I slurped on his hard rod. I took him into my throat and he cried out as I let my throat muscles massage him. "Fuck, she's deep throating me honey." He exclaimed.

Michelle purred and played with my ass, running her nails lightly over the sensitive flesh. When she slipped a finger into my virgin hole, I whimpered around Mike's cock and pushed back against her. Michelle slowly fingered my ass as I sucked on Mike's cock. Within minutes he was fucking my face and breathing heavy. "Oh yeah." He growled as I kept pushing him into my throat.

Michelle fingered my ass faster and I cried out around Mike's cock as I wiggled my ass against her. When she pulled her finger free, I cried out and pulled off of Mike's cock. "I wanna be fucked." I announced looking up at him.

He smiled down at me. "Lay down honey." He purred.

I lay down on my back and spread my legs wide. He moved over me and rested his cock against my entrance. "You ready baby?" he asked rubbing his cock up and down against my clit.

I lifted against him and moaned. "Give it to me." I cried.

He lined his cock back up at my entrance and slammed forward with his hips impaling me on his hard rod. I gasped at his sudden invasion then moaned as he started moving slowly inside me. I reached up and raked my nails down over his chest as he slowly fucked me. I looked at Michelle and pointed to my face. "Come sit on my face, I wanna eat your hot pussy." I growled.

She straddled my face, then leaned forward and locked her lips on Mike's. He kissed her hard as he kept up the slow movements inside me. I lifted my legs and wrapped them around his waist as I went to town on her pussy. I did to Michelle, what Mike had done to me. I alternated between licking at her clit and shoving my tongue inside her. It wasn't long before she was whimpering and bouncing on my face as she rested her hands on my stomach. Mike started moving faster inside me, his strokes long and deep and I felt my orgasm rising rapidly.

I humped against him as I pulled him deeper inside me and moaned against Michelle's hot cunt. I locked my lips around her clit and sucked hard at it as she squealed and coated my face in her juices. "Oh... Oh eat me...I'm going to cum." She cried bouncing harder on my face.

I sucked harder at her clit as I dug my ankles into Mike's ass. He fucked me harder and I started breathing heavier as I felt my own orgasm rising hard and fast. I slammed my fingers inside her and forced them in and out as I sucked hard at her clit. Michelle screamed and coated my face in her juices as she came hard. I pulled my fingers free and drove my tongue inside her drinking up all I could get.

She slipped off of me and relaxed on her side beside us on the bed. I focused on Mike and the way he was pounding my hot cunt with powerful, deep strokes. "Fuck me I'm going to cum." I cried as I felt my body tightening.

"Oh yeah baby, cum for me." He growled reaching under me and shoving one of his fingers into my virgin hole. My eyes widened as I felt him penetrate me then nothing mattered as he fingered my ass in time to his cock in my pussy.

"Oh fuck I'm cummmiiiinnnggg..." I cried as I let go.

"Oh yeaaaaahhhh..." Mike cried bottoming out inside me and letting go, his cum splashing all over inside me.

I cried out as I felt him fill me and closed my eyes completely sated.

After it was over, I slowly got dressed. Mike and Michelle lay on the bed naked smiling at me. "Any time you want a repeat performance let me know." He said as I climbed into the cab to head back to my own truck.

I turned back and smiled at him. "Oh believe me, I will."

I climbed out of the truck and closed the door behind me. The cool night air was a shock after the heat in the cab so I hurried to the bathroom then to my own truck. I climbed into the sleeper and within minutes was fast asleep.

When I woke in the morning, I looked out the passenger side window. Mike and Michelle were gone. I made one more pit stop at the bathroom then headed back onto the road knowing I would never forget White Fang and his wonder cock.

To be continued:

12