The Bidet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She relaxed, and a lazy smile played through her lips. "Keep thinking like that," she said, "the jury is still out on this adventure. But it's not as bad as I expected!"

I held myself still, deep within her tender passage, and tried not to think about how glorious it felt as I again caressed her silky-smooth bum and thighs, up her back, down her sides and over the soft curves of her breasts where they squeezed out from under her, down to the wonderful flare of her hips, back over the smooth slopes of her bum, into the delicate cleft, and back up again. Slowly I came back from the edge of imminent orgasm, until I felt I could safely move again.

I withdrew in small increments from the velvety grip of her bum. With each move, I could feel the rim of my cock sliding against the hot, firm walls of her passage; feel a little extra firmness at her entrance as it moved up my cock, feel the velvety grip along every millimetre in between. When the rim of my cock appeared at her flower, just the tip inside, I started the slow, exquisite journey back inside. My hands rested gently on her bum cheeks as my world focused on the tender sensations. Sliding in all the way, softness and heat folding around me, then out nearly all the way, coolness brushing my cock before I leaned back in. My wife dropped a cool hand onto my hip, not to control me but to caress me, and to tell me that everything was OK.

Soon, of course, the ancient imperative began taking over. I began stroking more quickly, in to the velvety heat, out to look down at the incredible gift she was giving me, back in to the heat again, over and over. With each stroke, the pleasure seemed to intensify. I was again almost painfully hard, and getting very close, when I felt her hand tighten on my hip and heard a soft moan. I stopped immediately. "No," she said, "it's OK, don't stop!" That almost set me off right there! She was enjoying it!

"Push yourself up off the bed a bit, my love," I said, and when she quickly complied, lifting her wonderful breasts from the bed, I began stroking again and leaned forward to caress her breasts. The distraction of trying to heighten her pleasure was welcome, partly because it would delay my impending explosion.

I started caressing her bum and back and breasts as I slid forward into her glorious soft sheath, rolling and flicking her nipples as I bottomed out, and she began cooing and moaning frequently. In, caress, roll, flick, caress, out, fingers down her back, over the rise of her bum, back up as I pressed into the hot sheath caressing my cock, my fingers gliding lightly up over the gentle curves, rolling, flicking, caressing, out again, in again, out again, in again.

Within only minutes she began vibrating her hips, again threatening to ignite me as I plunged deep into her, and I was suddenly aware that we were both at the edge. I pressed one hand down under her, sandwiched tightly between her rapidly-moving hips and the bed, and reached three fingers to her smooth, puffy pussy lips. They were soaked! I quickly brought more of the slick moisture up to the top of her cleft and began vibrating my closed fingers over her magic button.

Almost as soon as I started, I felt her hot sheath clasp very tightly around my cock. She arched back against me. "Ahhhh! Eeeeeh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Whoooooooo!" She came with a gasp as I burned in and out of her velvety-smooth bum, and as I felt it clamp down against me and felt her muscles rippling up and down my shaft, my almost-painful release began.

As my wife dropped back onto the bed, still keening, still rippling inside, I burst, pouring great gouts of myself deep into her bowel. I gripped her soft bum more tightly than I should have, sinking my fingers deep into her softness in a paroxysm of primal lust as I poured out into her. Catching myself, I softened my grip as I became light-headed, and realized I was holding my breath. Pulse after pulse rippled through my cock, more and longer than I had ever felt before. I could feel her heat and softness around me, still exciting, intensifying my seemingly never-ending release, and then slowing my descent from the peak. I gulped air as the explosion of my orgasm finally settled into gentle twitches.

As my eyes focused again, she was spread out in front of me, arms flung wide in exhaustion. Her soft hair was in disarray, framing her pretty face laying against the bed, mouth wide open, eyes closed. Her delicate neck flared into her long back, which was heaving with her laboured breathing and glistening here and there with nearly-invisible drops of perspiration. Her hips flared into her spectacular bum, which was flushed red with our exertions.

Slowly, reluctantly, I pulled my softening cock from her velvety behind. As it left her warm grip I felt the final gout of sperm finally freed from the tip to flow out over her tender hole. I sank to my knees, still breathing heavily, and planted butterfly kisses all over her damp, flushed bum cheeks and thighs while I retrieved a soft cloth. "Mmmmmmm" she murmured from the bed, and made a half-hearted attempt to wiggle her bum suggestively, but she was completely spent.

I softly dabbed her leaking hole clean, and then moved to kiss softly, deeply, up her cleft and over the soft rise of her cheeks, up onto her back, up her delicate spine, onto her neck, around to her still-open mouth. As I pulled her into a deep, passionate kiss, I sank beside her on the bed, my legs joining hers in dangling over the edge. I moved one leg to rest over the smooth softness of her bum, pressing her lightly against the bed as I wrapped myself around her cooling body.

I don't know how long we lay there, floating in a haze of sated pleasure. Despite the awkwardness of our positions, I had almost drifted off to sleep when she awakened me with a start by speaking. "Can we afford all the extra water we're going to use?" she asked with a soft, tired smile. Oh, god, I loved her!

12