Introduction of Butt Plugs

Story Info
We use butt plugs for the first time.
2.6k words
4.59
9.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After our heavy post Christmas party session my wife awoke the next day hung over but soaked. She asked me to recite exactly what we had done and how much of a naughty drunk cum slut she had been for me.

I laid between her legs on the couch and told her in very graphic detail how she choked herself on my dick, the saliva dripping to her exposed breasts, the assault on her breasts and body.

Her nipples and areola were bruised and it wasn't clear if it was from my pinching, twisting sucking or her own hands.

Her cunt still dripped and throbbed from my treatment the night before. But surprisingly to me she wanted to talk more about how hard I fucked her tight ass. We have done anal several times through our marriage and it had always been initiated by me.

When she had been drinking I had a lot more success getting it, sober she had never enjoyed it due to the pain and discomfort she would feel during and also after. She was also afraid she told me that if I got it too much I wouldn't want her sweet pussy.

The Christmas party was the first time in around 18 months she had accepted me into her ass. The time before was a bargaining chip for a beach vacation.

She had awoken a new woman. She had enjoyed the feeling of being stretched around my thick head obviously the alcohol had helped but she enjoyed the animalistic desire I had for her to fill her bowels with my cum.

I told her that her ass could never replace her dripping pussy but it was a different sensation both physically and mentally. Her giving herself to me unrestricted, allowing me to fully claim her every hole as mine had her hot and ready for more.

Luckily for me we are very open to each other about everything. She explained that she wanted to do it more but would need a lot of lube especially if sober and maybe a butt plug or something could be used to train her to accommodate me easier.

I needed no extra encouragement and immediately went to my phone and found a site filled with different toys for couples play.

I filled my cart with two nipple suction cups (as nipple play is one of her biggest kinks), a beginner anal training kit which included: 3 different sized butt plugs, lube, toy cleaner and a douche kit and a set of cock rings for me to finish off.

We had more passionate sex throughout the day. Each time she asked me tell her how good a girl she had been and how it made me feel filling her tight ass. I couldn't wait for our package to arrive.

I would work my thumb or finger into her hole every time we had sex for the couple weeks. She would push back and accept them each and every time and I could feel how much wetter she pussy would become and how much harder she would cum from this.

New Year's Eve was upon us and the kids were scheduled to stay at her parents house. The package arrived the same day. It was like the sex gods had planned for tonight to be memorable.

We had some time while the kids were out playing and my wife asked me to take care of the hair on her pussy. We headed to the bedroom with the clippers.

I had trimmed her before, done a good job and it had been a major turn on for her. She had told her friends at work this and they were very jealous of this. There's nothing I wouldn't do for her if she needed. She had carried and birthed both of our children, trimming the pussy I want to be in everyday was and still isn't a burden of any sorts to me.

I made sure to be very cautious and methodical while removing her pubic hair. I tried my best to shave it completely bare with no nicks or cuts. She then spun around into a doggy style position and I removed the remaining hair from her tight behind.

It would flinch and wink at me as I worked. I was dripping an unruly amount of pre cum at this. Her pussy was also dripping for me. The vibrations and touch was sending her into a frenzy.

Seeing my wife's cleanly shaved holes was torture for me. My tongue wanted to explore her entirety but I knew I had to complete the task and I would be rewarded 10 fold in a matter of hours. Once complete and smooth my wife headed to a nice hot shower to clean off any straggling hair and prepare herself for me.

I loaded up the kids as she headed to the bathroom with the douche kit in hand. I met with her parents and made small talk. Wanting to get back to her as soon as possible. Hoping her mother wouldn't notice me bulging at the thought of her daughter preparing herself for me.

Upon my return she was ready. The douching wasn't her favorite experience but she felt clean and ready for whatever might come. We spread the new toys out on the bed and positioned a towel just incase.

The nipple suction cups were cheap and unfortunately wouldn't hold as well as we would have liked. I would have to use my mouth instead but who complains about sucking on some sexy tits. Not me.

I reached for the smallest of the plugs. I rubbed it around her dripping pussy then buried it inside her. This plug is quite small and nowhere near the thickness or length of my cock. I toyed with her pussy for a few moments enjoying the visual in front of me.

I removed the plug and added a good amount of lube. Probably over kill but I didn't want to hurt her and potentially end our fun.

With gentle slow pressure it slipped past her ring and was buried it's 4 inches inside her ass. All that was left to see was a navy blue base hiding her tight hole.

Her breasts were inviting me back to them so I left her ass to adjust to this new feeling and worked a nipple into my mouth. I sucked firmly and nibbled at her wanting tits. My right hand was busy rubbing between her clit, labia, soaked hole and pressing the plug against her.

After several minutes of this she informed me she was ready to try the next size up. My cock being fully hard now from the foreplay I spread one of the cock rings and forced it over my shaft and then balls.

It immediately had my veins bulging and turned my entire dick a deep red/purple color. I thought my cock may explode from the trapped blood in it.

She rolled over and presented her filled hole to me, arching her back, propped up on her knees and elbows. It was a beautiful sight. I slowly removed the plug which led to a big sigh from her. She was wanting no needing more.

I applied more lube again and rubbed the bigger plug up and down her crack making sure to coat it heavily.

I aimed it at her hole and repeated the same process as the first time. Gently slow pressure and whenever she adjusted and pushed back I would force more of the plug into her.

At last she was at the thickest part, her hole expanded welcoming this new intrusion and I had buried the plug to its base. She groaned as it's girth filled her. I held my palm against it and massaged it in circles making sure it was stretching her.

She pushed back to meet my hand and moaned how full she felt. All 5 inches of thick plug buried to the hilt filling her seldom used back door.

I couldn't resist lunging forward with my tongue out stretched and lapping at her dripping cunt. My wife with a plug in her ass and my tongue dancing around her clit, bucked against me as another orgasm exploded from within.

As I felt her body shudder and her cunt begin to spasm I pressed my palm hard against the base of the plug. Her tight hole clamped and released in time with her pussy.

As soon it subsided I positioned myself behind her and entered her awaiting hole. No need to take it slow she was dripping and my cock entered her easily. I could feel the plug applying pressure to her vaginal wall as my cock run along it.

Two thrusts into her and another shuddering orgasm took over. The feeling of both my raging, cock ring restricted organ stretching her pussy and the plug filling her other needy cavity had set her off.

She bucked and gyrated against me. The plug pushing against my pelvic bone stretching her was sending her through wave after pleasure filled wave of ecstasy.

I held firmly against her allowing her to use my cock however she needed to get her required release. The feeling was intense but the view of her being double penetrated was overwhelming and I had to hold back my load with everything I could muster.

I withdrew my swollen cock from her and removed the cock ring. I worried that if I left it too long it may become painful and I certainly didn't want that.

The color changed in my dick before our eyes and we decided that we should probably put it up for the night. My wife rolled onto her back as I attempted to re enter her but her ass tried to involuntarily push the plug out.

Doggy style it was. I entered her again and this time the plug stayed put. I took my time having recovered from the cock ring and the almost cumming minutes before.

I took long slow strokes while wiggling the plug. If I pulled upward on the base it's pointed end would ride my cock through her wall with each thrust. I decided to push it in different directions and listen for her moans and the way her body would react.

She had become the toy for my enjoyment. Between orgasms she never fully hit the valley she was staying on edge the entire time. I gently pulled the plug out and in just an inch at a time.

I was using the thicker bottom to stretch her and she was very receptive to my actions. With two fingers locked around the base I could see how her hole would stretch. I was in awe at how her ass accommodated this intruder with ease now.

I had a burning desire to replace the toy. I was becoming jealous of how it was getting to experience her naughtiest hole and not me. I made mention of this and she immediately told me to remove it and replace it with my dick.

I tugged it one more time and observed her hole stretch around its thickest part and grip it the entire length until the tip was finally withdrawn.

Once again a sigh, the feeling of emptiness that needed to be remedied. I reached for the lube and applied a large drop on the head of my cock. I circled her hole with the head and ran it up and down her crack.

Satisfied with the coating now applied to me I positioned myself to enter her. I gently pushed forward and felt her tight resistance.

Even after using the two plugs I was still a lot thicker than those and I would need to take my time and be gentle. My knob pushed past her ring and disappeared. I held myself still and she took several deep breaths.

She inched her way down my shaft. I watched my veiny steel like shaft disappear into her. I maintained a statue like posture letting her control the process until finally she was settled, her cheeks pressed firmly against me.

I took in the sight in front of me. Her tight hole stretched to accommodate me, 8" of thick cock buried within. My shaved balls were being smothered in her juices as the rested against her soaked pussy.

She began to rock back and forth encouraging my enlarged head to rub against her anal walls. I took this as the sign of her being ready for me to take her.

I held her steady and withdrew my shaft leaving only the head still inside and then inched back into her until I could feel us collide and my balls nestle back into her wetness.

Her moans filled the room as I worked my cock in and out of her. With each inward thrust she began to meet me. She was rocking forward and back to increase the rhythm.

I maintained to allow her to bring herself once again to another orgasm. This time with me inside her ass. With one last hard push against me and me pulling her in by her hips it took over her.

I could feel each pulse as her ring clamped and released me. She screamed into the pillow below as the pleasure became too much for her to bare.

Once it had subsided I took control again and picked up my pace. I dug my fingers into her hips, pulling her back to meet my strokes. I was in charge of her ass now and I was going to fill it with my cum.

I could feel her extraordinarily wet hole and parted cunt lips accepting the continued slapping from my heavy balls. I was bottoming out into her fiercely preparing to unleash with everything I had.

Another minute our two of this and I felt the impending point of no return. I thrusted into her as I felt a torrent of cum rush from my balls up my shaft and explode inside of her. I held her against me, my balls squished between us as they had retracted up.

I felt pulse after pulse, every new rope would find its way into her cavity, coating her hot bowel. I was filling her with an immense amount of cum. I pulled back so just the head was still inside and buried myself again.

I was using the tightness of her clamped down on me to milk every last drop. I needed her to be full when I had finished with her.

My cock started to deflate and work its way out. I slowly let it slip and watched her hole release my cum with it. It ran down her clean shaved pussy, and dripped from her clit to the towel below.

She had been my perfect little cock slut. She had let me stretch her ass and fill it full of my cum. I was so proud of how far she had come.

She stayed there's for a few minutes recovering and getting her breath back. I took a photo or two of her dripping holes after I had cleaned myself up. She has a heavy praise kink so I ran my hands over her body as I put my mouth right next to her ear and told her "What a good girl she had been. How proud she made me being my little anal slut. Letting me stretch her and fill her. Milking my cum".

This only left her hotter once again, I chuckled and kissed her before taking the towel and cleaning her off.

We cleaned the toys and left them to dry in our bathroom. We then got dressed and headed out to dinner, no one the wiser that 30 minutes earlier my wife had taken my cock in all 3 holes and as she sat there, my cum was leaking from her tight ass.