All Comments on 'The Big Bad Rick Wolfe'

by markydaysaid

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
F*&^ Yes.

You're a great writer and this is probably the best of your stories.

Thank you so much for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great to have you back to your roots!

It's good to see you getting back to your "roots" with the home-town, school-days stories, where the whole town is full of shamelessly sexy people and the single nerd who thinks he has a chance, but is still ultimately left out.

I really like stories like this and along the lines of "Nephew Comes to Stay" and "School Conquering Stud". I really wish you'd do more of them.

This story was unique in that it was very blatant, right from the start, even for you. There's a large amount of lesbian and bi-sexual action, and not all of it centers around the "antagonist" as a catalyst. That Johnny learns that his girls has been up to some naughty business with other females for a while is a good twist (like when the nerd in Nephew come to stay learns his girl had been fucking with a bad boy before he met her). I like that it hints at the inevitable outcome, as well as Erica's assertion that she always wanted to, and planned on, being a free-and-wild character.

The fact that Johnny actually took her virginity was another twist from your regular repertoire. Of course, Rick was the instigator of that, but still. I think it would've been nice however, for there to be a little more attention around this twist, like later having Erica openly compare Rick to Johnny, and say that it felt like Rick was the one to /really/ take her virginity, or the like.

Another twist was going with the conservative Muslim girl. It's hot at first, because the rougish bad-boy breaking open the conservative girl angle is always hot, but it becomes hotter even later when we learn that she had hooked up with other girls even before she met Rick. The ending with her and Lily hooking up and belittling Johnny is great!

I actually think my favorite character in all of this was Lopez. She turns on Johnny like a dime, more non-chalant about her betrayal than even Erica is about hers. And it's not even so much that her betrayal is seen as loyalty to Rick, but as loyalty to Erica. Nice angle there! And she doesn't hesitate at all to physical abuse him, nearly castrate him, and even rape him just a day after he was practically her favorite student! HA! Plus, the eclair scene was just hot in general!

...I do kinda wish we had more input or scenes with Erica's mother as well, both with Lopez and with Rick, maybe even a mother-daughter incest scene? And with her belittling Johnny for not being enough man to handle her daughter, and chastising her daughter for losing her virginity to such a loser.

But I realize this story was already very long, and you don't want to put in /too/ many characters, or else the story really starts to lose focus and becomes just a bot repetitive.

That said, I really like the way you handled the end speech by Erica. Usually, you have the sluts declare their love for the bad boy, but in yet another twist here, it really turns out that /she/ was the one in control all along, and really intended on dumping the loser from the start, and just because of big cock, but because of her free spirit. It shows that even though Johnny approached her and seemingly was the one to first conquer her, that she was really the one pulling him along the entire time. That hurts him even more than being taken by the newcomer. Double blow. Ouch. (But very HOT!)

Although, I do kinda wish that Johnny had been a bit more of the stereotypical loser/nerd that you have in some of your other stories (like Nephew). The extremes between the protagonist's and the antagonist's personalities and attitudes is part of what makes the eventual betrayal even hotter, in my opinion. That Johnny really wasn't all that different from all the other jocks in town, as far as his sexual attitude went, makes us sympathize with him less, and does less to differentiate him from the other characters (and thus, makes it slightly harder for us to laugh at his face when he finally gets what he deserves).

Overall though, a very wonderful addition to your story selections!

P.S., Umm, do you by any chance think you will be continuing Nephew Comes to Stay, School Conquering Stud, or Aphrodite's Tale anytime soon? I really loves those!

devilspydevilspyover 9 years ago
Great story

Great that cuckold got his ass fucked and bred. All the women submit to the hung stud, even the stuffy, bi teacher. Not to mention all the other hot wives and teachers he has fucked and bred. Only problem I have is no one got knocked up and the story should have been broke down into chapters. After a while it was just fuck and fuck after fuck. No build up like the first one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It's good, great even, but it's time to move on

You've written some of he best shit on this site. Your work is consistently excellent and captivating. Just try something else though! You have demonstrated you have the skill to write other things, but you keep going back to humiliation and sadism. Just try to write a more conventional story, see what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Dam

AWSOME but i would have liked it more if johnny killed rick at the end

Lust_of_dragonLust_of_dragonover 9 years ago
awesome

Would have liked to see what happened at the prom and the car wash after johnny left. I'm guessing it was an orgy. A great read regardless mark.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I like these kinds of stories but i also like it when the girl ends up back with the guy she was originally with she was just doing it to teach him a lesson :/ or maybe Johnny could have been a cuckold and learned to let loose and have fun, become a swingger know what i mean ? :P infact thats how i picture most of these stories ending because not only is it more of a happy ending it leads to even more erotic shit... but then the ntr : Never to return. Factor wouldnt be in play

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it

I wish you would do more of these sorts of conquering stories. You do a lot of the ntr based stuff, but it's funny to me that I don't think I've ever seen a story of yours that features a bully conquering all of the female family members of one of the boys that he picks on. I think it'd be so hot for the bully to take the mom, daughters, aunts, etc.

No matter what, love you stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Make another chapter.

This story is just amazing, I can't describe how I love it, I wish you can do another chapter of this one or make another story with the similar topic, please dude. But it just missed more pegging in the story, you need to add that too. Good lick bro, you're awesome.

cmhsubcmhsubover 8 years ago
Great Story

Wow, what a great character Rick is. Loved how he dominated all the women. I would like to see another chapter where he dominates the guys in some way too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I hope they all get AIDS

Seriously you act like every fucking person in the world can fuck each other sand be fine, and that shit at the end their? Yeah that's rape you fucking slime ball Jesus Christ you people deserve to end up alone pulling your little peckers to stupid shit like this, or stuffing dildos in your diseased stretched out pussies cause no one in their right minds would fuck your pathetic self, go die!

LonelyTomasz86LonelyTomasz86about 7 years ago
Sad

You are a good writer. You managed to keep rising the cuckold tension. But i doubt any man would desribe Rick in a submissive way in real life as Johny did. You already at the beginning split rick and johnny into two clear characters. The alpha male and beta cuck.

The final sex scene was to short and poorly described. You could have made it more erotic desribing how Rick finally vandalizes Erica. I mean this is what i waited for, reading those seven pages beforehand. You just shortened it to one paragraph.

Don't know what to think of Erica. She seems kinda mindless to me. Without any character whatsoever. The perfect school girl that suddenly turns out to love a criminal just for the sake of a big cock? And that outburst at the end? Like Johnny was indebted to her in some way? Nope. She's just a slut that will end up dead in a ditch.

I think the best part was poor Ms Lopez fucking Johhny up the ass. THe scene when he came into the house and finds her in a sexy latex outfit. But that too was also too short.

You really put to much emphasize on the story. Could have added more sex. The nurse. Johny's mom cuckolding him with Rick.

Yeah the characters are one dimensional that turn on the main hero.

He ends up without nothing and at a loss at the end. Because i experience this story threw the eyes of unfortunate Johnyy that also left me at a loss about this story.

4/10

But to my surprise i wish you could write more cuckold stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Incredible story

This is the second best story I've ever read on this website and I've read a great many. Great work. If you never manage to do anything else in your life, you've made my day today a bit better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loved it but...

Loved your story but I wish we could see the scene where Erica does the strip tease and fuck those guys. Also I wish we could get ricks perspective and more of his interactions. Also I just wish you made Rick pay in some way. Have Johnny knock his ass out and then piss on him look at the girls and just play it off as no big deal.

However great story and hope you continue writing more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It gets so over the top unrealistic, it ruins it for me

Reads more like a fantasy in a parallel universe rather than a actual story. I get that some people might like that, but it ruins all immersion for me.

The antagonist is almost comically evil and all powerful, yet even his character isn't written completely consistently (Part where he says 'okay?' to Lopez).

The storytelling is predictable and over-exaggerated, and I can't say that there really is any payout. The symbolism of the tattoos is overused and corny.

All in all, an okay story, but not built up properly to have a punch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amazing!

I loved it. There was a guy like this in the town I grew up-he bullied me every day and fucked my girlfriend and crush. That was getting off easy though. He fucked my high school best friend’s sister, girlfriend and mom, before sending him to the hospital when he tried to stop him. He’s meant to be some millionaire song writer now.I always found it hot but never told anyone. Sorry for getting off track but I’d love to know what happens in their future. Asking because a friend told me he’s fucking the poor guy’s wife and/or daughter while the guy works for him and I thought that was so hot too. Sounds fake I know but if you met the bully you’d know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I'm sorry I accidentaly downloaded and eventually read one of your sick fucking stories. You need professional help!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I think Erica might've missed the point...

I get that Erica wants to do her own thing but I dont know how she thought having Johnny violently assraped and forced to watch her fuck Rick was supposed to bring some kind of revelation to appear to Johnny......that's just.....that's not science

chipmonk9chipmonk9about 1 year ago

Why he didn't go to the police u'll never understand

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermarkydaysaid@markydaysaid
Hello, I call myself markydaysaid, which is supposed to be a play on Marquis de Sade, who I have no real connection to other than we are both interested in perverted things and seem to be mostly disliked by our peers. I mostly like to draw, you can find my illustrations on ...