The Big Bad Rick Wolfe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erica made him cum. Erica made Rick Wolfe cum.

Her cheek's swelled up instantly, but she gulped it down without wasting a single drop, her lips as tight and dry as they had been five minutes earlier. She gulped loudly, and with second she was so full that I don't think she would need to worry about breakfast tomorrow.

Rick was awestruck, dumbfounded, and for the first time in a very, very long time . . . impressed.

Erica popped off and kneeled beside the bed, smiling smugly as her cheeks still swelled with the tasty nut inside. She leaned back and opened her mouth, showing him the boiling mouthful of cum saturating her tongue, and then she swallowed it, gulping loudly. She stuck out her tongue again, and it was as pink and clean as a virgin's.

The set Rick off. He jumped off the bed and scooped her off the ground. He lifted her onto his shoulders and ate her out while she pushed her hands against the ceiling. He ate her until her cum washed down his chin like a waterfall, and then he tossed her onto the bed. The rolled and wrestled for a long while, kissing and slapping each other in ways that made them both grunt and squeal, neither willing to admit defeat yet. I'm not even sure when he entered her but he did, and it was then that he had the upper hand. He pushed her down and fucked her in a common missionary style, her arms and legs wrapped around his muscular body, her toes curling up to the point of breaking. The look on her face was almost religious, and it seemed that she was experiencing a sort of prolonged, endless climax, like a series of multiple orgasms so frequent and overlapping that she couldn't tell when it began or when it ended. She was cumming so hard she was finding it hard to breathe, and tears rolled down her cheeks.

She pushed him off, but then took a submissive position, on her hands and knees on the bed, facing my, her ass wiggling up for attention. He mounted her and thrust deep, and this time I could see the impact written on her face. She gasped with awe at the moment the 12th inch struck her deepest pleasure, but after that she was too dumb with lust to express anything other than screams of complete approval.

Rick fucked her so hard that I could see ripples in her buttocks, the impact of his powerful thighs sticking her like a wooden paddle, and I could even feel the impacts of his cock through vibrations in the floor. The rubber cock still buried in my ass shook a little every time he plowed into Erica, and in a perverse way it was like he was fucking both of us.

"AAAAAAAGGHHHH!!" Erica screamed, wincing in a bizarre mixture of excruciating pain and complete delight.

Rick picked her up, holding her back against his chest, so that her bouncing breasts filled my sight, and her legs flew outward wildly. He fucked her like that harder than even before, and her pussy began to explode with wet spurts of cum, sprinkling over my body and Ms. Lopez's sweaty breasts.

Now the tables had swung entirely in Rick's favor. His victory was obvious and assured, but he had was last conquest to make. He put Erica on the floor, hands and knees, and then actually stepped on her head so that her face pressed against the carpet and her ass bolted right up. I saw him aim the battering-ram head of his cock again, but this time it was a little different. He was aiming higher.

"Ah. . . . ah! AH! AH! AH!" Erica grunted, too far fucked-out of her mind to actually use words. She had never, never, ever been fucked up the ass before, not even with a toy. The idea scared her. She had told me about an older girl she knew in the year ahead of was, a slutty white girl named Janelle. She was a petite, cute, and sexy little thing, and to piss off her racist father she began dating a rather large and well-endowed black man. One night he insisted on fucking her ass, and she allowed him, and that night Janelle ended up in the hospital with an internal rupture.

Erica was terrified of anal sex, and Rick could tell that. He didn't care. This was where he drew the line. This was the point where he inevitable showed his true self, and dominated. This was also that time that Erica had always known had been coming, the time she had been waiting for: the time when a man powerful and brave enough finally came to challenge her, to push her to the new level.

Rick pushed in, and Erica was silent up until the moment that his shaft final came to a stop, and his balls hung over her dripping pussy, and she screamed.

She screamed in pleasure, and remembered nothing after that, nothing other than swimming for the next several hours through a boiling ocean of orgasmic sex. She did everything and anything, and he used her in ways that even he had never used a woman before. When her screaming got out of control he'd gag her with one of her childhood teddy-bears, and she'd rip it to shreds with her teeth. When she wiggled around too much he'd tie her up with her own panties and fuck her into submission. The tore the room apart, breaking everything, shattering everything, remaking it just as Rick was remaking Erica, and by the time it was over the sun was pouring into the room and the Erica I knew was dead. The girl panting breathlessly and dripping with sweat on the floor, unconsciously draped over the body of a god, was not the Erica I knew. This creature was a sexual, erotic, phoenix; and she would rise again more powerful than before.

#####

The morning after came a million years later.

Ms. Lopez had ungagged me and uncuffed me at some point, and left me on the floor in Erica's room.

Erica and Rick were sleeping in her bed, naked and uncovered, her body cradled against his, sticky and exhausted.

I struggled out of the room and found a bathroom that only had one unconscious partier in it: Lily. From the look of her body and how dilated her anus and vagina were I hazarded a guess that Leyla had won their fight the night before, and left her defeated foe broken on the battlefield.

I showered, found my clothes, and headed for the door.

Erica was there waiting for me, wearing nothing but a pair of shorts.

"Did you have fun last night?" she asked me. The tone of her voice a little snide, but also genuine. She either figured out that I was the gimp with the rubber cock up my ass, or she had known all along. "You should have. I know you want me to yourself, and that you're jealous of Rick. I know that you don't understand why guys like you can't slip up with a girl even once without ruining an entire relationship, whereas a guy like Rick can abuse us however many times he wants and still get treated like a prince. But . . . but last night was awesome. It was intense! You got to experience that, Johnny! You got to be alive last night in way most people never will! Come on, Johnny."

"Come . . . on?" I gasped, awkwardly. The pain in my ass was settling down to a strangely satisfying burn, but I still didn't like knowing that I had gotten 12 inches of Rick in my bowels.

"Yeah," she said, nodding. "Come on."

"Come on?"

"Just come on."

"What the fuck does 'come on' mean?" I yelled.

"C'mon! Johnny, come on! I mean COME ON!" Erica laughed, exhausted with me, bored with me. "You're smart, Johnny, you should get it. It shouldn't be such a big fucking mystery why a girl like me would rather be with a stud like that than a boy like you! Come on! And don't for a fucking second think that Rick is 'stealing' me away or some cuckold bullshit like that, alright? I was always going to break up with you after graduation. I don't want to be that hot, athletic, popular girl with the loser boyfriend she's been carrying along since high school. I want to get fucked, Johnny, I want to experiment. I want to backpack through Europe with Lily and finally act like lovers without her dad finding out about us. I want to go to parties and not worry about leaving horny and alone just because it'll hurt your fucking feelings if I hook up with some cute guy that I'm never going to see again anyway. I want to fuck some black guys, Johnny! Okay! I want to fuck some random black guys just because black cock turns me on! Big, fucking, black cock! Get it? Rick isn't even a big deal to me; he's just another experience in my life. I'm going to be done with him sooner than he's done with me, and although I'm always going to be grateful for the most amazing night of sex in my life I'm not going to let him stop me from dating other guys, fucking other cocks, and marrying some nice man eventually. But you, you don't get it. You don't fucking get it."

Erica wiped the tears from her eyes and smiled despite herself. "And you know what Johnny . . . you know the fuck what? Check this shit out!"

Erica turned around and bent over, pulling down her shorts in one swift motion. Her ass was bare and perfect, except from the red welting handprints from where Rick had spanked her. The entire small of her back was tattooed, a design of thorns and flowers that cradled around her ass so suggestively I couldn't help by get hard from the sight of it. It took me a while to see it, but in the thorny vines a word had been written. It was so vague that only someone looking for it could see it, and to someone who had never met Rick or Erica it would probably be invisible.

BUTT SLUT.

"That's the way it is Johnny," Erica snarled at me. "And that's the way I fucking like it."

That perfect sight of her ass with that sexy tattoo was the last I ever saw of her, right before she slammed the front door in my face, and that image comes to the front of my mind every time I even come close to orgasming, and sends me over the edge sooner than I want.

1...345678