The Big Favor Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom moaned loudly, a sound somewhere between pleasure and pain as she dropped her shoulders to the bed, reaching out beside her to grab the blanket tightly in her fists.

The muscles in my ass clenched as I slowly moved my hips inward, burying my cock ever deeper into her butt, settling into a slow fucking rhythm, ramming my cock against the tightness, pulling back on her hips for leverage.

"That's it Zoe baby! Fuck Mommy up the ass!" Uhnnnn...UhnnnNNN! Jesus Christ!"

Suddenly I felt the need for something more intimate. Something that would tear down all barriers. I pulled my cock from her and was enthralled by the sight of her asshole which remained stretched wide open, still the same diameter as my rubber dick.

I immediately spit on it so I could watch the gooey wad ooze over the edge and run down into her butt, coating her smooth pink walls. I followed it quickly with my stiffened tongue, entering her ass as deeply as I could, chasing after my spit, lapping it up, my lips covering her bung hole in a forbidden lover's kiss.

Jenny was speechless as she continued to pound her cunt in disbelief of what she was witnessing.

"Oh my fucking God, Zoe!" Mom cried out.

As I continued to suck her ass, I slid my thumb into her pussy and began to fuck her with it while my fingers rode through her slit and repeatedly over her clit.

"Oh shit, baby, I'm going to cum. You're going to make your momma cum!"

Mom grabbed the blankets even harder with white knuckles, pulling them into a rumpled heap in the middle of the bed as her torso rose up, her back arching, her moaning turning into a loud desperate cry. Her asshole clenched, tightening around my tongue as her contractions pulsed against my thumb, juices flowing out and dripping onto the bed. As her legs shook and trembled, she finally collapsed onto the bed, exhausted.

Mom pulled me up to take me in her arms, kissing me deeply and whispering into my ear, "I love you so much sweetie!"

Suddenly Jenny, who had been watching the show from across the room and working her pussy gave out a blood curdling scream.

"Wow Jenny, that sounded like an amazing orgasm!" I exclaimed.

"Orgasm hell! That was a contraction. I think I'm having the baby."

"What the hell? Mom asked. "Since when?"

"I've been having contractions all night but I didn't say anything because I thought it was too soon. Besides, everyone was having such a good time."

"Oh, for Christ's sake, Jenny!" Mom exclaimed exasperated. "We need to get you to the hospital!"

We suddenly became the three stooges running around the room colliding into each other, trying to get dressed.

As I drove to the hospital, I looked in the rear view mirror, watching Mom helping Jenny with her breathing while trying to get Jared on the phone.

In all the excitement, leave it to me to wonder if our perverted genetic traits would be passed on to the next generation.

12