The Big O2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I... don’t know how to dance, Jack,” she said with some vulnerability in her voice. It made her uneasy, but it was what Jack had been hoping to see for three dates now.

“Neither do I,” he said with a chuckle. “And we don’t need to, unless you’re trying to show off for someone. All I need is this.” Jack put his hand on her waist and easily pulled her toward him. His other hand brushed some hair out of her face before joining his other down on her hips. Lisa slipped her arms around his back, and looked up at him as they began to move together to the soft music.

“I never really knew how nice this was,” she said after the song was about half over.

“This is called a date, Lisa. This is what people are supposed to do on dates; get to know each other. I love taking my dates dancing. It just makes things more comfortable.”

“Mm-hmm,” she said with a smile, then she pulled herself close, and laid her head on his chest. Jack turned his head slightly, and closed his eyes, enjoying the feel of her warmth against him. He could feel every inch of her, and it felt great.

The two danced for quite a while, just being together. They didn’t even say much to each other out on the dance floor, just held on and enjoyed the moments. Finally, though, Jack felt it was time to move on to the next part of their date, and so as the song ended, he pulled away from her.

Lisa looked at him with a look of distaste; she’d enjoyed being in his arms, and didn’t want it to end. He understood that, but they couldn’t stay here forever. He took her hand, and led her out past the gardens, out to the walkway built out over the water. They held hands as they moved further out the pier, until they’d finally reached a spot where no one else was standing. They stood in silence, taking in the lights of the city, the stars in the sky, and the soothing sound of lapping water.

Jack let go of Lisa’s hand and put his arm around her waist, pulling her into him. She came willingly, turning her body in toward him, wrapping her arms around him. There were no words for this moment in time; the couple stood together, not wondering what the other was thinking, not thinking themselves, justbeing.

Finally, Jack took notice of the slight shiver that was running over Lisa’s body.

“Cold?” he asked softly.

“A little bit,” she admitted.

“Mm. Maybe it’s time to take you home, then.”

She both thrilled and fretted as he said that. She wasn’t able to read any meaning into his statement. Would he simply drop her off, as before? Would he take her to bed? Sheso wanted him to fuck her... no, what she really wanted was for him tomake love to her...Was that what he’d meant all along? No one has ever actually cared about me when we’ve had sex, it’s always just been to get their rocks off. Oh, hell, I don’t know. Stop worrying over it, Lisa!

Jack led her up to her door, and then she turned to him. She was actually trembling now. “You want to come in?” she asked, careful to keep any quiver out of her voice.

It didn’t matter. Jack could see in her eyes how important his answer was to her. He’d already essentially rejected her twice. At least, that’s how she saw it. If he did it again... No, he couldn’t do that to her.

“I think I’d like that,” he answered softly. She smiled seductively at him, and then opened the door. She led him into the living room, turning on a couple of soft lights, while he closed and locked the front door. She shed her sweater onto the couch, and he could now quite clearly see her nipples, even in the dim light.

“Do you want something to drink?” she asked.

When she was close enough, he stepped to her and said, “This is what I want.” Very slowly, he leaned down, his hands softly cupping her head, and their lips met. It was far better than the simple kiss they’d shared at the end of their last date, and he could actually feel her heartbeat as they kissed. Lisa’s hands came up to rest on Jack’s sides, but she couldn’t really manage anything more than that. Their lips continued to move against each other, but Jack let his hand slide off the back of her head, down onto her back. He pulled her tightly into himself, and she came eagerly.

Eventually, he broke the kiss. Lisa was glassy-eyed, and a little out of breath. He knew he wasn’t that great a kisser, so did this mean she wasn’t used to being truly kissed? What had this poor girl subjected herself to?

Finally, Lisa got her bearings and said, “Take me to bed, Jack. Please.”

Jack nodded, but didn’t move for a few moments. He was enjoying the feel of her, pressed against him like she was. Ultimately, he had to let her go. She turned to lead him into the bedroom, and she could feel his eyes watching her ass sway. He followed slowly, keeping a little distance, so he could enjoy her body.

When he entered the bedroom, he frowned. It looked more like his younger brother’s bedroom than any woman’s sleeping quarters. There were no decorations at all, and it was clear this was a room designed for two things: sleeping, and fucking.

Lisa turned to him, and saw him looking around at the room. She saw the twinge of a frown at the corners of his mouth, but then his eyes returned to her, and the warm smile he’d shown her so often returned. She went to him, and he embraced her, their lips connecting with even more passion. Jack slid his tongue out and very gently probed her lips. She parted them, and allowed his tongue to enter her mouth, soon to engage her own tongue, and then those tongues soon began dueling passionately.

Jack continued to kiss Lisa as he walked her over to the side of the bed, and then they sat. Very quickly, they lay down, still kissing. Jack allowed his one hand to play with her hair, his other held her waist. That hand slipped from her hip back onto her ass. Lisa moaned softly into his mouth, enjoying the feel of his touch.

After some minutes, they broke their kiss, and Jack sat up. Lisa didn’t quite feel the strength to move at the moment, and so just lay there, watching him. Jack removed his shirt, allowing it to fall to the floor. He turned to see her watching him, and smiled. He kicked off his own shoes, and reached down to pull off his socks. He didn’t want to go any further just yet; he wanted this to be a long, slow session for her. He was sure she’d never done it that way, and he knew it would be a surprise to her. He reached down, lifting her foot off the ground, and slipped off her shoe, then repeated the action with the other foot. He considered giving her a foot rub, but, no, that would have to wait; she’d never tolerate him taking that much time just now.

He lay back down beside her, leaning on his one elbow. She had rolled onto her back, and looked up at him with anticipation. He rested his free hand on her stomach, making light contact. Lisa inhaled sharply at the feel of his hand against her, and she was hoping it was going to move. Whether she wanted it to go up or down more, she couldn’t say, but she wanted it to move.

Move it did. Jack gingerly moved his hand up to her breast, very gingerly passing his fingers over the swell of her tit, allowing the very tips of his fingers to brush against the side of her nipple. Lisa moaned softly, arching her back to force more contact between her tit and Jack’s fingers, but he was having none of that. He pulled his hand away just enough to keep the contact the same, a very soft, arousing touch.

His hand slipped across to her other breast and continued the caress, driving Lisa mad with lust. She was trying to twist into him, but he read her movements, and continued to stroke ever so tenderly. She refused to bring her hands into it, mainly because she was enjoying the hell out of this. Any other guy she’d been with would have already been screwing her.

Jack’s hand eventually worked its way up to the top button on Lisa’s blouse, and unfastened it. His fingers tickled the newly exposed skin as they slipped down to the next button, and the next. Lisa was already sweating from arousal, and her attempt not to make him go faster. Her body was screaming for contact by the time he had her blouse fully unfastened. He’d even taken the time to undo her cuffs, to make it easy for her to get it off, when the time came.

Laying open the blouse, Jack exposed Lisa’s wonderful breasts to his view at last. They were as gorgeous as he’d imagined: large but firm, with tight, dark areolas. Her nipples were erect and standing a good half-inch off her tit. His hand, the one that had been doing all the torturing so far, returned to her abdomen, and then began its slow dance back up her body.

Lisa groaned loudly as his fingers found her nipple. He ran them, one at a time, over the sensitive little nub, and then he moved across to repeat the performance on her other nipple. Jack leaned down and kissed Lisa as his fingers continued to slither across her chest, doing incredible things to her body. Their tongues were soon dancing as rapidly as Jack’s fingers were, and Lisa was completely lost in the sensations.

Jack let their lips part, and his mouth then moved across her chin, and down to her neck, where it kissed and licked at her fair skin. Lisa was mewling at his ministrations, loving the feel of what he was doing to her. Slowly, his mouth continued to slide downward, across her chest and onto her tit. When his lips found her nipple, Lisa cried out, “Oh, yes!” Her back arched, thrusting her tit deeper into his willing mouth. He didn’t fight her this time, but continued to lick and suck at her nipple. When he switched over to her other breast, his now-free hand wandered down across her abdomen. As his tongue worked its magic on her nipple, his fingers worked their own magic on the fasteners on her pants. He soon had them undone, and his hand was massaging the panty-covered area of flesh just above her mound.

Lisa knew what he was doing, though she was barely capable of thought at this point. She lifted her hips repeatedly, hoping he would remove her damn pants. She took matters into her own hands, pulling them down past her hips, and exposing her entire crotch to Jack’s hand, if it so chose to wander.

Jack’s hand wandered further down, but slid past her groin onto her upper thighs. She parted her legs as much as she could to allow him access, but he didn’t yet make the move. Removing his lips from her nipple, he looked into her eyes. He could see the wanting, the needing, there, and he was ready to give it to her, but he wanted her to know just how good it could be when the other person cared. He slipped off the bed, his hands tracing along her body as he moved. As he stood up, his hands pulled her pants down. She moved her legs to help him get the tight garment off, and he let this, too, fall to the floor. While standing, he removed his own pants, but not his boxers. He didn’t want her to focus on it, just yet.

Lisa, however, was already pushing her panties down off her hips. Jack bowed to her initiative, and gently took hold of them, and pulled them off her legs. He quickly slipped back onto the bed next to her, and started to kiss her again. His hand now rested on her inner thigh, making small circles with his fingers and driving Lisa wild. His hand was ever so slowly inching its way upward, and Lisa was almost holding her breath, waiting for contact.

Finally, Jack’s fingers brushed against her pussy lips. Lisa groaned into his mouth, her body twitching in pleasure. He continued with feathery strokes, watching her body’s heat rise toward her summit. When he figured she was about half-way there, he broke their kiss.

Jack moved down her body, and it took Lisa a moment to figure out what he was going to do. When she did, she brought her hands to cover herself. Jack carefully and gently removed her hands, looking at her wonderful pussy, wet and ready for his attention.

“Jack, you don’t have to – Oh, my God!” her cry of pleasure cut short her protest as Jack’s tongue slipped along her outer lips, parting them in search of her inner heat. Lisa began to moan continuously as Jack’s tongue found its target and pressed in. He used his tongue as a small cock, pressing into her cunt with it, and then he pulled it out, licking around her hole and teasing her lips, then back in he’d go. Lisa was beginning to buck her hips at him, and she was crying out in joy.

Sensing the time was right, Jack moved his tongue upward, seeking and finding her clit, teasing it out of its hood, and then sucking it between his lips so that his tongue could flick it back and forth rapidly.

Lisa’s mind was in overload, and finally she succumbed to the pleasure she was feeling. She screamed out, and her body convulsed, her back arching and her head twisting to one side as her pussy flooded Jack’s face with her juices. Jack continued to suck throughout her orgasm, holding on as she bucked and writhed beneath him. He let go only as she was coming down from her high, and was panting heavily, barely able to move.

Jack moved up beside his lover, not wanting to make any unwarranted touches until she was a little more relaxed and ready. She had her eyes closed, and her chest was heaving in a fashion that was very pleasant to watch, at least for Jack. He laid his hand very softly against her abdomen, just to let her know he was still there. She opened her eyes and turned her face toward him, and smiled. It was the kind of look a woman only gives to a lover, and only when they have pleased her greatly. She reached up one hand – that seemed so hard for her to do – and cupped his cheek, and then pulled him down to her. She kissed him, tasting her juices for the first time. It wouldn’t have mattered what it tasted like, for she had never felt anything like that before.

Their kissing grew more passionate, and it was clear to Jack that she would soon be ready for more of his attention. His hand slipped back up to her tit, and began to fondle it just slightly more aggressively. He rolled the flesh in his hand, and gently pinched the nipple. Lisa groaned against his lips, her body obviously enjoying the sensations he was giving her. His hand slid down, off her breast, and moved for her mound. Her legs parted and her hips twisted in anticipation of where his fingers would dance next. When they crossed over her clit, she broke their kiss and cried out.

“Oh, God, Jack! I need you, please!”

He wasn’t going to deny her. He hadn’t been teasing, he simply wanted her to know how good itcould be, if both partners tried. He rose from the bed only long enough to shed his underwear. Lisa watched as his erect cock was revealed. She hadn’t wanted anyone inside of her so badly since the first time she’d been laid. Jack clambered back onto the bed, sliding between Lisa’s legs. As he moved into position, he held his dick with one hand, positioning it at her cunt lips. He paused for just a moment, the pressure holding his prick in place, and he slid his hand up along her abdomen, across to her side, and then up, past her breast and finally coming to rest on her cheek. She turned her head and kissed his palm.

Jack slowly pushed forward, and Lisa mewed as she felt her pussy being filled by his hard cock. Jack moved his hand off her cheek, and down onto her breast, softly caressing the outside swell of her glorious mound. Gently but persistently, Jack pressed his dick into her gripping cunt, until he was finally buried in her depths.

Jack paused for a moment, just studying the beautiful girl beneath him. She looked up at him with hunger in her eyes, her pussy twitching against his cock, both urging him to continue. Slowly, Jack pulled out, leaving only the head of his cock in, and then pushed back in. He was moving a little faster than the first time, but not that much. Lisa began to ripple her pussy, trying to pull him into her faster, but he was unrelenting. He kept up the slow pace, watching how she moved, twisting and wriggling beneath him, her body loving every second of this kind of torture.

Jack leaned down and kissed her, their tongues immediately seeking each other out. He moved a little faster inside her as they continued to kiss. He used one hand to play with her nipple while the other hand supported him. Lisa brought her legs up to wrap around his thighs, holding him inside of her.

They kept up their rhythm for some time, Lisa becoming more and more aroused as Jack circled his hips during his thrusts, sliding into her from slightly different angles. She was in ecstasy, loving every second of their coupling.

Suddenly, Jack stopped, and shifted himself. Then he rolled to the side, pulling her with him. Her top leg came over top of his top leg, which was in turn curled over her bottom leg. His bottom arm held her strongly against him, and he began to thrust again. The change in position was nice, and it allowed his free hand to softly caress her side, and her back. Soon he was sliding into her with the same force he had been before, and he returned to kissing her as his hand roamed her body.

Lisa had never felt feelings this intense. She never wanted this to end, and yet she could feel her body building to a tremendous release, and she welcomed that. Jack was moving with her, complementing her body, rather than forcing his will upon it. Her hips pumped with his, her back arched as he pulled her against him. The two worked as one, and they were both engulfed in bliss.

After a little while, Jack could sense they were both close. He pulled her over, rolling onto his back so that she was on top of him. He didn’t let her sit up, but held her tightly to his chest. Her legs slipped outside of his, and then he lifted his knees. In this position, he finally began to ram into her harder, bucking his hips up at her.

Lisa was more than ready for the added strength of his thrusts, and her hips slammed down to meet each of his upward moves. Their mouths were tightly locked now, and they both had their eyes closed, waiting for the coming flood, hoping it would wash over them.

It wasn’t long in coming, and Lisa came first. Her body was wracked with spasms, even held in place by Jack’s strong arms. She screamed against his lips, and her pussy muscles clamped down on his pounding cock, milking it for all she was worth.

That sensation was more than Jack could take, and he slammed up into her one final time, pouring his spunk deep inside of her grunting back into her mouth, and holding her tightly to him. He was awash in the pleasant sensations of his climax and the wonderful girl held to his chest. She was lost in the ecstasy of her second orgasm of the night.

Finally, as had to happen, they finally came down. They broke their kiss, and Jack rolled them back onto their sides, not letting her go, but easing his hold on her. She smiled up at him in a way he didn’t quite understand, but she said nothing. Neither did he. He leaned down and kissed her again, this time softly, and she responded. When they broke the kiss, they each relaxed, Lisa held tenderly in Jack’s arms, and they slept.

===<<<+>>>===

Jack finally left Lisa’s home late the next morning. They’d slept, and showered, and then made love again before he’d gone. Lisa was in a haze for the entire weekend, and nearly danced her way into the office on Monday. The other workers noticed, but let the matter ride, figuring that if she wanted them to know about it, she’d tell them.

For Jack, the experience had also been pretty good. He spent the rest of his weekend trying to figure out just how he felt about the beautiful woman with the screwed-up love life, and whether he wanted to become a permanent part of her world.

The office, at least, got a clue at lunch that day, when Lisa came over to sit by Jack, and kissed him on the cheek before she sat down. Once she was sitting, he discreetly put his arm around her waist and gave her a firm squeeze. She smiled at his touch.