The Big Swing: Day 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly Jody let out a wavering cry and grabbed Marlissa’s head in both hands. She furiously ground her pussy and ass into my wife’s face as she climaxed in a convulsing orgasm. Marlissa kept her mouth glued to Jody’s wet cunt and sucked and fucked with her tongue until Jody pushed her away. Jody then fell back against the sofa. “Holy shit,” she said, “baby, you have a fantastic tongue. Someone’s been giving you lessons.”

Marlissa glanced back over her shoulder at me with a proud smile and said, “Yes, someone’s been giving me great lessons.” Marlissa’s gaze then drifted down to my crotch, and the huge bulge that resided there. “Ooo, somebody needs to cum and can’t find anyone to play with. Poor, poor baby, come here.” Jody shifted on the sofa but Marlissa placed firm hand on her belly. “Ah, ah, aaah! Don’t you move, bitch. We’re not done with you yet.” Jody looked taken aback for an instant, but stayed put. To me she said, “Come here, stud. Let’s see what you’ve got hiding in those jeans.”

I moved forward and in an instant, my jeans were off and Marlissa was coating my cock with her spit and Jody’s pussy juice. Then, leading me by the cock and tugging me to my knees, she positioned me in front of Jody’s gaping pussy. “Fuck her, big boy. I think we both need to pay our respects to our lovely hosts.”

I looked at Jody and only saw a big smile and a gleam in her eye. I glanced over my shoulder at Kyle and saw him grinning at us and rubbing his cock through his jeans. I saw that as a sign to move ahead. I placed the tip of my cock at Jody’s pussy entrance and immediately felt the fire burning between her legs. With a grunt I shoved hard and rammed my dick deep into her pussy. She cried out and her body arched at the unexpected assault. Her fingers clawed at my chest and her thighs clamped on my ribcage, making it difficult to breathe. I slid my arms between her legs and my sides, under her knees and lifted them up and back. I lean forward and pushed my cock as far as it would go. I began a long, slow rhythmic push in and out of her tight hole.

Marlissa knelt beside us, her face inches from my cock sliding into Jody’s wet cunt. She reached behind me and cupped my balls from behind. “That’s it, Ian. Fuck this whore. Pound her pussy until she creams all over your balls. She’s a hot little fuck, I know.”

Marlissa’s dirty talk made me push faster and harder. My thighs were slapping against Jody’s ass cheeks.

“What about me?” Kyle pleaded.

“Shut up,” Marlissa said with an evil grin, “believe me, I’ve got plans for you, stud.”

With my cock buried deep into Jody, and Marlissa massaging my balls, I knew I wasn’t going to last long. I grasped a firm tit in one hand and squeezed until Jody squealed in pleasure/pain. I placed my other hand around her throat and held her face up, forcing her to look into my eyes as I fucked the shit out of her. She stared back with her big green eyes, filled with lust and just a touch of fear. I leaned forward and kissed her deeply. In mid kiss, she moaned loudly into my mouth and began rocking her hips violently against me. She was cumming again in a monstrous orgasm. That’s all I could take. I pushed one final time into her and unloaded stream after stream of hot sperm into her cunt. Marlissa pushed and massaged my balls forcing every drop out and into Kyle’s girlfriend. I looked down at the union of my cock and Jody’s pussy and saw my cum oozing out around the edges.

“Ooo, leakage,” Marlissa said, “my favorite.” She scooped a big glob from Jody’s pussy lips and brought her fingers to her lips and licked them clean. She then grabbed me around my hips and pulled my cock out of Jody’s warm haven. She guided me to sit on the sofa next to Jody. “Take five, big fella. Rest up. You’re not done, yet.” I obediently fell onto the sofa next to the still spread eagle Jody. Marlissa then turned to Kyle and said, “Now you. Come here and kneel beside me.” Kyle hesitated, but obeyed. Once at her side, Marlissa said to him, “Last night, my husband sucked your cock and drank your cum. I want to see you drink his cum. Now. And don’t argue, I know you want it.”

Kyle looked at Marlissa, then at his girlfriend’s pussy, dripping with my jism, then at me. A slow smile spread across his lips. “Right on,” he said. Kyle then lowered his mouth onto his girlfriend’s pussy, tentatively licking around the cum-soaked edges. But after a few minutes, he opened his mouth wide and slurped up a huge stream that was running down the crack of her ass. Marlissa and I watch in fascination as Kyle licked and sucked my cum out of his girlfriend’s abused pussy. Jody squirmed and moaned, getting into it again. God she was insatiable.

Marlissa smiled at me, winked slyly, then moved behind Kyle. It was now obvious that she had a whole scenario in her mind and she intended to see it all played out. While Kyle was busy eating cum out of Jody’s cunt, Marlissa unfastened his jeans and slid them and his underwear down past his knees and off. She knelt behind him and began kissing and licking around his ass cheeks and crack. With both hands, she spread his cheeks and slid her wet tongue into the crack. He moaned and arched his back, granting her access to his ass hole, if that was what she wanted. And it was. Her tongue found his puckered anus and she shoved it in. She pulled back and found his tight hole with her finger. Now totally lubed by her saliva, it was no problem to shove her finger deep into his ass. He moaned and even pushed back slightly as she did. I watched in utter shock as my wife finger fucked my best friend’s ass while he sucked my cum out of his girlfriend’s pussy. Marlissa then shoved a second finger in with the first. She pumped her fingers in and out, twisting them, stretching his asshole as she fucked him. Watching this scene, I couldn’t help but get hard again.

“That’s what I was waiting for, Ian,” she said, “I knew you’d like watching this. Come here.” I joined Marlissa on the floor behind Kyle, who was still busy, sucking and nibbling Jody’s sloppy, cum soaked pussy. I continued to watch, close up, as my wife’s fingers slid in and out of Kyle’s loosened hole. “It’s now ready for your cock, Ian. Fuck his ass.”

“Oh, yeah,” Kyle muttered, his voiced muffled by Jody’s cunt, but still audible.

My cock was rock hard now. Marlissa took it in her hand, then lowered her mouth to it, sucking it far into her mouth, coating it with her saliva. When she pulled back, a long strand of spit hung suspended between her lips and the tip of my cock. With a tug, she pulled me forward by my cock, pointing it at Kyle’s asshole. My loins buzzed with anticipation and apprehension. I was about to fuck my best friend in the ass. My mind was racing, but my cock was straining its own skin.

“Slide it in, baby,” Marlissa said in a husky voice, “Fuck him like he fucked me. Pound your cock into his ass like a cunt, baby. He wants your hard cock up his ass.”

I placed the tip of my cock on the brown star of his ass, still wet from my wife’s spit. I pushed forward a little and felt Kyle’s sphincter tighten and then his ass muscles clench. I held my cock there at the entrance and felt him gradually relax. His ass cheeks relaxed and he actually pushed back against my cock, forcing about an inch into his ass. I grasped the shaft of my cock to keep it steady and leaned forward. Marlissa and I watched with rapt attention as the head of my dick slowly disappeared into his ass hole. “Oh, man,” I said, “I can’t believe I’m doing this.”

“Just keep going, baby,” Marlissa said, “push it in. That’s it, you’re fucking his ass, baby.” My wife then leaned down over where my cock was entering Kyle’s ass and spit a sizeable dollop of saliva onto the spot where my cock was entering his ass. “Nice and wet now, Ian. Shove it in. Fuck this bitch-boy’s asshole.”

With a groan, I grasped Kyle’s hips with both hands and pushed forward. My wife and I watched as my cock buried itself deep into Kyle’s ass. I felt my balls press against his balls.

Kyle threw his head back and shouted, “Uuuunnh! Shit!”

“Are you alright?” I asked.

“Oh, yeah, man! I’m fine. Fuck my ass, Ian.”

“What’s he doing, baby,” Jody whispered to Kyle, “tell me what they’re doing to you, Kyle.”

Kyle, pulled his face away from her pussy and slid a little farther up her body, his face hovering over hers. He began whispering passionately to her, “God, Jody, Marlissa was licking and fingering my ass, first one, then two fingers, getting me all loose and wet. It felt so good, baby. Now Ian’s cock is buried in my ass, he’s fucking my ass. I can feel his big cock all the way in my belly. I can feel his balls slapping against mine as he pounds me. It’s soooo good, Jody.”

Marlissa stood and quickly stripped out of her jeans and blouse. She walked to the couch and grabbed Jody by the hair and pulled her prone on the couch. She shoved her down on her back and with little ceremony, straddled her face. “Your turn, slut. Suck my clit. Lick my hole. Eat the pussy your boyfriend just fucked. Make me cum now, it’s my turn.”

Jody, simply smiled. Kyle stayed in his position, bent over in front of me, his head and chest resting on the sofa, me kneeling behind him, fucking him roughly from behind just as he had been fucking my wife in the study. Both of us watched as my wife sat heavily on his girlfriend’s face, grinding her pussy into Jody’s sucking mouth. Marlissa threw her head back in pleasure, eyes closed, mouth wide open. “Oh yes, Jody, fuck me with your tongue. Fuck my pussy, my wet pussy. I’m going to cum all over your pretty little face.”

Jody could only mumble and groan, but she pulled down on Marlissa’s ass, pressing my wife’s cunt harder onto her mouth and tongue. I continued to slide my cock in and out of Kyle’s ass, first driving deep inside him, then pulling out until the tip almost cleared his anal ring, then shoving back to my balls in his asshole. I reached around and under him and grasped his rigid cock, swinging below his balls. I stroked its thick length and heard him groan in pleasure. I squeezed him hard and jacked him to the same rhythm as my cock thrust. He began grunting to the same rhythm.

Marlissa’s whimpers and moans began to gain in volume and pitch and I knew she was close to flooding Jody’s mouth with girl-cum. Her hips rocked back and forth, rubbing her pussy all over Jody’s drenched face. “Oh, god, I’m gonna cum, baby, I’m gonna juice your face, baby, I can feel it.” Kyle and I watched, with me still pounding into his ass and jerking his cock. “OOOOOOOHHH FUUUUUCKK!!,” she screamed and grabbed two handfuls of Jody’s dark hair, grinding her cunt vigorously into Jody’s face. Jody, assisted by pulling Marlissa’s hips harder into her face. “AAAAAHHHHHHH, I’M CUUUMMMINNG!”

Marlissa’s body shuddered and spasmed as her cunt convulsed over Jody’s mouth and lashing tongue. With a loud grunt, a gush of fluid squirted out of my wife’s pussy and into Jody’s open mouth. Caught a bit off guard, Jody gagged slightly and the fluid splashed out of her mouth, all over her own face. Another gush of slightly opaque liquid shot out of Marlissa’s pussy, filling Jody’s open mouth again. Ready this time, Jody swallowed the thin hot juice. Marlissa’s pussy continued to fill Jody’s mouth and drench her face and hair, as she cried out, convulsed with a powerful orgasm. The squirting and convulsing finally subsided and Marlissa slumped forward onto the sofa, exhausted. Jody slid out from under her and sat up. She was then able to turn her attention to Kyle and I, fucking like dogs next to her.

“Oh, man, Kyle, his big cock is sliding in and out of your tight ass. That’s got to feel good, baby.”

“Yes,” Kyle moaned. “He’s stroking my dick so hard, too. I’m about to shoot my load.”

“Oh, no you don’t,” Marlissa said from the couch. With what seemed like her last bit of strength, she pushed herself off the sofa and dropped to the floor next to us. She lay on her back and slid beneath Kyle. I was still stroking his long hard cock, but then felt my wife’s lips engulf the head. I continued to jack the base of his cock as Marlissa sucked the head and upper shaft.

“I’M CUUUUUMMING!” Kyle shouted. I squeezed and jacked the base of his thick cock and Marlissa fucked the other half with her mouth. I felt the base of Kyle’s cock convulse and my fingers literally felt a huge spurt of cum surge through his rigid shaft. This was followed by deep, wet swallowing sounds emanating from Marlissa’s throat. She was swallowing a huge load. I felt five or six long, powerful spurts and listened to my wife chugging down his huge load of cum. With a few final spurts and dribbles, every drop of his jism slid down Marlissa’s willing throat. “Oh, my God. That was incredible.”

The accumulative stimulation of everything I’d seen so far, Kyle pounding my wife’s pussy, Marlissa sucking Jody to orgasm, Kyle eating my cum out of his girlfriend’s pussy, my wife creaming and flooding Jody’s ravenous mouth, and feeling Kyle’s tight ass wrapped around my cock, brought me to the most intense climax of my life. “Shit, I’m gonna cum!” I shouted.

Without a word, Jody slid from the sofa and knelt beside us. With one hand she reached around behind me and cupped my balls, kneading them, coaxing the sperm from them. With the other, she fingered the union of my dick and her boyfriend’s asshole. With a screaming cry, I threw my head back and shot the first spurt of thick cum deep into Kyle’s bowels. He pushed back against my final thrusts, taking my cock like a bitch. I felt the second huge spurt shoot deep into him, flooding his ass. Suddenly Jody, grasped the base of my cock and pulled it out of Kyle’s ass just as the third stream of ropy cum shot into the air and onto her face. Still grasping my cum soaked cock, she shoved it into her mouth. The final three or four spurt of my cum slid down her guzzling throat. When my orgasm finally subsided, she continued to lick and clean my soiled cock, covered by my own cum and her boyfriend’s ass. She noticed a rivulet of cum seeping out of Kyle’s shrinking anus and quickly bent to lick it clean, before going back to cleaning my cock with her mouth and tongue. Marlissa was sitting up now, and she and Kyle turned to watch Jody work on my deflating member. When she finally looked up with a smile, I fell to the floor on my back, totally spent. The others fell down beside me in a pile of heavily breathing and moaning flesh.

I must have dozed for a minute. When I awoke, Marlissa was lying perpendicular to me, leaning on my chest, facing me with a peaceful and content look on her face. Kyle and Jody were no where in sight. When I smiled at her, she smiled back. My wife has a beautiful and endearing smile.

“Well,” I said with a grin, “somebody’s got that ‘just fucked’ look.”

“Yeah, and I’m not the only one,” she said.

“Man, that was intense.”

“Yes, it was,” she said, still grinning.

“I guess I like being your little fuck-bitch, too,” I said.

“Yes, you do. And I definitely like being yours.”

“This is going to be fun, don’t you think?”

“Oh, yes,” she said. And then we kissed, tenderly, lovingly.

“I love you so much,” she said.

“I love you so much more,” I said.

And just before she covered my mouth with hers again, she said, “Not likely.”

12