The Big Time Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Actually this is just a booty call, but hey, whatever works for you." Shannon laughed.

"Well then, lets not waste any time. My sister will be spending the day with her boyfriend, soooo we'll have the house here to ourselves," said Shannon.

"Oh really?" Michael was very excited.

"Yes, really. Now tell me, what's your favorite Shannon Tweed movie?"

Without even thinking, Michael said, "'Scorned.'"

"'Scorned,' eh? Well, that will definitely work. Be here at 3:00, the address is in the same place I left the number." Shannon hung up the phone.

2:56 pm.

Michael drove up the driveway of Tracy's modest home. He pulled up the parking brake lever, and stepped out of one of his parent's Jaguars. He pressed a button on his key chain and locked the car. Michael stepped up to the front door and rang the bell.

When the door opened, Michael was decidedly surprised by Shannon's appearance. Her long hair was pulled back tightly into a bun. She had on a grey short skirt that just reached past mid-thigh. Her white button down shirt was rolled up and cinched above her belly button, showing off her ample cleavage. To top it off, she was wearing a pair of dark rimmed half glasses and high heels.

"Ah, I see you are here for your lesson. Very well. Come in," said Shannon. She turned and walked into what was probably the living room. The windows looked out over the driveway. There was a wooden table in the center with an open notebook and pen sitting on it. There was a single chair on either side. "Please sit down."

Michael obediently sat down in one chair, his back to the windows. Shannon sat down in the other. She picked up a ruler from under her chair and placed it on the table. "Now, Mr. Torbin, please place your left hand flat on the table." Michael did as he was told. "It is my understanding that you are having trouble learning French."

"What?" Shannon immediately slapped his hand with the ruler. "Ow! Yes! I'm having trouble learning French!" said Michael, realization slowly dawning on him.

"From my extensive experience I've learned that the best way to deal with troubled young boys is to give them a clear goal and a reward for reaching that goal," said Shannon, lightly running her fingers down Michael's bare arm, sending shivers down his spine. "So here is the deal, Mr. Torbin. You translate incorrectly, Mr. Ruler has his way with your hand. You translate correctly, than perhaps your hands have their way with me." Michael eagerly nodded his head. He didn't know a word of French, but that wasn't about to stop him from trying.

"I will say a sentence in French. You will write it down in English in that notebook. Comprendre?"

"Huh?" Thwack! "Yes! I get it."

"Good. I think I will close the blinds. It would be best to have as few distractions as possible." Considering the way she was dressed, whatever was happening outside was the least of Michael's concerns. She closed the blinds and sat down in her chair.

"Quel est votre nom?" Michael thought a moment, then scribbled down some random words. She looked down at the notebook and slapped his hand with the ruler.

"Je veux quelque chose dur." Thwack!

"Me montrer votre pénis." Thwack!

"Faire vous je pensez'm sexy?" Thwack!

By now Michael was tiring of getting his hand slapped into redness. "Vous êtes ma chienne." This time, Michael wrote a message directly aimed at his "teacher." She examined what he wrote, then turned the notebook around so she could get a better look at it. Shannon raised her eyebrows at him.

"I dare you," said Michael. "Make my day."

"Mr. Torbin, it is highly inappropriate for you to threaten your tutor this way." With that, Shannon gave him an especially hard whack with the ruler, enough to make Michael wince.

Michael stared her down, then suddenly stood up from the table, knocking over the chair he was sitting in. Shannon was a little frightened as he moved quickly around the table and pulled her up by her hips. He kicked the chair away and spun her around.

"You know something, Miss Tweed? I think I'll skip the questions and go straight to my reward!" The frightened look in her face spurred Michael on as he undid her shirt and buried his face between her tits. The look of fear turned to one of pleasure as Michael licked her breasts. He made his way up her smooth neck and kissed her. His tongue invaded her mouth and battled with hers.

His hands were roving over her soft body, squeezing and fondling everything they touched. She pulled her shirt off, revealing her braless breasts in all their gargantuan glory. Michael broke the kiss and pushed her down to her knees.

"You know what to do," said Michael, reveling in his role as the student having his way with his teacher.

Indeed she did, as she frantically pulled his khaki shorts and underwear down. She slurped his cock into her mouth and lightly dragged her teeth across it. This drove Michael wild and he placed his hands on the back of her head. As she breathed life into Michael's tool, he looked down at her bespectacled face and found her so unbelievably sexy. If any woman could fulfill that fantasy of an evil, seductive, manipulative, and ready to spank school teacher, it was her.

Shannon's formidable skill with a penis was quickly bringing Michael to the edge again. Remembering last night's events, he pulled her off of his cock before he got any closer to an orgasm.

"Take the rest of your clothes off, but leave your heels on," he ordered as he took a step back, carefully pulling his feet out of his shorts. Shannon unbuttoned her skirt and dropped it to the floor. Never breaking eye contact, she slowly slid her panties down her legs and kicked them away. Then she stood before him, wearing a pair of black high heels and black rimmed glasses, and nothing else.

"Now turn around and place your hands flat on the table." Shannon did as she was told. Michael reached around and made her suck on a couple of his fingers. Then he brought them back behind her and he began to finger her asshole, tracing around the rim of her puckered brown eye. She moaned as he stuck his middle finger inside and twirled it around. Shannon reached back around, grabbing for his dick.

She found it and began guiding it to her ass. Michael removed his finger and pressed the head of his cock against her opening. As the head made its way through, Michael was astounded by the difference in tightness between her pussy and her ass. Her pussy, while by no means an undesirable place to be, simply could not retain the kind of tightness she had when she was younger. Her ass, however, was an entirely different story as Michael slowly pushed himself completely inside her. With long, smooth strokes, Michael fucked Shannon Tweed.

"How do you like my French now?" said Michael, punctuating his remark with an especially hard thrust into her asshole.

"You learn well, you are a very good boy," said Shannon between grunts and moans. Shannon's pleasure centers in her brain were alive with excitement. She absolutely adored anal sex. Michael upped the pace of his fucking, and they were both so into what they were doing, that they didn't notice the car parking in the driveway. Nor did they notice the front door opening, or the shocked look on the woman's face.

Stunned, Tracy Tweed watched her sister and a young man fucking like animals. She just couldn't take her eyes off the sight. As the sounds of pleasure bounced off the walls in the room, so did Tracy's thoughts in her head. Oh my god. My table!! He's so young. That's so disgusting! Look at him go. God I wish I could get in on that. Tracy gasped and covered her mouth. A strange feeling began to permeate through her body. One of lust. One of perversity. She involuntarily licked her lips as Michael continued slamming into Shannon's ass.

"I wanna fuck your tits!" yelled Michael, beads of sweat forming on his forehead. Shannon grunted a "yes" and Michael pulled his rock hard penis out of Shannon's asshole. Shannon lay back on the couch as Michael straddled her stomach. She spat a few times on her chest and rubbed it up and down between her tits. He placed his member between Shannon's ample breasts and she squeezed them together, making quite a nice place for his penis to reside. He moaned as he began thrusting his penis back and forth.

Shannon focused on trying to lick the head of his penis as it poked out from her tits. She hardly noticed the hands pulling her legs apart. She DID notice the warm tongue that began poking around her vagina. She tried to see who was doing that, but Michael's body was in the way. The lips of her pussy were gently pulled apart and the tongue began attacking her clit, sending shocks to her brain. Soon, Shannon just closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensations. Whoever was doing it knew her way around a pussy.

Shannon moaned as a sensitive part of her pussy was probed by the tongue. Two fingers made their way inside her pussy, and began fucking her with fast, short strokes. Her clit was being massaged by the tongue, and soon, Shannon's body was twitching in orgasm. The tongue lapped up all her juices, and the fingers continued fucking her.

Michael was just about ready to come. Seeing Shannon orgasm for no apparent reason was enough to set him off to. He pulled his cock out and Shannon began jacking it like a piston. With a nearly inaudible grunt, he closed his eyes and orgasmed hard. His cum splattered across her face, spilling across her nose, mouth and even covering up the lenses of the glasses. She licked up what she could with her tongue, when a finger traced across her face, smearing the cum on her lips. Shannon could barely see through the glasses, just a blurry face descending towards her. The face sensuously kissed her and their tongues intertwined and played. They swapped Michael's cum between them for a few moments before swallowing what they could.

"Who's your friend, Mike?" asked Shannon, with a cum shield still blocking her eyes. Michael got up off the couch, his eyes wide after seeing what just happened. When he didn't say anything, Shannon sat up and took the glasses off. "Do I have to break out the yard stick to get you to answer?" she said grinning. Then she saw the woman standing a few feet from the couch, with a small bit of cum hanging of her chin.

"Um, Toby got paged, so we ended our date a little early," said Tracy.

"OH MY GOD, TRACE!? WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING?!" screamed Shannon as she covered herself up with her arms.

"I think you know what I was doing," said Tracy.

"YOU'RE MY FUCKING SISTER! THAT'S FUCKING DISGUSTING!" Shannon was rapidly losing control.

"Oh please, don't lecture me on disgusting you cradle robber. Mike isn't the only young guy you've seduced. He's probably the oldest, isn't he?" challenged Tracy. Shannon didn't reply. "And don't act like you didn't enjoy what I just did." Tracy looked over at Michael. "Nothing flippant to say?"

"It's not my place. But that was one of the hottest things I've ever seen." Michael had been replaying the scene of Tracy and Shannon passionately sharing his essence over and over in his head. It was having quite an effect on him. Both sisters eyed his rapidly returning erection.

"I'm starting to see why you have such an interest in young men," said Tracy. She walked over to Michael and began tugging on his penis. Michael looked at her with surprise. He figured that he was going to get thrown out while these two settled this enormous issue that just came up. But Tracy blew that thought out of his mind when she wrapped her lips around his cock.

Shannon watched the two of them in silence, still trying to come to grips with had just happened. Her sister had eaten her out so well, and she was a good kisser to boot. She closed her eyes and shook her head, as if she could just shake the horny thoughts out of her head. What Tracy had done was absolutely, flat out wrong. Shannon could never let that happen again. Or could she? The forbidden fruit was hanging right there in front of her. All she had to do was pluck it and taste it.

Tracy was making a lot of noise as she was sucking Michael's cock. Michael groaned as another tongue began playing with his balls. He looked down to see two blonde beauties worshipping his cock. Tracy was licking up and down the underside as Shannon sucked one of his nuts into her mouth. The sensations were too much for Michael, and he half-collapsed, half sat on the couch behind him. The two women giggled at his action.

"We make a good team, don't we?" said Tracy, stopping the licking momentarily. Shannon shot her a sultry look as she slurped her way up to the head of Michael's cock. Tracy couldn't resist and pulled Shannon's face close for a passionate kiss. They twisted and turned, tongues circling and tasting. The sight was enough to make Michael's cock twitch. Shannon and Tracy turned their attention back to Michael, this time with Shannon licking the head and Tracy sucking his balls.

"Wow, you're even harder than before," said Shannon between sucks. Michael moaned a garbled response. "Hey Trace, you might want to get up here and let him fuck you before he comes again."

Tracy looked up. "Finally." She stood up and began taking her shirt off. Shannon knelt in front of her and unbuttoned Tracy's shorts. She pulled them down along with her panties revealing Tracy's neatly trimmed bush.

"It looks just like mine," said Shannon. She leaned in and inhaled deeply of her sister's scent. "Oh yes. You are totally ready for him."

Tracy straddled Michael, impaling herself quickly on his hard cock. She moaned and began to ride him, slowly. Shannon sat up on the couch next to them, watching the two of them fuck. She began to masturbate, sticking two fingers up her sopping pussy. Michael placed his hands on Tracy's ass and began to lift her up and down, making sure that every stroke was long and hard. Tracy motioned Shannon to sit up a little more. As soon as Shannon did that, Tracy lowered her and took one of Shannon's nipples in her mouth. Then she lowered her hand to Shannon's pussy and inserted one of her fingers inside too.

Shannon shrieked in response. The sensation was tripled in intensity with the taboo fact that it was her sister fingering her pussy. It wasn't long before Shannon creamed all over Tracy's and her own fingers. Tracy pulled her fingers out and licked them. Then she stuck them inside Michael's mouth, letting him have a taste of vintage Shannon Tweed wine.

Michael marveled at how similar fucking Tracy was to fucking Shannon. The fact that he could actually compare the two had his mind wildly overstimulated. Tracy's hot pussy was just a smidgen tighter than Shannon's. But either way, he was in heaven.

Shannon, having recovered from her orgasm, knelt on the couch and began licking and kissing the back of Tracy's neck. She began fingering her sister's asshole with one of her wet fingers and somehow managed to get one inside. Tracy cried out and fucked Michael even faster. She screamed in orgasm and her pussy walls contracted and squeezed Michael's cock. His cock exploded in her pussy, spurting a generous dose of cum deep inside her.

Gasping, Tracy lifted herself off of Michael and sat on the couch. Michael's cock was rapidly deflating, but the next sight he saw nearly changed that. Shannon had crawled over to Tracy, and gently pulled her legs apart. His cum was slowly leaking out of Tracy's pussy. She bent her head down and took her first taste of a very forbidden fruit. Very softly, since Tracy's vagina was very sensitive at the moment, Shannon stuck her tongue inside her sister's pussy and slowly extracted Michael's cum. When she was done, she smiled, showing off her white teeth, made even whiter with his sperm. She sexily licked her lips and sucked down the cum like a pro. Then she sat on the opposite side of Michael from Tracy.

"Oh wow," said Michael, closing his eyes.

"Wow indeed," said Shannon.

3:45 pm.

Michael pulled into the garage, and put the Jaguar back in its usual spot. Having experienced one of the most depraved, decadent acts possible, Michael was feeling on top of the world. Shannon and Tracy had certainly blew his mind. As he was leaving Tracy's house, he could've sworn he saw the two of them begin to kiss again. Michael hopped out of the car and strutted into the house. The bounce in his step quickly vanished, however, when his mother confronted him moments after he entered the house.

"Where have you been?" she asked testily.

"Out."

"Did I give you permission to use the car?"

"No."

"Then WHY did you take it out?" she asked angrily.

"Dad gave me permission," said Michael, matter-of-factly. "And as I recall, that particular Jaguar was purchased by him, and is under his name. So you technically have no say over it."

"When is your report card coming?" she asked, changing the subject to a battle she might win.

"Soon, probably in the next few days." Michael walked past her and up the stairs to his room. She glared at his back until he was out of sight.

Michael entered his room and collapsed on his bed. Dealing with his mother just seemed to drain all the energy out of him. That, combined with Shannon and Tracy's efforts, made him very tired. He closed his eyes and decided to take a nap.

4:24 pm.

"MICHAEL!"

His mother's shrill voice shocked Michael out of some very pleasant dreams. He sat up in his bed very quickly and looked at his mother with bleary red eyes. She shoved a piece of paper in his face, knocking him on his back.

"What the HELL is this?" she asked.

Michael picked up the paper and looked at it.

University of Chicago

Multivariate Calculus - C

Chemical Engineering 2 - D

Modern Biology 2 - C

Introduction to Ethics - B

Macroeconomics - D

QPA 1.9

GPA 1.6

CUM. QPA 3.0

CUM. GPA 3.2

He looked back at his mother, awaiting her tirade.

"What do you have to say for yourself?!"

"So I won't graduate magna cum laude. It's not that big of a deal."

"Won't graduate magna cum laude!? With these grades you won't graduate with honors at ALL!"

"Mother, I can bring them up. I still have one year left."

"BRING THEM UP!? If you hadn't screwed up in the first place you wouldn't have to bring them up!" Michael continued staring at her. "I'm paying for your goddamn education! So you bring those grades up or I'm cutting you off." His mother stomped out of the room.

"That went well," said Michael to himself.

Suddenly his mother walked back into the room. "And another thing. You're getting a job this summer."

"Fine. I have my usual job waiting for me at Lockheed."

"No, you're getting a job NOW. You're not waiting for that job to start. You didn't earn a vacation this time." She stormed out of the room again.

"Good thing I already have that covered," said Michael. After two days, Michael had already had enough of his mother. He resolved to get the hell out of this state as quickly as possible. He got up off his bed and walked out of his room. His mother's usual routine was to hit the local Saks after she got pissed at something. Like clockwork, she was out the front door just as Michael reached the balcony. He went down the stairs and headed towards his father's den.

"Hey, dad," he said as he walked into the room.

"Urgh," mumbled his father. He was very obviously drunk…again.

"Think I could borrow some cash?"

"Why?" asked his father, somewhat coherently.

"I have a movie audition in LA."

"Who's in it?"

"Kirsten Dunst plays the female lead. I'm not sure who else though," said Michael, standing in front of his father's desk.

"Sure, fine." Joseph reached down to the left, trying to pull open one of the drawers in the desk. He fumbled with the handle for a few seconds before pulling it open. Then he picked up a silver case out of the drawer and practically dropped it on his desk. Michael's father felt around in his pockets, looking for something. Michael stepped forward and lifted up one of the paperweights on the desk. He unscrewed the bottom and a key fell out. He picked it up and handed it to his father.