The Big Time Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Or he thinks that he's some sort of player," said Kirsten, eyeing Michael. He gave her his best "Who me?" look.

"Are you mad?" asked Michael.

"Of course not," said Kirsten.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Really sure?"

"Yes, I'm really sure. Why do you keep asking?"

"I was kinda hoping you would break up with me." Seeing Kirsten's surprised face, Michael quickly added, "Just for a little while, you know, just until, say, 4:00?"

"What? Why?" Michael looked over at Jennifer. "Why are you looking at Jennifer?" asked Kirsten.

"I was just kidding Mike, I wasn't serious about replacing your girlfriend if she broke up with you," said Jennifer. "I only got him to come with me because I said that if his girlfriend broke up with him because of this lunch thing, I'd take her place," she said to Kirsten.

Realization crept over Kirsten's face. She then stood up, grabbed Michael's glass of water and threw it in his face. "I never wanna see you again!?" Then she slapped him. "Until 4:00 pm!" Then she stomped out of the restaurant.

Jennifer covered her mouth in shock. Michael rubbed his cheek, he was a bit surprised at Kirsten's enthusiasm. He found himself less surprised with the fact that she went along with his silly idea.

"Um. Guess she broke up with me," said Michael. Jennifer didn't say anything. "I'm going to go and, uh, get dried off." He stood up and headed for the bathroom. Michael sighed when he noticed that they only had automatic hand dryers. He turned one on and began drying off his shirt and face. The loudness of the dryer prevented him from hearing the light footsteps of a person entering the bathroom and the deadbolt clicking shut. He suddenly felt two hands on his waist. The dryer turned off.

"Since I'm apparently your girlfriend for the next twenty minutes, might as well make the most of it, right?" said Jennifer, beginning to kiss his neck.

"What about Brad?" asked Michael.

"Brad who?" said Jennifer, beginning to unzip his pants.

"Brad nothin,'" said Michael, turning around and kissing Jennifer. She undid the buckle to his pants and pulled them down, his penis rapidly becoming erect. Then she pushed him up against the wall and squatted down till she was looking his penis right in the face. Jennifer licked her lips and quickly engulfed his cock in her mouth.

Michael latched onto the hand dryers for support. "Jesus!" he said. Jennifer didn't waste any time teasing him. She had gone from kissing his lips to kissing his pubic bone as she deep throated his cock. Her head bobbed up and down quickly; she was really letting Michael have it. After another of Jennifer's sexy stares Michael pulled her up and tugged at her pants.

"Condom?" she asked as Michael was busily pulling her pants and panties down. He looked at her with a bit of apprehension.

"Um, no I don't have one," he said.

"No, I always have one with me. I meant, do you mind? Brad and I have been trying to have a kid ever since 'Friends' ended, I'd kinda like him to be the father," she said, pulling a little square package from her purse. She tore it open and put the condom in her mouth.

"Are you kidding? Of course I don't mind," said Michael as Jennifer knelt down and carefully pushed the condom over his cock with her mouth. "But you know, there is a foolproof method, and I won't even have to use a condom."

Jennifer stood and looked him straight in the eyes. "Uh uh mister. Not even Brad gets to take me there." Michael gave her a puppy dog look. "That might work on Kirsten, but not me. Now, shall we get down to business?" said Jennifer, turning around and putting her knee up on the sink, offering her scorchingly beautiful body to him. Michael took a step back and admired Jennifer's long, sculpted legs and her shapely ass.

"You know, instead of just standing there with your tongue hanging out, maybe you should put it to use," said Jennifer, looking over her shoulder at him. Michael nearly tripped as he moved forward to take his first taste of Jennifer Aniston. He knelt down carefully and slathered her pussy with his saliva, drawing a long moan from Jennifer's lips.

With his left hand, he gently squeezed the area around her labia, licking up and down. He licked one finger on his right and slid it easily inside her wet pussy. He began rubbing his thumb on Jennifer's asshole, causing her to jump a little. "Hey! What did I just say?" said Jennifer between gasps and moans. Michael pulled his finger out of her pussy, and rimmed Jennifer's asshole with it before slipping it inside. He continued licking her pussy while steadily fucking her asshole with his finger.

"Ah, ah, ah," grunted Jennifer with each stroke of his finger. "Oh god, please just get to the main event! Please fuck my pussy!"

Michael obediently stood up, and pressed his sleeved fuck stick into her pussy. He slid in all the way with just a little bit of resistance. While it was still a great feeling, Michael hated using condoms. It just felt so unnatural and usually dampened the whole experience for him. Not to mention the fact that he had to be extra careful about where he blew his load. So while fucking Jennifer Aniston doggy style was still an amazing experience, it just wasn't living up to its potential.

Of course, none of this stopped Michael from really pounding Jennifer's pussy. The condom probably made him fuck her even harder and faster than he normally would since it muffled the sensations a bit. Jennifer was loving every moment of it. Her moans and groans were getting louder by the stroke. Fearing someone would hear them, Michael covered her mouth with his hand, so that only the sound of their flesh slapping together could be heard.

Soon, Jennifer couldn't take it anymore and she ripped his hand from her mouth and let out a shriek as his cock hit a sensitive part of her snatch. Michael quickly put his hand back, but Jennifer just bit down on it, as she tried to stifle her cries of pleasure. Now Jennifer had quieted down, but little shocks of pain traveled along Michael's arm as Jennifer bit down with each stroke of his cock, causing Michael to nearly shout out loud.

The slight pain spurred Michael on, as he really fucked her as hard and as fast as he could. She reached down and began rubbing her clit furiously as her orgasm neared. Suddenly, Michael felt a bolt of pain in his hand which apparently signaled Jennifer's orgasm. She made soft whimpering noises as she released his hand from her mouth. The pain shook Michael up a little, but he continued fucking Jennifer. Not long after Jennifer had come, Michael pulled himself out and filled his condom with a load of cum.

"Ooooh," said Jennifer, wiping the sweat off her brow. "That was great, Mike. Feel how fast my heart is beating." Jennifer placed Michael's hand on her chest. Michael, having not seen her breasts yet, began feeling around, massaging her firm mounds. She was receptive, pulling his head closer so he could kiss her neck from behind. Jennifer began to pull her shirt off.

Suddenly someone started banging on the door. "Who's in there? Why is this locked?" said the person on the other side of the door.

"Oh my god!" said Jennifer, her shirt halfway off and effectively covering her whole head. "Where the hell are my clothes?!"

She ran around the bathroom like a chicken with its head cut off while Michael quickly tossed the condom in the garbage and put his pants back on. He couldn't keep himself from laughing at Jennifer. Her arms were trapped above her head, tangled in her shirt. The lower parts of her breasts exposed and bouncing slightly as she moved around.

"Are you going to help me!?" she said. He grabbed her shoulders and got her shirt back down over her head and handed her panties to her. "Thank you," she said sarcastically. She finally got her clothes back on as the manager unlocked the bathroom door.

"What's going on in here?" asked the manager who entered the bathroom flanked by two customers.

"I'm sorry, is this the women's room? I guess not. Well, I'll be on my way," said Jennifer very quickly, leaving the bathroom and some confused men behind.

Michael cleared his throat. "Will you excuse me, gentlemen?" he said as he stepped swiftly out of the room. The manager and two other men exchanged confused glances.

3:57 pm. Outside Mellon's Restaurant.

Michael exited the restaurant a few minutes after Jennifer did. He spotted the two of them laughing a few yards away. Kirsten was leaning against the side of a tan Lexus and Jennifer was standing in front of her. Allen was sitting in the driver's seat and another man Michael had never seen before was sitting in the front passenger seat.

"I think it's time for me to make up with my boyfriend," said Kirsten, checking her watch.

"Aww, but I don't want to give him up just yet. Can't I have him for the night?" said Jennifer.

"Well, tell you what. You let me have Brad for the night, you can have Mike for the night," said Kirsten, somewhat facetiously.

"Oh please, Mike is NO Brad Pitt," said Jennifer, fully aware that Michael was listening to every syllable of their conversation. "Not even close. Just miles and miles away from…Oh hi Mike!"

"Oh hi Jennifer!" said Michael with transparent enthusiasm as he walked up next to Kirsten. "Well, time to add another notch to my ex-girlfriend belt," he added with a sneer.

"Aww, is that all I am to you? A notch?" said Jennifer, moving closer to Michael and putting her hands on his hips. Michael turned his chin up at her.

"I think you better get your hands off my man, bitch," said Kirsten jovially snapping her fingers back and forth. "He don't want no ho hanging off his arm!"

Jennifer laughed before giving Michael a quick kiss on the lips. Her watch beeped just as she was pulling away. "Okay, I have to meet up with Brad. You're a great kid, Mike. Anytime you're feeling lonely, call me." She began to walk towards her car.

"Wait! I don't have your number!" yelled Michael as Jennifer got into her car. Kirsten punched him in the arm.

"Settle down there, Mike. It's past 4:00," said Kirsten. "Besides, Simon has her number on file."

"Simon?"

"Yes, hello Michael," said the man sitting in the passenger seat of the Lexus through the window. He opened the door and shook Michael's hand. "My name is Simon Daniels, Kirsten's agent, and hopefully yours soon." Simon is a short little man, with thick glasses and a quick tongue. He was wearing an expensive Armani suit and a Rolex.

"Hello Mr. Daniels," said Michael.

"Simon, Mike, call me Simon. Kirsten and I were just discussing you over lunch, actually. She was just gushing about you. Now I can finally see why," said Simon, giving Michael a long look up and down.

Michael shifted his weight uncomfortably to his other foot. "Um, thanks, I guess."

"Anyway, it's very nice to meet you. It's good that you came to LA early, we can set up an appointment before the audition tomorrow to get all the paperwork done."

"Paperwork? Hold on a sec, Simon. I'm sure Kirsten has told you that I'm not an actor, right? I mean, I've never done anything remotely close to acting, and I'm sure I'm bad at it."

"Mike, relax. You're talking to the spin doctor that turned Freddie Prinze, Jr. into a star," said Kirsten.

"Not to mention a hand in the rise of N'Sync and the Backstreet Boys," said Simon with a lascivious grin. Michael struggled to keep a straight face. "I used to work in the music industry."

"Oh," said Michael.

"Alright, good meeting you," said Simon. "Kirsten, Allen and I should probably get you home. I believe you have a date tonight?"

"Yeah I do." She looked over at Michael who was giving her his best poker face.

"Let's see if I can guess which pretty boy will be wasting your time tonight. Is it, hmm, Heath Ledger?" said Michael.

"How'd you know?" asked Kirsten.

"Had a conversation with Allen this morning and boy was he polite."

She groaned. "I'm going to kill him! I told him to never answer my cell phone without my permission!" She turned her head and glared at Allen through the car window.

"Whoa, retract those claws Kirsten," said Simon. "You're scaring poor Allen."

"Hmph," said Kirsten. "Do you need a ride, Mike?"

"Yeah, thanks."

The three of them got in the car, Kirsten and Michael in the back and Allen and Simon in the front.

"Where are we headed?" asked Allen.

Kirsten looked over at Michael. He cleared his throat. "The, uh, Motel 6 on Lincoln Ave."

"What?! No client of mine is going to sleep in a Motel 6 the night before an audition!" said Simon.

"Well, that's the only place I can afford right now."

"Nope, nope, nope. Allen, take us to the Hilton." Allen nodded as Simon looked over his shoulder at Michael.

"What about my stuff?" asked Michael.

"Allen will pick it up, just give him your key," said Simon. Michael handed his key to Allen who took it just fast enough to show his unhappiness at having to do Michael a favor. "Once you make it in this town, you'll treat the Hilton like it's a Motel 6."

"If I don't?" asked Michael.

"You will, Mike, you will," said Simon, turning towards the front.

"Why is he so confident?" whispered Michael to Kirsten.

"He knows this business inside and out. If he has confidence in you, that means a LOT of people in Hollywood have confidence in you, including me."

"Just keep heaping on the pressure, Kirsten, I love pressure."

"You'll be fine. Besides, you didn't want to do this in the first place, right? So it won't be any skin off your back if you don't get the part."

"Maybe you're right. But still…" said Michael, his voice trailing off. Kirsten reached over and squeezed his hand. A little while later, they arrived at the Hilton. Simon checked Michael in and then left with Allen and Kirsten. Michael laughed to himself as he pressed the button for the top floor of the hotel. Simon obviously did not disappoint.

He opened the door to his suite with his electronic keycard and was surprised by the opulence of his room. There were actual steps in the hotel room. He tossed his key onto the table and went over to the floor to ceiling windows and gazed outside. Seemingly miles below him, the city sprawled out in every direction, tiny and servile. Buildings were sugar cubes. Cars were twigs.

Michael could hardly see the people scurrying around below.

Chapter 3 coming soon.