The Big Time Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael looked at Rachael and she shrugged. "I guess that makes sense," he said.

Rose opened the door with a smile. "Thanks a lot." The stunned worker pushed the cart into the room. Michael could have sworn he heard the guy say "Hootchie mama." She took the two trays off the cart, turned around and placed them on a table. "Bye bye," said Rose as she closed the door. Rose went to the bathroom and put on one of the complementary robes.

Rose joined Rachael and Michael at the table. They were just wearing t-shirts and underwear. Michael had a half-pound cheeseburger with fries, while Rose had ravioli and Rachael had a salad. The bottle of wine the three of them shared did not last very long.

"I hope you're planning to stick around in LA for a while," said Rachael as she munched on a crouton.

"I guess I'll be here as long as I need to be."

"How long is that?" asked Rose.

"Once I find out about this audition and finalize my deal with Simon, I'll probably head back home. So maybe a couple of days?" speculated Michael.

"A couple days? That's it?" asked Rachael.

"Well I don't have any place to stay. I'd love to stay close by to you." He looked at Rose. "Both of you, but who knows how long this free lunch is going to last?" The phone began ringing. Michael pushed his seat back from the table and stood up. "Excuse me."

He walked into the bedroom and picked up the phone. "Hello?"

"Mike?"

"Oh, hey Kirsten, how are you feeling?" asked Michael.

"Better, I'm feeling better," said Kirsten.

"I'm sorry about what I said at dinner. If I'd known-"

"-You never would have said it. I know, I've heard all of that before. But that's not why I'm calling."

"Oh?" said Michael as he reclined on the bed.

"I'm just feeling a little lonely right now," said Kirsten.

Michael checked his watch. "It's not late. I could come by if you'd like." Rachael appeared in the doorway.

"Who are you talking to?" she mouthed.

Michael covered the mouthpiece of the phone with his right hand. "Kirsten," he whispered.

"Nah, you don't have to come over. Besides, my brother is still here," sighed Kirsten.

"You can come over here if you want," suggested Michael. "Then you can tell me the story yourself."

"Ha, I'm not telling you anything. I have to do some stuff with my mom anyway," said Kirsten. "What have you been up to?"

Rachael sidled up to Michael on the bed. She began rubbing her leg against his. "Ummm, nothing, I was, ahem, watching the game."

"Who's playing?"

"Mavs and Kings." Rachael began rubbing his chest and kissing his neck.

"What are you guys doing?" asked Rose from the other room.

"What was that?" asked Kirsten.

"Just the television. I'll turn it off," said Michael quickly. Rose poked her head in to see Rachael reaching inside Michael's boxers and carefully pulling his cock out.

"Don't mind if I join you?" asked Rose as she sauntered into the room, dropping her robe to the floor. Rachael's soft touch was slowly bringing life to Michael's cock, but Rose was more than happy to expedite the process. She crawled onto the bed and replaced Rachael's hand with her tongue. Michael's eyes closed involuntarily as Rose licked up and down his shaft. His breathing quickened and he almost dropped the phone.

"Are you ok Mike?" asked Kirsten.

"I'm fine. So what did you want to talk about?" he asked. Michael knew he should probably fight off these two horny demons who were assaulting him, but really, what heterosexual man would?

Kirsten's silence let Michael know that she was onto something. "Well, I wanted to ask if you wanted to go to lunch with me tomorrow."

"Of cour-ooh!" said Michael as Rose hit just the right spot with her tongue. "Of course! Lunch sounds great! Where are we going? Anyplace I know?"

"You've only been here for two days Mike, I don't think you know any of the places in LA."

"Right! Right! Of course." Rose had now wrapped her lips around the head of his cock, and was teasing the tip of it with her tongue. Rachael had taken her panties off and began sucking on Michael's fingers. After they reached a satisfactory level of wetness, she got on her knees and placed his hand under her pussy. As he was fingering her pussy, Rachael began squeezing her breasts and rubbing her nipples. Rose slipped about half of Michael's cock in her mouth before withdrawing. She took a breath and went back in, only getting about three-quarters of the way down.

Rachael giggled at her. "Lightweight." Rose shot her a look of death.

"What did you say?" asked Kirsten. "What are you watching?"

Michael blurted out the first thing that came to mind. "Dawson's Creek!"

"Dawson's Creek isn't on right now. Mike, really, what are you doing?" Kirsten was starting to get annoyed.

Michael tried to think as quickly as he could with his fingers inside Rachael Leigh Cook's pussy and his cock halfway down Rose McGowan's throat. "I'm ahhhh, um, watching, oooh, a movie."

"What movie?" Kirsten asked slowly.

"Well, ummmmm, a, uh," stammered Michael. Rachael rolled her eyes, leaned down and whispered in his ear. "An adult movie," said Michael quickly. He covered the mouthpiece and looked at Rachael in shock.

"Why are you looking at me like that? This'll work on her, trust me. Let me listen in," said Rachael. Michael moved the phone to his other ear.

"What?!" asked Kirsten with surprise.

Rachel whispered again. "Well, I got to thinking about you, and, uh, well I got horny,' said Michael. Rose was still trying to deep throat Michael, driving him wild with every attempt.

"You're so disgusting," said Kirsten.

Rachael told Michael a few choice words. "How can that be disgusting? All that means is that I am absolutely, stark raving madly attracted to you."

"It's disgusting for the same reason that women don't read Playgirl," replied Kirsten.

"Oh please, you love Playgirl," relayed Michael.

"How'd you know that?"

Michael glared at Rachael. She giggled before whispering the next response. "Lucky guess. Look, none of the girls on my TV screen compare to you, Kirsten. Not one. If I had a tape of our weekend together, I can guarantee I would be watching that instead."

"I'd like a tape of that too," said Kirsten. She giggled. "I guess it is kind of sweet in a twisted way."

"I think you can handle it from here," whispered Rachael. She kissed him on the cheek before moving down and assisting Rose with his cock.

"It's the next closest thing to making love to you," said Michael.

"Hmm. When you put it that way," thought Kirsten aloud. "Just don't uh, make love to me too many times tonight. I wouldn't want you to get a cramp or anything," giggled Kirsten.

"I won't. I wanna save up for the real thing."

"Eww. Okay, well, good night Mike, um, enjoy yourself." Kirsten hung up the phone and Michael did the same.

"Jesus, Rose, you made handling that call a dozen times more difficult than it had to be," said Michael.

"I like making things hard," said Rose with a wink. She let go of his shaft and prepared to mount him again. Rachael, however, beat her to the punch. She slipped her tiny body between Rose and Michael and slid herself onto the head of his dick. "Oh, real mature Rachael."

"Why don't you go find that waiter you flashed. I'm sure he'd be more than willing to help you out," said Rachael with satisfaction. She let a loud moan as she took Michael's cock all the way into herself.

Rose crossed her arms over her ample breasts. "Fine Rachael, you can have him for now. But you are definitely going to pay for this." Rose got off the bed and picked up her clothes. "And so will you lover boy," said Rose as she turned to leave the bedroom.

"Can you turn the lights off?" asked Rachael. "While you're up." Rose sneered at her and flicked the switch just before walking out.

Apprehensively, Michael watched her leave. Rachael gently pulled his face back and looked into his eyes. "Mike, it's going to be the kind of punishment you like. Probably." She leaned in and kissed him. He massaged her ass as he began thrusting his hips.

Rachael was taking it nice and slow. Maybe a little bit too slowly for Michael's taste; he tried to increase the pace. Rachael gently brushed his hands away every time he made an attempt. "Control yourself, mister. I want to enjoy this," smiled Rachael with her eyes closed. She gyrated her hips leisurely but deliberately on his own, letting her tight velvet tunnel caress every inch of his cock.

Of course, all this did was pour fuel on Michael's fiery desire. Rose's lips had provided enough foreplay for his engorged member, he was ready for his climax. But what could he do? Michael's desire to please Rachael outweighed his desire to please himself. He began running his hands over Rachael's body, focusing on her small breasts. Michael squeezed them and gently tweaked her nipples, hoping to make Rachael increase the pace on her own.

"Mmmmmm. How does it feel?" asked Rachael.

"Oh god it feels incredible Rachael. So. Good."

Rachael was all smiles after she heard that. She leaned down and lovingly kissed him. Then she rolled to the side and pulled Michael on top of her. "Make love to me," she whispered into his ear.

You've got to be fucking kidding me, thought Michael. My balls are about to explode and now she wants a nice, slow romantic love making session???

Michael gritted his teeth. This was going to be absolute torture, albeit one that any sane man would gladly undergo. He lifted his head and kissed her again, glimpsing the clock out of the corner of his eye. The display read "8:17." Michael made a mental note; 8:47 and not one minute sooner.

8:32 pm.

Michael was stroking the side of Rachael's head with his thumb, staring deeply into her big brown eyes. All he saw was utter contentment and joy. He wondered if she saw the desperation to get off in HIS eyes. Michael continued giving Rachael long, smooth strokes of his cock, each one taking Rachael's breath away.

8:45 pm.

"Jesus, Rachael, I don't think I can hold it in any longer!" said Michael.

Rachael had wrapped her legs around Michael's back and locked her ankles. She was grunting with every thrust. Both of their bodies were shiny with exertion.

"Come any time you want, Mike. Oooh, yeeesss. Come please come," moaned Rachael.

Michael put his forehead against Rachael's. He shut his eyes tightly. And then he let himself go. Instead of multiple shots, it felt more like his balls were emptying themselves in one, long excruciatingly pleasurable spill of cum. There weren't any ups or downs, just a near constant chain of pleasure.

Breathing heavily, Michael finally opened his eyes. Rachael's pretty face was tiredly smiling up at him. She caressed his cheeks and they shared another kiss, letting it linger for as long as they could. He carefully extracted his cock from her pussy and lay down on the bed. Rachael snuggled up against him as he pulled the covers over their exhausted bodies. Sleep was coming quickly, but not so fast that Michael didn't notice the time on the clock.

Goddamnit, he thought.

9:32 am. Thursday, May 29.

Sunlight streamed through the windows, slowly waking Michael up. He yawned and stretched one arm. A beautiful young woman was cradled in the other. Rachael was still sound asleep, her head on his shoulder and his arm around her. Michael watched her for a few moments until the sunlight illuminated her face and she began blinking her eyes.

"Morning," said Michael.

"Already?" yawned Rachael.

"Yep. Sleep well?"

She kissed him on the lips. "Of course. Orgasms tend to do that for a girl. What about you?"

"Eh," said Michael facetiously. She pinched his arm. "Ow! Hey, I'm not a girl!"

Rachael giggled. "Which means an orgasm should be doubly effective on you."

Michael reached over and picked up the phone. "What do you feel like for breakfast?" he asked.

"Why Michael, won't you think of Simon and all the money he'll have to spend?"

"What can I say, I'm getting the hang of it."

Michael ordered bacon and eggs for the two of them, and then hit the shower. Rachael put on a bathrobe and lounged around in one of the sofa chairs watching the news. A few minutes later Michael walked out of the bathroom wearing khakis and a dark blue button down shirt.

"How's this for my meeting with Simon?" he asked Rachael.

"You look good Mike," said Rachael as she looked him up and down. "Well, good for wearing stuff that came out of K-Mart."

"Hey! I'll have you know that K-Mart sells very high quality items," Michael shot back. He heard a knock on the door. Michael went over and answered it, tipped the waiter, and brought the breakfast to the table.

"I definitely need to take you shopping," said Rachael.

"I'm more of a buyer than a shopper," said Michael as he ate a chunk of egg.

"What's the difference?"

"Well, one type accomplishes something and the other just wastes-" He halted himself as Rachael began tapping the table with her fingernails. "Uh, no time looking for stuff that they want. And, of course, ah, purchasing the stuff that they want."

Rachael eyed him as she crunched down on a strip of bacon. "So you're finally going to sign on?"

"Yeah. I'm also going to find out about my audition from yesterday."

"Nervous?" inquired Rachael.

"Compared to how I was feeling when I actually did the audition? Not really. I don't think I'm going to get it," answered Michael.

"Don't you even have the slightest confidence in yourself?"

"As an actor? No," answered Michael. "As a sex god? Well, you obviously know the answer to that." Rachael flung a piece of toast at him. "So what are you going to be up to today?" asked Michael, brushing the crumbs off his lap.

"I'm heading off to Australia this afternoon for a movie shoot."

"Wow. Really? What's it about?" asked Michael.

"Sorry, can't tell you. But it'll really make a splash when it's released in a year and a half," said Rachael.

"How long is the trip?"

"About two months," replied Rachael.

"That sucks. You're going to be gone for two months? Isn't that longer than it usually takes?"

"It's not uncommon," said Rachael. She reached over and squeezed his hand. "It's also why I wanted last night to be something more than just a fuck session."

Michael squeezed back. "It's always more than a fuck session, Rachael." Her lips curled into a smile as they kissed each other. Michael's watch beeped. "Sorry Rachael. Simon said the driver was going to be here at ten, I gotta go." They both stood and hugged each other tightly. "I'll miss you. Have fun in Australia!" said Michael.

"I'm gonna miss you too," said Rachael as Michael left the room and shut the door.

***

Torbin Estate. Bethesda, Maryland.

John yawned and leaned back in his chair. He had been up all night in the kitchen making phone calls to all the hotels and motels in the Los Angeles area. There was one glimmer of hope when he found the Motel 6 Michael had stayed in, but that lead fizzled as soon as the clerk told him that Michael Torbin had checked out of the motel two days ago. The cook, Rosa, walked in and began preparing breakfast.

"What happened to you?" she asked.

"I've been trying to find Michael all night but I just can't track him down. It's frustrating," said John with a sigh.

"I wouldn't get too worried about him, he can probably handle himself. Especially with all that cash that Mr. Torbin gave him. Don't you wish we got our Christmas bonuses like that?" said Rosa.

"Who told you about the money?"

She shrugged innocently. "I overheard the shouting."

"Right," said John sarcastically. "I'd still feel a lot better if I knew where he was."

Rosa stopped what she was doing. "We all like Michael, John. Of course we're all a little worried. But come on, Michael is a young man with a wad of cash in the city of angels. He's probably having the time of his life."

John sighed. "I'm going to get some rest. And Rosa, please DON'T serve breakfast to them together. It'd be best if we kept them out of each other's hair."

"You know me, John," said Rosa with a grin.

"Yes I do," said John exasperatedly.

10:31 am. Outside the Shooting Stars Talent Agency. Los Angeles, California.

The limousine slowed to a stop in a small, private parking lot. The driver came around and opened the door. Michael stepped out of the shiny black stretch automobile and the driver pointed him towards the entrance to the agency. The agency was housed in a green office building that looked brand new. The parking lot was sprinkled with expensive cars. Michael headed towards the dual front doors and pressed the intercom button.

"Shooting Stars," said the receptionist.

"Hi, I have an appointment with Simon Daniels at 10:30," said Michael.

"One moment please," said the receptionist. "Michael Torbin?"

"Yes."

"He is expecting you. His office is on the top floor. I'll buzz you up."

A faint buzzer sounded and Michael reached for the solid looking door, only for it to open and smack him in the cheek, knocking him to the ground.

"Oh! Geez! I'm sorry!" said the overzealous door pusher as she helped him up. "Are you okay?!."

"Oh, I'm okay, I'm fine, I'm fine," said Michael rubbing his cheek. He looked at his assailant. She was wearing dark sunglasses and had her long brown hair tied back in a ponytail. "Um, it was entirely my fault."

"No it wasn't, I should've looked before opening the door," said Katie Holmes. "I hope I didn't hit you too hard."

"Nah, women have hit me harder than that before," said Michael.

Katie smiled. "I'm Katie Holmes."

Michael cleared his throat. "I'm uh, Mike, um, Mike Torbin. No, uh, Michael Torbin."

"It was nice meeting you Michael, but I'm kind of in a hurry, as you um, probably felt," she said with a laugh. She began to walk away.

"Nice meeting you too. Maybe we'll run into each other again sometime, less violently I hope," said Michael. He turned around just in time to see the door click shut. Michael buzzed the door again. Katie got into her Mustang and cast a fleeting glance at Michael as she drove away.

"Shooting Stars."

"Um, it's me again, Michael Torbin? I, uh, missed the door." He heard a faint snort come out of the intercom before the door buzzed again. He pulled it open and went inside. Michael hopped into the elevator and rode it to the top of the short building. It opened into a hallway with an office on either end. A sign on the wall pointed Michael in the right direction. The receptionist smiled cordially as Michael passed her by.

"Ah Michael, right on time. Have a seat," said Simon, rising from his seat.

Michael sat in one of the plush leather chairs in front of Simon's desk. Simon sat back down and pulled out the contract he had shown Michael earlier.

"So have you heard about the part yet?" asked Michael.

"Before we discuss that, I'd like for us to get this contract business out of the way."

"I'm sorry Simon, but I'm still not sure about this. I mean, I'm still in school, I have no formal training, I'm not any good at this stuff. And I'd rather know what's happening with this movie before I sign."

"Michael, I don't want your decision to sign with us to be based solely on the outcome of yesterday's audition. I want you to sign with us because you want to make a career in Hollywood, a living out of entertaining people. If you're worried about your skills or talents, we can help you. If acting doesn't work out, you can try your hand at writing or directing. The opportunities are limitless. We are one of the top agencies in Hollywood and we will make you famous. This is your chance to be a star. This is your shot at the big time."