The Big Time Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, what did I say?" said Eliza breathlessly. Thomas continued to ignore her order as he slipped another finger inside of her. "Oooookay, fuck me with your fingers."

Thomas grinned inwardly as he fingered her. Tiny droplets of sweat began forming on Eliza's forehead as Thomas worked on her pussy. She began pinching and squeezing her hard nipples. Thomas decided to go in for the kill. He gently pinched her swollen clit with his lips and began flicking his tongue back and forth as fast as he could.

"Ahhhhh! OOooohhh!" exclaimed Eliza. Thomas pistoned his fingers as fast as he could. "OH GODDDDDD!" she shrieked as her orgasm swept over her body.

Thomas released her clit from his grip and stood before Eliza, his face a cummy mess. "How was that, mistress?"

Eliza brushed her hair out of her eyes. "Adequate. Now lie down."

Thomas turned towards the bed, grumbling to himself. He sat on the bed and then swung his legs over. He lay back and raised his arms back towards the bedpost. Eliza got up from the chair and climbed on top of Thomas and straddled his chest. She reached for his wrists.

"I think you deserve a little reward for that performance," said Eliza as she released Thomas from his bindings.

"Thank you, mistress," said Thomas.

Eliza looked over her shoulder at Thomas's half erect cock. "Make yourself hard," she ordered.

WHAT?! thought Thomas. My reward is to make myself hard?! Thomas reached around and got down to the business of getting an erection all by himself. Of course, he got to stare at Eliza's perky nipples while he did this and feel her warm pussy on his chest.

"Are you ready yet?" asked Eliza impatiently.

"Yes, mistress. I am," replied Thomas.

"Don't fucking cum on my outfit," said Eliza.

Eliza placed her hands on his shoulders and got on her knees. She raised her hips until her sopping pussy was just above Thomas's erection. Then she let the tip of his cock drag slowly back and forth on the lips of her labia. Thomas tried to push his cock up into her, but each of his movements was matched by Eliza. She shook her hair to the other side of her face as she finally slid herself down Thomas's cock.

Thomas's eyes involuntarily closed as her sweet young pussy enveloped his manhood. His hands found their way to her hips as Eliza began fucking him. He fondled and squeezed her rear end and then moved up to her breasts. As he squeezed them Eliza rolled the two of them over so that Thomas was now on top. Eliza locked her knees and splayed her legs, making a wide and flat "V" shape.

"Show me what you can do!" ordered Eliza.

Thomas didn't even respond this time; he just pulled himself out and then slammed himself back in. The pleasurable yelp that escaped Eliza's lips spurred him on. Thomas raised himself up a little and supported himself with his arms, giving him a little more leverage. He used every bit of it as he fucked Eliza as hard and as fast as he could. Eliza reached down with her left hand and began rubbing her clit and grabbed Thomas's butt with her right.

"How am I doing mistress?" asked Thomas breathlessly.

"Good. Ooooh, you're doing very good," answered Eliza. "Harder!"

Thomas almost didn't hear her request; he was too busy holding onto the cum that Eliza's pussy was so desperate to claim. Technique went right out the window as the sound of flesh slapping together filled the room. Eliza shrieked with every thrust while Thomas simply grunted. He lowered his head to her breasts and began sucking on one of her nipples.

"Oh god I'm coming! I'm coming! I'm COMMMMMINGGGG!" shouted Eliza as Thomas gave her an especially hard thrust.

Thomas had been ready to come since they had switched positions. But he was waiting until the last possible moment. He always did this; that way he could be reasonably sure that the girl he was fucking came, and if she didn't, she knew he put the effort in. Eliza was different though. She probably wouldn't appreciate having to wait for his orgasm.

"Ooooohhhhhhh yeeeaaaaaahhhhhh," groaned Thomas as he shut his eyes emptied his load into Eliza's waiting pussy. After the pleasure subsided, he pulled himself out and lay down on the bed. Eliza's chest was heaving as well as it could under the leather. Thomas inched closer to her on the bed, but Eliza quickly sat up and got off the bed.

"You don't want to, um, cuddle?" asked Thomas, utterly confused.

"Sorry slick, I have a plane to catch," said Eliza as she began peeling off her clothes.

"Am I going to see you again mistress?" asked Thomas, still lying in the bed.

"Oh yes. You'll definitely be servicing me again soon," said Eliza.

"Okay, mist-, wait, do I call you Eliza now?"

"Yeah, playtime is over." Playtime didn't seem like it was over since Eliza was now completely nude. The image was fleeting as she opened up her bag and pulled on a pair of low rider jeans and a t-shirt. "Mistress is what you call me when you serve me. Any other time, just call me Eliza."

"Okay," replied Thomas. "Eliza."

She put on a light jacket and walked over to the bed and kissed Thomas. "Bye," she said with the sweetest of smiles as she left the room. Thomas put his head back on the pillow and closed his eyes.

+++

"So that's pretty much it. She didn't even leave a number or anything," said Thomas.

"I'm not surprised," said Michael as he crushed the empty beer can in his hand.

"Why?"

"Just the way she acted. Without any way of contacting her, you have absolutely no control at all. She's got all the power. She can show up whenever she wants and you'll be at her beck and call."

"No way. I'm not going to let her fuck with me like that again," said Thomas.

"Don't deny it. You liked it," accused Michael.

"Fine, I admit the sex was good, but everything before it wasn't."

"Whatever. I know I am never going to trust that girl."

"I knew she wasn't going to actually hurt me or anything. She's not a psycho."

"I don't mean that," said Michael. "Well, maybe I do, but something else was bothering me too. She lied to me when I talked to her on the plane."

"She was on the same flight as you?" asked Thomas.

"Yeah. But she was in Chicago for an entirely different reason. She said she was meeting with a director. Did you think she was lying when you met her?"

"No. Did you?"

"Not at all. I'm going to have to ask Kirsten about that," replied Michael.

"Oh yeah, how's that going?" inquired Thomas.

"Fine, I guess. Met her parents. Well, her mom and her brother. And her cats. And her dog."

"Already?"

"That's what I thought. I dunno, I guess she's really close to her mom. Her parents were divorced a while back," explained Michael. "The encounter could have went better."

"Do tell," said Thomas.

12:43 pm. Bistro Garden Restaurant. Beverly Hills.

The limousine pulled up right in front of the restaurant. Michael opened the door and got out. He checked his watch to make sure he didn't make Kirsten wait too long; she had called him from the restaurant to let him know where to go. He entered the restaurant and walked up to the maitre d'hotel.

"Has Kirsten Dunst arrived yet?" asked Michael.

"She has. And you are?" asked the maitre d'hotel.

"Her guest, Michael Torbin," replied Michael.

"Right this way sir."

Michael followed the man into the dining room and spotted the back of Kirsten's head. She was sitting across from two other people, one immediately recognizable, the other rather anonymous looking. Michael was slightly annoyed, he was hoping that this was going to be a bit more of a private lunch. The head waiter showed Michael his seat, and then departed. Kirsten and the other two stood up.

"Hi Kirsten," said Michael.

She gave him a quick peck on the lips. "Hi. Let me introduce you. This is Natalie Portman and her boyfriend Connor Jordan. Natalie and Connor, this is Michael Torbin."

"Hi," said the plain looking man.

Michael shook his hand. "Hello." He then turned to the woman next to him. "Ahem. Hi," he said, shaking her delicate hand.

"Hello again," said Natalie Portman.

"I don't think we said hello the first time," said Michael.

"I guess not," she said with a smile.

"When was the first time?" asked Connor as they all sat down.

"Just this morning, actually. Right outside the Shooting Stars Agency. I almost ran into her," said Michael.

"As I recall, you were really excited about landing your first role," said Natalie.

"What?!" said Kirsten excitedly.

Michael looked at Kirsten with a huge grin on his face. "Can you believe it?"

"That's wonderful!" said Kirsten as she turned and gave him a tight squeeze. "That's great! I'm so happy for you!"

"I'm happy for me too," said Michael as he hugged her back.

"So you're an actor?" asked Connor, taking a sip of water.

"I'm a student by trade, but, sure, I guess I'm an actor now too," replied Michael.

"Which university?" inquired Natalie.

"University of Chicago," answered Michael. Natalie nodded.

"Natalie goes to Harvard," said Kirsten.

"Really? Wow," said Michael.

"In fact, she and I first met in Boston last winter," said Kirsten with a slightly embarrassed grin. Natalie blushed.

"So how did you guys run into each other today? You didn't mention Natalie or Connor on the phone," said Michael.

"I must have talked to Kirsten after she called you," said Natalie.

"Oh. So Connor, what do you do?" asked Michael.

"I'm just like you, except it's a screenplay instead of an acting role. Miramax just picked it up."

"Yeah, so this a pretty special lunch for the two of you," said Natalie.

"That means we don't have to pay, right?" said Michael.

The group laughed as the waiter came around to take their orders.

1:53 pm.

"Michael, it was very nice meeting you," said Natalie as she stood from the table.

"It was nice meeting you too," said Michael as he shook her hand. Connor nodded at him as he and Natalie left the restaurant, hand in hand.

"They're a nice couple, aren't they?" said Kirsten as she watched them leave.

"Yeah, they are. Very normal too," said Michael.

"What, I'm not normal?"

"Let's just say that she didn't take him to meet her parents after the first two weeks they'd known each other," said Michael.

"You're still mad about that?"

"No I'm not mad. I knew it had to happen some time. I just didn't expect it so quickly." The two of them began walking out of the restaurant.

"Tonight, we're going to celebrate," said Kirsten as they stepped out into the bright Californian sun.

"And how are we going to do that?" asked Michael, grabbing Kirsten around the waist and pulling her close.

"Well, I was thinking that we have that quiet little dinner we should have had two weeks ago," answered Kirsten, putting her hands on his chest.

"Just dinner?"

"You'll just have to wait and see, won't you?" she said with a grin. "I'll pick you up at seven?" Michael nodded and released her. She headed over to her car. He had half a smile on his face as she got into her car and left. Moments later, a shiny black limousine pulled up. The driver popped out of the driver's seat and opened the door for Michael.

"I'll sit up front," said Michael. The driver looked at him, confused. "Just feels a little weird back there."

"Whatever you want, sir," said the driver, shutting the door. Michael walked to the front and got into the limousine. The driver walked around the back of the vehicle and got into the driver's seat.

"Whereto?" asked the driver.

"Back to the hotel, I guess."

The driver shifted into gear and pulled into the traffic.

2:39 pm. Suite 9035. Hilton Hotel. Los Angeles.

Michael shut the door to his room and then stuffed his keycard back in his pocket. He noticed a note sitting in the middle of the table and he picked it up and examined it.

Hey cutie, just wanted to let you know that I gave the card back to Simon, so don't expect any pleasant surprises from Rose. Well, I suppose she could knock, but that really isn't her style. He also let me in on the BIG news too! Congratulations Mike! I can't wait to see how it turns out! And while I'm sure that you'll be out celebrating with Kirsten, here's a little something from me: 555-9315. The person on the other end of that number could use some cheering up. And she'll probably be VERY grateful. Anyway, I'll give you a call on your cell when I get to Australia (whenever that is, the flight is soooooo long). I'd give you a kiss if I could, but this'll have to do. See you soon.

There was a well formed lipstick kiss on it. He put the note down. "Cell phone? I don't have a cell phone," he said to himself. Someone knocked on the door. "Ooh, maybe Rose knows where my cell phone is."

Michael walked over to the door and opened it. "You left this in the car, sir," said the driver, handing Michael a small briefcase.

"Oh, thank you," said Michael. The driver touched the brim of his cap and then walked away. Michael closed the door. Michael set the case on the table and clicked it open. Inside was a copy of the contract, a fountain pen, a credit card and a sleek silver cell phone with charger. The phone was a Sony Ericsson P800. Michael pulled it out of its pouch and palmed it. He felt a lump on the back side of the phone and flipped it over. A camera was built into the other side.

He flipped the mouth piece down and looked at the huge (for a cell phone) touch screen. An exclamation point was flashing in the corner of the screen. He tapped it with his finger but nothing happened. After five minutes of searching he finally found the stylus hidden away in the side of the phone and checked the voice message. Simon's voice began talking from the built in speakerphone.

"Hi Michael, thank you for joining Shooting Stars. I hope you enjoy this little package. Enclosed is a copy of the contract you signed, a credit card with a thousand dollar limit, and of course, the phone you're now holding. The phone and the contract are yours. The credit card is just to keep you on your feet until we get a nice fat contract out of Paramount. I'll be in touch."

Michael deleted the message and picked up the credit card. It was in the name of "Shooting Stars Talent Agency". He slipped the card into his wallet and then looked at Rachael's note again. The number on the slip of paper was as good as any other for the maiden call on his cell phone. He dialed it and waited.

"Hello?" answered a female voice.

"Hi," said Michael. "My name is Michael, um, Rachael gave me your number?"

"She did? Which Rachael?"

"The famous one. Well, sorta famous." The woman at the other end laughed a familiar laugh. "Um, is this Katie Holmes? Rachael didn't say whose number it was."

"It is. This wouldn't be the same Michael that I knocked over this morning, would it?" asked Katie.

"Yep, that's me. I'm sorry about calling you out of the blue like this. My new cell phone was just begging me to dial the mysterious number," said Michael.

"I don't mind at all," replied Katie. "I like meeting new people. Speaking of which, how do you know Rachael?"

"Oh, we're friends," said Michael. Suddenly, the phone began beeping incessantly. "Uh oh, I think that means the battery is dying, damn cell phones. Hey uh, would you, maybe like to meet somewhere so we can continue our conversation? Preferably a public place?" asked Michael quickly.

"Sure, you know a bar called Tripp's?" asked Katie.

"No, but I'm sure I can find it."

"And what do you mean a 'public place?'" asked Katie.

"Hey, I'm just looking out for my own safety. You almost knocked me out cold the last time we met."

She laughed. "It is starting to get really staticky. So I'll meet you there in half an hour?" she said.

"Okay, but if I'm late, it's because you gave me really bad directions," said Michael.

"But I didn't even give you directions!" said Katie as the static hit a crescendo and then suddenly went silent.

3:15 pm. Tripp's bar.

Luckily, Michael's driver knew the general location of the place Katie was referring to. It was pretty close to the hotel, but it took a little bit of wandering to find it. Michael asked the driver to drop him off about a block from the bar; it was a small place and a limousine would have drawn a lot of attention. Michael entered the bar and saw Katie sitting on a bar stool, sipping a Beck's. The place was almost empty.

"You know, I really really liked you in 'The Gift,'" said the young looking bartender.

"Oh, thanks," said Katie distractedly.

"No really, I thought it was a great movie. Great acting too," insisted the bartender. Michael hung back and decided to let this conversation play out.

"Yeah, Dennis Hopper was pretty amazing wasn't he?" said Katie, staring right into the bartender's eyes.

"He was good, but I think you were the one that really stole the show," said the bartender.

"Which part did you like the best?" challenged Katie. "Or should I say two parts? Since Dennis Hopper wasn't even in 'The Gift.'" The bartender's face turned beet red.

Michael decided to bail this guy out and he walked up to the bar. "Hi, could I have a Heineken? Thanks." The bartender quickly pulled the beer out and popped it open. Michael then turned to Katie. "Hi."

She smiled with relief at him. "Hello."

Michael produced a single pink carnation he had bought just a few minutes earlier. "This is for you."

"Aww, thank you," said Katie with a shy grin as she accepted the flower. The bartender placed a napkin and the Heineken on the bar top. Michael picked it up.

"Would you like to sit in a booth?" he asked.

"Sure," responded Katie. She began reaching inside her purse.

"Allow me," said Michael pulling his wallet out. He paid for the drinks and Katie walked towards an empty booth. Michael trailed a step behind so that he could get a good look at Katie's slender body. She was surprisingly tall, and her t-shirt perfectly accented her curves. Michael smiled to himself when he noticed no bra strap going across her back.

"So Michael, or do you prefer Mike?" asked Katie as she sat down.

"Either is fine," replied Michael. He sat across from her.

"Alright Mike, you said that you and Rachael were friends?"

"Yeah, we met in Chicago actually. She's a lot of fun."

"Yes she is. A great actress too," said Katie.

"Well, that I can't vouch for. I haven't actually seen any of her movies."

"Really?" said Katie. Michael nodded as he drank his beer. "Do you know why she gave you my number?"

"Seeking revenge already?" said Michael playfully.

"No," she said, shaking her head and laughing. "I'm not mad at her for doing it; you seem like a nice guy. I'm just curious."

Michael put his drink down. "She just said that you needed a little cheering up, that's all. Which I'm not sure I'm the right person for. Seems more suited for a couple girlfriends and a bowl of popcorn.

She smiled sweetly at him. "You're doing fine, Michael. I'm feeling better already."

"Do you mind if I ask why you might need cheering up?" inquired Michael.

"Oh. Well, it's just that Dawson's Creek was such a big part of my life. Now that it's over, aside from not having a regular paycheck, I'm already starting to miss the guys I worked with," said Katie.

"I see. How long was the show on?"

"Six years."

"That's a long time, Katie. Don't tell me that you don't want to explore new territory," said Michael.

"Well," she said hesitantly.

"Think of this as an opportunity. Now you have a lot of time to do lots of other projects."

"Time, sure. But maybe I'm not as good as I thought I was. I haven't made a hit movie yet."