The Big Time Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

+++

By now, Michael had gotten back into his car and locked the doors. “Ooookay. Can you give me a second?”

“Sure.” She heard him sigh into the phone followed by a few seconds of silence. “Michael I’m so sorry,” she blurted out. “I know how you feel right now. I didn’t do this to hurt you. But it was just like the first time with Ali. I got caught up. After being with her, I mean can you imagine what it was like for me to be with TWO women at the same time? But it didn’t mean anything! I don’t want this to destroy whatever we have left. I want-”

“Katie!” interrupted Michael. “I just needed to adjust the seat a little bit. It was, uh, constricting.”

“Oh.”

“Go on,” implored Michael.

+++

Ali returned to the living room with a hot pink colored dildo, her favorite. She stopped in her tracks when she saw Katie kissing Amy’s nipple. There was a twang of jealousy but she ignored it. Katie was here and that was all that mattered. They would be together soon enough. So instead of saying something she might regret she knelt down next to the couch and began licking the nipple Katie was currently not attending to.

“Oh I love this,” moaned Amy.

Katie bumped heads with Ali as she tried to move to Amy’s other breast. “Oh, hi Ali.”

“How do you like her so far?” asked Ali.

“She’s incredible. I never knew a woman’s body was like this,” replied Katie. Eager to get back to business she lowered her lips to Amy’s breasts for a few more seconds and then moved down her body to her pussy.

Katie stared for a moment as she gathered info on what she was looking at. She gingerly touched it with her fingers. They came away wet with Amy’s pussy juice. Slowly, Katie tasted her fingers. The flavor sensation was strange at first, but not enough to turn her away. Stifling her inhibitions she stuck her tongue out and gently licked the lips of Amy’s pussy. She licked again and again, the accompanying moans spurring her on.

Seeing that Katie was having no trouble getting into the swing of things, Ali took the dildo to her lips and began lubing it up with her tongue. Blowjobs were hardly her specialty but she had run out of lube and did not have a choice. She spit into her hand and rubbed it into the fake cock. As soon as someone needed it, Ali was ready to deliver.

“Lick my clit Katie!” cried out Amy. Katie followed her directions to a T. “Oh yes! Just like that!”

Ali slinked over to Katie. “Here, she’ll love this.”

Katie took the dildo from Ali. It was somewhat comforting for her to be holding it; she was unsure of what she was doing with her tongue, but private experience told her she knew how to handle a dildo. Never letting up on her clit licking Katie worked the wet dildo into Amy’s cunt. Amy’s throaty groan was as good a thank you Katie was going to get.

Holding the toy like a dart, she began fucking Amy with it while Ali egged her on. “Fuck her pussy Katie! Just like this little slut likes it!” For a brief moment Katie took her mouth away so she could adjust her hand position. Ali jumped right in and gave Amy’s clit a hard suck. Ali and Katie toiled away diligently. Amy was no match for them.

“Oh yes!” cried out Amy. “Yes yes yes!” She creamed all over the dildo and Ali’s tongue as pleasure zipped throughout her body.

Katie watched Amy in the throes of passion with awe. She was the one who did that, with maybe a little help from Ali that she was glad to have. It was fun too. Different from pleasuring a man but so much fun nonetheless. Katie was dying to do it again. “You’re next right Ali?”

Ali laughed. “Um, sure, I guess. Unless you want another turn.”

“There’s too many clothes covering that body Ali,” said Amy, who quickly recovered.

“Oh really?” said Ali. “Make me take them off.” She stood and moved away quickly. Amy lunged over the armrest and grabbed Ali’s legs.

“Get her Katie!” said Amy.

Laughing, Katie grabbed Ali’s t shirt and tried to pull it off. Ali screamed out and put up token resistance. Amy was busy holding onto her and pulling down her panties. Her shirt easily came off but her panties were a bit more difficult since Amy’s arms were in the way. Ali tipped over the armrest and landed on top of Amy. “Hey!” she yelled, laughing. Katie came around and worked the panties the rest of the way off.

Seeing an interesting position Amy adjusted herself so that she was leaning against the thick, soft armrest of the couch. Katie noticed what she was trying to do and helped hoist Ali up until she was at the same forty-five degree angle Amy was at, the only difference being that Ali was upside down. Nose to clit with Amy’s well licked pussy, Ali did the logical thing and began eating Amy out. Her legs hung off of Amy’s shoulders, placing her fragrant cunt in perfect position. Amy pressed her tongue in as far as it would go and swirled it around, just the way Ali liked it.

Blood rushed to Ali’s head, giving Amy’s tongue gymnastics a poignancy she had never felt before. For the first minute Ali simply enjoyed the sensations and left the dripping pussy in front of her unattended. Then she felt a hand on the back of her head pushing her down; she was too close to Amy’s pussy for Amy to let her relax.

The angle of Amy and Ali made it hard for Katie to do anything from her spot but it was a good viewing position and the more she watched the more she wanted a seat at the dining table. She went behind the couch and leaned over. Katie gently gripped the cheeks of Ali’s butt and pulled them apart. She had her first taste of cunnilingus not more than ten minutes ago but she wanted more. This seemed like a logical progression but it was still a big step. She decided that her desire to pleasure to these women outweighed whatever inhibitions she had.

The one spot Amy was currently not attending to seemed like the perfect place for Katie to use the phallus she was gripping in her right hand. But first a little more lubrication was in order. She stuck her tongue out and rimmed Ali’s asshole. Amy eyes opened wide when she saw what Katie was doing. “Wow Katie. I haven’t even done that to her yet.” Tongue still hanging out of her mouth Katie smiled.

“Help her out then! Don’t just stop!” urged Ali, her voice muffled by Amy’s crotch.

“Um, okay Ali,” replied Amy. She arched her neck up a bit and her tongue joined Katie’s in dipping into Ali’s ass. Ali gasped as two eager tongues gave her ass a bath. The sensations were incredible enough to bring her to a breathless orgasm not long after the tongues began their assault. But the attack was far from over. Katie began giving the dildo a very serious blowjob, made all the more intense since she could taste Amy all over it.

When it was ready, Katie pressed it down slowly into Ali’s butt. She could hear her grunts of pain mixed with pleasure as, inch by inch, the hot pink vanished from view. It was such an erotic sight that Amy had to gently remind Katie what she was supposed to do by taking the initiative and raising and lowering the dildo. Even then Katie watched it rise up and down, listened to Ali’s cries of passion. Amy reached for Katie’s other hand and placed it on the toy.

Katie eventually took control and soon had a pace going that was driving Ali wild. Amy found her clitoris and was slashing at it with her tongue. Ali gave up trying to do anything in her position. She let Amy’s hungry mouth and Katie’s focused hands carry her to another body moving orgasm that almost brought tears to her eyes. Ali entered a completely relaxed state and fell off of Amy to the floor.

“Oh my god,” whispered Ali.

“Are you okay?” asked Katie worriedly as she knelt down next to Ali.

“Am I okay? Come here.” Ali grabbed Katie’s head and brought her into another deep kiss. “This was even better than Alyson and Emma. I’m so glad you decided to stay.”

Amy was wiping her mouth with her hands. “So am I.”

Ali took the toy out of Katie’s hand. “You know Katie, you’re the only one who didn’t get to use this.”

“I used it.”

“I meant being on the receiving end,” said Ali. She took a deep breath. “Amy, do you mind if I take Katie and pinky upstairs?”

“Uh, I guess not. Can I watch though?” asked Amy timidly.

Ali glanced at Katie. Katie shrugged. “Shall we then?” asked Ali.

+++

“I think that’s enough Katie,” said Michael. “You certainly were busy that night.” He shifted in his seat. “So um, what exactly is the situation now?”

Katie was silent for a moment. “I’m not sure. Amy and Ali asked me to go out with them tomorrow night. I don’t know if I wanna go though.”

“Why not?”

“Because I still don’t know what to make of what happened.”

Michael rubbed his head. “I think it’s clear what happened. You are either gay or bisexual. I’m hoping for the latter.” He could almost hear her flinch. “And you’ve got a new friend who wants to show you a good time. I say go with it.”

“You seem to be taking all of this awfully well,” said Katie suspiciously.

“You know what Katie, you seem to be taking it awfully well too,” snapped Michael. He whipped his head back at the headrest. He did not want to say it that way.

“I’m sorry Mike.”

“Don’t tell me you’re sorry Katie, because I don’t think you are. Listen, this is an entirely new facet of your life. If that’s the way you wanna go I’m not going to stop you. If I were in your situation I would do the same thing,” said Michael. “Uh, just so we’re clear, I will never, ever be in a situation like yours. But you know what I mean.”

“Yeah, I do,” said Katie. She was sort of smiling on the other end of the line. “This is like being a teenager all over again.”

“But it’s probably going to be a lot more fun,” said Michael. He turned and looked out the window. “You know, if it doesn’t look like men are going to be in the picture anymore, I hope we can still be friends.”

“Mike, I’m not a lesbian. I think,” said Katie. “So if it uh, doesn’t take, I hope so too.”

“Good. I’ll make sure to throw a welcome back orgy for you,” said Michael. Katie chuckled. “I should probably get back on the road. I don’t feel like sleeping in a motel tonight.”

“Okay.”

“I’ll see you then,” said Michael. “Oh wait!”

“Yeah?”

“Anytime you wanna talk, you can call me okay?” said Michael. “Especially if you’ve got more stories like the one you just told me.”

Katie laughed. “Goodbye Mike.”

“Bye.”

1:43 am. Wednesday, June 11. Thomas and Michael’s house. Chicago, Illinois.

Thomas was engrossed in a riveting online clash of video game football, NFL 2K3 style. Down by three points. Just over two minutes left in the game. Fourth and one on his thirty three yard line. His friend Wilson was going for the kill; he lined up in a stacked running formation. Thomas quickly audibled to a goal line defense and held his breath.

“Set! Down! Hut! Hut!” Facemasks clashed and finger clawed as the quarterback handed the football off to Mike Alstott who plowed straight forward into the defensive linemen. Legs pumping, it took three men to bring him down. The view quickly spun 180 degrees as possession changed hands and the two minute warning was called.

“It’s all mine now Wilson you bitch!” said Thomas, fully aware that his friend could not hear or see him. A yellow Mustang lazily pulled into the driveway of the house. X, sleeping in the kitchen, woke and perked up his ears.

Thomas scrolled through the playbook. “Time to two minute drill this guy into the ground.” He smiled as he found what he was looking for. The front door opened and Michael tossed his duffle bag into the house. X inspected the bag with his nose and then sat, tail wagging happily.

The polygonal players got into their stances as Daunte Caulpepper yelled commands and pointed out the defense. He settled in behind the center. “Hut!” Culpepper dropped back three steps and rifled the football to a slanting Randy Moss. Hit right between the numbers, Moss turned upfield and gained six more yards before going down.

X barked excitedly as Michael dragged himself through the door of the house carrying a box full of his stuff. He placed it on the floor as gently as he could and walked slowly towards his bedroom. “Quiet boy,” said Michael. X stopped barking but continued to pace back and forth next to Michael. “Who’re you playing?”

“Wilson.”

“Winning?”

“No, but I will be in about a hundred and nine seconds,” answered Thomas. He examined the defensive look and noticed an opening. He quickly audibled.

Michael entered his bedroom and fell onto his bed, falling asleep quickly. X followed him and put his head on the bed and whined. He sniffed the floor and walked around in a circle for a minute or two. Finding the perfect spot, he curled up and fell asleep at the foot of his master’s bed.

12:03 pm.

“I wouldn’t call it freedom Mike,” said Thomas. The two of them were relaxing in the living room watching television.

“Maybe that’s not the right word. How ‘bout control then?”

“Over what?”

“Anything. Everything,” said Michael. “The only person I answer to now is me.”

“I still think that was a stupid move,” said Thomas. “Think in practical terms Mike. Your parent’s money is the biggest pillow in the world.”

“Pillow?”

“Safety net, is that easier to understand?” said Thomas. “What if something happens? Like what if you have to give the movie money back?”

“There’s insurance for that. The only situation where I might have to give it back is if I quit before my contract is up,” said Michael. “Tom, there’s more to it than money. You of all people know that.”

Thomas sighed. “Alright man, I’m not gonna try and change your mind. I’m gonna grab some food.” He got up and went into the kitchen as the phone began to ring. Michael switched the television off and picked up the phone.

“Hello?” answered Michael.

“Michael, hi, this is Simon.” There was a lot of background noise; mostly people talking.

“Afternoon,” greeted Michael.

“How’d everything go? I hope you put that money to good use,” said Simon.

“Don’t worry. I did,” said Michael. “Where are you? I can barely hear you.”

“I’m sorry, I’m at a charity brunch. You weren’t answering your cell, so I figured I’d catch you before you went anywhere,” said Simon. “Okay. Couple things. The gym Lars runs there is called Fitness Complete, heard of it?”

“No, but I’ll find it,” answered Michael.

“Seven o’clock workout, okay? Jen also wants you to take a crash course in acting in the few weeks you have before shooting sta-, um hold on for a sec Mike.” Michael could hear Simon talking to someone in the background. Michael waited for a few moments, got bored and switched the television on again. The Cubs were playing the Orioles.

“You there Simon?”

“Okay! I’ll tell him! Mike, uh, I just got a volunteer to be your acting coach.”

“Volunteer? Who would volunteer to teach me how to act?”

“Someone who knows what she’s doing,” said Simon. “Nicole Kidman.”

“You know I actually could use an acting coach.”

“I’m serious. She overheard me talking to you.”

Michael sat up. “She’s coming here?”

“Who’s coming here?” asked Thomas as he plopped back down onto the couch holding a bag of chips.

“Not until next week though,” said Simon. “Listen I gotta go. I’ll see you later.” Simon hung up.

“Hey, who’s coming here?” asked Thomas again.

Michael put the phone down. “Nicole Kidman.”

Thomas glanced at Michael. “No, really, who’s coming here?”

3:49 pm. Monday, June 16. O’Hare International Airport.

Cameron had hooked Michael up with a custom car shop in the south side of Chicago. She had an in with the owner and got Michael a substantial discount on the repaint job for his Mustang. He just picked up his newly black car an hour ago and was now going around in circles in and out of the arrival area of the airport. Ever since 9/11 the airport refused to let automobiles stand and wait for passengers to find them.

After a few more passes he spotted her. She was wearing a pair of dark sunglasses and had her hair pulled back in a ponytail. Michael slowed to a stop in front of her and got out of the car. “Hi.”

“Hello Michael,” said Nicole as she pressed the handle back into her luggage. She was holding an accordion folder. “How are you?”

“I’m great,” replied Michael. He opened the trunk and loaded Nicole’s two bags. “The flight was okay?”

“Yes, surprisingly,” said Nicole. Michael shut the trunk and then opened the passenger side door. “Thank you.” She slipped into the vehicle and Michael carefully shut the door after her.

Once underway, Michael turned the volume down on the stereo. “Thanks a lot for coming and helping me out.”

“My pleasure Michael,” said Nicole.

“It’s really quite a gesture Nic. Simon told me how busy you are.”

“I want your first film to go as smoothly as possible,” said Nicole.

“This isn’t one of those ulterior motive things is it?” asked Michael. “Not that I mind or anything.”

“Nothing like that.” Nicole undid the tie on the folder and pulled out a handful of old booklets. “I’m going to turn you into the best actor two weeks can buy.”

“What are those?” The engine growled as Michael accelerated onto the highway.

“Some of my favorite practice monologues and scenes from my school days,” replied Nicole.

“Wow. I don’t even reuse my old notebooks,” said Michael. “Aren’t those written for women?”

“No, they’re universal.”

He glimpsed one of the booklets as he glanced at his blind spot and switched lanes. “Why does that one have a pregnant woman on it?”

“Mostly universal,” said Nicole.

“Right. Where are you staying?” asked Michael.

“The Four Seasons.”

Michael was impressed. Then he realized who he was talking to. “I see that you like to show that you’re a woman of the people.”

Nicole laughed. “I try.”

“So where do you want to do these things?”

“Your place. Hotel rooms are too sterile of a learning environment,” said Nicole. She put the booklets away and slid the file between the seats. “Take a look at these tonight and we’ll get started tomorrow, okay?”

“Sounds good.”

10:12 am. Tuesday, June 17. Thomas and Michael’s house.

“Cozy place,” said Nicole as she put her purse down on the coffee table.

“Yeah, you’re a ways away from the Magnificent Mile,” said Michael. He shut the front door. “I’ve memorized four of the monologues so far. So-”

“You memorized them?”

Michael nodded. “Was that wrong?”

“No, not at all, just unnecessary. Anyway, before we get to that, there’s a few techniques I want to show you,” said Nicole. X padded up behind her and sniffed her feet. He started panting. Nicole jumped forward and looked down. “Oh. You have a dog.”

“I’m sorry, I forgot to tell you about X. Are you allergic to dogs?” asked Michael. X continued sniffing Nicole.

“No,” answered Nicole. She and X eyed each other. “Dogs just don’t seem to like me.”

“He won’t bother us,” said Michael.

“Mike, what the hell are you doing up so early?”

“On the other hand.”

“This must be your roommate,” said Nicole. “Hello.”

Still rubbing the sleep out of his eyes, Thomas shook her hand. “Hi. Are you guys going to be loud? ‘Cause I’m frickin’ tired.” Either he was wholly unimpressed by the presence of Nicole Kidman or he was too fatigued to recognize her.

Michael whistled at X. *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* *bark* He whistled again and X stopped barking. “Better?”

“Much. Thanks.”

“That wasn’t very nice Michael,” said Nicole. X’s tail tickled her shin as it wagged back and forth. If she did not know better, she might have thought he was laughing.

A sleepy eyed, half naked girl appeared in the hallway. “Tom, what’s going on? What’s with all the noise?” she asked.

“Nothing. Just my idiot housemate. Go back to sleep,” said Thomas. The girl turned around and went back into Michael’s bedroom.

“Tom, what the fuck did I say about taking girls into my room?!” snapped Michael.