The Big Time Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Hey Keira,” said Michael. He was standing in front of the table.

“Yeah?”

“This would be a great place for the bar scenes, don’t you think?” said Michael.

“Sure. But I think Jen knows all the places she wants to use. They do the whole scouting thing before they set up the cameras,” said Keira.

“Still, I think this place can work. I’m gonna talk to Steve about it.” Michael turned around and went towards the bar.

“Don’t get his hopes up!” Keira watched Michael push through the people and turned to Thomas. “Hey, wanna go someplace quieter?” Her face was flush with alcohol and excitement.

“What’d you have in mind?” asked Thomas.

She grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the booth. They waded through the crowd to the door. “Hold up Keira, let me go tell Mike we’re taking off.”

“He sees us,” said Keira. She smiled and waved at Michael who was watching them from the bar. Thomas turned towards him and shrugged as Keira pulled him out the door.

Michael sighed and sat down on a stool. “Steve, if I could get your place into a movie, would you let us use it?”

“Movie? What movie?”

“You were in a movie?” asked a pretty blonde sitting next to Michael.

He looked at her and cleared his throat. “Not yet.” He turned back to Steve. “I don’t know how long they’d use it or how much they’ll pay but-“

“If you can get this place in a movie, they wouldn’t have to pay me a dime,” interrupted Steven.

“Okay. What about Lisa?”

“I’ll worry about her.”

Michael chuckled. “I guess you know what you’re doing.”

“So who else is going to be in this movie?” asked the blonde.

Michael sighed and looked down at the bar. “Listen, I’m just an actor, I can’t get you a part.” He turned around and went back to the booth to finish the drinks he had gotten for his departed friend and co-star. As he downed a shot of vodka the blonde appeared in front of the table. “You’re an actor?” Michael looked up at her.

10:37 pm. Hotel Allegro.

As soon as the elevator doors opened Keira jumped Thomas and slammed him flat against the back of the elevator, kissing him hungrily. His arms flailed around before settling on her waist. He reached out to the buttons with one hand but was unable to get to them while in the clutches of a ravenous drunken Englishwoman.

Suddenly another couple stumbled into the elevator, locked in a fierce embrace and kissing wildly. The man was pushed into the back of the elevator next to Thomas and was doing his best to return the ferocious liplock from his woman. He latched on to her shapely butt, making no attempt to press a button and actually get the elevator moving. Neither couple noticed the other.

Thomas happened to open his eyes at one point and noticed a growing crowd of amused onlookers. He tried to pull away but Kiera had her hands locked on around his head and would not let him get away. “Um, mmmhph, Ke-, mmm, flo-, or number,” mumbled Thomas as he let go of her.

“Fourteen!” blurted Keira before kissing his neck repeatedly.

Thomas still could not hit the button from his position. A little boy walked into the elevator. “Do you need some help mister?” The crowd behind the child laughed.

“Fourteen? Could you hit fourteen for me little guy?” said Thomas as he quickly removed his hands from Keira’s thighs.

The kid stood on his tiptoes and hit the button. “Hey! How about number twelve for me!” exclaimed the other man. The little boy stood on his toes and pressed the button for floor twelve.

“Thanks!” said Thomas and the man simultaneously.

“You’re welcome!” The kid remained in the elevator as the doors began to close.

“Um, you can go now!” said Thomas.

“What is she doing to your neck? Is she a vampire?” asked the kid. Suddenly a hand shot between the doors and prevented them from closing. The tittering crowd dispersed as quickly as it formed.

“Kyle! Don’t run off like that!” said a woman who was clearly his mother. “Stop bothering these ni-“ She looked up and her expression changed from annoyed to shocked. Thomas and the man tried to shrug. She yanked the kid out of the elevator. “Those are baaad people Kyle,” she said as the door closed.

Keira pulled Thomas’s shirt out of his shorts and forced her hand down the backside, squeezing his ass. Thomas lifted her up and she wrapped his legs around his body. He stepped forward and now had her against the wall, squeezing her tight, toned ass just like she was doing to his. The other man noticed Thomas and did the same thing, hooking his lady friend’s legs around his hips and holding her against the wall. He and Thomas exchanged silly grins.

The elevator dinged and the other couple quickly exited the elevator and nearly ran down the hallway to their room. Soon afterwards Thomas was doing the same thing; chasing Keira as she ran to her room giggling and laughing. She got to her door pulled her room key out of her purse. Thomas caught up to her and had his hands groping her body and his lips sucking on her neck.

She kept fiddling with the keycard, getting distracted by Thomas’s efforts. First it went in backwards, then forwards but upside down, then backwards and right side up. “Would you stop it and let me open the door?” she asked, giggling.

“Nope,” said Thomas as he drew up her shirt and slipped his hands underneath. “Ooh, a pierced belly button.”

Keira finally got the door open and they rushed inside, the door slamming against the stopper and then shutting with a bang. Thomas toppled Keira over onto the bed where he began unzipping her jeans. She was busy kicking off her shoes and sweeping Thomas’s mouth with her tongue. Thomas realized why her parents did not want her drinking when she was in America. Inconsequential anyway; nobody’s loss, his enormous gain.

He got her jeans undone and pulled away from Keira’s insistent lips to drag her pants off her hips. Or attempt to get her pants off. They were hugging her hips so tightly it was as if they did not want to come off. Keira wiggled her body and Thomas tugged. It was no surprise to either of them that her panties had been removed in the process.

In the process of taking off his shirt, Keira gave Thomas a spread eagle view of her pussy. “Eat my cunt you bastard!” ordered Keira. Usually Thomas made sure all parties involved were completely nude before anything really interesting happened but her shiny slit topped with a neat, brown bush was too appetizing a sight for him to ignore. Thomas let go of his shirt and lowered his mouth to Keira’s pussy.

He stuck his tongue out and moved it around in circles around Keira’s pussy lips. Her labia was puffed up and engorged with energy. Thomas had a little trouble separating the lips of her cunt. He lapped away like a dog while he slowly teased Keira open. The snugness greeting his invading finger kicked Thomas into overdrive; he could not wait to give her the fucking she was so ready for.

Keira mashed her nipples through her shirt with her palms. If her parents could see her now. She moaned as Thomas sucked her little clit and flicked it with his tongue. All the alcohol she imbibed earlier made her so horny that the sensation of getting fucked by Thomas’s middle finger had her teetering on the edge of an orgasm. She grabbed her legs by the back of her knees and pulled them as wide as possible; she wanted Thomas to have completely unfettered access to her cunt.

Thomas’s tongue sloshed over her clit and pussy lips. He could feel her pussy gripping and squeezing his finger. With the thumb on his other hand he began rubbing her clit as steadily as he was finger fucking her. He jammed his tongue somewhere in between his busy fingers and licked and sucked up the juices that were already beginning to flow.

“Oh yesssss, oh yessss Tom!” she cried out. Cum gushed out of her pussy, giving Thomas a musky taste that drove him wild.

He stood up and tore his clothes off. Keira yanked her shirt off and threw it onto the chair. She jumped off the bed onto her feet and kissed Thomas hard, making sure to get a good sampling of her juices. Then she pushed him and he fell into a chair. She eagerly dropped to her knees and took Thomas’s semi erect penis into her mouth. Her warm lips sealed around his shaft and her tongue began applying a generous coating of saliva.

Thomas gripped the armrests of his chair, squeezing them especially hard whenever Keira gave his cock just the right lick. He groaned and let his head fall back onto the backrest. Out of the corner of his eye he saw an ornate mirror hanging on the wall. A side view of the action greeted him as he turned his head to look; Keira on her knees, enthusiastically sucking and tugging his cock. It was like watching himself in a porno movie.

“Shit Keira, you’re so good at this,” groaned Thomas. So good that he was having trouble keeping himself from going over the edge.

“Really? How good am I?” asked Keira during a brief pause in the cocksucking. One thing he did not need to hear was that adorable English accent asking him questions like that. She did not seem to care about the answer and plunged her mouth back onto his cock, making slurping sounds that were nearly as sexy as listening to her talk.

“Let me fuck you Keira!” begged Thomas as he tried to in vain to pull her off of his cock. It was steely hard and ready, but Keira refused to let it out of her mouth. She just jerked it faster and faster.

“You have such a dirty mouth Tom,” said Keira. She punctuated her words by sucking the head of his cock hard and letting it pop out of her mouth. “You filthy, dirty man.”

Thomas was nearly pulling his hair out now. His willpower was no match for Keira’s wonderful oral stimulation. He grunted a garbled warning moments before he exploded into her sultry, eager mouth. Keira squeezed and tugged his cock in an effort to get every drop of cum out of his balls and onto her tongue.

“Holy shit,” exclaimed Thomas. At the moment he felt utterly drained but Keira’s grinning gaze told him that she was just getting started. She stuck her tongue out and showed him the load of cum she had extracted from his balls. Then she dipped her tongue and let his cum spill into her palm. Thomas watched with amazement as she rubbed her hands together as if his cum was a lotion and then applied it to his softened cock. His cock was already tingly from the aftermath of his orgasm, but the added heat from his own cum was making Thomas’s whole body shake.

“Such a dirty man,” said Keira as she licked her lips. Maybe a minute after she had given Thomas an orgasm she was at it again, sucking his cock into an advanced state of erection so quickly it hurt. She made sure to get her tongue to touch every square inch of his cock, gathering up every bit of cum she had rubbed into his skin.

Thomas could not take this kind of stimulation anymore. He grabbed Keira by her shoulders and forcefully pulled her away from his cock. Then he latched onto her hips, lifted her up and plopped her onto his lap. “I’m the dirty one?” He grabbed his cock with one hand and held Keira up with his free arm. He unceremoniously dropped her down onto his rigid dick, forcing it straight into her dripping, tight young pussy.

Keira’s eyes shut involuntarily as the sensation of being filled so fully so quickly rushed to her brain. Thomas did not give her (nor himself) any time to savor the feeling as he already began the process of giving her a royal fucking, lifting her up and down with his powerful arms. The sofa chair they were in was large and quite sturdy enough for the activities the two of them had in mind.

She leaned forward and grabbed the backrest to make her up and down trips on Thomas’s cock even harder and faster. Her smallish breasts were topped with rather puffy nipples that quickly found themselves being topped with Thomas’s tongue. He pursed his lips and took one nipple in his mouth. Keira’s cries of pleasure doubled in volume as he bit down softly on one nipple. Apparently puffiness entailed a sensitivity that Thomas was happy to exploit.

Keira let go of the back rest and instead wrapped her arms around Thomas’s head, holding him close to her breasts as she bounced on his lap. She was forcefully moving his lips back and forth to either nipple; when one was too sensitive to the other breast he would go. Suddenly he held her hips in a stationary position.

Then he set his feet and began thrusting up into her exquisitely tight pussy as fast as he could. Keira’s jaw fell open and she scrunched her eyes shut. Her nearly silent gasps were enough to let Thomas know how she was feeling. He could not be happier, Keira had the tightness of a high school freshman cheerleader. And Thomas would know.

After a few minutes of this upward thrusting Thomas’s legs became tired and Keira had to take over. She humped his cock with reckless enthusiasm, another orgasm gathering force inside her. As soon as she began to slow down with fatigue Thomas immediately went to work, fucking her pussy with gusto. The give and take of effort and pleasure had both of them slick with perspiration.

Their bodies were moving together like a well oiled machine whose fuel tank was nearly empty. They went faster and faster together, both of them dying for exquisite relief. Keira cried out one last time as she slammed down onto Thomas’s cock and released her orgasm. She clenched her pussy down hard on Thomas’s cock as pangs of pleasure bounced around her body. Thomas responded in kind with loud grunt and a thunderous spurt of cum into Keira’s heated body. Then another spurt and then another. He continued to thrust into her, hoping the bliss would never stop flowing.

The moment arrived when it finally did, for both of them. Keira released Thomas’s head from her grip and settled on his lap, his cock still snuggled inside her. Panting heavily, she kissed him passionately and lovingly. “I think you just convinced me that baseball isn’t all that bad,” she said with a grin.

“Great,” said Thomas, still trying to catch his breath. “But soccer still blows.”

Keira pushed him as well as she could since he had a chair backing him up. “It does not.”

“Does too.”

Keira dismounted his cock and stood before him. “Does not.”

“Does too.”

“Does not!”

Thomas moved past her and lay on the bed. “Maybe I need more convincing.”

She fell backwards onto the bed and turned on her side, propping her head up with her arm. “Maybe you’re pushing your luck.”

Thomas chuckled as he let his eyes wander over Keira’s form. “How did you get your stomach to look like that? I bet I could balance a pencil on it.”

“I don’t know. I guess I just never ate very much.”

“Right,” said Thomas, nodding his head. “English food does suck.”

“That sentiment, I’m in complete agreement with.” She turned and put her head on a pillow. “I’ve always kinda wanted one like yours though. I guess you guys call it a six pack, right? I think it’s much sexier.”

“No way, don’t you ever do anything to this stomach,” said Thomas as he put his hand on her belly and slowly moved it upwards. “It looks phenomenal on you. Along with everything else.”

She giggled. “Stop that, it tickles.” Thomas smiled and took his hand away. Keira reached for the remote. “Show me this Rosie O’Donnell.”

“Um.” Thomas raised his eyebrows. “You really have no idea what this country is like do you.”

10:31 am. June 30. LaSalle Street Bridge.

“Mike, I told you already. I’ve already got a location for that scene,” said Jen. She was walking up and down the pedestrian walkway attached to the side of the bridge, making sure everything was in order. “It’s not trivial Mike. There’s all sorts of permits and red tape we have to get through to film here.”

“Can’t you at least take a look at it?” asked Michael. “You said that you weren’t happy with what you had.”

Jen stopped and looked at him. “Fine. I’ll send my assistant down there to take photos. If it’s as great as you say it is, I’ll consider it, okay?”

“Thanks,” said Michael. He was unsure if he was breeching some sort of unwritten Hollywood code, but he got the distinct impression from Jen that he should just keep his mouth shut and do what he was told. Michael sighed and leaned on the railing looking over the Chicago River. He wondered if it ever looked blue.

Today’s scenes were mostly city and sidewalk shots. They were going to show his character delivering pizza, walking the streets, pissing off cops and other pro-active, paradigm shifting, gettin’ bizzay character development shots. This particular scene was the only one Keira had today; she was flying to New York in a few hours. She was going to guest on Regis and Kelly tomorrow to do more promotional work.

“Mike, we’re all set up,” called out Jen.

“Okay,” said Michael. He let go of the railing and walked over to one side of the bridge. Keira was waiting on the other side.

“Action!”

+++

Jack walked over the busy bridge. A bus rumbled by, shaking the bridge and scaring a tourist. Jack pulled his sunglasses out of his pocket and opened them with one quick flick of the wrist. He slipped them on. Leslie spotted him coming off the bridge and heading down the street.

“Hey Jack.”

“Hi Les, what’s up?” asked Jack.

“You tell me. I heard the fireworks last night were no match for the show you put on with that girl.”

“What show? I didn’t do anything.”

“You must have done somethin,’” said Leslie. “Everybody’s been talking about it.”

Jack stopped. “Like who?”

“Everyone. Taye, BJ, Jill, my office-“

“Your office?” asked Jack disbelievingly.

“Oh yeah, and I wasn’t even the one who brought it up.”

“You mean other people in your office saw it?” asked Jack. “You mean YOU saw it?”

“Only the tail end. But let me tell you. It was sweet,” said Leslie with a grin.

“Jesus. I can’t believe this.”

“No, what you won’t believe is this.” She handed him a piece of paper. “That’s her name and number. I’m guessing you didn’t have time to get those two things.”

Jack looked down and examined the paper. “How did you get this?”

“She and her father just opened accounts at the bank.” Jack started walking again. “Aren’t you gonna call her?”

“Yeah right.”

“Why not?”

“I don’t care about this girl.”

Leslie punched him in the arm. “Oh come on. You just had sex with a girl you don’t even know, and I’m giving you her name and number. Aren’t you the least bit curious?”

“Leslie, can you imagine how awkward that conversation would be?”

“So what? Maybe you-“

“Leslie, I don’t care,” interrupted Jack. “It was just a one night stand. A ten minute stand.”

“Then why did you pocket the number? If you don’t care, then throw it away.”

“I’ll do you one better.” Jack took the paper out of his pocket and tore it in half several times. The pieces sprinkled into the wind. “How’s that?”

Leslie’s expression changed into anger. “I’m glad we never got together. You can be such an asshole sometimes.”

“I don’t even know this girl,” said Jack. “There’s no reason for me to get involved with her.”

“Screwing her in full view of a huge crowd at the Taste is a pretty good reason.”

“Don’t you see? That’s exactly why Ishouldn’t talk to her.”

“Whatever, I gotta go to work. I’ll see you around.” Leslie began crossing the street.

+++

“CUT!” said Jen. “Good work. Let’s do it again!”

9:05 pm. July 1. O’Hare International Airport.

“So what did you guys do after the bar?” asked Michael.

“Went back to her hotel room,” replied Thomas. He kept his eyes on the people standing to the side, waiting for their rides.

“What happened to that Julie girl?”

“Eh.”

“You better hope she doesn’t get too attached to you.”

“Who, Julie?”

Michael shook his head. “Keira.”

“Yeah right man,” said Thomas. “Julie knew we were just a short term thing and she’s from the suburbs. Keira lives in London. You honestly think she’s expecting something out of this?”