The Bigger They Are Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,006 Followers

The first time she had licked a pussy it had been Beth's. Maryse had been riding high on Smackdown, dominating the competition both in and out of the ring to the point where she was calling herself the new Alpha female of the WWE. Back then the RAW and Smackdown brands had been separated, meaning Maryse had been able to get away with doing whatever she wanted while only really having to avoid Beth during pay-per-views, which Maryse avoided going to if she wasn't scheduled to compete. Unfortunately for Maryse in the 2008 edition of Survivor Series she found herself on the losing side of a 10 diva tag team match in which it had been agreed the losers would be the winners' fuck toys for the rest of the night. So instead of truly becoming the new Alpha female of the WWE by pinning the mighty Beth Phoenix and then taking the Glamazon's anal cherry Maryse found herself first pinned to the mat and then sexually dominated by the stronger woman.

Being forced to eat Beth's pussy and then losing her anal cherry to the other blonde had been the most humiliating experience of Maryse's life, especially as all the other divas stopped fucking each other so they could watch. On the bright side while her fellow teammates Victoria, Michelle, Maria and Natalya got ass fucked and double ass fucked by Beth, Mickie, Jillian, Candice and even Kelly after about an hour of the losing divas orally worshipping the winners' pussies and asses Beth kept Maryse all for herself. In return Maryse had become one of Beth's personal bitches, able to keep dominating the other divas while submitting to Beth every month or every other month.

Every time she'd gone down on Beth she'd been reminded of that first time, often by The Glamazon herself even though it was completely unnecessary. Nothing could ever make Maryse forget the feeling of submission that came from being turned into a rug muncher. Having to slide her tongue along the soft lips of a pussy. Tasting girl cream and inevitably girl cum. Those liquids covering her pretty face, filling her mouth and sliding down her throat. It was... indescribable. Unforgettable. Haunting. And whenever she found herself in this position Maryse just became totally lost in acting like a total dyke slut. Just to get it over with of course.

It was quite a while before AJ finally murmured something coherent again, and honestly, it took almost as long for her to think coherently. Not the speech was really required, but dirty talk was a big thing with the WWE divas and AJ had quickly grown to love it. So when she was finally capable of it AJ was only too happy to cry out, "Mmmmmmm yessssssss fuck me! Fuck my dyke pussy! Fuck it with your skanky litttle tongue! Ahhhhhhh Gawwwwwd, you're sooooooooo gooooodddd at that Maryse! Mmmmmm, you make such a good little cunt lapper! Just like the rest of us pussy crazy sluts!"

Even after Maryse pushed her tongue inside her pussy and began fucking her with it AJ continued verbally assaulting the bitchy blonde, the opportunity to give this loudmouth a taste of her own medicine almost as thrilling as the other diva's tongue work. After all Maryse had almost never shut up during sex and now the tables had been flipped AJ was only too happy to return the favour, especially as those nasty words had the same effect on Maryse as they always had on the other WWE divas, namely making them become increasingly eager for whatever sex act they were enjoying.

In this case it was pussy eating and for all her claims of being straight Maryse sure seemed eager to bury her face in AJ's twat and tongue fuck her nice and hard. Maryse even had a skilled touch, curling her tongue upwards in just the right angle to hit AJ's G-spot, the French-Canadian also easily finding and attacking that spot when after a while she switched to using her fingers to fuck AJ's pussy while her lips and tongue started licking and sucking the brunette's clit. Back and forth Maryse switched between these two techniques, effortlessly driving AJ to orgasm.

Naturally this put a big happy grin on AJ's face, not just because of the obvious pleasure she was receiving from getting her pussy so skilfully eaten but because she was right. She was right about Maryse. The stuck up blonde was just as much a pussy craving dyke as the rest of the WWE divas. AJ had always suspected as much, and so did everyone else she'd ever talk to about it (even though that was mostly just Kaitlyn), and yet sadly she hadn't been present any time Maryse had eaten pussy before. She'd seen Beth butt fuck Maryse a few times, but only when she'd been getting anally rammed herself which was very distracting. Plus AJ would frequently have a pussy pressed up against her face or a dildo in her mouth, and there would be naked women fucking each other all around her. Really her most vivid memories of Maryse being a bottom was of the blonde pulling her underwear or a strap-on over her ass to hide the gaping crater where her ass hole used to be.

Those memories combined with an oral assault completely different to the ones AJ normally received from Maryse and the little brunette went over the edge, her pussy clamping down around Maryse's fingers as she shuddered joyfully in climax. The next thing AJ knew Maryse was replacing her fingers with her mouth, the former diva's champion greedily gulping down the girl cum which poured more or less directly down her throat. Then just as AJ's orgasm was subsiding Maryse shoved her tongue back inside the tiny diva and fucked her with it hard and fast, quickly making AJ cum directly into her mouth. Maryse repeated this process, giving AJ enough hard climaxes to make a normal girl faint. But AJ Lee was not a normal girl. She was a WWE diva, a.k.a. one of the biggest lesbian sluts on the planet with a ravenous sex drive which meant she could and would go all night. And right now there was something she wanted even more than another chance to cum in Maryse's mouth.

So with all the strength she could muster AJ pushed Maryse away, so hard the French-Canadian landed on her butt, then gasped, "Wow... just... wow..."

"I'm glad you approve." Maryse murmured, licking the delicious girl cum from her lips before getting back onto her knees and trying to push her tongue back into AJ's pussy.

She was stopped by AJ placing her hand on her forehead and then scolding her, "Uh, uh, uh, I don't think so. I mean, wow, who knew that mouth of yours was actually good for something, and I'd love the chance to use it more later, but for now I've got to get me some of that hot French ass."

Gulping softly Maryse offered, "Are, are you sure you wouldn't like more of my tongue? You seem to enjoy having it in your dyke pussy, and I have to admit, it is a tasty little lezzie fuck hole. Surely a bottom like you would rather just be tongue fucked by a sexy girl like me?"

"Nope." AJ grinned, "I wanna fuck you. Mmmmm, I wanna fuck your hot French ass."

"Non, non please." Maryse whimpered, the diva who had never shown AJ or anyone else mercy now begging for it, "I'll do anything else. Eat your little dyke cunt all-night long. Your ass too. I'll... I'll eat your tight little dyke ass. I've only had to do that for Beth so it would be totally something you could boast about to your little friends. Maybe I could even do both. Or you could fuck my pussy. Only Mike gets to do that. Or like I said, I can get you money, and jewellery, and pretty clothes, and you could do whatever else you want, just please-"

"I don't want money. I don't want clothes." AJ interrupted, "I don't want jewels. An ass licking could be fun, later. But right now, all I want is your ass."

"Please." Maryse said softly, moving backwards, "Surely we can come to some arrangement."

"Oh, we can." AJ beamed, "See, the way I see it you have two choices. Wait, make that three. First, you can get your skanky ass out of here and never come back. Give up your secret privileges as a former diva. That means no calling us up to 'visit' you when you're 'lonely'. No sneaking into our hotel rooms and demanding we do what you want. And absolutely no using your boyfriend as an excuse to show up whenever you want to have lesbian sex. Of course Beth would probably hunt you down for disobeying her, but yeah, maybe she'd be willing to accept a bribe. And if not, well, one butt beating/fucking from her might be preferable to you. But since we both know that you're actually just as much a 'dyke slut' as the rest of us I guess it's safe to assume you won't be running, non?"

There was a pause and then Maryse slowly nodded her head.

"Ok, so that leaves you with either fighting me or bending over, and as you haven't been in a match for almost a year and I just beat Beth I don't think you stand much of a chance, and if you try I'll spank you so hard you'll wish it was just Beth beating on you. But, if you hand me that strap on and bend over I swear I'll be gentle. Stretch you out real good, and make sure you cum just as hard as you always did when Beth fucked your ass." AJ said firmly, somewhat softening her tone halfway through as by this point it seemed she had her prey down for the three count, "I remember you know... the last time Beth ass fucked you in front of us. It was like two years ago, when I first got caught up to Nxt and Beth was showing all of us new recruits that she was top dog, first by fucking us, then one by one she fucked a different diva in front of us each night, including the most dominant ones like you. I remember how you screamed in ecstasy as she slammed her strap on in and out of your ass, how you begged for more, how your cum squirted from your cunt. You still went on to slam fuck each one of our asses, so why should this be any different? Or do you think I can completely break you when Beth couldn't?"

Maryse, who had been staring down at the ground, finally looked up and snapped, "Non, I am the sexiest of the sexy! I am the top who makes other tops jealous! A worthless little bottom like you could never break me."

"Then prove it." AJ said challengingly.

There was a long moment of silence, then Maryse slowly stood up until she was towering over the tiny brunette, perhaps in one last-ditch effort to make AJ lose her nerve. When that didn't work Maryse blushed, looked down and undid the straps to her harness. This made AJ so ecstatically happy she thought she was going to explode, but she said nothing. Maryse kept avoiding the other girl's gaze as she pulled the strap on down her legs, stepped out of it and cautiously held it out for AJ.

AJ reached down to grab it but Maryse held on and murmured, "You will be gentle, non?"

"At first." AJ grinned wickedly, making Maryse go very pale again as she let go of the harness.

In a flash AJ pulled the strap on up her thighs, tightened it around her waist and then said, "Now bend over like a good little bitch. Give me your ass."

Maryse gritted her teeth at her own words being thrown back at her, then turned around, got down on her knees and bent over.

"No, I want you facing the door so the other divas can get a good look at you when they come in." AJ ordered, grinning as Maryse did what she said, the brunette moving around behind her prey before adding, "Oh, and spread your ass cheeks for me."

Again Maryse gritted her teeth but did as she was told, pressing her beautiful face to the dirty floor so she could reach back with both hands and pull apart her ass cheeks, exposing her ass hole. To Maryse's extreme annoyance she was left in that position for several long seconds, although it was not necessarily worse than what was to come.

The reason Maryse was left in that position was because AJ was so blown away she could barely even think. After all, as breath-taking as Maryse had been when AJ first walked in it was nothing compared to what the little brunette was witnessing now. Honestly the only thing that could really compare was having Beth in this position, flashes of last night once again clouding AJ's mind before she finally was able to focus on the present, which involved her slowly getting down on her knees behind the French-Canadian, spitting on Maryse's butt hole and then pressing the tip of her strap on firmly against it.

This caused Maryse to let out a soft whimper, followed by another louder one as AJ slowly pushed forwards, both divas entire worlds suddenly revolving around AJ's cock entering Maryse's ass. The difference was one diva was in total control, AJ happily abusing that power to draw out the opening of Maryse's ass hole, the smaller girl pushing as slowly forwards as possible until the bigger girl's back door was stretched painfully wide around the bulbous head of the dildo.

AJ left her strap on almost inside Maryse's butt for several long seconds, then ordered, "Beg for my cock. Beg me to shove every inch into your tight little ass!"

Maryse let out the most pitiful whimper AJ had ever heard and then murmured, "Please... give me your cock. I... I want your cock in my ass. Please shove every inch into my tight little ass AHHHHH FUCK!"

Hearing exactly what she wanted to hear AJ forcefully pushed forwards, violating the butt hole of the girl who used to bully her and forcing over a third of the dildo into the bitchy blonde's ass with that first hard thrust. She then graciously gave the other diva a chance to recover, which involved Maryse yelling what AJ was pretty sure were mostly French swear words given the occasional English one mixed in. Maryse also took her hands off her ass cheeks the second AJ had anally penetrated her, the French-Canadian gripping tightly to the tiled floor and lifting her head up as she screamed.

If the roles were reversed Maryse would have yelled abuse at AJ, spanked her and demanded she returned her hands to her butt cheeks. However AJ had become very used to taking it up the ass while it had clearly been a while for Maryse, so AJ decided to do something Maryse had never done, show mercy. Of course it wasn't that long before Maryse's body relaxed from the initial pain but the blonde top was clearly indignant from having to bend over, hence why she continued to blather in French, probably threatening AJ in the process. Maryse only stopped when AJ began thrusting in and out of her ass hole, and that was only temporary to let out a sharp cry, followed by several whimpers of pain and humiliation along with some very noticeable moans of pleasure.

Those moans only became more noticeable as inch by inch AJ worked the rest of the strap on cock into Maryse's butt hole, the dildo the former champion had lubed up to go into another diva's butt now slowly travelling up her own back passage, Maryse no doubt aware of the irony in that as her shit pipe was filled with hard dick. AJ certainly gave her plenty of time to dwell on it, inch after inch slowly disappearing into the blonde's bowels with every other thrust until finally the brunette's thighs smacked into Maryse's ass cheeks, announcing the head of the dildo was now in the deepest part of the former diva's champion's rectum. And of course being fully impaled on the fake cock only made Maryse complain more, mostly in French, and grip tighter to the tiled floor below her, although thankfully Maryse's words became less frequent when AJ began butt fucking the other girl with the full length of the strap on dildo. The words were just replaced by more whimpers and whines, but still.

AJ smirked. Compared to Beth, Maryse was such a pussy. Beth had taken every inch of AJ's cock up her ass almost completely without reaction, clearly not wanting to show how humiliated she felt and perhaps more importantly how much pleasure getting her ass fucked gave her, forcing AJ to really work for it. As a result Beth had been able to keep a little dignity, although when AJ had taken it from her it had been super satisfying for the tiny diva. Meanwhile it was crystal clear right from the start just how humiliated Maryse felt being ass fucked, but it was also really clear that the former diva's champion was getting off on it. Also while little AJ and other submissive divas could take a cock up their asses without complaining the self-proclaimed super top Maryse, who had all mocked them for being weak, was whining like a little bitch. Which again made her a pussy, although AJ had a feeling there was a better term for her.

"You know, there's a rumour about you Maryse." AJ said casually, almost as if she wasn't gently sliding a strap on dildo in and out of the other girl's ass hole, "Do you know what it is?"

"Fuck you dwarf!" Maryse spat before crying out as AJ grabbed her hair and pulled it back so roughly her upper half was forced off the ground and she was practically bent in half.

"What was that?" AJ practically yelled directly into Maryse's ear.

"I said..." Maryse smirked, "Fuck you dwarf! AHHHHH!"

AJ delivered a series of smacks to Maryse's ass then pulled back on the other girl's blonde hair even harder than before and growled, "What was that?"

"I said..." Maryse began to repeat herself, but deciding it wasn't worth it changed her answer too,"The WWE is filled with jealous sluts, all wishing they could be the sexiest of the sexy. So, it is not my fault that they make up a bunch of rumours about me."

"Really?" AJ grinned, "So Beth doesn't have a pet name for you then?"

An overwhelming feeling of dread filled Maryse's body, making her feel like her face was becoming pale and yet she was blushing at the same time, however she replied as coolly as possible, "I, I don't know what you're talking about."

"Really?" AJ grinned even wider, "So... Beth doesn't like to call you her little French Poodle?"

This time Maryse definitely went pale, "Non."

"Are you sure?" AJ questioned, "Because I swear I remember Beth mentioning something about that. Or was it Eve? It was definitely something along the lines of, 'Maryse is not just a bitch, she is a annoying little bitch who doesn't know when to stop yapping, just like a little French poodle', which really is the perfect description of you, isn't it?"

"Tais-toi putain de salope! Je ne suis pas un caniche! Je suis le plus sexy de la sexy et la première fois que je peux, je vais baiser le cul si fort que vous ne serez jamais merde encore à droite!" Maryse snapped angrily.

"What's the matter Maryse, too scared to insult me in English?" AJ asked, and then when there was no reply said, "I guess everyone's right about you... your bark is worse than your bite. In fact, since barking is all you really do, let's hear some. Bark for me bitch! Bark for me my little French Poodle, or else!"

Emphasising her point AJ grabbed Maryse's hair and pulled on it roughly again, although this time not pulling it all the way back. It was still enough for Maryse to grit her teeth and then force herself to yell out, "Bark! Bark, bark, bark!"

"That's it my little French Poodle! More! More!" AJ giggled, pulling on Maryse's hair a few more times before letting it go, the little diva totally getting off on turning the tables on Maryse and humiliating the bitchy blonde for once.

Maryse recognised this was what AJ was doing and although she hated it, part of her was extremely impressed. She had no idea little AJ Lee had such a mean streak. Not that she had anything on the sexiest of the sexy, but she was at least as good as other wannabes like Eve Torres and Natalya Neidhart. Not that anyone but Beth had ever sodomised her before, however if Maryse had to submit to someone who wasn't The Glamazon she was glad she wasn't dealing with a total amateur. In fact if she hadn't personally dominated AJ in just about every conceivable way Maryse might have mistaken this pipsqueak for a super top like herself, not just some bottom playing pretend.

After all, Maryse had seen with her own two eyes tops being broken and turned into bottoms, however the reverse was rare in the WWE, and this was tiny little AJ Lee, the very definition of a submissive little bottom who's only purpose was to be abused and fucked, which was exactly what Maryse was going to do the first chance she got.

MTL17
MTL17
2,006 Followers