The Bigger They Are Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AJ came again and again, in between two particularly hard orgasms screaming, "BARK FOR ME BITCH! BARK FOR ME LIKE A LITTLE FRENCH POODLE WHILE I DESTROY YOUR FUCKING ASS HOLE! AHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKK, YOU, OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH GAWWWWWWD, YOU ALWAYS TREATED ME LIKE SHIT, WELL NOW I'M GOING TO RUIN YOUR SHIT HOLE! MMMMMM GAWWWWWD YOU USED TO RUIN MINE BUT NOW IT'S YOUR SHIT HOLE WHICH IS GETTING RUINED! NOW IT'S YOU ON YOUR HANDS AND KNEES GETTING FUCKED UP THE ASS LIKE THE BITCH YOU ARE! NOW YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO SIT RIGHT FOR A WEEK! MMMMMMMM FUCKKKKKKKK, I HOPE YOU HAD FUN TORTURING ME MARYSE, BECAUSE NOW I'M THE ONE TORTURING THE HOLE YOU SHIT FROM AND USING IT AS MY OWN PERSONAL FUCK HOLE! YOU'RE MY OWN PERSONAL FUCK HOLE RIGHT NOW MARYSE! I FUCKING OWN YOU! AHHHHHH YES, YOU WANNA BE MY BITCH? WELL FUCKING BARK FOR ME! LET ME KNOW HOW BADLY YOU WANT TO BE MY BITCH BY BARKING LIKE A LITTLE BITCH! BARK TO LET ME KNOW HOW BADLY YOU WANT TO BE MY LITTLE BITCH WHO LOVES BENDING OVER AND GETTING HER ASS FUCKED BY ME!"

In response Maryse whimpered, barked, woofed and made various other noises, the dominating top now face down and ass up, the only thing keeping her lower half in the air being AJ's vice like grip on her waist. Meanwhile as she felt the last of her strength leave her AJ finally looked up at the crowd, first meeting the gaze of Kaitlyn who gave her a loving smile, then she spotted Beth who looked angry, aroused and... jealous? The very thought had AJ cumming again, this time her climax so powerful that she pretty much blacked out, the tiny diva becoming completely lost in ass fucking the other woman.

Usually Beth loved entering a WWE divas locker room. She was always fashionably late so everyone would already be there, all of them falling silent and turning their heads towards her as she entered. Sure, she was frequently walking into an orgy or gang bang, but her arrival always commanded attention until today when her bitches didn't even notice her come in because they were so enraptured by the sight of little AJ Lee viciously sodomising Maryse Ouellet.

To be fair the only one to ever fuck Maryse's ass up until today was Beth, and it was no secret that Maryse was despised, so it was understandable the other divas couldn't take their eyes off this former champion being fucked up the ass, by a smaller girl no less. That was why she probably wasn't going to punish any of her bitches for not noticing her entering the locker room. At least not any time soon. Maybe much later on she would use this as an excuse to spank some ass, but for right now Beth was focused on getting her revenge on AJ. Or at least that's what had been in her mind when she stormed over to the arena. Now... she was honestly just as captivated by AJ pounding Maryse's butt as everybody else.

Part of Beth was still livid at having to share Maryse's ass hole which had always been so exquisitely tight and sensitive. It had always been so easy to make Maryse cum from ass fucking, and it was such a thrill having the butt hole of the bitch everyone hated all to herself. That was why Maryse had been allowed to remain a top. Well, that and she was figuratively and literally a first-class ass kisser. But Beth had to admit it was sexy as hell watching AJ fucking Maryse's ass, the little brunette's thighs now moving at lightning speed, relentlessly slamming into the blonde's butt cheeks, making them jiggle, and making Maryse scream in pleasure, and making Beth wish she was the one getting ass fucked, AJ's big dildo pounding her ass, NO! Beth was no bottom. She didn't want to be ass fucked ever again. Not by anyone, but especially not by little AJ Lee... no matter how much her sore ass hole seemed to be quivering at the memory of last night, the sight of AJ butt fucking a blonde forcing Beth to imagine herself in the position Maryse now was, on her hands and knees being fucked up the ass in the middle of a locker room while the current crop of divas watched and cheered AJ on.

No matter how hard she tried Beth couldn't shake the image, and when AJ looked at her and smirked the mighty Glamazon trembled. Luckily no one noticed as that's when AJ kicked into high gear, fucking Maryse's ass with a impressive brutality Beth didn't remember AJ using on her, and kind of wished she had. This caused Maryse to turn into a bucking bronco but AJ held on tight with the vice like grip, showing impressive technique even as she brutalised Maryse's butt, making a very, very small part of Beth wish that AJ would ass fuck her next. Then to Beth's horror she remembered AJ could.

When a diva lost a traditional rules match to another she was her bitch until the next diva's match. These terms could be negotiated slightly, for instance AJ promising she would let Beth just take one little ass fucking, then she could go. But that had been last night, and AJ hadn't promised not to do anything to Beth before their match tonight. Even if there was no time for a lengthy butt pounding AJ had enough time to do plenty of damage to Beth's flawless reputation as a top through a quick anal fucking or making Beth lick her ass or something. FUCK! Why did Beth have to spend the whole day plotting her revenge, and trying not to imagine AJ fucking her big ass? What the hell was wrong with her?

Meanwhile AJ was going over the edge of yet another orgasm, this one so powerful she literally blacked out for a second. To be fair her own exhaustion probably was a factor, but either way she was dimly aware of herself falling but instead of hitting hard concrete she landed on something soft. Or more accurately her head landed on two very soft things which seemed very familiar to her.

Then with the following words AJ realise she was in maybe her favourite place in the entire world, her girlfriend's strong arms, "It's ok, I've got you baby."

AJ smiled softly as Kaitlyn gently kissed her forehead, taking a moment to enjoy the fact that her girlfriend was literally there to catch her when she fell. Then AJ turned her attention to the mean girl who had used to torture her, Kaitlyn and just about everybody else, a wide grin crossing the tiny brunette's face as she spotted the state of the usually proud blonde.

Maryse was still lying face down and ass up, allowing AJ and the rest of the divas to stare at her gaping butt hole, Maryse still trembling from the after-shocks of her orgasms as the other divas made fun of her and praised AJ.

"Nice work baby, you really destroyed that hole." Kaitlyn grinned, licking her lips at the beautiful sight in front of her.

"Yeah, you made the little hole Maryse shits from loose and gaping." Natalya grinned.

"And it'll probably stay loose and gaping for at least a few hours." Eve spoke from experience before adding somewhat exaggeratedly, "And she definitely won't be sitting right for a week.

"Spread your cheeks Maryse!" AJ suddenly yelled out, "Make sure everyone sees just how good I ass fucked you!"

Maryse left out yet another soft whimper but her hands immediately shot to her ass cheeks and spread them as wide as she could, leading to another soft round of giggles, cheers and murmurings.

"Wow, she's totally got that bitch housebroken." Alisha Fox murmured in disbelief.

"Yeah, it's so hot." Naomi grinned.

"Fuck yeah, forget about a week, that bitch will be lucky if she ever sits or shits right again!" Cameron laughed.

"Yeah-" Rosa began before noticing something out of the corner of her eye, causing her to look past Maryse and stammer, "B, Beth!"

Suddenly everyone looked past, or in some cases away, from the captivating sight of a freshly ass fucked Maryse and over to the terrifying sight of the Alpha female of the WWE divas standing in front of the door to the locker room. This caused everyone in the room to get at least a little nervous.

Everyone except AJ of course, "What are you waiting for French Poodle? I said show everyone how good I ass fucked you, and that definitely includes your owner. So show her your gaping ass hole bitch!"

Even as AJ was talking Maryse was slowly moving herself around so that her ass was facing Beth, even remembering to spread her ass cheeks so The Glamazon could get the best look possible at her well opened back door.

Once Maryse was in the correct position AJ murmured, "So... what do you think?"

Beth glanced from Maryse's gaping butt hole to AJ's grinning face, something about the letter telling her she needed to choose her words carefully. In the end she went with a truthful, "It's not a bad gape."

"Is it good enough?" AJ asked hopefully, "Does, does this mean I can be one of your tops?"

Beth gritted her teeth. To everyone else it clearly sounded like AJ was asking to become a top, a.k.a. one of Beth's personal bitches who's ass holes were for her only, but Beth knew exactly what AJ was implying and it made The Glamazon so mad she nearly lunged at the tiny brunette. However if she did all it would take was a few words from AJ and Beth would be the one with a dildo up her ass, which would probably be her fate if she didn't give AJ what she wanted. So, trying to keep a little of her control, Beth murmured, "We'll see."

"You need more of a demonstration? No problem." AJ grinned, turning her attention to Maryse, "Hey little French Poodle, get over here and suck your ass juice off my cock!"

Unintentionally letting out a sound which was similar to a small dog whining Maryse let go of her butt cheeks and crawled over to where a now clearly tired AJ was sitting on the floor, the French-Canadian grimacing with every move.

Maryse was not sure what was more humiliating, the pain in her ass or having to go ass to mouth. On the one hand her ass hurts so much she would probably just lay on her front on the floor when AJ was done with her, the other divas revelling in her humiliation as they would get to watch her ass hole ever so slowly recover from being abused. The last time Beth had done this to her Maryse had laid on the dirty floor until the arena was closing, and even then her return to her hotel room had been hell, and given the way her ass was currently aching this time promised to be no different. On the other hand sucking on a cock which had been inside an ass was perhaps the nastiest thing Maryse had been involved with, and when she was the one going ass to mouth in front of an audience it felt like the ultimate form of humiliation, and to have to do it for little AJ Lee rather than the big tough Glamazon Beth Phoenix was somehow far worse.

Of course the most disgraceful part was how much Maryse's treacherous body got off on it, the former diva's champion shuddering with overwhelming shame and twisted pleasure as she wrapped her lips around the head of AJ's strap on and tasted the deepest part of her ass for the first time in two years. The flavour was not one she'd missed, nor was the verbal abuse she received from doing it, but as her debasement was almost over Maryse focused on cleaning AJ's cock as quickly as possible. That meant slurping forcefully on the head of AJ's dildo followed by the shaft, Maryse soon bobbing her head up and down on the full length of the fake cock as she took it down her throat with a minimum amount of gagging.

As she quickly but thoroughly cleaned the cock of her own ass juices Maryse tried not to do two things, moan and look up at AJ. She failed on both counts, moaning not because she loved the taste of her own ass like the other ATM sluts surrounding her but because her body was reacting favourably to being humiliated. That was why she also moaned when looking at the grinning brunette, Maryse being reminded just how amazing this tiny diva had made her feel. How hard she had made her cum. How much Maryse had loved being little AJ's bitch. Her body! Her body had loved it, had wanted it and needed it, which was the only reason Maryse had said whatever necessary to make AJ fuck her hard. Or at least that's what Maryse told herself.

None of the other divas believed Maryse was just doing what she had too, especially not AJ. Sure, they were all watching Maryse eagerly sucking her own ass juice off AJ's cock, and before that they had witnessed Maryse begging for a hard butt fucking and cum like a total anal whore when she got her ass pounded. That alone was evidence enough for most that Maryse was now a bottom, or at least had been broken enough so they could all get a piece of that bitchy French-Canadian ass. However through it all Maryse reminded AJ of someone who was standing right in front of her.

It was really hard to tear her eyes away from Maryse bobbing her head up and down on her dildo. Hell, AJ had never thought she'd ever get any type of head from Maryse before tonight, now she'd had both. And the ever so slightly less enjoyable version had the added bonus of Maryse cleaning her own ass juice off of AJ's dildo, making the sight almost impossible to tear herself away from. But AJ managed it, and it was totally worth it to look up into the eyes of the mighty Beth Phoenix, a woman who used to terrify AJ, now looking on nervously.

The Glamazon was nervous. Afraid, even. The mighty Glamazon Beth Phoenix was afraid of little AJ Lee. Or more accurately what AJ would do next.

The temptation to make Beth bend over was almost overwhelming. AJ could ass fuck The Glamazon right here right now in front of all the other divas and do the one thing no other WWE diva had done since Beth became part of the main roster and become the top dog, head Dom, the Alpha female of the WWE. But that would send things into chaos. Divas at each other's throats to get on top, AJ constantly having to watch her own ass while someone tried to overthrow her. No. She was going to take her time with Beth. Make The Glamazon want to submit to her. Maybe butt fuck a few of the other dominant divas like Eve or Natalya. Slowly take control like some kind of super cool ninja. Or maybe she'd just let Beth keep being in control so she could secretly be butt fucking the Alpha female of the WWE. Hell, even if Beth turned the tables and started dominating her AJ wouldn't mind so much, although she hoped she'd get to fuck Beth's heavenly tight butt at least once more first.

In the meantime AJ was determined to take full advantage of her current situation. That meant gripping a handful of blonde hair and yanking it up and down, forcing Maryse to bob her head on the dildo faster and harder. Of course Maryse let out a garbled complaint, but didn't try to pull away. It was the same story when AJ pushed Maryse all the way down so the full length of the dick was inside the blonde's mouth/throat and then held her for several seconds. Then it was more or less the same thing with only a few more additional whimpers from Maryse as AJ began using her bitchy mouth as a fuck hole, the tiny brunette thrusting in and out of the blonde's throat while the other WWE divas joyfully cheered her on.

"Oh yeah, fuck that bitch's throat! Fuck it like you fucked her whore ass!" Eve practically yelled, "Fuck that throat so hard that the bitch fucking chokes!"

"Mmmmm yeah, make her a face pussy!" Kelly added eagerly, "Mmmmm that's so hot! Do to her what she always does to us after a butt pounding. Give her a taste of her own medicine, and a taste of her own ass!"

"Fuck AJ, you look so sexy fucking that bitch's face!" Kaitlyn called out, "Mmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmm fuck that model face of hers hard! Oh God, I love you so much baby."

"I love you too sweetie." AJ grinned at Kaitlyn before again going back to glancing from Beth to Maryse as she added, "Now... who else wants a piece of this ass?"