The Bigger They Are Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

Given the smile AJ gave her when the tiny brunette dismounted her face, jumped up and landed flat on the large blonde's body in something resembling a wrestling move Beth realised that her temporary top was thinking something along the same lines. Which wasn't surprising as she had drilled that idea into the heads of all her sluts, Beth blushing briefly in shame before frowning as anger flooded her body at being so easily humiliated by the physically weaker WWE diva.

Opening her mouth Beth was about to give AJ a piece of her mind, The Glamazon hoping to intimidate her way back on top. However before she could get a word out AJ's lips crashed against her own and Beth's tongue found herself fighting for its life. In a way she lost that fight, but only because AJ cheated by tweaking her nipples, and she remained very much alive even if she did have to live through the humiliation of yet again being dominated by the smaller girl, although it was nothing compared to what was about to happen.

After a few minutes of passionate tongue kissing AJ pulled back and grinned, "Come on Beth, let's go pick out a nice big dildo to stretch out that tight little ass hole of yours."

With that AJ jumped up and skipped over to her bag, the grin only leaving her face when she saw that Beth was still lying on the bed. One menacing frown from the tiny brunette later Beth was jumping off the bed and awkwardly shuffling over to where AJ was now standing, the muscular blonde becoming brave again once she was standing in front of her new top, the once mighty Glamazon staring coldly into her fellow diva's eyes as she effortlessly towered over her like a playground bully.

There was certainly a time where AJ would have found this terrifying, now she just found it cute, the tiny brunette giggling as she picked up her bag and opened it to reveal her collection of dildos and then when she was sure the blonde had got a good look she slapped Beth's ass playfully. She then opened her mouth to say something but stopped as Beth cried out in pain, her sore butt unable to take even a little spank without the mighty Glamazon crying out like a little girl. This caused AJ to laugh in her bitch's face, which in turn made Beth give her another cute little menacing look.

"So what do you think Beth? Which of these butt stretchers should I stuff up your big fat ass? Huh? I've got big, bigger, huge and rectum wrecking? Come on, don't be shy reach out and touch them. Do it!" AJ yelled that last part, causing Beth to reach out and quickly start touching her dildo, the blonde looking as nervous as hell as she closed her hand around each cock in turn until she could feel just how big and long each one was, "Mmmmmm, that's it, feel those big cocks. Imagine what they would feel like stretching your tight little anal ring. Ooooooh, you remember that one, don't you Beth? Yeahhhhh, that's the dick I used to pop your anal cherry. Oh we just got to use that one. Here, take it and strap it on to me. Get me ready to fuck your big fat ass."

Beth whimpered like a little bitch at this command but didn't hesitate to take the offered strap-on, the muscular blonde obviously considering strapping it on herself before she submissively fell to her knees and held out the straps for AJ to step into. Once she had put her bag down and retrieved a bottle of anal lube AJ happily slipped into the harness and watched with glee as the mighty Glamazon pulled the device up her thighs and then secured the straps before looking up to her for further instruction. AJ gave it to her in the form of handing her the bottle of lube, Beth whimpering again as she took it, squirted some of the gel onto her hand and then started rubbing the slippery liquid into the shaft.

"Mmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmm, that's it bitch, jerk off my cock like it was real. Ohhhhhh, imagine how every inch of that long, thick cock is going to feel inside your big fat ass, stretching out your tightest fuck hole and then filling your forbidden passage so I can give you a nice, long, hard butt fucking." AJ taunted the kneeling WWE diva, saying a whole lot more as she watched Beth thoroughly cover every inch of it strap-on. Then AJ smacked Beth's hand away and got back on the bed, this time on her back, before ordering, "Now lube your hole! Mmmmmmmmm, lube your tight little butt hole so it's nice and ready for this dick. NO! I want you to show me. I want you to present your big fat ass to me so I can watch you fingering your ass hole so you can take my dick up that big slutty bottom of yours!"

For a moment Beth glared at AJ, then she lowered her head in submission, stood up, turned around and bent over, presenting her big booty to her owner. Which of course had AJ grinning widely, but not as wide as when the once mighty Glamazon reached back and spread one of her cheeks with one hand so she could started rubbing her cute little butt hole with the fingers of the other. Then the grin became almost physically painful as Beth penetrated her own butt hole, moaning in pleasure in the process, proving while this humiliated the blonde beyond belief she was enjoying it, the Alpha female of the WWE continuing to moan as she began finger fucking her own ass hole, soon picking up the pace and even adding a second finger.

AJ watched this gorgeous little display of submission for several minutes, taunting Beth at random intervals throughout before finally ordering, "Ok stop fingering your ass like a slut and come sit on this dick. Mmmmmm, I want the big, tough Glamazon to come ride the dick which popped her anal cherry with her ass hole. Oooooooh, and do it reverse cowgirl. I want to watch that big booty bounce on my cock, those big fat cheeks jiggling while Beth Phoenix, the Alpha female of the WWE, rides my strap-on like a total ass whore! Oh, and spread your ass cheeks. I want a good look at Beth Phoenix's ass hole stretching for my big cock!"

Beth was unable to stop herself from letting out a really pathetic sounding whimper as she took her fingers out of her butt, turned around and slowly got in the requested position, pathetically whimpering again once she was spreading her ass cheeks and beginning to slowly lower herself down. Almost immediately she felt a little bit of retroactive respect for all the women she had forced to do this because even with AJ holding the dildo firmly upright by the base, like Beth herself had done many times when she was in her proper position, it wasn't easy to guide her ass hole to the fake cock. She missed more than once and even when she connected, felt that unforgiving man-made meat against the entrance to her forbidden passage, it took a lot for Beth to summon the courage to lower herself further.

When she finally did it Beth gritted her teeth and closed her eyes to stop from whimpering again as she felt her ass hole stretching for AJ's cock, little by little that anal ring opening up until the head slid back into that only once penetrated bottom. The immediate sharp pain caused Beth to cry out and then whimper like a little bitch, the mighty Glamazon wishing she would just die with shame right at this horrific moment, the powerful former champion dressed in lingerie, spreading her ass cheeks and squatting over a strap-on dildo wearing AJ Lee, the Alpha female of the WWE penetrating her own butt hole on that pipsqueak's dick in a sign of total submission, and the worst part of it all was it all made her feel so incredibly wet.

Just when Beth didn't think it could get any worse AJ practically moaned, "Oh Beth, that's so hot. Your little ass hole stretching for my cock is soooooooo hot. Mmmmmm, I can't believe I have Beth Phoenix taking my cock up her ass like a total bitch, but here you are. And ohhhhhh, I can just watch you squatting over my dick all night long, your pretty little ass hole stretching for my dick, but I don't think that would be much fun for you. So how about you get the rest of my big cock up that fat ass of yours, huh? Mmmmm, come on oh mighty Glamazon, get that ass on my cock. Be a good little Glamazon and stuff every inch of that big dildo up your butt like the little anal whore I've turned you into."

Part of Beth screamed at herself to offer a retort but what could she possibly say? She had lost, AJ had won, and now all she could do was try not to become the anal whore AJ claimed she now was, the muscular blonde telling herself over and over again she was a dominant Alpha female, not a submissive anal whore, as inch by inch she took the other girl's cock up her ass until finally there was no more to take. And then, when Beth's butt cheeks came to rest against AJ's lap, announcing the blonde had taken every inch of that monster dildo into her butt, the mighty Glamazon whimpered like a little bitch.

"Yay Beth, you did it!" AJ exclaimed, "Mmmmmm, 10 inches of dick right up your big fat ass. Oh it looks so good, mmmmmm, you look so hot sitting on my lap with 10 inches of dick stuffed in your big fat ass Beth! And now I want you to ride it like the bitch you are. Come on, move that fat ass. I wanna see that big booty bounce on my cock. Mmmmmm, show me how much Beth Phoenix loves my dick in her fat ass by bouncing up and down and giving yourself pleasure. Come on, nice and slow. Make yourself want to cum on my cock like the anal whore you are."

No one used to talk to Beth like that, and she never thought the first one to do so would be little AJ Lee who had been so timid and meek around her during their first meeting. Ironically in the middle of their first meeting Beth had made AJ anally ride her strap-on cock, but by then AJ's ass hole was thoroughly loosened up by hours of having The Glamazon brutally pounding her pooper from behind so it was easy for the tiny brunette to drop her gaping butt hole down on Beth's dick and take every inch. Then AJ had rode her dildo with such enthusiasm, the countless orgasms she had already given her leaving the little pipsqueak delirious and eager for more. Now it was Beth who was slowly lifting herself up and then down on AJ's dick, the powerful former women's and diva's champion officially starting her second ever butt fucking.

When she first lifted herself up Beth let out the cuteist little sigh of relief as part of her rectum was freed from the dildo stretching it open and thus allowed to relax. This was followed by an incoherent sound AJ couldn't quite describe escaping the blonde's lips as Beth fully impaled her big butt on that cock again, the sound being repeated for the first half a dozen thrusts. After that Beth started making some very clear sounds of pleasure, despite the fact that The Glamazon was desperately trying to hide them. Then finally the woman who had viciously sodomised every diva on the current roster gave up trying to hide it and her cries, whimpers, squeals, groans, and moans began to echo around the room.

It was a delightful soundtrack to the work of art AJ was devouring with her eyes, the tiny brunette first captivated by watching the rectum wrecking former champion's ass hole slowly stretch and then accept the big strap-on dildo inside it. Inch after inch slowly disappeared into that fat ass until Beth's stretched wide butt hole started sliding up and down the toy cock like a professional whore's mouth hungry for a load of cum. Sadly AJ had no sperm to fill Beth's butt with, but honestly her cock seemed to be doing just fine, the fact that the feared Glamazon were spreading her cheeks the entire time to give AJ a better view of her brutalised back hole only making this moment more perfect.

AJ couldn't believe she had ever been scared of this woman. In the back of her mind she remembered The Glamazon as an ass wrecking machine, the other woman literally a Terminator who had been sent back in time to terminate ass holes. It used to make sense, Beth had no mercy just like a killing machine, and she brutalised butt holes with machine-like efficiency, the powerful blonde pounding her collection of strap-on dildos deep into AJ's guts and the guts of all the other divas on the roster. Now Beth was acting like just another WWE diva eager to give up her ass for the mind-numbing pleasure anal submission could bring her, this once mighty woman never seeming more fragile or human to AJ. Or beautiful for that matter.

In total contrast to that AJ had never felt more powerful than right now. Well, maybe popping The Glamazon's anal cherry had made her feel ever so slightly more powerful, but it wasn't by much considering not only did she have Beth Phoenix bouncing her ass hole up and down her dick but the blonde was wearing beautiful lingerie which framed her obscenely stretched ass hole sliding up and down, up and down, up and down that cock. Oh AJ could have happily kept this going all night, the tiny brunette at least planning to spend another hour or so just watching Beth's ass bounce for her.

Then the mighty Glamazon whimpered pathetically, "Please AJ..."

Grinning wickedly AJ asked, "Please what Beth?"

Blushing furiously Beth forced herself to add, "Let me cum."

"Oh, let you cum... how do you want me to let you cum Beth?" AJ asked, and then when there wasn't an immediate response asked, "Do you want me to let you slam your little bitch hole on my dick and cum like the bitch you are? Do ya? Mmmmmmm, is that what the big, tough Glamazon wants? Does the scary Glamazon want to cum with my dick up her ass? Huh? You do don't you Beth. You want to cum with my big fat dick inside your big fat ass. The mighty Glamazon wants to cum like a bitch with a dick in her ass! Say it bitch, say it!"

"Yes! Yes I want it! Is that what you want to hear AJ? I want to cum like a bitch with a dick in my ass!" Beth half wept, half cried out in anger, "I want to cum like a bitch with a dick in my ass! Mmmmmm Gaaaawwwwwddddddd I need to cum like a bitch with a dick in her ass! Please let me cum like a bitch with a dick in my ass! Please AJ, please let me cum!"

"I'll think about it." AJ said thoughtfully, then as Beth was whimpering and this response added, "First entertain me some more with that big fat ass of yours. Mmmmmm, entertain me by shaking that big booty. Mmmmmmm, give me, your top, a nice little booty shake. Take your hands off your fat ass and shake it for me. Ohhhhhhh yeah, shake your big booty for your top like a good little fat assed bitch. Mmmmmm fuck yeah, booty shake for me Beth, booty shake for your top."

It was a relief to change positions as Beth's joints felt stiff and the last position had been awkward without almost any chance of cumming. Now there was a chance, something which was very important to Beth as she began to 'booty shake' for her 'top'. It was probably a new low for her, which was really saying something, but the thought of the amazing pleasure to come made it seem worth it. And at least the end was near. Oh who was Beth kidding, she wanted to cum. She desperately wanted to cum like a bitch with a dick in her ass.

Shaking her booty around like that kind of hurt at first, the dildo rattling around inside her bowels and stretching her anal walls even wider than before. But after an embarrassingly short time it began to feel good and the mighty Glamazon found herself moaning in pleasure again. Beth also blushed again, both because of this latest indignity and because she was so turned on by it. Her shame continued when she properly restarted the sodomy, Beth grabbing onto her knees and lifting herself up until two thirds of the dildo was out of her ass and then she slammed herself back down. She then repeated the process over and over again until she was pounding her own ass hole on that fake cock as hard as she could.

Despite trying not to Beth could help a look over her shoulder at the unsurprisingly grinning AJ, the muscular blonde horrified and terrified to find her heart fluttering at the thought of pleasing the tiny brunette. At the thought of pleasing her top. As in more and more she was thinking of AJ as her top and if Beth wasn't careful soon she really would be this younger girl's bitch, and she couldn't let that happen. She just couldn't. So she did her best to block out who was doing this to her and concentrate on just destroying her own ass hole, which made Beth feel even more submissive but at least it was generalised submission as opposed to being submissive to someone in particular.

After enjoying the little butt shaking show for who knows how long AJ finally took pity on her bitch who at that point was pathetically whimpering most non-stop, "Ok Beth, since you've been a good girl... you have my permission to cum like a bitch with a dick in your ass. Mmmmmm, come on bitch, do it! Cum for me! Switch positions if you have too, I don't care, just make yourself cum. Make yourself cum like a bitch with a dick in your ass like the slutty little anal whore you are!"

Letting out some kind of sound of gratitude, Beth honestly wasn't sure what, the blonde reached behind her, grabbed onto the sheets while resting some of her weight on her elbows and lower arm. She then got off her knees and lifted herself up onto her legs for the leverage she needed. Then, oh then, she began hammering her ass hole with every ounce of her strength, perhaps putting even last night to shame as she began to scream hysterically and cum ridiculously hard. Her juices literally squirted out of her cunt and her body shook but Beth was ravenous for more so she pushed herself on until she was gasping for breath and drenched in sweat. Even then it felt like an hour before she collapsed onto AJ's body, Beth still twitching from the force of her orgasms.

AJ graciously gave Beth about a minute to recover, then she flipped them so the blonde was lying on her stomach with the brunette on top of her, their two bodies still connected by the massive dildo between them. Then, after another minute, AJ grabbed onto the bed sheets, lifted herself up onto her tiptoes, and started doing push-ups into Beth's butt, the once terrifying Glamazon whimpering pathetically as her poor ass hole continued to be abused.

It may have seemed cruel but AJ ignored the blonde, partly because The Glamazon had never shown her any mercy but mostly because Beth soon started moaning in pleasure even as she continued to protest. Then all of a sudden Beth completely changed her tune, the blonde even pushing her butt back against AJ's anal invading thrusts and she began to shamelessly beg for more.

"Oh God AJ, aaaaahhhhhh shitttt, fuck me! Fuck my ass! Oh my God, it feels so good, mmmmmmm, your dick feels soooooooo gooooooddddddd in my ass, oh fuck me!" Beth moaned, "Please fuck my big fat ass, oh my God it's soooooo gooooodddddd, I love having your dick in my ass! I love your big dick, it feels so good in my ass, ooooooohhhhhhhh please fuck me, mmmmmmm, fuck my slutty little ass hole and gape it wide open, oh fuck, treat me like a total fucking anal whore, oh fuck me, fuck me, fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me FUCK ME!"

Only too happy to oblige AJ used every ounce of her strength to drill the other diva's butt hole, Beth's moans for more quickly becoming incoherent squeals of pleasure as she slammed the mighty Glamazon's tightest hole. Although right now it was more of a snug fit for AJ's strap-on dick, the little brunette hammering that long thick piece of rubber in and out of Beth's back hole until she had the former champion cumming against the sheets, the stronger woman grinding her cream leaking cunt against the bed and shamelessly pumping her ass back against AJ's rectum wrecking thrusts.

It took all of AJ's previous experience with Kaitlyn to hang on to the wildly orgasming Beth Phoenix, but it was totally worth it for how powerful it felt to sodomise the Alpha female of the WWE this way. It somehow felt more primal and dominant than simply having Beth ride her, AJ enhancing those primal and dominant feelings by grabbing onto Beth's hands, which were frantically grabbing the bed sheets, and sinking her teeth into the blonde's upper back and neck, although it was a strain for her to reach the latter. Unfortunately this caused Beth to cum extra hard, one particularly violent orgasm knocking AJ off completely.

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers