The Bigger They Are Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Of course by that time AJ was just too tired to hang on, and probably would have stopped anyway soon afterwards, most likely by collapsing down onto Beth and passing out. Still, AJ was worried this would somewhat damage the role she had been on as a dominating top, so to save face she used the last of her energy to sit up, deliver a hard smack to Beth's big booty and then strategically collapsed back down onto the sheets.

Just before she collapsed, in as dignified a way as possible, AJ called out, "Spread your ass cheeks for me. I want to see how open your butt hole is."

Beth let out an adorable whimper of humiliation and then, just as AJ was worried she'd have to exert energy she didn't have smacking Beth's butt again to save her street cred, the muscular blonde slowly got up, positioned herself kneeling in front of AJ with her ass pointed at her, and then the mighty Glamazon reached back and spread her ass cheeks, presenting AJ with her handiwork.

The perverted sight left AJ speechless for quite a while. Beth's butt cheeks were even redder than before, and more importantly her butt hole was gaping even wider than it had the previous night, AJ able to see deep into the Glamazon's rectum via the huge crater in between her cheeks. It was so hot and empowering, a huge grin crossing AJ's face pretty much the moment she saw just how battered and loose Beth's butt now was.

After what felt like an eternity of just staring AJ called out, "Mmmmmm, wow... now that's what I call a gape. Oooooh, it looks so cute. You look so cute Beth with a gaping butt hole. But you know what would be even cuter? Your lips wrapped around my cock, giving me the blow job I deserve after pounding your big fat ass so good. Come on bitch, you know how this works, I just fucked you up the ass, now you suck my cock clean like the good little ass to mouth whore you are!"

With another adorable whimper from Beth she slowly let go of her cheeks in turned around to look at AJ. Only instead of a death glare, or a look which hinted at revenge at all, Beth seemed the epitome of broken and submissive, the mighty Glamazon lowering her head in surrender before she crawled in between AJ's legs. There was a moment of hesitation, AJ half expecting Beth to finally forsake the rules of the diva hierarchy by tearing that dildo away from her body and then beating her with it. And then ass fucking her with it. But no, Beth just took the cock into her mouth like a good bitch, even moaning loudly as she did so.

That moan was incredibly shameful but there was just something about tasting her own ass which drove Beth wild. Especially when it came to the deepest part of her ass, Beth very aware that's what this tip had been hammering just moments before she gave it a very wet sloppy sucking, the muscular blonde beginning to bob her head on the toy cock like a little submissive bitch.

Beth used to wonder how women could allow themselves to be degraded in such a way, but now the tables had been turned on her so thoroughly she was beginning to understand that somewhat. Surrendering herself so completely to another woman, one much smaller and weaker than herself no less, was incredibly thrilling, and as much as she had loved humiliating her bitches Beth was finding that being on the receiving end of the humiliation even more enjoyable. And surely nothing could be more humiliating than sucking a strap-on which had just fucked your ass.

Proving that it could get more humiliating AJ began to taunt her again, "That's it Beth, suck my cock. Suck it you little cock sucker. Mmmmm, suck all your nasty little anal juices off that beautiful cock. Mmmmmm, clean it you slut! Be an ATM whore for me! Ohhhhhhhh yeah Beth, you make such a wonderful little bottom. I don't know why you ever bothered being a top when you're clearly meant to be a bottom, mmmmmm, taking it up the ass and going ass to mouth, ooooohhhhhhh, being a little bitch, mmmmm, my little bitch, oh Beth, suck my cock like the bitch you are! Suck my cock like the little bitch I turned you into! Suck my ass flavoured cock like the little bitch you were always meant to be!"

While saying those dreadful things AJ petted her, stroked her hair, and even let out these obnoxious cooing noises. And yet somehow this attention, and to some extent even the words, made Beth's heart flutter. Like she was proud to please her top, Beth realising that feeling might just be the thing which pushed her over the edge and turned her into AJ's bitch forever. Not that she was close to fully breaking, she just had to remember who she was, even as she did the most humiliating things imaginable.

So Beth told herself over and over again she was the Alpha female of the WWE and the most dominant woman in WWE history, even as she took inch after inch of strap-on cock into her mouth and down her throat. And when she was gagging on nearly the full length of the dildo, her mouth full with the taste of her own ass, Beth looked up into the eyes of the pipsqueak who had temporarily conquered her and tried to let her know she would get her revenge. But instead of being intimidated AJ just giggled and gave her an extra condescending pat on the head. Which she would pay for, Beth promised herself, before she focused all of her attention on cleaning AJ's cock.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers