The Biggest Cuck Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
B_Fuzzy
B_Fuzzy
34 Followers

"Oh, should I hire someone else and send Mayumi home?"

"No, I think you should know this and be careful."

"Oh, okay I understand, I guess." I was still quite confused by this conversation. I really did not know what Mariko expected me to do about it. She seemed really ashamed of what she had told me. She never brought it up again.

Mayumi flew in a couple of weeks later and we moved her into the downstairs bedroom that Mariko had stayed in. Mariko trained Mayumi in the liaison position with our Japanese clients. Then Mayumi started to work on becoming a liaison for the rest of our clients. I was quickly finding that having a beautiful young, and available employee to show clients around the town was beneficial to the business.

Mayumi loved to go dancing and she loved to go to dinner. She took our clients out on the company dime. Occasionally, Mariko and I would join Mayumi and the clients out for a night on the town. Although Mariko and I were more inclined to enjoy an evening in while Mayumi was out having fun.

I kept what Mariko had said in mind when I heard Mayumi agree to take clients out for dinner after work. But I saw no sign that anything questionable had occurred. She was always bringing in receipts for dinner and drinks. With Mayumi staying at our house I knew when she got home from these social outings. She was never out after the bars closed and when she came home she was always sober and she looked as nice as she did when she left.

The clients always seemed to leave saying how much they enjoyed their time in Cleveland. This led to a lot of sales growth for the company. My life had finally come together. I sold Mariko's dad a partnership in the business and he began marketing our products directly in Japan. Mariko and I were talking about having a family of our own. We decided that now was the time.

It was only two months later that Mariko announced she was pregnant. I was ecstatic. We had a long day of celebration. I had a lot of champagne. Of course Mariko abstained. But Mayumi had joined me in toasting with some of the office employees and later at home.

Mariko went to bed and I went out to the hot tub to relax and dream of the future. I left the lights off outside because it was late and I didn't want to disturb the neighbors with the lighting. I was just sort of dozing and feeling fantastic when I heard Mariko slip into the tub with me.

She came over and stood in front of me rubbing my shoulders gently massaging me. Her little hands rubbed slowly down my front and came to rest on the front of my swim trunks. Her hand grasped my cock through the material and she repeatedly squeezed my cock making it rigid.

I was very relaxed, just enjoying her ministrations when she let go of my hardened cock turning away from me. I opened my eyes and saw her on the other side of the tub facing away from me with her face laying on her arms. I knew one of Mariko's favorite positions for sex was with me behind her.

I slipped out of my trunks and laid them on the side of the tub and came up behind Mariko. I laid my hands on her shoulders and rubbed her tender muscles. I reached around to her front and unhooked her bikini top from between her breasts. I nuzzled her neck and licked her ear as I rubbed her small nipples.

My bare cock was pressed between her legs under her tight butt. She was kneeling on the bench and I began to rub my cock back and forth against the crotch of her bikini bottoms. She was starting to rock her hips in time to my thrusts and I knew I had better make a move or I would cum in the water.

I slid my hands down to her hips and used my thumbs to drag her swim suit bottoms down her thighs. They stopped at her knees. I used my hand to position the end of my cock at her cunt hole from behind. I drove myself into her hot flesh and slowly stroked in and out.

We started to make waves in the tub with my thrusts. Her body just seemed to float onto my cock, up and down, up and down, up and down. I was enjoying this motion for several minutes. We were in another world and I felt like I could go on and on.

I reached back around her with my hands and grasped her tits. I pulled back on them as I drove my hard cock inside of Mariko's body over and over. I could tell she was trying to be quiet because we were outside. She was suppressing her little squeals that she makes when she gets excited. But I knew she was getting close.

I really began to thrust hard into her from behind over and over. Then I felt her body spasm and grab onto my cock. I could not take it anymore and I exploded into her body. I closed my eyes to savor the sensations.

But then I became aware that there was light around me and someone was gasping and crying. I opened my eyes and there was Mariko standing by the back door in her pajamas looking at us in the tub and sobbing hysterically.

I thrust my hips backwards removing my shrinking cock from the body in front of me. I grasped her head and turned it to face me immediately recognizing Mayumi. "No!" I yelled. "No! this can't be happening!"

Mariko ran back into the house. I hopped out of the pool naked and ran after her. When I caught up to her she had locked herself in our bedroom. I tried desperately to explain to her what had happened. But she would not believe me.

In the end Mariko moved back to Japan and had our baby there. She divorced me and refuses to honor our shared custody agreement. Mayumi denies seducing me. She claims I seduced her after she had too much champagne. Mariko's dad bought me out of the company.

I was able to keep the house. But it was a very lonely place. I got very drunk night after night and contemplated what had happened in my life. I realized I was now thirty eight years old with truly nothing to show for my life.

I couldn't help thinking that everything that happened to me was my fault. I had made my own bad choices along the way. I had managed to screw up my own life at every turn. So I pointed the gun I bought at the bottom of my chin and pulled the trigger. BANG!!!!!

The End

B_Fuzzy
B_Fuzzy
34 Followers
12