The Biker and the Beauties Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowed the pace, but began to pump deeper, forcing the head of my cock into the back of her throat. Julia tried her best to accommodate me, but began to gag and pulled back.

"Relax." I commanded. "Take a breath, relax your throat, and then swallow when I thrust forwards." Julia nodded; a determined look on her face. She took several breaths and then opened her mouth about my cock. I thrust my hips slowly forwards once more and this time I could feel my cockhead pass the restriction of her throat. She straightened her neck and swallowed around my cock, taking my length inch by inch, until I felt my balls squeezed by her chin. I waited, my cock deep in her throat, for just a moment before withdrawing. Julia drew another gasping breath, before I plunged in once more. Gradually I increased the pace, allowing her to become used to synchronising her breathing with each assault of my cock on her throat.

"That's it," I said. "You're swallowing cock like a true professional. You know that you are just a dirty whore at heart; you belong on your knees with a cock down your throat. In a few moments I'm going to come; I'm going to draw back and come in your mouth so that you can feel my spunk on your tongue. You're going to show me that spunk filling your mouth and then you're going to swallow it down, every drop, to show me how good a whore you are."

The words were harsh, uncouth, foul even, but I had judged my audience well. With each utterance she moaned, a combination of shame and lust; she was both attracted and repulsed by this side of herself. In truth, I represented the perfect opportunity for her to experience these forbidden feelings, as she knew that I was a civilised and caring individual, and that this was just a role, a persona that I had donned for her. She was, in all likelihood, fearful of searching out a genuine 'piece of rough' in case the danger that it represented became all too real, and she found herself with no escape.

The vibration of her moans reverberated around my cock and drove me over the edge. I felt my balls contract and despite my words the first emission surged directly down her throat, into her belly. I pulled sharply back, and was rewarded by the sensation of my spunk washing over her tongue. As my balls emptied, she swirled her tongue about my cockhead and her cheeks hollowed as she sucked me dry. I pulled slowly out of her and her lips tightened about my shaft in vain attempt to contain my sperm.

Julia knelt for a moment, with a trickle of white sliding slowly down her chin to fall in slow motion to land on an erect nipple. She angled her head back so as not to spill any more of the precious fluid and then opened her mouth to display her catch, her tongue emerging from the flood of thick, white spunk. I smiled down in benediction at her questioning gaze.

"That's a good little whore. Are you savouring the taste, the texture? Do you like it?"

She nodded, careful not to spill any more from her quivering lips.

"Good, now swallow it, every drop."

She closed both mouth and eyes, and I watched her larynx bob as she swallowed it all in one huge gulp. Looking up at me once more, she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue for inspection, an expression of triumph on her face.

"Good," I allowed, "but next time, do not close your eyes. A good whore feels no shame in her actions, especially a dirty whore, like you."

Julia nodded vigorously as though she were a dutiful student.

"Now, clean that spunk you spilt on your nipple; swallow that down as well. And then clean off my cock, suck every last drop from it, OK?"

Totally submissive, engrossed in her role, Julia complied, carefully transferring the sperm from nipple to manicured finger and then sensuously sucking it dry. Finally she engulfed my semi-rigid cock in her mouth and sucked it clean of all our fluids. Her ministrations achieved twofold affect, returning it to rigidity as well as removing its coating of sperm. Releasing it with a pop, she carefully examined it to ensure it was clean once more.

I bent then, and, placing my hands at her waist, lifted her in one smooth movement to hold her just off the ground in front of me. I steadied her for a moment before plunging my cock to the hilt in her pussy.

"What?" I said, looking directly into her ice-blue eyes. "You didn't think I was finished with you already, did you?"

She gulped nervously, before shaking her head. I walked forward with the girl supported only on my arms and rigid prick, before placing her arse on the cold hard wood of the boardroom table once more.

Looking down at her I said, "First, I'm going to plough your cunt until you beg me to stop, and I'm going to suck on those pretty pink nipples until they are red and swollen." She regarded me with trepidation at the words, but also with expectant lust. She was afraid and at the same time overwhelmingly excited at the prospect. "And then," I continued. "I'm going to turn you over and I'm going to rape your virgin arse."

Her eyes widened at this, and a look of genuine fear crossed her face. I hardened my tone, resolute in the face of her fear. "No argument, whore, you have to learn to take it up the arse to be a filthy whore, and I'm going to fill your arse with my cock, right up to the hilt. I'm going to fuck your arse until you can take no more and then I'm going to spray my cum all over your filthy body, and you will rub it in to join the oil and the dirt. Do you understand?"

Julia looked absolutely terrified at the thought, but slowly, tenuously, she nodded, aware of what was to come, and at some hidden level, wanting it.

With her acceptance given, however reluctantly, I began to fulfil the first of my promises. I knew that, having come once already, I would have far more endurance than usual, certainly able to outlast this young thing. I thrust my cock into her, keeping up a steady but slowly increasing pace. I grasped her hips firmly as my pace steadily increased and her breathing increased in pace and volume to match.

As her panting turned to load moans, I bent over her and turned my attention to her, as yet untouched, nipples. Drawing first one, and then the other into my mouth, I sucked hard on them, squeezing the nipples hard between my tongue and palate. She hissed as I did this, but at the same time thrusting her little breasts forward for more. I reciprocated by engulfing as much as I could of her breasts with my mouth, drawing them in with a hard suction that left her nipples distended and hypersensitive to the movement of my tongue across their surface.

As I drew back off each breast I ran my teeth the length of each swollen nipple causing new gasps of mixed pleasure and pain. This attention, combined with my now frenetic ploughing of her cunt, brought her to her second climax of the evening. She gasped and moaned beneath me as the walls of her cunt rippled about my cock, but still I continued to plough into her and she continued to orgasm beneath me.

"No, no," she panted. "No more, it hurts." But I ploughed on regardless. Soon the 'No's' subsided to moans and then... "Oh my God, yes, Yes, YES!" as she climaxed again, and again, and yet again, each orgasm merging into the next as she came and came.

Finally I took pity on her and withdrew, leaving her panting on the table, unable to move after her exertions. As she lay there, recovering slowly from my assault, I looked her up and down. As promised, her nipples were engorged and red raw; they would be painful to the touch for days. Likewise her inner labia were red and puffy, swollen so much by our fucking that they extended far outside her pussy. I doubted she would be able to wear either bra or panties for days without the friction being intolerable on the sensitive skin.

Suddenly I flipped her over, leant in and spat squarely on the puckered star of her exposed anus.

"Oh, God, no!" she gasped.

"Oh yes, your arse is mine," I said, and placed one filthy digit directly over the entrance to her bowels. I pressed in, the saliva slicking my finger and easing the access. The tip, the first knuckle, the second, and then the entire finger disappeared into her depths.

"No, please," she moaned.

"Are you a filthy whore?" I asked, my finger rigid but immobile in her depths.

"Uh, yes," was the meek reply.

"Did you swallow my cock until you were breathing hair?"

"Yes."

"Is your body as filthy as your mind? Does it bear the marks of your degradation?"

"Yes."

"And does a filthy whore welcome any hole being filled, whether it is by finger or cock?"

"Yes," she sobbed.

"Then take it and don't complain." I started pumping my finger in and out of her anus.

She sobbed. This was the final degradation. But even as she did so, her anus began to relax and accept my finger. Her mind might rebel at this forbidden act, but her body welcomed it. I spat again to increase the lubrication and added a second finger. There were black streaks now on the inner cleft of her arse, where my fingers strove to part her cheeks. After a few moments I added a third finger, stretching her back passage in readiness for my cock.

Her sobs were muted now, and were turning slowly to moans as her pain and humiliation turned to pleasure and lust. Finally I was ready, and withdrawing my fingers, I held her gaping anus open as I positioned the tip of my cock at the entrance. Slowly, carefully, I pushed the head into the shrinking gap. God it was tight, the tightest I had ever felt. I knew now that her reticence had not been feigned; she was truly an anal virgin. She moaned loud and long as I pushed slowly inwards. It seemed interminable but finally my cock rested in her arse, right to the hilt, my balls hanging down onto her cunt.

"There," I said in a soothing tone. "It's all in; my cock is in your arse, and I'm ready to fuck you."

"But it hurts," she moaned.

"And so it should," I replied. "At first; but then, if you relax, the pain will turn to pleasure, as you are filled as never before.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, don't worry. All filthy whores love this."

With that I began to slowly fuck her arse. At first it was almost impossibly tight. Her sphincter, never before subject to an assault like this, remained rigid and tight on the shaft of my cock. But slowly, as I increased the pace, she relaxed, and the resistance faded. This, in turn, allowed me to pump into her bowels at an ever increasing pace until I was pounding her as hard and fast as I had ploughed her cunt.

With each thrust her belly slapped down onto the boardroom table, the sweat of our exertions producing loud whip-cracks as her flesh hit the smooth wood. Her breathing increased apace with my thrusts and became loud moans as the pain, as promised, became unimagined pleasure.

"Oh. My. God." she grunted. "Yeeessss."

With this she began to come yet again. I could feel the walls of her cunt rippling with orgasm through the narrow bridge of skin and muscle that separated it from the passage of her bowels. At the same time, her anus once more contracted about my shaft. I knew that it was only a matter of time before I came myself, and I fought to delay the inevitable, reciting calculus in my head.

Finally my moment of release arrived and I pulled roughly from Julia's arse and flipped her over onto her back. I grabbed my cock as it began to spew copious strings of sticky white spunk onto her body. The first splashed onto her belly; the second and third, both stronger, left ropes of white across her breasts, face and hair; the forth disgorged upon her breasts; while the fifth and final fell squarely upon her gaping cunt.

The setting sun threw surreal and ever changing shadows across the naked woman in front of me, and painted the pale flesh in a myriad of rainbow hues. She lay before me on the boardroom table of one the richest banks in the City of London, glistening with the sweat of our combined exertions, her pale blonde hair fanned out about her head. Her breasts heaved and quivered in time with her laboured breathing; and her hands fluttered and clenched either side as she slowly descended from the plateau of her orgasm.

She was, in truth, the very image of a filthy whore. She was covered in the black of oil and grime, and the pearlescent white of spent semen. She glistened with sweat, and she was red raw to the point of pain, at nipple, cunt and anus. Her hair, once a pristine ash blonde, now bore the same signs as the rest of her body, matted and begrimed.

I stuffed my spent cock into my pants and zipped up my leggings. I left her panting on the table and picked up the lacy remnants that I had torn from her body. These I stuffed into my jacket... souvenirs.

Returning to the boardroom, I leant over and kissed her gently on the lips, my first truly gentle act of the evening. The shadows in the room were lengthening as darkness swiftly fell. Outside the city sparkled as the lights of office, streetlamp and vehicle vied to bring light to the increasing gloom.

I gave her one last command before pulling her up from the table. "Now rub that sperm on your belly and breasts into your skin. I want you to stink of it."

She looked up at me; those ice blue eyes slightly glazed, and almost absentmindedly rubbed the sticky secretions all across her body. As her fingers moved across her nipples and cunt she winced at the pain caused by even this gentle touch.

"Leave your face and hair." I commanded, halting her before she could remove the evidence of our debauchery.

"Come with me." She followed.

"Pick up your skirt and jacket." She complied.

It was a measure of her submission that she made no move to dress, but held her tailored suit loosely in her hands.

I beckoned her and we moved to the lifts. I pressed the button to summon the lift while she stood meekly by, stark naked, but for the stilettos she had never taken off.

I was tempted to order her to follow me, dressed as she was only in her stilettos, it was oh so tempting. I knew however, that the lifts had cameras and what they saw was recorded. And I was unwilling to endanger this girl's career purely because she had succumbed to her base desires.

"Get dressed." I commanded simply, waiting as she drew on her skirt and jacket over her sticky skin.

We entered the lift and I positioned myself facing the camera, so that she faced away from it.

"Now open your jacket and show me your filthy whore's body."

Without hesitation, she opened the single button on her jacket and held it open so that I could appraise her ravaged breasts once more. I moved in close and grasped her breasts, but I was merciful and left her nipples untouched.

The lift dinged as we came to the ground floor and I told her simply, "Close it." She complied.

I collected my helmet from reception and we left the building together. Once we had moved far enough from the building that no security cameras of that build could possible target us. I stopped her and said. "It's a warm night; you don't need that jacket fastened anymore." Despite the lateness of the hour, the streets were far from empty; the many bars and eateries were magnets the hardworking city types. She gave a single nervous glance before unbuttoning her jacket once more.

While she did not move to open it, it was closely tailored and the thrust of her breasts held it apart at the front, with each movement of her breasts as she walked, widening the gap until the inner curve of her breasts and the darkening of her aureoles was clearly visible.

"I would not be a gentleman if I did not accompany you home. " I said. "You have a choice, come with me like that, on the underground, or I can give you a lift on my bike; I always carry a spare helmet, just in case."

She thought for a moment and looked down to regard the nipples that were peeking from beneath her jacket. She knew that the underground would be packed, and the lighting was bright, harsh and unforgiving. "Your bike please." she said after a moment's hesitation.

I smiled, "Of course," and indicated my bike, parked nearby. I had anticipated her choice. I unlocked and opened the rear pannier and withdrew the little open-face helm that I stored there for occasions such as these.

She put the helmet on and then looked at my bike in consternation. I ride one of the big BMW GS Adventure 1200's; a bike that I am rightly proud of. But you need to be big to control it, and one item of clothing that you absolutely cannot wear while riding it is a pencil skirt. Julia looked at the bike and made to ruck her skirt up about her thighs but I stopped her.

"You're going to have to fold that thing so far up your legs that you might as well not be wearing it, and it would be ruined by journey's end." I said. "You might as well just take it off here and store it safely." I held my hand out expectantly. Now the thing about her jacket was this, unlike a man's, it was cut fashionably high, to expose the curves of her shapely arse beneath the matching pencil skirt. With no skirt, her arse and cunt would be in plain view.

She looked me in the eye then, and a hint of fire appeared in the ice. Then, with a determined look upon her face, she swiftly unfastened her skirt, bent and slid it off her legs and handed it to me. I indicated my still-dirty hands and pointed to the pannier. "I don't want to ruin your suit my dear." A clear reference to my earlier altercation with the hated Frenchman. She nodded and placed the skirt, neatly folded in the pannier.

Her next action took me completely by surprise. She shrugged off her jacket, inverted it and folded it neatly upon the skirt and closed the pannier to stand in front of me, naked apart from her stilettos, in the centre of one of the busiest cities in the world.

It was my turn to simply nod wordlessly in response. I leapt onto my bike and pulled it off the stand, flicking down the rear pegs for the use of my passenger. She climbed gingerly on behind and wrapped her arms around me. Within moments I had gunned the engine into life and we roared off into the night.

At a distance or at speed I suppose that one might think that Julia was wearing a form fitting set of pink racing leathers, but neither distance nor speed are common in London traffic, even this late at night. Indeed, the numerous sets of traffic lights cause many a stop. She had told me where she lived, a house in one of the nicer suburbs in the west of the city. Not too far, but it was still a twenty minute ride at the best of times, and while I was encased in armoured leathers, I had no wish to endanger Julia's delicate hide in an accident.

So it was that we arrived at her home over half an hour later. More than a thousand people must have seen her naked form and recognised her nudity. I still cannot believe to this day that we managed the journey without being stopped by the police. All the way I could feel the tension in the arms that she held tight about me, and feel the fluttering of her heart clear through my armour.

The streets near her home were mercifully clear of traffic, either motorised or pedestrian, and when we stopped, she waited patiently for me to open the pannier so that she might retrieve her suit. Once this was done, she still did not dress, instead retrieving her house key from her jacket and handing me my spare helmet. I placed it in the pannier, which I closed and locked, my own helmet already hanging from the handlebars.

I turned to see her still waiting, jacket and skirt over one arm, and suddenly seeming much shorter. She had taken off her stilettos and these dangled from the same hand as the arm that held her clothes. In her other hand she held her house key.

"Walk me to my door?" she said.

"Of course." And I followed as she walked, naked as the day she was born, up her front path. She opened her door and placed her clothes and shoes on one side within the entrance before turning to me once again. She came up to me and raised a hand to her face. It came away damp with the cold spunk that I had told her to leave as a sign of her debauchery. She brought her fingers to her mouth and slowly, delicately, licked the semen from them.