The Biker and the Beauties Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she placed her arms about my neck and raised herself up on tiptoes to kiss me on the lips. This kiss was nothing like what we had shared in our earlier, almost violent exchange; this was gentle, loving and yet deeply passionate. She buried her head in my neck and whispered in my ear, "Thank you. From the bottom of my heart. Thank you."

With this, Julia turned, and without a backward glance, entered her home and closed the door.

I had been right. What we had shared had been a fantasy. I had delivered her to her darkest side. I had opened up unknown avenues of possibility, and then I had returned her safely to her home. What she did now with her life was wholly up to her. I had been the catalyst, nothing more. My active part in her play was over, but I would ever be a part of her; the one who had opened up those new paths. I smiled and rubbed a finger over my lips, those lucky recipients of that final kiss. I hoped at that moment, with all my heart, that this girl found what she was looking for, and that her life was all the better for it.

With that, I donned my helmet once more and rode off into the night.