The Bikers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neutrona
neutrona
136 Followers

Michael pushed her back onto the bed and caressed her legs with both his hands and kissed her lightly all along her thighs. Then, he kissed her pussy lips and gently licked them. Sue tensed up a bit but then reminded herself that this had not been part of that other afternoon and that she usually enjoyed being eaten so she forced herself to relax and open her legs for Michael. He took the hint and slowly started licking her. When she moaned and pressed her pussy against his face, he got bolder and started flicking his tongue on her clit and sucking it gently. Sue moaned and lifted her ass off the bed when he started sucking on her clit and then said "Oh yeah." Michael focused on her clit and continued the sucking and flicking of his tongue on it. He felt her tense up again but this time, it was for a god reason: her release was getting close. He intensified his actions and pushed her over the edge. "Ah...... yes!" Sue cried out.

When she came back down from her high, he cuddled with her on the bed, caressing her breasts, kissing her lips and her neck. Then he asked her "ready for more?" Sue just nodded and he went back to her pussy, licking and sucking. When she was getting closer to the edge again, he gently inserted a finger in her pussy. He didn't have much trouble as she was very wet from her previous orgasm but he did feel her tense up so he simply left the finger still in her pussy and concentrated on her clit with his tongue. When she relaxed again, he moved the finger in and out gently. She tensed a bit and then relaxed again. He then inserted a second finger into her and that made her tense up a lot. He stopped, leaving the fingers in and looked up at her "you okay?" Sue said "Just a little tense. It'll pass, don't stop just yet." He kept pushing his fingers in until they were buried to the hilt and continued working on her clit with his lips and tongue. Soon, she relaxed and he felt her move back and forth. So he started finger-fucking her gently and increased the pressure on her clit. Sue went over the edge a second time, groaning her release.

Again, he cuddled with her and then said "Would you be okay with me removing my pants?" Sue nodded.

"How about I lay back and let you play with me for a while? You can do whatever you want and when you want me to do something, just tell me, okay?"

He did as he'd said and cuddled her against him. Tentatively, she reached for his cock. It was the first time she'd even seen one since that day. He was hard as steel yet his skin was very soft. She caressed his shaft up and down for a while and he played in her hair. When she was ready, Sue bent down and put her lips onto his shaft. She hesitated, having flashbacks and he said "It's okay, take your time." And he gently caressed her back. She continued caressing him with her hand and then tried again. She forced the memories out of her mind and focused on the beautiful cock in front of her. She had not really paid attention to it that day but now, she looked at every detail of it, liking what she saw and felt with her tongue. Michael moaned softly and said "That feels good baby. But don't' worry, I won't come in your mouth unless you want me to."

Sue relaxed and started enjoying the act of giving him head. She licked and sucked and nibbled for a while and then moved her body so Michael could have access to her pussy. "Finger me again." She told him. He obliged, caressing her pussy lips with his hand and letting his finger go in and out of her opening.

Then, she stopped. Michael, figuring she'd reached her limit, sat up. Sue went to the edge of the bed and reached in her night table for a condom. "You don't mind if I put one of these on you, do you?" Michael shook his head.

She got him to move up the bed and slowly unrolled the condom onto his hard shaft. Then, she positioned herself on top of him and slowly let herself descend on his shaft. There, she stopped and asked "you don't mind me being on top, do you?"

Michael said "I was actually going to suggest it so you can be in control. Now, where would you like my hands?"

She leaned forward and said "tease my nipples." Michael did as he was told and gently teased her nipples. Sue started moving up and down his shaft, closing her eyes and focusing on the good sensations. She continued with a slow rhythm for a while and then said "If we truly want to get rid of my demons, you have to be on top."

Michael and Sue flipped over and he gently moved a bit but seeing her tense up, he stopped and kissed her cheek and her neck and her lips softly. "Let me know when you want me to move again."

Sue said "Kiss me, deep."

Michael kissed her and after a few minutes, felt her move beneath him and started moving slowly himself. Sue relaxed and started enjoying it. Then, she told him "fuck me harder". Michael did as he was told and fucked her harder but not too hard. "Fuck me harder!" Sue cried out. Michael then started really fucking her, his balls slapping against her ass. Sue reached another orgasm and held on to him tightly as he continued to pound into her "Yessss!"

Michael slowed down and then stopped inside her, holding her in his arms and kissing her. Sue asked "Did you come?"

"No. Not yet. I won't come until you tell me to baby. Anything else you'd like to do?"

"I want you to straddle me like you did that day."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

Michael withdrew and took off the condom and got up to straddle Sue. "Are you sure?" he asked again.

Sue nodded and Michael got into the same position he'd been that fateful day. He could see it was uncomfortable for her so he didn't move and just let his cock lay between her tits. Then, Sue pressed her tits together and said "rock gently." So he rocked back and forth gently between her tits, as she asked. She closed her eyes and then raised her head to kiss the tip of his cock. Then, she released her breasts and wrapped one hand around his cock and pulled forward until he was in her mouth. With her other hand, she reached for his hip and had him slowly fuck her mouth. She took one of his hands and put it on her breast and he played with the nipple. Sue moaned her approval and continued to work on his cock until she was satisfied that this didn't bring back the bad memories again. She then released his cock and said "Grab another condom. I want you to take me from behind."

Michael again did as he was told and put another condom on his hard cock while Sue turned around and presented him with her pussy. He gently pushed inside her and they both moaned when he was fully inside. Sue then said "Now I want you to fuck me until you come."

"You sure?"

"Oh yeah, fuck me Michael."

So he grabbed her hips and started fucking her. After a few minutes, he reached down and pulled her up against him and caressed her breasts, still fucking her. Then, with one hand, he reached down and rubbed her clit in a circle. Her breathing got really ragged and he knew she was close to coming again so he kept fucking her and rubbing that clit. When she cried out, he grunted too, finally releasing his come.

When they were done and both had gone to wash up in the washroom, he gathered her close and asked "Am I fully forgiven now?"

Sue smiled and said "You are. Thank you."

*****

A/N: All fiction.

neutrona
neutrona
136 Followers
12