The Bikers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lee said I had to take my clothes off and climb on with my feet on the foot rests and my hands on the bars. The idea of removing my clothes was not in the plans, and backed towards the door.

The Sue said not to worry and that we are all the same so not to be embarrassed. I was feeling quite tingly after the games of flashing my pussy to the guys, and the beer had me quite drunk. Sue started to ease my top over my head and as she didn't get too strong an objection Lee pulled my skirt down. Within seconds I was stark naked standing between two women who I hardly knew as they guided me towards the Hog.

I was too small to climb over the saddle unaided, and Sue and Lee helped me get astride the seat. It was only now I realised how wide the bike was, my legs were as wide as they would go and this had the effect of stretching my pussy open, my exposed clit rubbing on the saddle. Sue said not to worry and helped me get my foot forward to the foot rest on her side and Lee did the same on the other. The handle bars were well out of my reach and they told me to stand on the foot rests like a jockey does on a horse and use the tank as support. With their help I moved my weight forward, bending my legs lifting my bum off the seat. I almost fell forward onto the handle bars, holding on to stop me falling, my breasts down on the tank, my knees bent and stretched very wide and my arse in the air in a racing jockey sort of pose. It felt obscene and very vulnerable to have my bottom exposed to the world. Sue suggested relaxing my knees allowing them to move forward into some specially positioned supports, amazingly this weird position actually felt quite comfortable.

Without any warning, both women moved to secure my legs to the supports with straps, stopping them from moving and quickly moved forward to secure my hands to the bars. I was stuck, no way could I move and as I told them to let me go they just laughed. I pleaded with them that the joke was over and I wanted it to stop, but they said to relax and enjoy the ride. At this point the door opened and the guys all came in, I was shaking with fear, I had actually done it, I had really gone too far and if I got out of this in one piece I would be lucky. Donk came over and stroked my hair, I pleaded with him to let me go, but he laughed and said once a woman climbed onto the hog, she had to ride it to completion before she got off. I could feel my pussy getting wet, even in this crazy situation my body was turned on betraying my fear. One thing was for sure; even in my strange position my pussy was too close to the seat for them to fuck me.

Donk moved behind me and slowly slid his hand down my back and onto my bum; the touch was like an electric shock through my crutch. I was scared to death, but so wanting this, I could feel my pussy swelling, throbbing and the first dribbles of my juice slowly finding its way out of my slit and down the side of my leg. I wanted to wipe it away before the guys saw it, but the low light hid my embarrassment for now. Donk's hand continued its journey down the slit of my bum stopping to circle my brown ring. I had read about anal sex, and suddenly thought that my pussy may be out of reach from their cocks, but my bum certainly wasn't. The thought that my first sexual experience might be 8 cocks in my arse actually turned me on rather than frightened me.

Donk's fingers continued their way between my legs, not entering my slit, just touching the surface until they found my leaking juices. Donk laughed scooping the juice from the edge of my pussy showing the other guys with glee. He put the fingers to Sue's mouth and she sucked them clean.

Finding proof of my excitement changed his whole attitude, saying to all around that "the girl wants to play!" and moved behind the "bike", pulling the seat away leaving me in a weird position, half laying on the tank, half kneeling with a little weight on my arms. A leaver was moved and the whole bike moved forward, seeming to rotate, leaving me head down and my arse and pussy fully exposed. It was not that uncomfortable, just like kneeling with my head down on the floor, the main problem was knowing that with my legs spread wide my pussy and arse was open to all at a perfect cock height.

Sue sat on the floor near my head and smiled, she said to relax it would be fun. The guys paid no attention to what Sue was doing as they had opened a shutter exposing my displayed genitals to the world. I tried to imagine how I must look with my dripping stretched pussy on display, I wondered if they could see I was a virgin, should I tell them or just let them find out. My thoughts were disturbed by the first touch on my pussy, first one finger then it seemed everyone was getting in on the act, the discussion between the guys was about my pussy as a finger rubbed my clit, another slid into my virginal hole and another spread my juices over my brown ring before sliding it inside. I let out a moan as the wonderful feelings I had given myself at home came back ten fold.

All this drove me crazy; I could feel the fingers gently easing into my bum, the shock of this invasion brought me back to my senses. I pleaded with them to stop, but this sounded more like a plea to continue. Sue stroked my hair again telling me to relax and enjoy the attention; she had her legs open and I realised she had no panties on rubbing her own pussy as she watched my torture. I was mesmerised seeing for the first time another woman's pussy, but Sue was different, she had no hair and had a ring pierced through the skin just in front of her clit.

I was amazed the guy who's finger was in my pussy, had not discovered that I was a virgin. I had felt some pain when I explored my pussy with my own finger at home, but thankfully he seemed to be content to rub just inside the front wall of my pussy near my pee hole; driving me dizzy with desire. I moved back as far as I could to get him deeper, but just managed to push the other finger further in my arse, and this by now felt like it was right inside. The finger in my pussy was removed and replaced by another larger finger.

This did not linger just inside, but went for the kill; it hit my hymen quite hard, the pain bringing tears to my eyes. I let out a shout of pain and the women both told the guys to be careful. A guy said with a surprised voice "the girls a virgin!" bringing all the play to a halt.

Sue looked at me and asked if this was true, I nodded saying yes. There then followed a discussion between the women and Donk, where the women were saying this had gone too far. It was quite surreal with them arguing over my naked, displayed body, and a small piece of skin was stopping them fucking me. At this point I did not want them to stop I was ready to play, and wanted to loose my virginity in a way I would never forget.

Sue looked at me; I looked back and whispered its OK, with a big sexy smile. The others were too busy arguing to notice our brief exchange. Sue smiled back with a knowing look, she shouted to the others to stop messing around as they had gone this far there was no point stopping. She whispered something to Lee who stopped her argument with Donk and told him and the others to go easy on me till I was used to it.

I heard Donk tell Lee to take care of my pubes, I had no idea what this meant, but looking at Sue's clean pussy I realised they were going to remove mine. I was scared stiff shouting no, Sue told me to keep still as Lee would not like to slip!! The guys all crowded round and Lee approached with a bowl she had obviously prepared before I came in to the room.

She was obviously experienced with shaving women as from the first touch of the cold blade on my skin, she was finished in seconds. I was now totally exposed with nothing covering my pussy in any way a cool breeze wafting across my newly exposed lips. Lee opened up my shaved pussy allowing everyone to look deep into my virginal hole, to see the skin that was to be torn away with the first entry of a cock.

Donk told Lee to have the first taste, she kneeled on the floor behind me, placing her head between my legs; I could feel her breath on my legs. I could feel my juices flowing; it was bad enough having the guys looking at my displayed rear end and all their fingers and crude comments, but to have a woman with her head 1" away was another. Sue had moved to be right in front of me, it was almost as if she wanted to see how I responded.

I felt the first touch on my pussy lips, not a finger but a warm tong. I closed my eyes as the wonderful feelings of having my pussy touched spread like fire. A deep moan came from my lips as the tip of her tong touched my clit for the first time. I felt a finger enter my pussy as she worked on my clit with her tong, the finger opening my pussy slowly delving deeper searching for the piece of skin that was held by many in almost magical esteem.

I felt her finger touch my hymen for the first time and simultaneously her tong increased pressure on my clit. Her finger pushing probing, looking for an opening in the barrier, the pain increasing with her pressure, the pleasure from her tong increasing in balance. With a push her finger found a way though, sliding into my untried cunt for the first time. The guys were all engrossed at the sight of my virginity being speared for the first time by a woman's finger and the tricle of blood dripping down her finger.

The sudden push brought my eyes wide open, looking straight into the eyes of Sue, who also seemed to be transfixed by the sight in front of her. Lee eased another finger into my tight pussy pushing hard to open the hole further. I let out a cry as the pain overcame the pleasure of her tong. Lee moved her head away from my crutch leaving her first and second fingers buried deep in my pussy, her thumb brushing my clit. I could feel her fingers moving, opening the hole she had made, the pain making me cry out, but I did not want to stop it.

Donk asked Lee to remove her fingers and show my opened pussy, and felt them slide from with me. I hear Donk comment about the trickle of blood that was coming from my pussy and was covering Lee's sticky fingers. Again she opened my pussy, the guys commenting they could see where the skin had torn, with more crude comments and laughter about being far more torn soon. I felt empty; each biker wanted a taste of my pussy. It seamed to on for ever with each guy using his tong and fingers; some gentle, others quite hard, but all driving me towards that wonderful place that women cherish. Sue moved from in front of me to get a taste of my wet, dripping and by now quite bloody pussy. It was easy to know when she took her turn, the feel of a woman totally different to a guy.

She knew just where to press, just where to kiss, and just how to tong. The women were more painful than the guys, moving, stretching probing. Sue's fingers like Lee's were working deep within me, seeming to be working to open me up for what was to follow. Her tong soon had me on the edge, I knew from my own sessions I was at the point of no return. My moans were louder, as I pleaded with her to make me come, to push her fingers in harder, even using words I had never used before as I shouted for her to fuck me with her fingers. The guys laughing that I was becoming a sex toy who would require regular usage in the future. I did not care all I wanted now was to come.

Sue was very good, driving me close to orgasm, and then using the pain of her fingers in my pussy to drag me back. I had no idea how many fingers she had in my pussy, but it felt like her whole hand, the feelings were amazing. I knew that once I returned home, I would never be the same girl, ever again.

I had had my eyes closed for some time and I suddenly noticed a strong musky smell. I opened my eyes to find one of the bikers standing in front of the HOG, his trousers removed and holding his cock right in front of my face. He lent down and told me to suck his cock. It was larger than the one I saw earlier, and was standing almost upright. I had often read about women sucking cocks, and thought it was the most disgusting thing possible.

I had never seen a cock this close and it looked massive, about 11/2 inches thick and 7 inches long. I did not know about foreskins and in the pictures I had seen the cocks did not have them. The cock in front of me still had his foreskin and the guy pulled it back as he moved the tip towards my mouth. None of these guys had a bath too often and they were quite smelly, this guy's cock smelt strongly of pee. I moved my mouth away from his cock in the hope he would give up but, using his other hand, he held my hair roughly pushing my mouth towards his cock.

Sam was still controlling me, taking me close to coming then pushing hard with her hand driving her fingers into my pussy. I gave in with the guy and opened my mouth, his cock sliding in forcing my lips wide. At first I had no idea what to do, so sucked it like a lollipop, the other guys cheered to see my mouth full of cock and called for Sam to put more fingers in my pussy, one even shouting to fist me. I felt used, abused; my pussy full of fingers, my mouth full of cock and still the worst or best was yet to come.

The guy had a solid hold of my hair and was using it to move my head back and forth, his cock sliding in and out of my stretched mouth. The guys were cheering him on telling him to fill my mouth. I knew that guys produced sperm when they orgasm, and had read about woman having there mouth filled with come, but I was totally unprepared for the torrent of thick salty gloop that filled my mouth.

The speed of him moving my head increased as he moaned ramming his cock deep in my mouth and partly down my throat making me retch. At that moment what seemed a gallon of cum spewed from his cock, filling my mouth. He pulled his cock out spraying even more over my face and hair. The taste was not too bad, and the knowledge that I had just sucked a guy off for the first time, pushed me over the edge as I exploded into an amazing orgasm. The guys all started cheering as my mouth had been filled, and erupted in roars of appreciation as my orgasm hit me.

As my body climbed down from its climax, Sam appeared in front of me, her face covered in my juices and blood from my well torn hymen. She was smiling at me, I could have finished there and then as I had just had the best orgasm I had ever had, and did not think things could get better. Sam leaned forward and kissed me smearing the bikers cum over her face. She asked me if I was ready to the main course, I just nodded. My pussy was already throbbing for more attention and the mention of the main course made it worse. Sue said she had opened me up as far as she could, but it would still hurt, and to try to relax.

The guys were all naked and there cocks were all standing proud, all that is but one. Donk was still in his trousers; he moved in front of me and let his trousers fall to the floor. His cock was amazing, a good 14inches long and the head was at least 2 inches thick and it was still not fully erect! His description of a donkey's cock was quite apt as it swung between his legs. He called sue over to suck him and for Lee to keep me nice and ready for him. As Sue stretched her mouth over the end of his cock I felt the familiar touch of a woman's tong on my clit.

Donk looked at me and said unfortunately for me, it was the practise of the gang for all women to be fucked by him first. He would go easy on me, but in a few minuets he would be pounding her pussy and I would be bleeding like a pig. Lee's fingers worked on my pussy, I was so turned on I just did not care.

He told Lee to grease me to make it easier, and do the same to my bum for later. "My bum!" I had prepared for my pussy to be fucked but not my bum. I opened my mouth for the first time in what seemed ages, and said his cock would not fit in my bum. He smiled and said once the others had opened it up anything would fit.

I felt a change in Lee's movements as she applied something slippery to my pussy, with all my own juices there I did not think I needed it, but the feeling was wonderful. Once she had worked on my pussy for a few seconds I felt her rub some onto my bum. Her fingers started to work the stuff into my hole the feeling strange but very sexy.

At first she just used a single finger working more of the slippery stuff into my brown hole, but the inclusion of a second finger changed the feeling completely. I did not know whether to I wanted to relax or push as her moving fingers made me want to go to the loo and push her fingers out. How could anyone think this is sexy, I had read about anal sex and most said how good it was once you got used to the pain. I did not have pain, but I was on the verge of shitting myself.

I asked her to stop, but she just worked on my bum harder, adding more lubrication and a third finger. I tried to stop the urge to push and after a short time discovered how to relax, releasing wonderful feelings from within.

I looked across to where Sue was sucking Donk, his cock now well over 14 inches and about 21/2 inches thick at the head. I was not ready for this monster; I was scared that once this went in my pussy would never recover. Donk moved behind me and Sue came to sit near my head again, she stroked my arm telling me to relax. The guys were getting themselves into any position they could to see their leaders monster cock spear a young virgin.

The first I felt was my pussy being pulled wide by Lee, holding my lips as far open as she could. Donk placed the tip of his cock at the opening of my pussy, and started to push. At first it felt nice, gently filling my outer pussy, but within just a few seconds I could feel the hole reaching its limits as it opened to take the thicker part of the head. It felt like it was well inside, but I knew it could only be an inch or so.

Donk waited for a few seconds before pushing again, harder this time, and I felt myself open further and the cock slide further in. It was still not really hurting, I felt full as Donk held still again letting me get used to his size. One biker said "wow, look at her stretched pussy and he only has an inch in side her", I was stunned, just an inch it felt like at least 3, and at that moment I realised it was going to hurt. Sue had moved and was rubbing my clit, this was again driving me crazy my hips moving from her touch, the feeling was like a tease between the wonderful feelings from her fingers to the discomfort from the monster cock.

Donk grabbed my waist and pulled himself hard into my pussy, I felt like I was being split in two and screamed, his cock slowly sliding inside me, and this time Donk did not ease up. The guys were shouting at him to go for it, ram it into my virgin cunt, and their calls were getting him going. I was in agony but still he pushed, I could feel it moving slowly into me, not going bit by bit, but slowly never stopping forcing my untried body to open far and wide. I felt his cock meet a wall and stop, the pain getting worse as he tried to force hi way in, but after several seconds of pushing and me screaming he eased his cock out asking Lee to put more lubrication in my hole. The guys all crowed around to see my stretched pussy, but before they could get too close Lee added the grease and Donk tried again.

This time there was no slow start and the grease seemed to have helped as his cock slipped up to the remnants of the barrier, the seal to a girl's maidenhood and the last remnants of a girl's chastity. Gripping my waist again, he gave one big slow push and I felt the remnants of my hymen tear. I screamed as his cock sunk deep into my pussy, Sue's rubbing of my pussy was driving me crazy and once his cock slid all the way in the pain disappeared. The bikers all shouted, I looked around and saw most had their cocks in their hands and were rubbing them. Donk started to fuck me, his huge cock sliding in and out of my pussy, the guys edging him on with call for him to "fuck her cunt" and "give it to her" I was still in some pain, but nothing like when he put it in, and Sue's rubbing of my clit was wonderful.