The Bikini Competitor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her tongue slid into my mouth my cock slid in and out of her pussy. She rocked her firm ass and legs against me and gripped my chest with her hands while she moaned on top of me. Reaching in between her legs I started to lightly stroke her clit, which was large and swollen from her arousal. She started to thrash around after a couple of minutes and I could actually feel her muscles clench on when she gasped loudly and twitched on top of me while she came hard all over my cock. If anything her pussy got even wetter and my crotch was soaked with her juices. Not wanting to waste the moment I pushed her off of me and bent her over so I could slide my cock into her from behind. She spread her legs wide and bent over the bed showing me all of her pussy and ass just waiting for my cock to slide inside of it. Pushing myself back inside of her I started to fuck her hard, slamming my cock into her and then slowly drawing it out inch by inch so I could feel the friction of her swollen lips gripping me. The view was spectacular from this angle. Her rock hard ass cheeks tapering down into tight calves and her back muscles moving as she pushed back into me and my hands hanging onto her solid muscles. I was trying hard not to explode again very soon. We got into a good rhythm where she was rocking back onto my cock slowly and then I would shove myself back into her hard, which she loved. Her hands were clenching her bed sheets over and over again as she started to first moan and then give short hard gasps every time my cock slid into her fully. My fantasies had always been to shoot my load all over her tight ass and as my balls started to tighten I told her to get ready. She looked back at me with a smile and started to fuck me harder, and I could feel her pussy squeeze me every time I took a stroke. About a dozen strokes later my cock contracted and I pulled out only to shoot a huge jet of come onto her tight ass cheeks. Another jet pulsed out and hit her back. My cock drained finally with one more pulse and I was treated to the sight of my hot seed sliding down her back and ass cheeks.

Turning towards me I pulled her into my arms and brought her mouth to mine again for another long, deep kiss. I still couldn't get enough of her body. She smiled up at me and I knew that we were in for a long practice because every time she put on one of those suits I was going to want to just rip it off again. But for now I just smiled back and was happy to think about all of the possibilities that lay ahead for us. Wiping her off, she took my hand and led me towards the bathroom. My exhausted cock stirred again, knowing that the shower would bring all sorts of new ideas for us.

12