The Birthday Party Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cora852
cora852
13 Followers

I shrugged and nodded. I wasn't going to waste my time sitting here shooting the breeze when he's been so cryptic about everything. "Yes. What exactly do you want from me?"

"Lisa...let me ask you a question. Who's your favorite musician?"

"Ugh," I sighed, annoyed. More games. "I don't know...Marilyn Manson."

"Marilyn...really? Hmm. Anyway, when you hear a Marilyn Manson song, they all sound kind of the same right? ...and that's why you like it, right?"

"Yeah...I guess."

"But does it not excite you when he does something totally different from the norm?"

"Well, yeah...it does." Why were we talking about music that I like? Get to the point!

"This is what I want from you, Lisa. From what I've heard you are an amazing Domme. I've heard nothing but the best. You're strong, you're funny, you're intriguing, you're tastefully evil...you're everything. But this is not what I want from you. I want the opposite. I want you...to be my pet for my party, Lisa."

"Your...pet? Like...a pet...like...what?!"

"Basically, you would be naked on all fours and you would be attached to a leash which I would hold all night. You wouldn't leave my side so you could be assured that you would be safe at all times."

I closed my eyes and sighed in disbelief. What in the hell has gone through this man's head? Me? On a leash? Oh, I don't think so. "Tristan...you're out of your goddamn mind. You spent two years training me to be dominant. You more than successfully brought that side out of me, helped me perfect it, helped me make a career out of it and now you want me to follow you around on all fours naked for a whole night?"

"Lisa...Lisa. Listen to me. I'm not asking you to give up your dominant side. I'm not even asking you to forget about your dominant side for one second. What I'm asking you to do is to embrace the other side. Embrace your submission. It's only for one night and I promise I will train you beforehand to help you adjust to my guests' expectations of you."

"Your guests' expectations?"

"Well, yes. Not only do I want you to be my pet for the evening but you're also kind of the entertainment."

"The what now?"

"The entertainment...for my guests."

"So...am I gonna get beaten by like fifty people?"

"Heavens no, Lisa. This isn't one of your gatherings. Quite the opposite, actually. They won't make you feel any pain. Mostly pleasure, really. They can touch you...fuck you if they choose..."

Oh this just gets better and better. "Fuck me? Tristan, I know you know I'm with Daniel. This would devastate him!"

"But you're a piece of property. My property. ...and if I want to let my guests use my property, that's my prerogative, not yours."

"Wait, Tristan. I'm not property yet. I haven't agreed to any of this and, frankly, I don't think I'm going to."

"Lisa...think about this from your end. Would you not want it the other way around? Would you not want to see me in your clutches? Trussed up, beaten, taken down a peg or two? Would you not want to see me suffer for your cause?"

Hmm...I didn't think about it that way. He was right. I would. Of course I would. Especially the way he was acting now, yes, I would LOVE beat him. "I suppose I would, yes," I said.

"So then why is it different for you?"

I didn't have an answer. I just stared down at my glass of wine.

"Lisa, please do this for me. If nothing else, you can leave here tonight assured that nothing bad or even painful is going to happen to you. No one will know who you are, only I will. You'll experience nothing but pleasure...and they might not even touch you at all. I really want you to do this...and, if not for me, do it for yourself just to say that you did it and you enjoyed yourself."

I hated to admit it to myself but he did have a point. He wasn't trying to humiliate me. He said no one would know who I was which, I assumed, meant my face would be covered somehow. I trust him with my life and it was only going to be for a couple of hours. I took a deep breath.

"Tristan. I trust you to not put me in any sort of danger or uncomfortable situation and I need to know that every last bit of my interests, good or otherwise, will be constantly taken into consideration should I enter into this agreement and that NOTHING that I do not want to happen to me will happen, do you understand?"

He chuckled and put up both his hands. "Yes, Ma'am, I swear! So...you'll do it?"

I looked at him pointedly and inhaled sharply. "Yes. I accept."

His eyes grew very large and he practically pounced on me with a hug. "Oh, Lisa, you've made me the happiest I've ever been! Oh my God. I don't even know where to begin."

"Okay, you could start by getting off of me."

He immediately let go and sat back upright. "I'm so sorry. I'm just so excited, I can't control myself. Lisa...thank you."

"You're welcome," I said. "So what happens now?"

"Well, you need to get your sleep is what happens!" He got off the sofa and walked toward the coat rack where I set my things. "You'll need to stay here until the party so I can train you to meet my needs."

"Wait...the party's Saturday night. You want me to stay here all Friday?"

"Yes, you'll need to. I expect to see you at 7 tomorrow morning. Don't be a minute late!" With that, he threw my coat and purse in my lap and looked at me expecting me to leave.

"But, I..."

"Go home, Lisa. Get some rest. You've got a long couple of days ahead of you. I'll call Roger to take you home."

"Tristan..." "Go home, Lisa. I'll see you tomorrow."

Almost stunned from all that had transpired and finding it difficult to move, I put my coat back on very slowly and turned to Tristan. He just stood there and smiled at me not saying a word. He was so difficult to read. He basically made me say I'd do this for him and now he's kicking me out of his house. That's how it always was, though. One minute he's so charming and the next, he's a complete asshole. Still, I knew I owed that asshole for what a great life I ended up having. After all, it was mostly because of him that I was so successful as a Domme. Regardless, the abruptness of the evening and the heavy, nauseating feeling I had in the pit of my stomach because of my agreement was making my head reel and I was so terribly confused about everything. Tristan was right about one thing, though. I needed rest. I needed to see Daniel.

When I got home, Daniel was sitting on our couch. He was curled up with a blanket watching TV but when he saw me walk through the door, he immediately threw off the blanket, ran over to me and knelt by my feet.

I chuckled. "Hi, sweetie!" I said as I ran my hands through his hair.

"Hello, Ma'am! I missed you so much! Where were you? You were gone forever."

"Daniel....you may wanna pour a couple glasses of scotch for us. I...have a lot to tell you."

He stood up and looked concerned. "Did something bad happen?"

"I'm not sure yet," I said. "Go get us some drinks. I'm gonna sit down."

"Okay," he said and went to the kitchen.

I went to sit on the couch and crossed my legs up tight to me and folded my arms close to my chest. I really did not know how he was going to handle this but I'm a logical woman and I knew it wouldn't be good. Daniel returned with two glasses of scotch over ice and handed me one. Looking at how I was sitting, he immediately furrowed his brow and said, "I know this isn't really my place but I don't really see the need for formalities. Am I out of line with that?"

"No, no...you're absolutely right. Right now, this is just Lisa and Daniel having a conversation."

"So what's this all about?" he said as he scooted closer to me on the couch, his head resting on his arm propped up on the back of the couch.

"Well...I heard from Tristan Andrews today. You remember me telling you about him, right?"

"That's your mentor right?" I nodded in reply. "Holy shit, Lisa. You haven't heard from that guy in forever, right? How's he doing?"

"He's fine. Um...but he called me today and asked me for a favor."

"Uh huh..." Daniel said, probing for more.

"Well, he's having this party for his return back to the city and he kinda wants me to be the, uh...entertainment."

"Uh huh..." Daniel said, in a deeper, dare I say, more understanding tone. I think he was clueing in.

I sighed, heavily and closed my eyes. "The entertainment...in this case...is me...sort of...being Tristan's...pet...if you will." I opened my eyes to see Daniel's reaction and it wasn't good. His jaw was practically on the floor. His eyes were wide with anger. I slugged back most of my scotch and awaited the overwhelming assault that I knew was about to come at me.

"Okay...what?! Well, you didn't say no..."

"Actually, I said yes."

Daniel immediately jumped off the couch and started pacing with his hands on his hips.

I had to act. I got up and said, "Daniel, it's Tristan. He said it wouldn't be a big deal and..."

He cut me off. "No...Lisa. It IS a big deal. I understand the complexity of our relationship and your relationship to him, trust me, but I am NOT okay with this!"

"Daniel," I said, sort of defeated, "I knew you wouldn't be okay with this and I'm sorry to do this to you but you...really don't have a say. You needed to know the truth and...there it is...but, I'm sorry, Daniel, this isn't a negotiation."

He looked down at the ground and nodded, biting his upper lip. Then he walked over to me and put his hands on my shoulders. "I love you," he said. "Do whatever you want...but just know that I love you."

I embraced him tightly and said, "I know you do and I love you just as much, if not more. I'm doing this for Tristan and for myself. I'll play along with whatever Tristan wants but, ultimately, if he asks me for something I'm not okay with, it's up to me. Trust me, Daniel...our relationship is the one that matters to me. I won't do anything to compromise that. Do you trust me?"

He half-smiled and said, "Yes, of course I do. You...know what you're getting yourself into, right?"

I nodded demurely and said, "Yes, I do. Fully."

He said, "Then you don't have to worry about me. I don't have to like it but I'm okay with it and thank you for telling me the truth."

I smiled, "You're welcome. Well, with all this in tow, I have to stay over there starting tomorrow morning and I won't come back until after the party on Saturday night. I'll probably be home late."

He sighed and said, "Well, I'll be here waiting for you. I'll be too worried to sleep anyway."

I softly brushed his cheek with my hand and smiled at him. This was really big of Daniel to be okay with this but, again, he knew that he really didn't have a choice. I was going to do this, regardless, even though I had my own hesitations. So now that was settled, I went to the bedroom and started packing an overnight bag. The next two days were going to be interesting to say the least. I had no idea what to expect but, I'm sure, it wasn't going to be as bad as the scenarios that were playing around in my head. All I needed to do now was get some sleep because, if there's one thing I knew, this would be my last comfortable night by myself.

cora852
cora852
13 Followers
12