The Birthday Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James watched Nicole writhe as his new friend held her breasts and kissed her. He could feel his own hard-on pressing against his trousers as he traced his hand down the side of her body, reaching the hem of her dress. After massaging her smooth thigh for a moment, he lifted the hem slowly upward, revealing and caressing her soft white skin. Nicole gasped as she felt what James was doing and turned her face to him again; as Gary's hands concentrated on freeing her breasts from her dress, she returned to kissing James with an open mouth.

Nicole's excitement was growing as she was felt up and kissed by men to her front and rear. Her dress rustled as she wriggled and gasped, caught between the two of them. With Gary's cock pushing against her ass, she reached forward and found James hard too. In her lustful state, but still dressed, she wanted to move things forward; and yet, sandwiched like this between the cooperating desires of two men, she hardly wanted to change a thing. Excitement and pleasure coarsed through her body like little sparks of electricity as she closed her eyes and sighed gently with the pleasure of the moment.

A few minutes passed, during which Nicole kissed both her husband and the stranger they had brought into their house for the evening. Her dress rode naturally higher, revealing more of her soft white legs as she stretched them out and writhed between the two men. As she turned again to face Gary, he saw that her breasts had now spilled right out of her dress: the two ample mounds of soft white flesh pointed up towards his face; her large pink nipples were already on view. Gary saw that they were erect, glistening with a slight trace of her husband's saliva where he'd kissed her. He ducked his own head to her inviting cleavage. Blissfully pressing his face against her, he licked and sucked at each nipple in turn while James caressed Nicole's ass and, lifting her brown hair tenderly for a moment, kissed her neck and nibbled at her ear.

"Oooohhhh yesssss, that feels soooo good....." Nicole muttered slowly as she felt two pairs of lips at work on her, two tongues flicking against her skin. She glanced down at Gary's lustful face and then back at James, who by now had his hand on her thigh under her dress. "God, you are both soo hot, I am soooo lucky!!!"

"It's not luck," James muttered. "When a woman's this hot, she needs something special... Ain't that right, Gary?"

Gary sucked at Nicole's left nipple, letting it pop loudly out of his mouth, making her gasp aloud before he answered. "You got that right. She is one hot chick," he answered. "Man, you're the lucky one round here. Fucking fabulous tits. Let's see some more of her."

James replied by grabbing the zipper at the back of Nicole's dress and yanking it roughly down, causing her now moist breasts to jiggle in Gary's face. "So let's do it, man!" Nicole squealed with surprise, but the two men seemed to have reached agreement and knew exactly what they wanted. They pulled the top of her dress down over her shoulders, forcing Nicole to wriggle her body to slip it over her arms. She was in no mood to argue, and had little choice in the matter anyway. Two strong pairs of hands grabbed pulled it down her figure; and as she spilled out of the dress, Gary unclipped her black bra. It was doing nothing anyway, her breasts having been kissed and mauled until they spilled right out of it.

The half-removed dress showed part of Nicole's tattoo, Gothic script snaking down the side of her body. "Stand up," James ordered, and his wife obeyed. The dress had caught momentarily around her hips on its way to the floor. She stood for a moment between the two men, who lounged on the sofa, feasting their eyes on her topless form. "Slip it off." Nicole did as she was told, and heard Gary's sharp intake of breath as it slid down her legs and onto the floor, leaving Nicole standing in just her panties and high-heeled shoes. There was almost nothing covering her now - Nicole had consciously chosen a small pair of black panties, which she knew her husband would have enjoyed at the end of the evening. Now instead, there were two pairs of eyes enjoying the sight of them barely covering her womanhood. The thin material was noticeably damp as she stared back at the two fully-clothed men, not knowing where to look but feeling deliciously exposed.

"Great legs too," Gary muttered. He didn't ask what the tattoo meant now he saw it all, but he obviously liked the decoration on her body. He glanced down to her legs. Nicole's calves were lush, curved and shapely; her thighs full, firm and soft. "Let see the booty."

James nodded. "Turn around, Nicole," he ordered. As she turned, she kicked the dress away; she turned her head over her shoulder to see the faces of the two men. They were both staring at her ass, which seemed to be struggling to burst free from the fancy little panties she had worn. She gave a little wiggle and sensed their pleasure, feeling herself shake back there. "What do you think, Gary?" She heard her husband ask. "Still want to fuck my wife with me?"

The older man wasted no time in answering. "Hot young girl like that, I'd be crazy not to!" He laughed. "I can't wait to feel those legs around me. You can see she wants it, too."

"She always does. But I know what you mean." Nicole felt her heart beating fast once again - her fantasy was surely about to come true, and she almost trembled with excitement as the two men discussed as a sex object. "Her pussy looks good and wet. Come here, Nicole." James leaned forward and pointed at the floor, just between the two men.

She knew what he meant. Turning around, she gave them a full view of her breasts, sitting attentively and aroused, and James noticed that the damp patch on her black panties had become more obvious while they had discussed her. Her sultry eyes gazed out from behind her glasses as she slipped to the floor between the two men.

Nicole didn't wait for instructions. Kneeling up straight, she reached out and felt the thighs of each of them with one hand. Gary was on her left, James to her right. With either hand, she traced the crotch of both men. James responded by unbuttoning his shirt. Nicole eyed up her husband's chest lustfully, then saw Gary bare himself too. He had quite a similar build to James. Two men to play with! She ran her hands up their torsoes, feeling her hormones stir delightfully inside her. Then she gently held each mound under each palm. The two men caught their breath as she fondled their erections gently. "Come on Nicole," James scalded her laughingly. "Make sure our guest is comfortable."

She shuffled towards Gary, giving him a cute glance over the top of her glasses. He was straining at his jeans as she unhooked his belt, then loosened them. James watched intently as his wife stripped another man down to his boxer shorts. Then, betraying her eagerness, she pulled them down and gasped with delight as Gary's hard-on sprang up towards her face. "Oh, yeah!" She muttered. His cock was a pleasing shape - maybe slightly smaller than her husband's, but a good size nonetheless, and she was delighted to see that Gary was already fully erect. "It has been a while, eh Gary," she winked, referring to their conversation in the car.

Nicole leaned forward, her breasts trailing across Gary's thighs. "Fuck... Yeah!" Gary muttered as he felt her their weight and her soft skin in contact with his bare legs. His cock twitched upward and touch her chin. She wrenched his jeans right down, then paused to catch her husband's eye. Nicole was about to give another man a blow-job, and she wanted to savour the look on James' face as she did so. To her delight, he seemed intent on watching every move she made. She paused with her lips inches away from Gary's member.

Seeing his wife work towards giving head was driving James insane with voyeuristic lust. "Do it, Nicole!" He told her firmly. "Suck his cock!" Nicole glanced upward at Gary, looked straight into his eyes, then moved so that his hard cock brushed against her cheek. After a tense moment, she flicked her head fluidly to the side, parted her lips and slipped him into her mouth. Gary and James groaned in unison as Gary's length disappeared between her red lips. Nicole's tongue darted quickly, wetting Gary's shaft, loving the feeling of this new cock sliding into her mouth. She bobbed her head quickly, spreading her lipstick along his length. She flicked a knowing glance up at James, who was watching intently, but also undoing his own pants. She opened her mouth a little more, allowing her husband to see her tongue snaked hungrily around Gary's thick shaft as James wrestled himself free from his clothing.

Gary was groaning aloud and staring down at Nicole's wanton actions. "Fuck... Oh yeah... Fuck..." Nicole settled into a pattern of sliding her whole mouth up and down his length, letting out a gentle hums and gulps as the men both watched her closely. She slowed and turned her cheek sideways, leaving Gary inside her mouth as her cheek distended and she stared wickedly up at her husband. Then, before he could move, she began to bob her head expertly again, taking Gary right into her throat.

"Gah! Gwaagg... Guuaaah!" Nicole's noises filled the room as she deep-throated Gary's cock. Reaching across, she grabbed her husband's seven-inch hard-on and rubbed it gently. "Ooohhhmmmm...." Now Nicole had one cock in her mouth and another in her hand; she could feel them both pulsing with lust for her.

The men were both gasping and groaning now, but Gary was getting the best deal; so without being told to do so, Nicole withdrew and lunged hungrily at her husband's lap. She was gasping with excitement as she slipped his familiar length into her mouth. Her bare breasts bounced as she began to bob her head again, then grabbed at Gary's now moist hard-on and rubbed gently along his length. The two men groaned once more, this time James experiencing the pleasure of Nicole's expert mouth. She wanted to suck her husband all night, to thank him for this sexy treat which was driving her crazy. She slobbered over his cock, letting him know how much this was turning her on. Her moans and the slaps of her lips gradually grew louder, mixing with the groans of the two men she was pleasuring. Nicole felt like a wild animal on heat, able to please both men as long as she chose. She was in a dazed dream as she finally withdrew the writhing James' cock from her mouth, and returned her attention to Gary.

This time, James slipped from her grasp and down to the floor behind her. Nicole was concentrating on sucking Gary's cock, knowing it was what her husband wanted. She was dizzy with the excitement of the moment. As she leaned forward on her knees, she suddenly felt James' hand between her thighs, sliding up to where she was most sensitive. He gently rubbed her wet panties. "She's fucking soaking," James reported to his partner. Gary could only grunt with satisfaction as Nicole let out a little gasp in response to Gary's touch, her straight brown dancing back and forth, framing her face as she worked his shaft with her lips, loving the feeling of it sliding over her tongue.

James ran his eyes over Nicole's body, enjoying the sight of her bent forward on her knees, servicing an older man willingly with her mouth. She wriggled her ass and raised it a little higher as he rubbed her, savouring the fact that he was able to concentrate on her pussy while she did her work on someone else. He slipped her little panties to the side, feeling her wetness. Nicole kept working with her mouth, but a whimper escaped her and she parted her legs a little to encourage James' probing finger. Her pussy was soaking wet with her love juices, and he easily pushed one finger deep into her. Nicole moaned loudly, pausing her work on Gary for a minute as the excitement of feeling James' finger her made her body shake. "Ohhhh..." She began to moan as Gary slipped out of her mouth. James began to pump her with his finger. ".... Fuck!" she finished, pushing her hips back onto James' probing hand as he slipped a second finger into her soaking pussy.

Gary's hard, wet cock stood straight in front of Nicole's face. He was riding a wave of pleasure, the sensations Nicole was giving him just barely within his control. The expression on her face as James pumped her with his hand turned Gary on even more. Her glasses were falling off, so he removed them gently, and then slowly and deliberately rubbed his cock over the writhing girl's pretty face.

Nicole moaned as she ground her hips backward, feeling her husband hit the spot deep inside her that gave her so much pleasure. Meanwhile, Gary was using her face for his own pleasure. She was being treated the way she wanted at both ends at once. She groaned loudly, staring helplessly up at Gary's face for a moment as waves of pleasure swept over her and he slapped his cock gently against her face. Then she bucked, and caught him in her mouth again, giving him another wicked suck as her own pleasure welled up unbearably. "Mmmm...mmwoaahhh! MMMM... AAAHH!!" Nicole screwed her eyes shut and opened her mouth as James' pumping fingers brought her to a climax. She released Gary in order to express herself. "Ohh! YES!!" She felt herself tumbling through her orgasm, delighted by the touch of two men as she came.

As Nicole was catching her breath, she heard her husband's voice. "... come all over my hand! Her panties are soaking."

Gary spoke also. "She is a fucking great cocksucker. God, I really want to do her now."

James didn't miss a beat. "Fine by me. Let's see you fuck my wife." Nicole was barely through her orgasm, and hearing the two men discuss what they wanted to do with her next was turning her on again. She felt James' hands roughly pulling her panties down to her thighs. He slapped her behind. "Up on the couch." Gary moved aside and Nicole obeyed, lifting herself up and turning around to sit on the couch. James pulled her panties down her smooth legs and tossed them aside.

Gary whistled. "I like a nice shaved pussy! You look so cute!" Nicole beamed back at him, smiling her appreciation of the compliment, still struggling to catch her breath. Gary showed her how much he liked that by removing what remained of his clothes and sitting down next to her, placing his hand on her thigh, and sliding it inward. Nicole realised she would be getting no respite. She gasped as he ran his fingertips along her wet pussy lips, then parted her legs a little as he pressed gently in the area of her clitoris.

"Ah..." Nicole gasped, but Gary silenced her with a French kiss. James dropped the rest of his clothes as he watched, fighting to control his own raging hard-on as he watched Gary move in on his wife. Nicole ran her eyes over the two men staring lustfully at her, squeezing her own breasts as Gary guided her backward and down onto the couch.

"I'll show you what happens to a girl that sucks cock that good," Gary muttered. Nicole had one leg still on the floor, the other raised on the couch; suddenly, she was in position to be fucked, and Gary was between her legs with his cock still hard and wet with her saliva. She glanced up at James, who was gently handling his own hard member.

Watching the scene unfold, James spoke to his wife. "Tell Gary how much you want his cock inside your tight little pussy, baby. Beg him for it."

Nicole wriggled on the couch as her eyes widened and she glanced between the two horny men. Then she fixed her eyes on Gary. "Oh God, please fuck me Gary." She writhed and glanced at her James, who was grinning lasciviously. She returned her eyes to Gary, seeing the effect her words were having on him. "I want your cock so bad. Fuck me hard!"

James knelt down beside the couch and took one of her breasts in either hand, pinching her erect nipples for a moment. Her flesh seemed to be everywhere, with two men feeling and stroking her. Nicole whimpered with excitement as he pinned her down. Gary leaned forward between her parted, writhing legs and felt the softness of her inner thigh with his cock. He rubbed her pussy gently, confirming what he already knew: she was incredibly wet. He pushed gently into her, penetrating a little at first and then, due to her wetness, sliding right inside her to the hilt.

"OH!" Gary's cry escaped his lips. He turned to James as he recovered. "Fuck, she's tight! And... so... fucking wet!" He turned back to Nicole. "You feel so good." Nicole groaned and stared up at her husband, who was grinning wickedly back at her. He watched her face as Gary began to pump into her tight pussy, gliding easily in and out through her wetness.

Nicole gasped girlishly at first, then began to moan deeply as Gary penetrated her repeatedly. James watched at first, then returned to feeling up her breasts as Gary fucked her. The older man shifted his position and, groaning with pleasure, began to thrust harder. Nicole's moans grew deeper and louder. James knelt by the couch to kiss Nicole's flushed, horny face. "You look so fucking hot," he told her. "Lying there with your legs spread, letting him stretch that tight little pussy of yours." Nicole felt her pussy's moisture coating Gary's rod as James described to her what he was seeing. "You're getting so well fucked." Nicole moaned very loudly as Gary added extra strengths to his thrusts, seeing the effect he was having on the writhing woman.

James kissed his wife on the mouth, reaching down with his other hand to feel her pussy. Nicole gasped as he actually touched her clitoris while Gary simply pumped her pussy with his cock. He was touching her ass on each in-stroke, the slap of skin on skin audible in the room; but Nicole's groaning grew louder as James' moistened fingers caressed her aroused clitoris. "Mmmm, oohhh, OOHHHH!!! MMFFF!!!" Nicole groaned louder as the two men concentrated on her pussy until she almost screamed. James slapped his erect cock against his wife's face, making her gasp; but on the second attempt, she caught him in her mouth. "ERHHH!", was the only sound Nicole could make as she sucked on James' cock while Gary fucked her, slaps and groans filling the room.

James savoured his wife's mouth, feeling her efforts at pleasuring him while she was roughly fucked. Looking down, her took in the sight of two cocks penetrating her. He struggled to hold off as he watched the scene unfold, letting her suck on his cock as she took the rough fucking. Finally, Gary slowed his pace. "Fuuuck," he groaned, confirming to James that he had done his wife as much as possible.

"Don't come in her," James said. "Leave that for me." Gary backed off and watched as James lay on the floor and beckoned Nicole towards him. The flushed, sensual girl tumbled from the couch and straddled her husband, letting her pussy take him as he pushed upwards into her.

"Mmm," Nicole groaned as James entered her. Her pussy was already widened by Gary's cock and she felt desperate for release. "Fuck me harder!" she cried out as James thrust gently upwards. Nicole could not wait, and started to fuck him by lifting herself up on her strong thighs and sliding down his shaft. "Uhh! Um... OOHHH!!" The rhythmic slaps of her descending body on James' thighs filled the room as she got into a rhythm in this new position.

Gary stood by the fucking couple. His erect cock was at just the right height for Nicole to slip into her mouth. She sucked Gary desperately as she fucked her husband. "Mmm! Oohh! GGNN...." the feel of accepting her second cock of the night between her legs was too much for her, especially as it was that of her husband which made her knees buckle. "Oh! G-g-god!! YES!!!" Nicole screamed. Gary slapped his cock on her face, into her mouth, against her breasts as she pumped James' shaft with her wet pussy.

Nicole's breasts bounced freely as she rode and sucked the two cocks. It was obvious she was working towards a second orgasm as her noises became louder. Finally, Gary pulled free of Nicole's slurping mouth. He could take no more. His body shuddered as he climaxed.