The Birthday Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaahhh!!!" Gary's first spurt of hot cum landed on Nicole's face. She greedily licked it up. "Yeeaahh!!" His second spurt landed on her bare breasts. "Oohhh!" Finally, he dripped the remainder of his cum down her sexy body. Nicole had a rich helping of Gary's cum splattered across her when he finished, and she was still fucking James. Her husband, still firmly between her legs, started to groan and judder as he stared at the cum-splashed freckles on her face.

She kept fucking James, Gary's cum sliding slowly down her soft, shapely body. James' upward thrusts made her whimper with pleasure. He lasted longer than she'd expected, long enough to make her wail with his size, and to make her scream with delight. Finally, he exploded, shouting, "OHH! GOD!! Your are SO... Fucking.... HOTTT!!!" as he pumped his cream into her nubile, bouncing body.

With Gary's hot cum still on her face and breasts, Nicole shrieked with pleasure as James shot his hot load into her. Feeling his climax inside her sent Nicole over the edge of a second, long-overdue orgasm herself. "EEAAAHH!!! YEEAHHH!!!" She finally finished pumping the mens' two cocks, feeling the joy of hot cum dripping down her body and out of her pussy. "Ohhh...." Nicole groaned with satisfaction. The delight of her orgasm slowly subsided and she brushed her brown hair from her sweaty face. "Just what every girl wants!" she laughed, half to herself as the men gazed with barely subdued lust at her cum-splattered, well-fucked body and face.

Nicole climbed off her husband's cock and stood, still wearing her heeled shoes, barely able to believe that she had just lived out her fantasy. She was glowing with pleasure as she looked down to see Gary's cum still sliding down her breasts, and her husband's load starting to seep from her pussy. Pulses of delight were still emanating from her pussy and she felt them to her core.

James got to his feet and smiled at her. "You... Might want to wash your face at some point," he smiled at her.

Nicole raised a hand and brushed away some of Gary's cum. "Yes sir," she cooed, before slowly and deliberately sucking Gary's cum from her finger. The mens' eyes were all over her, taking in the appeal of her womanly afterglow.

The thought occurred to her that she might have lived out her fantasy, but if she wanted more then now would be the ideal time to get it. In a flash, she knew what she needed to do, and giving the impression of following James' instructions, she headed upstairs.

After the men had caught their breath, each donned their underwear again, waiting for Nicole to return. They began a conversation, barely awkward at first, and then bonded by the camaradery of having double-teamed a woman. James was implicit in his invitation to Gary to stay a while longer; he was not sure what Nicole was up to, but had the feeling she would want more. When she remained upstairs their conversation meandered a while, until after several minutes Nicole's continued absence convinced James that she was up to something.

"Let's head upstairs," James invited Gary. "I've got a feeling Nicole might be waiting for us."

Gary nodded his agreement. "I sure hope so. I'm up for more action if you both are."

James led the way to the bedroom, arriving just in time to catch Nicole putting finishing touches to her makeup. He let out a little whistle when she turned around, and Gary smiled his appreciation

Nicole had cleaned herself up, at least outwardly. She had wrapped herself in a tight outfit, respectable enough to wear out, or to work; but the sight of Nicole dressed this way straight after what had happened was enough to grab both mens' attention. She had on an almost-knee-length skirt. It clung around her ass, showing off her delicious bulge there; it was also almost skin-tight around her waist, clinging to her figure.

Nicole also wore a light blue blouse-top, which showed off her bulging cleavage. She had left it open, showing off as much skin as the garment would allow; the alluring promise of her full breasts was visible between the frilly parting of her top.

Nicole had obviously brushed her unkempt hair and had obviously just finished re-applying her makeup. Her lips were red once more and her eyes defined by mascara, as she turned to face her husband. "Well! I thought we were getting dressed again, but here you both are in just your boxers."

James and Gary approached Nicole, the contrast between their almost naked bodies and her publicly acceptable appearance exciting her. Nicole could feel her excitement returning as she had known it would as the men surrounded her.

"You look gorgeous, good enough to kiss," James told her. "But I think it's you who should be doing the kissing." He glanced down at the growing bulge in his boxers. Nicole knew just what he meant and moved between the two men. Each of them reached out without thinking and began to pore at her.

Deliberately misunderstanding her husband, Nicole planted an innocent kiss on his lips; then turning, a less innocent one on Gary's. "Is that what you meant?" she enquired.

James squeezed her breasts roughly through the material. "You know it's not." He reached down and slapped her ass through her skirt, while Gary ran his hands over her top. Nicole loved having the two men fondle her through her clothes, and the speed with which they had set about her. James rucked her skirt up, revealing her bare thighs; Nicole gasped as Gary's hands found their way into her blouse-top. Now James forced a kiss from his wife and she opened her mouth, presenting her tongue to him. James knew he had regained control over her. With Gary forcing her top down and himself pushing her skirt up, Nicole would know what to do next. Nevertheless, he told her. "Get on your knees."

Nicole knelt obediantly between the two men. Their boxers were now fully tented, two erections straining to get free. She peeled the material from first her husband's, and then their guest's hard-ons. Returning to James, Nicole stuck out her tongue and licked him from base to tip. She briefly fondled his balls, then slipped him into her mouth and sucked. Hearing him groan, she reached out with her other hand and gently held Gary's hard-on for a moment. Then she turned to the second man and kissed his cock wickedly before, glancing up at him, slipping his hard cock into her mouth. Her first hand remained firmly on her husband's hard member.

Nicole settled into a routine of sucking both cocks. She took one into her mouth, bobbing her head so that it filled her mouth, letting out wicked grunts and gentle gargles as she did so. With her other hand she would grip the other man's hardness, knowing he was watching her. After bobbing her head a few moments, she withdrew and changed cocks. For a moment she held both and then plunged the other into her warm, willing mouth, caressing the first cock with her hand as she did so. The men simply watched and enjoyed her erotic performance, grunting with their desires and pleasures as they watched Nicole, encased in her tight, sexy outfit, pleasure them both.

Despite her reapplied makeup, it was obvious Nicole was being driven wild by the experience. Her hair danced around her pretty face as she bobbed her head again and again; her glasses were an early casualty as they hit the floor, her lust for sucking two cocks obvious. Strands of her own saliva dripped from her mouth onto her chest as she concentrated on the pleasure she was giving to each man.

Nicole loved to give head and could barely believe she was now in this position. She loved the way they shifted and groaned in response to her. Each man was able to control himself only as a result of her having to share the pleasure between two. The amount of time she was able to spend with mouthfulls of cock surprised both men, her eagerness to please them driving her on and on. She blinked, and James looked on with delight, as Gary slapped her face with his cock. She moaned and took it into her mouth again, sucking him hard enough to make him groan back at her. When she turned to James, he slapped his cock against her face too, and received a similar response. Her pussy was wet with the excitement of her actions, and the way they were both gazing fixedly at her. She had rarely felt so carried away by giving head.

Finally she had to pause and gasp for air. But she didn't want to pause. "P-pleeease...." she gasped from the floor, imploring both men, but mainly her husband. "Please, I need to get fucked, now!!"

James smiled, seeing how Nicole's face was now well-fucked again after her brief respite. "Come on," he told Gary. "Let's bend her over the bed." As Nicole stood, Gary grabbed her from behind and moved her into position. Her skirt was well rucked-up now, and as he lifted it up James delighted in what he saw. Nicole had worn a pair of black boy-shorts, which were now damp with her juices. The sight almost made James want to fuck his wife right now, but he stuck to his plan. "They'll have to come off her, Gary," he advised.

James lay back on the bed, just in front of his wife. They stared at one another as Gary pulled the tight black shorts down her legs, then stood behind her. Nicole lowered herself slowly toward James' body and in that movement, felt the tip of Gary's cock brush against her wet pussy. James watched his wife's face closely as her delight grew. Gary pushed his hard rod deep into her in one movement, causing Nicole to judder forward. She was bent over the bed, wearing only her tight blue blouse, her wobbling cleavage inches from her husband's throbbing member. "Ye-eess!!" She groaned, looking straight into James' eyes and then down at his hard cock.

As James watched her sexy expression grow more ecstatic, he began to hear the slaps of Gary's skin against her thighs; at the same time, he saw her body jerking in response to a rhythmic fucking. Nicole began to let out gasps and groans, all the time staring lustfully at her husband just in front of her as Gary fucked her from behind. "Fuck!" Nicole cried out, turning back over her shoulder for a moment. "Yeah! Fuck me harder, Gary! Ooohhh!!!" Gary's breathing grew louder as he pounded into Nicole's wet, willing pussy. She turned back to James, the force of the rough fucking pushing her down onto his erect cock.

James hurriedly unbuttoned the blouse and groaned with pleasure as Nicole's breasts touched his cock. She was bent right over the bed now and Gary was not letting up, fucking her hard and making her squeal with delight. James buried his cock between her breasts and felt the pleasure of them moving back and forth along his length, soft and fluid, a gentle, sensual pleasure for him as Nicole took an increasingly rough fucking from behind. Gary could hear Nicole's delight at the treatment and had no intention of letting up.

Caught between the two men, Nicole felt herself pulled back and forth as each of them took their pleasures from her. She felt used like a doll as they each got off on her body - Gary inside her, James feeling her rub over him. The feel of two cocks both wanting her was becoming too much. She groaned wildly as a smaller orgasm rode through her, kissing James' stomach as she did so and groaning at the relentless fucking.

Finally, James decided he had been enjoying the close-quarters sight of his wife fucking for long enough and decided it was time to take over. Slipping out from under her, he noted Gary tiring and told him to take a break. "Let her suck your cock," he suggested as he moved behind his quivering wife. He slapped her ass gently, telling her to get up onto the bed. Nicole groaned, knowing from experience that the cock which was to come was bigger yet. Knowing what James wanted, Nicole clambered forward and positioned herself on all fours.

She was still gasping for air when Gary knelt on the bed in front of her. His hard cock glistened with Nicole's juices. She had loved letting James see her get fucked. Her pussy was wet and sloppy from Gary, her own juices coating the backs of her thighs now. But there was no respite for her. Nicole felt James' thighs brush against her as he moved between her parted legs; she groaned, knowing what was coming. She bent over a little further, pushing her ass up in the air. "Good girl," James told her. "Now let's see how wet you are." His cock was hard enough to slide in one move through her wetness. "Mmm. Oh yeah. You're pretty excited, baby."

Nicole squealed - James was right. It felt like the two men were using her for their pleasure in any way that appealed to them. James withdrew, then slowly fed his length back into her. She groaned as her pussy stretched wider. "Oh yeah... Oh, fuck, fuck... fuck me James!" He began to push himself into her rhythmically, building momentum. Nicole looked up at Gary, her hair bouncing around her face, as he began to rub his cock across her attractive, fully made-up face.

Then James began to fuck her hard. Nicole groaned, and there was only one possible response. She gulped, taking Gary's cock into her mouth. James' balls slapped against her thighs, making her body jerk in time with her thrusts as she deepthroated Gary. "Rrrgh, Ooaw, Ooaw!" Animalistic noises escaped from Nicole's mouth, together with her gentle whimpers as her husband pounded into her.

Seeing Nicole make the most of having two men, and watching her at close quarters, had made James want her all the more. He showed her this now by fucking her hard and relentlessly, knowing it was close to the limit of what she could take. She was slurping at both ends of her body: slobbering on Gary's cock, alternately licking his length and taking it deep into her throat; and her wet pussy coating James' thighs with her juices as he shafted her roughly. From her animated display, he could see she was close to reaching another orgasm; as he slapped her round ass, he heard his wife squeal in pleasure, her breasts heaving beneath her.

With her mouth and pussy both filled with cock and James slapping her ass, Nicole felt herself losing control. "Oohh, Oh, Oh YES!!!" She released Gary's cock for a moment and felt him rub it against her face as her eyes rolled back in delight. "FUUUUCK...!!!" James kept pumping her pussy as she came, and Nicole took Gary back into her mouth, making him groan with delight. Her brown hair was a mess now, making her look dishevelled and used as her body bounced back and forth, her wriggling and gentle whimpers showing her heightened ecstacy.

Finally, Nicole collapsed forward on the bed as James withdrew from her. She turned onto her back, gasping with relief and delight, her thighs still parted, revealing her smooth pussy as the men regained their control of her. Nicole had come, but they both wanted more. James nodded to Gary, who still had her saliva on his cock. He knelt behind Nicole on the bed and without warning, pushed inside her.

"Oooh... Fuck..." She was tiring now, but knew she had to get the men off. Gary had been fucking her mouth long enough, and wanted to get back into her tight pussy. He began to pound her firmly, taking pleasure in the sight of the younger woman writhing beneath him.

James held back for a moment and watched as Gary fucked his wife. Her ample breasts bounced and her full figure wriggled on the bed as he began to fuck her in hard spells, only to hold off while she caught her breath before driving hard and deep into her once again. Nicole gasped and whimpered as she was fucked, staring at her husband with a sultry, sizzling look which told him how much she loved him watching her. Noticing James' mood, Gary slowed his fucking and made sure he lasted. Much as he wanted to show the girl what he had thought of her oral prowess, he also wanted to give James the time to enjoy the show.

Finally James moved in and began to stroke Nicole's hair; when she sighed with the pleasure of being petted and screwed at the same time, he began to fondle her jiggling breasts. As Gary resumed his harder pace, James bent to kiss his wife, revelling in the heat and passion as he kissed her sweaty face. She tasted of pure sex, and her soft, smooth skin seemed to glow and almost crackle with her excitement. Her glowing, sweaty appearance underlined her heightened desire as she turned her face upwards to kiss her husband.

Gary slowed his pace. "I can't hold it." He withdrew, clutching at himself for a moment. He was so excited by Nicole's performance that he was having trouble controlling himself.

James moved around the bed, and knelt between Nicole's firm, parted thighs. Her sweet scent was intoxicating. "Go ahead and come on her then," he told Gary. "I want to get in her again." He slapped his hard cock against Nicole's pussy, watching as she arched her back in response. As he entered her, Nicole came again, her body trembling as she cried out. He felt her pussy gripping on his cock as he fucked her gently at first.

Gary had moved around beside Nicole's face and was frantically rubbing his own cock. He needed his own orgasm now. With one hand he grabbed at her breasts, fondling them and pinching her aroused nipples; with his other, he handled his own length. He had been smeared with Nicole's saliva and pussy juices until he could take no more.

As Gary neared his climax, James fucked Nicole with increasing power, making her whimper and cry out loudly once again. She was riding waves of pleasure now, her last orgasm hardly having subsided before the pleasure of having James inside her again made her feel like she was building toward the next one. She stared up at her husband lustfully, then across at Gary. The pleasure she was getting was unbearable. Nicole screamed loudly as she pushed back in response to James' thrusts. Her lusty noises filled the room.

Nicole's makeup was streaked with pre-cum, saliva and sweat; her shoulder-length brown hair was now wildly unkempt around her face. Gary enjoyed the sight of the well-fucked woman as he rubbed himself. He watched Nicole's reaction to James' fucking, and felt his own orgasm approaching. "Mmmm.... Oh yeah......" Watching this younger woman get fucked was bringing Gary closer to orgasm.

James was pleased at Gary's reaction to his wife. He knew what he was going to do, and Nicole was making things so easy with her panting and wriggling reaction to him. As he pumped her harder, Nicole responded. "Oooh yeah, fuck me, fuck me...." Gary's body stiffened as the words escaped her parted red lips. He groaned and leaned closer to her face. Nicole looked up to see the cock she had so recently been sucking finally erupt. Gary gasped loudly and groaned as a jet of spunk flew from his cock.

The thick cum hit Nicole full in the face, coating her lips and cheek. Gary just kept rubbing himself and a second glob escaped him, falling across her nose. He groaned as she licked her lips, her body still rocking to James' fucking. James himself was groaning now, the sight of his wife's gorgeous face covered with another man's cum driving him on. He grabbed her by the waist and slammed into her.

Nicole groaned as Gary rubbed his cock against her face. She tried to lick him but he withdrew, wanting to give James a good view of what he'd done to her. Nicole moaned loudly and wrapped her legs around her husband. Staring at her cum-splattered face, he let out a cry of delight and exploded deep inside her sloppy wet pussy. "Ah! Fuck! Yeah!!!"

Nicole was close to orgasm herself as she felt James climax inside her. The feeling of him pumping his load into her was sublime, and she gasped with pleasure as his thrusts slowed. As he finally slipped out of her, she looked from one man to the other.

The knowledge of having satisfied both men turned her on and as they stared at her well-fucked body, her hand slipped between her legs. Her fingers dipped into her wet pussy as she looked from man to man. Again she fingered herself, then gently touched her own aroused clitoris. Enjoying the attention of their watching eyes, she gently rubbed herself as Gary's cum slipped down her face and into her mouth. Revelling in her wanton state, Nicole groaned with pleasure as she rode her final wave of ecstacy, her hips rising from the bed as she shrieked aloud, climaxing explosively. Nicole buzzed with pleasure as her orgasm subsided, knowing that she had pleased both men.