All Comments on 'The Birthday Surprise'

by Loyo

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
M O R E

and M O R E

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Well Done

Thank you for your story. Please keep on writing it sounds like you have a bit more subject matter to share with us :)

FYI, I LOVE to hear my wife tell me about her wild days before we met...Maybe you should share some of your stories with your husband. You might be surprised at his reaction!

Jim

jwunpa@yahoo.com

skip.69skip.69over 16 years ago
Nicely told

I enjoyed this first story of yours. Please write some more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent start.

I liked the way you developed her character. It made her, and the story, all the more believable.

Leto423

lindacpoelindacpoeover 16 years ago
Wonderful Start

You did well with this story. Keep up the good writing. I look forward to reading you again.

wdelanderwdelanderover 16 years ago
Very well written and erotic

The story was quite short, but you did a good job of developing the character and the situation. The last paragraph seemed a bit rushed, but overall very enjoyable and sexy.

wdelanderwdelanderover 16 years ago
Very well written and erotic

The story was quite short, but you did a good job of developing the character and the situation. The last paragraph seemed a bit rushed, but overall very enjoyable and sexy.

mystery_wondermystery_wonderover 16 years ago
Wunderbar!!!

Very well done... It had me hooked on every word... I look forward to reading more of your stories... (BTW... Wunderbar means wonderful in german)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous