The Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Enamored
Enamored
261 Followers

"Please use two fingers also," I whispered

I felt his fingers playing for an instant at my entrance, then slowly and gently inserting themselves into me until they were as far inside me as they could go. All this time Tom was still licking and sucking on me; and the feelings that the combination of Tom's fingers and his mouth generated were beyond belief, at least for me. Then Tom started using his fingers inside me, curling up along the roof of my vagina, stroking the inside of my vagina.

My hips were actively moving now, and I could feel the start of a wave sweeping over me, then the wave crashed down, and I could hear someone making guttural noises, not words, just noises. Wave after wave crashed down until I feebly pushed Tom head with my hands, letting him know that I wanted him inside me.

Tom turned and I guided him into me, the full feeling almost overwhelming me. I don't know how long Tom lasted, but I could feel him pulsing in me as I whipped my head back and forth when the tsunami crashed over me.

Tom rested himself on his elbows until his penis softened, and he slipped out of me. Then just like in my dreams, he cuddled me, kissed me, his hands cupping my breasts and told me that he loved me.

**************************** Tom

After one of the most intense sessions of making love I had had in a long time, I just curled up with Maria, told her that I loved her, and tried my very best to let her know not just with words but with my hands.

We were just starting to drift off to sleep, when Maria murmured: "We need to put some pajamas on, the kids will be in the first thing in the morning."

Maria went to the bathroom, and I stumbled around finding my pajama bottoms, and when Maria came back to bed in a soft nightgown, I put my arm around her, cupped her breasts, kissed her neck and fell asleep.

Just as Maria had predicted, the kids were in the bedroom at the crack of dawn -- well not exactly the crack of dawn, but awfully early, jumping into bed with us and snuggling down, Stella with me and Robby with Maria. We stayed that way for probably fifteen or twenty minutes before Maria announced that we all needed to get up and get our morning started because the kids needed to go to school, and we needed to go to work.

By the time I got home that night, Maria had already arraigned for movers to pack all her stuff up, some of it to come to the house, and much of the new furniture that she had bought to be taken to a used furniture store. By Saturday afternoon, everything was in place, and the kids were ecstatic. They were with their parents, and were home again.

We were married in a small civil ceremony two weeks later at Susan's house. The only persons present were, of course, Susan and Ralph and their kids, the twins, Bob and Julie, and Pablo. Maria had called her father and told him that we were getting married again, and he was invited, but that Estella was not. Pablo told her that he understood, and that he would be there.

Pablo was the last of the guests to arrive, and we were all having a glass of wine before the ceremony, when the doorbell rang. Ralph answered it, and Estella was on the porch. Ralph simply told her that she was not invited, nor was she welcome in his home, and shut the door, locking it as he did so. Estella yelled and banged on the door until Maria went to the door and told her in no uncertain terms that she did not want her there, and did not want to see her again. It was the only sad moment of the wedding.

Pablo did give us a rather magnificent wedding gift, his villa in Spain. When both Maria and I protested, he told us that he knew that he would never be able to take Maria and the twins to Spain again as long as he stayed with Estella, and while he hated what Estella had done, he still loved her, and besides the church would not recognize a divorce anyway. He wanted the twins to not forget their heritage, so the villa was ours, although he did ask that he be permitted to use it when we were not there.

Epilog:

It has now been two years since we remarried. Maria and the twins still use the villa every year, but now instead of Pablo and Estella going with them, I come along also. Maria refuses to go unless I can come for at least part of the trip.

I have seen Estella once or twice around town, but we basically ignore each other. Pablo comes over to the house at least once a month to see the kids, usually more often than that. We invite Pablo over for a BBQ or a trip to the park, whatever we are doing on a particular day, and he often comes, but never says a word about Estella.

I suspect that Maria talks to her mother by telephone every once in a while, if nothing else to tell her what her grandchildren are doing. The twins never speak of either her or Ramon, and I think that they have mostly forgotten about Ramon. It is sad that the twins will never have any kind of a relationship with their only grandmother, but the poison that bitch put out precluded anything like that. If they want to see her after they are grown, then that is their decision

Our anniversary is always celebrated on Thanksgiving Day, completely ignoring any actual wedding dates.

This story was inspired by GaryAPB's wonderful story entitled "Return to Bristol", and my thanks and a tip of the hat to a wonderful writer for his generous permission to use any parts of his story that I wanted to. I don't think it is very close to his story, but that may be in the eye of the beholder.

Enamored
Enamored
261 Followers