• Authors
  • Legio_Patria_Nostra

Legio_Patria_Nostra

Much of my fiction is written using characters who do not reflect my thoughts, values, mores, or beliefs. Since this site is essentially experimental writing, writers will often create something bordering on the improbable or stretching the bounds of propriety. Writing outside your comfort zone while dealing with new pathways and modalities is part of becoming better. Finally, effective writing often elicits the strongest reactions from a reader.

I value all constructive feedback and consider all critiques, suggestions, and ideas for future improvement. If you contact me through the feedback option on this home page, I will make every effort to respond in a timely manner. There have been a number of interesting and meaningful interactions as a result of this website feature.

If you are looking for someone to beta-read or edit, contact me. That's part of my learning process, too.

I do monitor comments and cull those in poor taste. Like many writers on this site, I've disabled anonymous comments.

As of IV-23-2024, the Literotica site statistics of my stories are quite revealing:

Followers: 836 (A thank you to each one of you!)
Total readers of all stories: 1,051,424
Readers who voted/rated a story: 34,601
Number of comments: 1,541
Percent of Readers Who Comment: 0.00147
Percent of Voters Who Comment: 0.0445

That tells me the "Comments" section hardly indicates how the overall readership felt about a work. In customer service, it's known that disgruntled and unhappy customers are eight times more likely to generate negative reviews and responses. That's why stories that have been posted a while seem to be rated higher than what the comments would generally suggest.

As a writer, that is a precaution against writing to please those who comment. The corollary is that I must always be mindful that success cannot lead to complacency.

I think it was the legendary Al Davis (or was it Al Hirt?) who said (paraphrasing), "If you strive for perfection, you will never achieve it. However, in falling short, you will achieve and maintain excellence."

I've received excellent editing assistance and technical advice. If you need an editor, contact me, and let's see what we can work out. Over the past few months, I've expanded my editing responsibilities.

Thanks again for reading and commenting on my work.



Location

Furnace Flats, Republic of Texas

Gender

Male

Author Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
TodayUpdated
835Followers
390Following
487My Favorites
2915My Comments

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Writing, History, Travel, People Watching

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s)

Fetishes

Female Hands, Romantic Sex, Strong Women, Intelligent Women

Contact Author

Contact Legio_Patria_Nostra by clicking here.