All Comments on 'The Black Cat: Light Sleeper'

by Mild Mannered Author

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
talented.

Wow, that was good. really good. You're a talented author, especially for the field (or genre, or what-have-you) that you choose to write in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
PRETTY HOT!

Very erotic. Refreshing sometimes to read stories that are not so degrading to the heroines. Nice fun and sexy read.

Trent Wolf

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
One sexy kitty

Oh man! Black Cat has always been one of the sexiest characters in the Marvel U, and this was by far one of the hottest stories I've ever read. Keep up the good work....maybe Emma Frost next? or maybe touch on the Avengers?

LordmikelLordmikelover 16 years ago
Love your Work

"Realistic" would seem a strange word to use, but that is how I see your stories. They aren't the humiliation stories so many other people write. But you keep the characters true to form, and that is what makes it so good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
*Applause*

This is easily one of the best stories I've ever read, erotic or not. Like an earlier commenter said, it was very realistic, and the characters were portrayed excellently. Really liked your other stories, too.

:)

Encore!

farechildefarechildeabout 16 years ago
At first I was pessimistic,

but I was won over the more I read. Aside from some clumsy metephors and some lackluster adjectives I really enjoyed this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
awesome

story bro, really made my day

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous