The Black Cloud Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I teach, you learn," I said to her as she groaned under the strain of rowing, and her black eyes shot lighting at me.

The she actually smiled, and nodded towards the belt. "This I will toss into the ocean soon enough, you brute!"

With one hand trailing in the warm sea water, I leaned back on my seat with a self-satisfied grin. Then I slapped the inside of my thigh with the flat of my hand, making a loud noise. "Other I use hand!"

"Your balls bounced when you did that," she giggled. "As did your Rod of Pleasure. It is small and limp!"

I shrugged, trying to hide my embarrassment, looking over at land and what seemed to be crags and even some sort of vegetation. That meant water and food. It had to! And the ominous, dark cloud? Well, I would not mind some rain right now.

"I like it when the Rod is big and hard. I have never met a man before unless he was hard. Is there no song in my body and mind anymore?"

I decided to forget the shore for now as my blood started pumping. Our eyes met, and I could see that she was beginning to understand what I had meant when I said she had song in her. The big, black, soulful eyes had challenge in them, the challenge a woman will give a man when she likes him.

"I knew it!" she laughed as she looked down between my legs. "I managed to make a song without singing! Hah!"

===

Two minutes later we had switched places again. I was rowing hard, and she was kneeling, her right hand encircling my manhood. She was much better at this that she was at rowing. Much, much better.

"I learn, you row," she giggled, looking up at me with big, innocent eyes.

I grunted and pulled hard at the oars. It was all right, I did not feel fooled. I had not intended for her to row much with her slender arms anyway. Already she had worked so hard her muscles would feel it bad tomorrow morning.

Now, as I focused on the pleasure she gave me instead of my exhaustion, we would come ashore all the quicker. No woman had ever done anything like this to me before, and now it made me bitterly regret the strong discipline of the Academy that had kept me away from such pleasures for years.

"This is almost as fun as mating," Siren laughed, the old veteran. "It pulses and twitches when I touch it. Like this!"

I gasped in pleasure. Somehow being shipwrecked did not see so bad after all.

"Yes! And what if I do... this?"

"Aaah!" My toes curled in delight.

"Let's see if I can count all the way to twenty. One. Two. Three..."

I had never known it was possible for so light caresses to cause so much pleasure, much more pleasure than any fantasy ever had give me. She was barely touching me, her fingers and palms stroking my sack, my shaft, and my head.

"Four. Five. Six. Seven. Eight..."

Now she increased the speed at which she touched me, but the fingers were still just as light. I could feel my orgasm building up. My heart hammered: A woman was going to make me come! This woman! This goddess of beauty and grace!

"Nine. Ten. Eleven."

Faster and faster went her hand. Harder and harder were the strokes of the oars. Now, now, now!

"Tweeelve!" she squealed jubilantly, closing both hands around my shaft and jerking me to an orgasm so strong that it made me drop both oars and just arch my back and roar out in pleasure. I had thought to play it cool, to control myself like I was a man of experience, but instead I was swept away by a short, yet infinite, wave of ecstasy.

Losing the oars didn't matter. Her funny, little joke, if joke it was, was to time my release to the exact moment when we would reach the shore. And just as I leaned back in pleasure I could hear and feel sand against the bottom of the boat. We were saved.

Siren merely giggled and said in her honey-and-silk voice: "Can you get it back up again right now? I want to mate on the shore where there's space!"

END OF CHAPTER 1

I was encourage to write this after some nice feedback for my story "My Siren". I have you have enjoyed this as well. I am still looking for an editor/beta reader, so if you are interested, please don't hesitate to contact me!

12