The Black Petal Ch. 02

Story Info
The flight to Bahamas.
1.9k words
3.27
6.1k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/27/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eliza stands as the private jet levels off heading in the direction of Bahamas. Striding confidently towards the rear of the plane she approaches Camille's cage, leaning down she opens her slave's cage tugging on Camille's collar pulling her forward and out of cage. Eliza quickly removes the binds trapping her slave's hand behind her back before finally removing blindfold wrapped around the slaves eyes.

Eliza smiles reaching into her pocket she produces a short collar attaching it to Camille's collar, standing up Eliza tugs hard on leash beckoning her slave to follow. Striding confidently towards the others in a quick pace Camille struggles to keep up remaining silent until told to do otherwise. Stopping on couch across from her friends Eliza sits down dropping leash saying "Stay on the floor at my feet slave and remain silent unless spoken too."

Camille leans against her Mistress's feet curling up on the floor purring in content at being at her Mistress's beckon. Looking up at Jennie and Richard with a slight smile before bowing her head in submission remaining silent as instructed.

Richard turns towards Eliza as his eyes fall on Camille's naked body saying "She is quite well behaved Eliza i must compliment you on training her. On a more serious note though when we land we will be escorted to the hotel, once there a dinner is planned and we will have the rest of day otherwise to relax. If you need to leave just let me know or someone else working for me and we will escort you."

Richard pauses in contemplation before suddenly rising and walking towards back of plane searching for drinks for everyone. As he does this Eliza reaches down towards her slave removing Camille's gag tossing it aside. standing up Eliza quickly strips her clothing folding them neatly and placing them on couch beside her. Sliding back on couch she whispers harshly "You may please me slave and i suggest you make it enjoyable."

Camille perks up at the words shifting her position slightly leaning down kissing each of her Mistress's shoe whispering gently "Yes Mistress." Slithering her way up Eliza's body Camille licks and kisses her thighs, moving her attention to Eliza's pussy Camille darts her tongue out flicking across her Mistress's clit drawing it out from behind its hood. Gently sucking it into her mouth Camille nibbles ever so gently on the sensitive bud swirling tongue around very tip of the clit.

Eliza groans out in pleasure grabbing a fistful of Camille's hair pushing her slaves face deeper into depths of her womanhood. Turning to Jennie eyes glazing over in pleasure Eliza licks lips managing to say between moans of pleasure "I have arranged for a suitable slave to entertain you this evening and i think you will enjoy her company. She is a complete virgin and as far as i know has not been introduced to the intricacies of bondage."

Camille doubles her efforts as her Mistress encourages her on biting down harder on Eliza's clit trapping it between her teeth, ever so gently she jerks her head away from Eliza's body flicking her tongue lightly across the very tip of clit. Camille casts her eyes up staring lovingly up into her Mistress's eyes the devotion and willingness to please evident. Finally she releases the clit from her mouth lowering head slightly Camille slides tongue lovingly along slit of Eliza's pussy drinking greedily any fluids offered. Darting her tongue out Camille probes the depths of Eliza's womanhood swirling tongue against walls of her pussy seeking more juices.

Eliza arcs back at the stimulation wrapping her legs around Eliza's head forcing her face deeper into her womanhood no longer caring if she can breath or not. Jennie watches the show before her with interest and lust evident on her face saying "Oh thank you kindly for looking out for me i cannot wait. I am going to torture the hell out of that poor girl and force as many orgasms as possible out of her, i will video tape it as well and give you a copy if you wish." Jennie smiles wickedly closing her eyes relaxing as the sounds of pleasure fill the room.

Camille continues her task at hand licking and sucking at juices offered to her, picking up the pace of her tongue fucking as more juices flow freely into her greedy mouth Camille retreats tongue into her mouth. Sucking one of Eliza's pussy lips into her mouth she nibbles and bites tenderly on the sensitive flesh feeling her face being soaked in her Mistress's juices. Sensing Eliza's muscles tensing as her orgasm nears Camille doubles her efforts sliding a hand up she slides a finger into Eliza's pussy, quickly followed by a second Camille concentrates her sucking on her Mistress's clit biting down harder than before, quickly sucking to ease the pain she swirls tongue lovingly around base of clit enveloping it into her mouth.

Eliza screams out as her body shudders a powerful orgasm washing over her she presses Camille's head further into her pussy, reaching up Eliza pinches one of her nipples with free hand cruelly twisting it pushing her orgasm to new heights. Eliza's eyes roll back in head as her body collapses backwards against couch breathing heavily as orgasm subsides.

Camille holds onto her Mistress as the orgasm subsides she withdraws fingers sucking them into her hungry mouth licking them clean. Quickly returning her attention to her Mistress's needs she licks the juices around Eliza's pussy cleaning her up, kissing her inner thighs knowing her Mistress will be sensitive after such a powerful orgasm she smiles lovingly up towards Eliza.

Eliza unwraps her legs completely pushing Camille towards the floor with her foot saying simply "Lay at my feet slave and you will be punished for touching me without permission. I will have a bowl of food and water brought here as soon as the lazy flight attendant arrives. Do not even speak a word girl or you will not be able to sit for a month before i am through."

Camille silently curls up once more at her Mistress's feet content with a job well done, slightly nervous at the threat of punishment she closes her eyes breathing softly. Drawing a deep breath of content tasting and smelling her Mistress's juices on her face and lingering in her mouth Camille quietly drifts into a light slumber.

Jennie thoughtfully reaches for a blanket tossing it towards Eliza saying "Camille seems to be awfully talented with her tongue Ma'am. I hope a drink arrives soon i am growing impatient and cannot be bothered waiting when there is only four of us on flight."

Eliza wraps blanket around her nodding her head towards Jennie in thanks as Richard suddenly appears carrying a tray with three glasses of red wine handing a glass to both Eliza and Jennie, sitting in his own chair once drinks are handed out he says "I am going to grab a quick nap before we land, i have a lot of work to do and want to be fresh."

Eliza takes a sip of wine pausing for a moment looking around she says "We all should get some rest while we have a chance, where is that stupid Stephanie she is a useless flight attendant and has not been by once to see if we needed something."

Stephanie speaks up hearing Eliza's words she speaks in a threatening and low tone "Can i get any of you anything to drink or eat? We have light snacks on board i apologize for the delay it will not happen again."

Eliza turns towards Stephanie anger growing showing on her face, in a low menacing voice she mutters "Get my slave a bowl of water and something to eat stupid woman, i have no patience or time for your lazy and unmotivated service. If you can manage not to fuck up that simple request i may forgive you but until then hurry your ass up and do your job."

Stephanie turns quickly walking at a steady pace back towards galley to see what she can find. Jennie bursts into laughter as the poor woman retreats saying "That was priceless Eliza and i think you got your point across. Worthless woman she is i wish i could whip some sense into her small mind."

Eliza nods her head reaching for a pillow and laying on couch stretching her legs, wrapping the blanket around her form once more Eliza looks down at her slave loyally laying where told saying "After you eat slave i suggest you get a nap as well it will be a long day for you as well. You continue to amaze me with your loyalty and willingness to do whatever is asked of you and i thank you for that."

Camille does not move instead offering a soft whisper "Thank you Mistress i love you with all my heart and will do anything you ask of me. I hope i can continue to please and serve you until the day comes i am unable to do such." Camille shifts slightly nudging closer to couch wanting to be as close to her Mistress as she can manage.

Stephanie quickly returns with a bowl of water and a bowl of sliced veggies placing them on floor next to Camille . Turning her attention quickly to Eliza she says in a harsh tone "Is that all you need Miss i would hate to waste your time any longer and wish to be left alone. You are a complete bitch and instead of asking what held me up you proceed to berate me and my slow service and i will not put up with it any longer. If you require anything more beyond this point you can get it yourself i do not care." Stephanie turns to leave remaining stoic as she moves effortlessly towards back of plane.

Jennie looks up shocked from her silence watching Eliza closely to see what her friend does chuckling at Stephanie's words. Eliza suddenly throws blanket off her jumping to feet lunging at the stupid flight attendant, grabbing a fistful of Stephanie's hair Eliza spins her around quickly and slaps Stephanie as hard as she can across face growling threateningly.

Jerking Stephanie's hair back hard Eliza kicks her feet out from under her forcing the woman to floor, pressing Stephanie's face into carpet of plane she yells menacingly "What the fuck did you say to me stupid girl? You will pay dearly for those words and do not worry about your duties they are done. Get your sorry ass out of my sight and if i see you again before flight is over i will break your arms and legs so you cannot insult anyone else with your shitty attitude or service."

Stephanie sobs under Eliza nodding her head in understanding rising to feet once Eliza lets her up and dashes quickly towards back of plane. Eliza grumbles turning unable to hide a smile as everyone watches her, returning to couch Eliza lays down once more wrapping blanket around her closing her eyes she says "Wake me before we land please." Eliza peacefully drifts into a deep sleep without another word seemingly at peace with everything around her.

Camille quickly finishes her meal in silence pushing bowls away she looks up seeing Jennie and Richard have in fact fell asleep as well. Rising to her feet Camille quietly walks over to a stack of blankets grabbing a couple she covers both Richard and Jennie in them, creeping back to her Mistress's side Camille slides to floor curling up and finally falls asleep herself content and safe at her Mistress's side.