The Black Tutor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DomD
DomD
97 Followers

She eventually left as I she stood up looking for her scarf and her fine onion booty was right in my face. I gave it several playful smacks on each cheek and she jumped and giggled to the smacks. It didn't even jiggle and I was hooked on Evie's ass as much as she was hooked on my black dick and tearing that virgin ass up once she trusts me more. She shook her fine ass out my door and I fell asleep on the couch.

School let out early to celebrate our basketball team games over the weekend. I caught a bit of the pep rally but seemed to be fixated on Evie shaking and grinding to the dance routine that the squad was doing. I smiled and overheard Mitch joking with his friends that he wished she did that for him and on him. I smiled and never turned around.

I went about my day and went out for a late bite to eat. I happened to see Mitch with his little side girl and she was all over him. I took a few pics of them all over one another in the diner and then them making out in the car. I minded my own business and went home. I ran into some of my students parents at the local video store and they were shocked that a young handsome man like me was staying in on a Friday night and offered to set me up with some of their single friends. I smiled and laughed at the request.

My phone vibrated when I got home, looked at the number and saw that someone had sent me a text message and I was clueless on the number that popped up. I opened up the text message and it was a picture of Evie in just her boy shorts posing slutty with a miss me message. I was pissed that she sent it and told her not to do that ever again and she just sent an apology to me. It was a hot picture and hated to delete it but couldn't have evidence that I was fucking a student on my phone.

The next day, I just relaxed on my couch watching movies and didn't even hear a car pull up. I heard a knock on the door and saw it was a woman in her late 30s with blond hair and way too much makeup on.

"May I help you?" I asked as I opened the door.

"Are you Mr. Anderson, I'm Evie's mom, Missy and was told that I should drop off a check for you tutoring Evie." She said.

I invited her in and saw that she was underdressed for the cold weather, her coat opened and she was wearing a low cut shirt with tons of cleavage and a blue jean skirt. She looked good and was definitively a MILF. I got her a cup of coffee and we chatted. I looked her up and down and I was sure that she did the same for me as she talked about how happy she was that Evie got a good grade on her test. She leaned back and I saw that like mother like daughter, she wasn't wearing panties or bra.

"I'm just happy that Evie, found a teacher that can get thru to her and maybe she wont be such a bitch to everyone and be more like me, happy and friendly to everyone." She said.

"She got lots of potential." I commented.

"Yea, if that is what you call it nowadays," She said.

I was kind of shocked at the negative tone that she had towards her daughter but didn't want to get involved. I did see however where she got the major superior attitude from.

"So what's a single, handsome man like you doing in the middle of nowhere?" She asked.

"Waiting for you to get on your knees and suck on my black cock for awhile then watch me tear up that sweet pussy and ass of yours." I replied as I whipped out my cock as she was about to get upset and curse me out she stopped mid word and gasped.

"You like what you see, why don't you take off those clothes and crawl over to me and I'll show you what a real man can do to a woman like you." I said.

She stood up offended and pissed off but I just smiled seductively as I stroked my cock in front of her.

"You know you what it, I can almost see your pussy getting wet and your thoughts wandering to what it would be like to be fucked by my friend here, so get your fucking clothes off, leave the stripper shoes on and crawl to me like the whore that you are and I'll fuck you like you deserve to be fucked." I angrily said.

She was flirting with me and playing coy so I knew she was interested in me and the thought of nailing a mother and daughter was a very appealing idea to turn them both into my submissive sex slaves. Missy took off her clothes and followed my instructions.

When she arrived between my legs, she stared at the size of my black cock and licked her lips in anticipation about getting fucked really well. She grabbed onto it and worked her mouth up and down my shaft, she wasted no time in getting to work and she was very good at it, she devoured my cock like a whore in heat and acted like it was the last cock on earth but she didn't have any skills when I decided to push her head down onto my cock to see how this whore can deep throat. She almost threw up on me but didn't. It totally ruined the mood for me. She was still on her knees when I pressed my cock over the bridge of her nose then on top of her head, so she can see the power and size of my cock. She flicked her tongue at it and as I rubbed my cock all over her face, smacking it over her nose and across her cheeks. She just sat there and took my abuse. Her ass wasn't anything to write home about and it looked like she had been around the block a few times.

"Get your white ass on the bed and which hole you want me to fuck first." I asked.

"Fuck my pussy, I'm so wet." She begged.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Fuck me with you big black cock, please, I need it so bad." She pleaded with me.

I bent her over the bed and spread her legs then moved in between them.

"I'm going to fuck your ass first, and then if you are worthy enough then I'll fuck that used white pussy of yours. I said as I unrolled a condom onto my hard cock.

"Yes, fuck me please." She begged.

I grabbed onto to her hips and placed the tip of my cock at the entrance of her ass, then pushed my cock into it and it offered very little resistance that was of course until I got half of my cock into her ass then I found unsheltered territory. She moaned in delight.

"Fuck my ass hard and fast." She pleaded.

I pushed in deeper inch by inch and she squirmed. I began to move my cock in and out of her ass slowly then increased the tempo as she screamed out on several occasions on how much she loved getting fucked in the ass. I let go of my tight grip on her hips and then pulled back on her hair as I intensely pounded Missy's ass. She was in heaven and begged for more. I proceeded to turn both of her ass cheeks red by smacking them as hard as I could and she just grunted and moaned like a whore in heat. I leaned forward and pressed my weight against her body and moved my free hand in between her legs and she was soaking wet. I felt my balls beginning to swell up, so I pulled out of her ass and saw a gaping hole there, pulled off the rubber and slammed my cock back into her ass. I was just pounding her ass like there was no tomorrow until I blew my load in her ass then pulled out and shot a few streams across her back. I watched my cum ooze out of her ass and she just crumbled to the bed.

I pushed her over to her back then moved my way toward her face and ran my semi hard cock over her lips and all over her face. I reached down and began to play with her clit, she was wet and ready so I moved in between her legs and placed them over my shoulder and proceeded to pound her hard and fast. She moaned and screamed in sheer delight.

"You love my black cock don't you whore!" I screamed at her.

"Yes, I love black cock and every black cock I can get." She replied.

"How many guys are fucking you, whore?" I demanded

"I'm fucking 4 other guys on the side, oh god, I'm cumming, and only one of them is black." She blurted out.

As I pounded her pussy unmercifully, it was like sticking my dick in Jell-O. It did nothing for me but she was having intense orgasms over and over. She finally couldn't take it anymore and begged me to stop. I was still hard as a rock and wanted to bust another nut on this bitch. So I moved up and plopped my black cock in-between her breasts.

"Squeeze them fake tits together." I ordered.

She wrapped her breasts around the shaft of my cock and I moved back and forth pressing them tighter around my cock. She tried to lick at the tip of my cock but was unsuccessful. I then began to fantasize about a step mom and daughter tag team but my thoughts seem to wander more to Evie that her mom. Thinking of Evie caused me to blow my load faster than I hoped so when I felt like I was about to cum. I repositioned myself and came all over her face and she just lay there, took it, licked up all cum she could get with her tongue. I smacked every last drop of cum out of my cock on her fake tits then rolled over. Her face and chest were covered in cum still and this slut was fingering herself. She seemed to be in her own world, so I grabbed my video camera and shot some footage of cum soaked whore for a little insurance policy. She wanted round 2 and I was more than happy to give her what she needed and this time, she had a filthier mouth and I couldn't even believe some of the things she said to me. She drained my balls again and swallowed every drop of cum that she suck out of my cock. She let me violate her ass and pussy over and over and begged for more.

"God, I love black cock when I can get it." She said as she licked off the excess cum on my cock after I shot another load into her face.

"So can we do this again sometime?" She said.

"I don't think so, its just too weird for me, with tutoring your daughter and all, it would just make things way to complicated but hey, I hang out in Dallas a lot with friends and if I happen to run into you after a few drinks then I fuck ya like the little white whore that you are." I said.

She smiled and considered round 3 but I was beat and had something I needed to do tonight. I smacked her on her already red swollen ass and told her to a shower and clean herself up and get the fuck out. She jumped in the shower and I quickly pulled the sheets off my bed and wanted to burn them after this fuck session. I just felt dirty fucking Missy and don't know why. Then my cell rang and it was my buddy in Dallas wondering if I wanted to get in on some action tonight but got an idea. I mentioned I got this white bitch here that likes to fuck and maybe you and the guys can give her what she needs and if their happened to be a video and pictures as evidence then a bonus. I told my boy what her name was and see if she was interested.

I heard this girl come down the stairs and as I looked I saw her fake tits not move at all while cottage cheese thighs jiggle down the stairs. She put on her top and skirt in front of me with a smile and satisfied look on her face.

"Damn shame that I am not going to get that dick again, I do enjoy what you black boys do to me" Missy commented.

"Well, did mention earlier that you were going to Dallas for the night and I have some friends that would love to party with you." I commented as I showed her pictures of some of the guys I knew there and she was really interested. So I gave her my buddy's number, she left hers and walked out the door.

I instantly ran upstairs and proceeded to shower several times because for the first time I felt dirty fucking some chick and couldn't believe I stuck my cock in that chick. What the hell was I thinking! When I got out of the shower and changed my bedding, I saw 2 text messages. One was from my buddy in Dallas telling me it's on and the other was from Evie telling me that our school lost the game. I cleaned up my place a bit a saw that Missy left her number and threw that out instantly. I just lay around the rest of the day and night doing nothing.

I woke up the next day to a knock on the door. I looked out and it was some guy with a package in his hand. I got the package then saw it was from my buddy in Dallas. I opened up the package, saw a thank you note and him asking me to call him up after I was done watching it. So I popped in the DVD and began to watch. I saw Missy enter the room and there were 4 of my buddies from Dallas there along with another woman. I soon found out that the exotic looking black woman in the picture was a dominatrix and she took all her black rage out on Missy and she just loved every second of it. I watched Missy fuck herself with a giant dildo, lick this black woman's pussy and ass and then watched the guys go wild on her with the dominatrix running the show. My boys used and abused this bitch for hours and she loved every moment of it.

As I watched the video, I thought to myself, this is the kind of white girl that I have always dreamed of, submissive, slutty and totally clueless but I was repulsed by her. I guess that it was because I wasn't the one that turned her into a black cock slut and a sexual plaything for black men. But, I knew one thing for sure, her daughter would be all mine and black only for a very long time.

I called my buddy up in Dallas after watching the video and talked about it. He told me that she was a straight up freak and I should have seen some of the things that she did later on in the night. When they got to the club, she was sucking cock like it was going out of style, got fucked in the bathroom of the club they went to and when they got back, wanted to get used some more by the guys, so they called up a few more people and ran a train on this white bitch.

"I sent you some pics of the action later on in the evening and you should have heard this bitch talk dirty and how sprung she was at the end of the night, she talked about being ours to do whatever we wanted her to do and even offered to bring her 18 year old step daughter along next time to knock the attitude off her stuck up ass and teach her a lesson not to mess with her step mom. This bitch is crazy." My friend said.

"Well, let's keep the daughter outta this, she is one of my students and doesn't deserve that kind of treatment but Missy was all theirs to play with." I replied.

"That's good, because some of the guys are working off their morning wood on her now and going to send her home walking bowlegged for a week or at least until we call her up to bang her until she passes out." My friend replied.

I opened my email and saw a few action photos and the dominatrix squatting over her face while getting fucked by my boys, licking some black pussy while she wrote black cock slut across her chest and stomach and in later pics it was on her ass and black only on her inner thighs. The bitch got what she deserved plus a lot more in the future since she was invited back for another weekend of usage by the guys and I was pissed that she was offering her daughter to sacrifice to these guys she just knew for weed and coke basically.

I worked out afterwards and as I was showering then drying myself off I heard a knock on my door, so I walked downstairs in my towel to see whom was at my door. I opened the door and saw that it was Evie. I invited her in. When I closed the door she dropped down to her knees in front of me, then pulled off my towel and admired my limp black cock.

"I missed you." She said as she kissed my cock.

She slowly moved closer to me on her knees and grabbed onto the shaft of my cock with her small white hands. I liked what I was seeing from this chick. She worked her tongue around the shaft and head of my cock and I moaned in enjoyment.

"That's it baby, worship my big black cock, feel its power over you." I said as I watched her bob back and forth on my hard cock.

She cupped my balls and licked her way down my shaft and licked my balls then teasing them with her tongue. She then proceeded back up my shaft and twirled her tongue around the head of my cock while looking up at me. She looked so hot and slutty as she opened her mouth wide and engulfed my cock into her mouth. After several minutes, of her stroking and sucking on my cock, I couldn't take it anymore and started to cum, she attempted to swallow but the load was too much, she had cum oozing out the sides of her mouth onto her coat and gagged briefly when the streams of hot cum filled her wanton mouth.

She still had a firm grip on the shaft of my cock as she licked off the excessive cum off my cock and I looked down, she rubbed my cock over her cheeks then her lips and was fawning over it like it was the last cock on the planet.

"I love your black cock" Evie said as she held me in place and kissed my limp cock.

"Sorry for the picture fiasco the other day, I thought it would be cute and I know you love my body, so I wanted to surprise you with it." She added.

"Well, don't, I don't need pictures of you on my phone acting like a slut, I leave my phone around while teaching, working out and if someone gets nosy, I could be fucked and no piece of white pussy is going to do that to me." I replied in a harsh tone.

She lowered her head in shame and let go of the shaft of my cock. She took off her jacket which I in turn snatched from her hand and walk towards the kitchen. I didn't want my cum on her coat as evidence that I'm fucking her.

"Get you ass upstairs and wait for me to give you your punishment for disobeying me." I harshly told her.

She picked herself off the floor and I watched her walk up the stairs in her tight jeans and low cut top.

"If you want to act slutty on a camera then use mine in the bedroom that way only I will know your true self." I yelled up the stairs.

I locked up my place, went upstairs and saw Evie on my bed on her hands and knees waiting for me in some sexy lace boy shorts and bra. She looked so fucking hot but at the same turn, she looks so innocent and vulnerable and I wanted to tear that pussy up.

"I took some pictures, if you like to see them." She said.

"Good girl, but I will look at them later, I much rather play with your body than look at pictures of it because you look like you were made for my black cock now." I replied.

She smiled. "I got this from my one of the websites my step mom shops at online, do you like it?" She asked.

"Makes my black cock hard as you can see right now." I said.

She got off her hands and knees on the bed and sat on the edge of the bed and took off her bra. Her 36D breasts looked so good hanging there. I walked closer to her and squeezed and cupped her breasts and they felt so much better to play with than her whore of a step mother. She purred to my touch and began to stroke my hardening cock.

"Fuck me, please; I need it so bad, baby." She begged.

"Well, I think that since you have a big test on Tuesday, we should be focusing on that and then if you get an "A" then I will reward you with my cock." I informed her.

The look of horror and disappointment filled her face and she lowered her head and meekly said. "Okay"

"Please, I'm so wet and horny right now, I need your black cock to fuck me and make me feel like a woman." She pleaded on her knees in front of me.

"I love what your black cock does to me and I will do anything to have it in me," She added.

"Good little slut, now get back on the bed." I replied as I patted her on top of her head.

She jumped up on the bed back onto her hands and knees.

"No, lie on your back and spread your legs, I want to watch you enjoy my cock and watch those breasts bounce around as I pound you into submission." I ordered.

I moved in between her legs and ran my hands down her thighs and she moaned softly while squirming to my touch. I brushed my hand over her panties and they were soaking wet. I grabbed onto the waist band and slowly pulled them off. I looked at her ample chest and they looked so great and round and when I worked her panties off they shook and swayed to the motion of her body.

She laid there just oozing sexuality and I was hard as a rock. I moved closer to her and plopped my hard cock over her pussy and watch it lay so peacefully and so at home on her white flesh.

DomD
DomD
97 Followers