The Black Tutor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DomD
DomD
97 Followers

"It's so big and looks so good on me." She commented.

I teased her clit with my cock and rubbed my cock head up and down between her swollen labia. She moaned and squirmed. I thought about fucking my white slut without a condom but she wasn't ready for that, so leaned over to the nightstand and pulled out a condom, her legs pulled me back to her and she was hot and horny for my cock and needed to cum just like a good white girl does for her black man.

I guided my cock to the entrance of her pussy and slowly inserted the head of my cock into her. She purred in delight.

"Mmm..Fuck me with your black cock" She joyfully commented.

I fed my cock slowly into her wet pussy and as I inched my cock in her deeper and deeper, I felt her muscles tense up around my cock and then contract. Her legs wrapped tighter around me then released to the side. She had a smile on her face and nipples were hard a rock. I slowly moved my cock in and out listening to her moan and grunt in sheer sexual bliss. The deeper I got in her the tighter her pussy felt and it was by far the best pussy I have had since I was a teen.

I started to increase the pace of my stroke and her breasts began to bounce up and down and those just made me hotter and pound that pussy hard and faster. Her moans became louder and legs wrapped around me pulling me deeper into her. I began to pound this little white slut harder and faster. Her breasts were flopping around everywhere and she was screaming in sheer bliss.

"I love your black cock in me" She screamed out.

"You love my black cock, don't you?" I said between grunts as I tore this sweet innocent white girl's pussy up.

"I love your black cock, my pussy is yours." She screamed out.

That comment made me so hot and I couldn't control myself anymore. I pulled out of my property, pulled off the rubber and shot streams of cum over her stomach. I was exhausted as well as my white sex toy. She looked so hot laying there with her chest heaving in exhaustion, hair and body covered in sweat and makeup running. She looked up at me in amazement and total submission. I knew that her pussy was mine and soon want to see what else I can make my own on her.

"Enjoy the power and satification that my black cock gives you, clean yourself up and then get your ass downstairs." I told her as I put on a pair of shorts and t-shirt.

"Oh yea, next time, I like my property to be clean and smooth, so get rid of that landing strip." I ordered.

I waited downstairs and Evie finally came down it a totally satisfied look on her face and sat down then took a drink of water that I got for her.

"That's was great, I love what your black cock does to me." She gleefully said.

"Good, so did your step mother on Saturday." I replied.

She went from happy to shocked at what I just told her.

"What, you fucked my step mom?" She said.

"Yea, she came over to give me my check for tutoring you and she was flirting with me and I gave the whore what she needed." I told her.

"I could have kept this from you but you deserve to know." I added.

"That fucking bitch, I hate her." Evie angrily said.

"She fucks every guy that she likes and no wonder my boyfriend hates me since I don't let him fuck me." She added.

"Well, your boyfriend is a non issue, he has peaked and it's all down hill for him from here." I said.

"My parents and his parents think that he will be a star in the pros and then our families will be even more successful in the area." She replied.

"Listen, I believe in you and you need to know that Mitch doesn't have what it takes to be a pro and look, how many major schools are looking at him to play college football for them, he will be just like every other guy in town reliving their glory days of high school football and acting like drunken asshole, while you are at home working a minimum wage job taking care of the kids or end up being some trophy wife for some older guy. You can do better than him." I told her.

"Your step mom is a whore like you said, but I am a guy and when easy pussy comes around, I ain't going to pass it up. I regretted it but knew that if I didn't do it now then she would keep hounding me and things would just get difficult, so I treated her like crap and kicked her out after I fucked her and came all over her face." I said.

"It was just sex and women like your step mom that is the only thing they are good for, they don't respect themselves, so why should any guy. Do you really want to be like that or some trophy wife for some old guy or living in a trailer with Mitch once his dreams of playing pro ball are done. I don't think so, you have something special about you and you just need to realize it." I told her.

"Yea, I'm just another fuck for you!" She snapped back.

"Yes, you are but you love my black cock and you knew going into this that I wasn't looking for anything else, if you want to go then go and be what your step mom want you to be then go but if you want to be something better and successful then you need me and my black cock because I can give you what you need." I snapped back.

"Promise me you won't fuck my step mom ever again." She pleaded

"For you baby, I will, the only Watts pussy I want belongs to you and I think my black cock likes you more, so I gotta go with what it wants." I commented.

She laughed and was flattered to a point. We got in some studying and her father arrived to pick her up since the weather wasn't too good and she didn't like driving in the bad weather.

"Hello, Mr. Watts," I said as I invited him in to see Evie gathering her books and things into her backpack.

"I wanted to thank you, Evie got a "B" on her test and I was so proud of her." He said.

"Well, your daughter is talented and she just needs someone else to believe in her and have some faith in her and she can do whatever she wants." I said.

"I agree, so how come you don't have any of your football memorabilia around." He asked.

"Well, I used football for an education and some seed money for my investments and my future. I enjoyed playing but once it was over for me, it was over." I informed Mr. Watts.

"You know Evie, This man was nicknamed the Missile because when he played he exploded on the field and was the fastest man in Texas football." Mr. Watts commented.

"I didn't know that." She said as she smirked about me exploding as well I did.

I knew she loved my black missile that is what I was thinking about as I spoke with her dad. He mentioned that he should hire me to tutor his daughter in every course and then maybe she could get into Harvard. They left and as Evie walked out behind her dad, her hand brushed against my cock and she smile saying she will see me in school tomorrow.

They left and I went back upstairs then saw a post it note on my laptop from Evie, It was a web address and a credit card number and said if you want to see me in something then order it for me and she will wear it for me. So, me being curious, I wanted to check this website out since I figured that every white girl shopped at Victoria Secret but not Evie's step mom. I had all her credit card and password information and as I looked over the site, it looked like it was geared more for strippers than your everyday woman. So I checked out some of the recent purchases of Missy and do have to say that she had the market cornered on slutty.

I saw that someone ordered herself a new black dildo and wondered if it was Evie or Missy wanting more black in her but as I checked the time of the order, I saw that it was Missy since I had my black cock in Evie when the order was made. I browsed thru the toy area and saw a larger, thicker black dildo there and changed Missy's order so she would get that instead. I could picture Evie in all of those clothes and with her body she would make it work but I wanted a classier slut and not a stripper slut.

Over the next few weeks, Evie's grades improved dramatically and her blow jobs skills equaled in improvement. She was totally hooked on my cock and every time she entered my place, she would be on her knees sucking on my black cock. Her newly shaved pussy looked great when I came all over it. She was still having issues with her step mom and I knew that she wasn't happy that her daughter broke up with the star QB because Evie walked in on him cheating on her with some other girl. She was broken up over the discovery but I fucked the heartache and pain out of her and she was better off without the loser.

What I enjoyed the most was her total devotion to my cock and how she begs for it and for my cum now, she swallows much better than before but there is something to be said for a woman with cum dripping off her mouth. I never ordered anything for her but did point out things when she brought up the idea, I would look over the site with her on my lap with my black cock inside her and point out some of the things I like at other sites and oddly enough our next session, she would be wearing it.

I wanted to take things to the next level with her, I already got her to enjoy fucking me on her back, on top, and doggy style and wherever and whenever I wanted her pussy when she was around. I did enjoy watching her ride me with her 36D bouncing all around. Now, I wanted to tap that firm, onion booty of my white fuck machine.

DomD
DomD
97 Followers