All Comments on 'The Black Velcro Choker Redux'

by Q_L_P

Sort by:
  • 112 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Can it get worse?

Yes it can. When a green fly tries to sweeten the fresh dump for the only purpose of giving the rest of the swarm of green flies more to feed on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
.

The original was utter crap. No points from me, for bringing it to my attention.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Much Better Ending to a F*U* Story

This is a more equitable ending to the original F*U* story. This, coming from one who has been burned by the legal system. Luckily I had my own "Steele" of a law dog. BTB was too good for her. Also, too bad Miles just had his balls crushed. They should have been in a baggie hanging from his neck!!!

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 11 years ago
I find this a "much NEEDED touch" to a murphy621 story

You're going to have your haters, ignore the CLD's and have fun with this. They miss their little cucky lifestyle. 5 stars

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 11 years ago
Good Guy wins for a change

I am glad to read that the good guy can win and the cheated wife is burned.

One thing though, why would her lover ditch her unless he hope to some gain some of her divorce proceeds !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Boo Hiss

I didn't care for the original and obviously you didn't either. However, that does not give you free reign to hijack their story for a rewrite to fit your BTB needs.

A real man doesn't need to demonstrate this kind of snit. Grow up and move on.

IrrumatioIrrumatioabout 11 years ago
I preferred the original

It was more realistic and more erotic.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 11 years ago
An author's story . . .

. . . belongs to he or she. Sometimes permission is granted to extend. Some stories here go so far as to ask for the reading audience continue the story by providing plausible endings. Most stories, though, are pretty much self contained. Readers can approve or dis the original ending. The method and place for such commentary is in the section labelled of all things Comments.

I'm not at all sure this story should have been approved for posting, but that is not within my sphere of influence.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A story?

Hardly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
better

ending, but anybody with an I.Q. higher then ten could have had a better ending then the fool that wrote the original story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Murphy sucks dicks.

This story is better, but thats not hard.

looking4itlooking4itabout 11 years ago
Certainly a change

This is, of course, is much different than Murphy's version but no more believable even if it better transcends what the majority of male readers would like to see. While it didn't make me as angry as the original it didn't satisfy either. Things that are worked out or happen as coincidence are not as satisfying as those that are logically worked through. So as far as having a case of VD and getting someone's balls smashed as an aside there is little to feel good about in regard to the blatant cheating. Even though I hated the plot and outcome the writing was good from Murphy so this story ended up being trite even though the outcome and plot were more agreeable.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous